New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 20 of 43 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #571
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: The Hunting Grounds IV: Drops Contain 0% RNG

((Sorry this took so long!))

[Wandering]

Fettina tries to hide her ogling somewhat as Electra lets down her hair and drops her clothes, but she's clearly just as poor at it as Fayyaad with a few drinks in the hole. She coughs, blushes, and takes off her jacket, then starts to shimmy out of her other tight clothes. She turns and offers her hand to Electra, to take her stuff. "I'll set them over there, out of the way." She points at Extrix's makeshift bed. Tina bobs in place a little bit, perhaps excited, her own skinny chocolate-hued form on full display. Wherever her blood collects, in flushed little spots on her shoulders and her smooth belly, there is a sky blue flush of color. A scanty yellow thong and a sports bra is all she's got left herself. "Aren't you worried about those?" She eyes Electra's top and underthings with blatant... innocence.

"Stand close together, now. Like you're taking a picture!"
    the fallen angel says, and laughs. Extrix eyes the three of them - perhaps Fayyaad more than the others - without a trace of shame. It seems she isn't terribly concerned about her own toga - it seems to be quite well stained with a number of colorful fluids and powders. She half turns away, stirring up a pair of odd looking substances in thin glass vials.
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

2. - Top - End - #572
    Titan in the Playground

[Wandering]

Fayyaad grins wildly, looking between Tina and Electra, his own clothing reduced to a pair of boxers. He stands between them and reaches out, trying to pull them close, as if they were indeed taking a picture.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

3. - Top - End - #573
    Bugbear in the Playground

NinjaGuy

[Wandering]

Electra chuckles, before removing her top, leaving her in a very revealing lacy bra. Not exactly indecent, but certainly enough to be distracting. She places it with her other clothes before Tina can whisk them away.

"Didn't want Fayyaad to get too distracted before we even got started," she says with a playful grin, before Extrix tells them to stand close together. She leans against him when he pulls her close, and puts one arm around his waist, while her other hand finds that side of his chest, a warm smile on her face. This should be interesting.
    Why is it Plan A is always, "Get 'Em!" and Plan B is, "Cause as much collateral damage as possible"?

4. - Top - End - #574
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by bc56 View Post
    Dust Storm
    The flames strike the little black creature and burn its metallic body. It falls dead, and the room is silent again.
    Right, we've already triggered any alarm this place had.

Jonas attempts to pick up the cylinder.
    "I'M just a guy with a boomerang... I didn't ask for all this flying... and MAGIC!!!" -Sokka

Quote Originally Posted by Wuff View Post
    the biggest nerd ever who transforms into BEAR is of course alluring.

5. - Top - End - #575
    Troll in the Playground

Dust Storm

The cylinders are bigger than Krur, and he's a burly orc in power armor. DJ probably will have a very hard time picking one up without super strength.

After the creature has been dead a few seconds, there will be a rumbling, grinding sound. If DJ looks to see what it is, some of the cylinders on the far side of the room are opening, their lids sliding off to the ground.
    Awesome avatar (Kothar, paladin of Tlacua) by Linkele!

Quote Originally Posted by William Shakespeare, King Lear, IV.i.46
    'Tis the time's plague, when madmen lead the blind.
    My Nexus characters

6. - Top - End - #576
    Ogre in the Playground

Dust Storm

The cylinders are bigger than Krur, and he's a burly orc in power armor. DJ probably will have a very hard time picking one up without super strength.

After the creature has been dead a few seconds, there will be a rumbling, grinding sound. If DJ looks to see what it is, some of the cylinders on the far side of the room are opening, their lids sliding off to the ground.
    Oh, I thought they were small...

DJ spins around and grins.

I love it when things don't go to plan...
    "I'M just a guy with a boomerang... I didn't ask for all this flying... and MAGIC!!!" -Sokka

7. - Top - End - #577
    Troll in the Playground

Dust Storm

"You're kidding, right?" Krur looks skeptically at DJ.

On the other side of the room, five cylinders are now open. The spherical objects inside roll out and land on the floor, each giving a metallic thunk.

My Nexus characters

8. - Top - End - #578
    Ogre in the Playground

Dust Storm

"You're kidding, right?" Krur looks skeptically at DJ.

On the other side of the room, five cylinders are now open. The spherical objects inside roll out and land on the floor, each giving a metallic thunk.
    When things don't go to plan, you improvise. You find out exactly how far you'd go to achieve victory, or death. For example I've found that I have no boundaries when put into a situation of stress. DJ draws his sword once again, and goes into a stance, ready to offer a riposte if one of the balls comes alive and tries to claw at him or something.

9. - Top - End - #579
    Troll in the Playground

Dust Storm

The spheres do come to life. The upper sections split off into a head, stumpy legs extend from the bottom, and short arms wielding strange gadgets swing off of the sides. The five objects march forward with mechanical precision, pulsating growths in the shape of masks visible under their transparent faceplates.

Krur whirls to face the new threat, the door forgotten for now. "Now what? More machines?"

My Nexus characters

10. - Top - End - #580

[Wandering]

Fettina is pulled up close to Fayyaad, and gives him a smooch on the cheek for his boldness. "I think it's much too late for that, Electra."

Extrix pours the contents of one vial into the other, producing a misting, bubbling froth, and without hesitation will pour it at the feet of her guests.

The concoction crackles, leaps and spits like a thing alive, even seeming to throw off sparks as it produces a glowing mist. This curls and collects about the curious trio, slinking into their nostrils and soaking their skin. It leaves little splashes of green-white color, like a body paint that glows in the dark, wherever it touches them.

The effects are almost immediate. The world sways precariously, in danger of knocking them off their feet, before it readjusts itself with a slight... haze around the edges of their vision. Electra and Fayyaad will suddenly find it rather difficult to dwell on or even remember the troubles of the day to day. They just sort of melt away into the freshly heated soup of their fragrant thoughts. Their body temperatures will periodically fluctuate, from warm to cool and back again, unless they have some natural resistance to the drug. It's based in a substance that can even affect angels in their flesh, so it is undoubtedly quite potent. It is a relaxing sensation, helped all the more by the soft, massaging heat settling at the base of their skulls.

The pair will become acutely aware of sensation. Even a step on the cave floor will become a sensory treat, immediately igniting a quivering pulse of nerves on the pad of the foot and running up the leg, like the touch of a lover. The actual stroking of skin on skin become something divine, a velvet shivering which transmits to the brain as the same feeling anyone would experience if one of their nerve clusters were touched.

In short, the substance results in hypersensitivity, relaxation, temperature regulation... and perhaps a subtle, beating urge for physical activity of any sort. Fettina, for her part, just sort of sways into Fayyaad for a moment and giggles, obviously feeling the effects.

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

11. - Top - End - #581

Quote Originally Posted by Celticbear View Post
    Quit your whining. Ancestors protect this soul from crossing over to the other side, bless him with your bliss, your wisdom, and your compassion this day...

Kurrack lays his hands over the near dead Gnoll, his druidic power washing over him and cleansing and sealing his wounds.

That couldn't have been all of you. There has to more. What about that cool looking goblin, who judging by his air of authority and collection of gizmos is smarter than the average mook. In fact, judging by the luck of my day so far, he's probably leading a small battalion of goons to flank me while I'm busy talking with you, right?
    [Mysterious Crater]

The gnoll blinks, staring first at his healed wounds and then at Kurrack. "What-" His mouth opens wide, only to close the next moment. "Oh ****, you're talking about the S-guy." The gnoll shakes his head. "Not here anymore. That's all I know, he's way above my security level. The bosses were very hush-hush about this entire operation which means its really dangerous. Can tell you this much though, he and his people? They ain't goblins, doesn't smell like em', scent all wrong."

12. - Top - End - #582
    Titan in the Playground

[Wandering]

Fayyaad blinks, takes a deep breath and laughs as the substance takes hold of him.

"It feels..." He pauses, not knowing how to describe, before licking his lips. "...I do believe you two expressed interest in seeing me dance, though."
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

13. - Top - End - #583

NinjaGuy

[Wandering]

Electra blinks lazily and closes her eyes for a few moments after the substance takes hold, and she can feel her stress melt away. Her posture becomes more relaxed as her smile takes on a dreamy quality. She doesn't giggle, but she hums, rather loudly for a moment, fixated on the sensation it makes in her throat and head. It's a jaunty little tune that loops around for a moment, before she starts laughing, and opens her eyes, grinning at Fayyaad.

"I think Miss Extrix would like to see it too, y'know," she says in a teasing tone, and turns an appreciative smile on Extrix, before winking at Tina. "It's the least he can do to show his appreciation, right, Tina?"
    Why is it Plan A is always, "Get 'Em!" and Plan B is, "Cause as much collateral damage as possible"?

14. - Top - End - #584

[Wandering]

Fettina makes a noise that sounds something like cooing at the very suggestion. She smirks at Elektra and then turns to Extrix, raising her eyebrows. "I think it's the very least, yes. If we think of something else we can always make him do that instead."

The angel shrugs, and it goes through her wings as well as her shoulders. Her nonchalance can't hide the spark of mischief in her eyes. "He wants to dance? I have seen too few men dance to perform, and do it well. I think this will make for an ample payment, for one reason or the other."

Extrix casts her gaze around, and then looks to the rounded form of her bed. "Come and sit, girls," says she. Provided Electra goes along with this, it's all too likely she ends up with Fettina on one side of her and Extrix on the other. The girls sandwich her hip to hip, and Fettina at the very least leans into the blonde android.

Tina's breath is husky, just a hair too quick. Electra can probably feel it as much as hear it. Especially when the glowing musician tries to whisper playfully into her ear. "What was that song you were humming, hm?" She pants, "I know it must feel good. It feels nice just talking, feeling my tongue move in my mouth..." The neon girl giggles self consciously. "Weird, right?"

Her eyes twitch back to Fayyaad, flaring with encouragement.
    Last edited by Murkus; 2018-03-07 at 09:57 PM.

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

15. - Top - End - #585
    Titan in the Playground

[Wandering]

Fayyaad laughs and walks forward. Once he finds a spot with plenty of room, he bows to the women, his tail making an exaggerated flourish. All of his movements seem exaggerated now, wide and vigorous.

The tiefling starts by raising his arms above his head, swaying them gently to a silent rhythm, and circling his hips to the same tempo. His tail swishes back and forth behind him, sometimes peeking from under his shoulder. Fayyaad quickens the pace, then starts to spin around, before stopping and swaying slowly for a while again. He raises his hands high over head, twisting his hips right and left as he approaches the three women, before turning around and swaying his way back where he started.

Once there, he steps back and forth, moving his shoulders and waving his tail around him. He quickens up the pace, and suddenly his hands are followed by traces of hot flame. He doesn't seem to notice it, repeating his previous routine, but quicker, and surrounded by the after-images of the flames that now trail after his hands, feet and fail.

16. - Top - End - #586
    Ogre in the Playground

Dust Storm

The spheres do come to life. The upper sections split off into a head, stumpy legs extend from the bottom, and short arms wielding strange gadgets swing off of the sides. The five objects march forward with mechanical precision, pulsating growths in the shape of masks visible under their transparent faceplates.

Krur whirls to face the new threat, the door forgotten for now. "Now what? More machines?"
    It appears so... DJ says. He readies to dash to one side if any of the spheres tries to attack him.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    [Mysterious Crater]

The gnoll blinks, staring first at his healed wounds and then at Kurrack. "What-" His mouth opens wide, only to close the next moment. "Oh ****, you're talking about the S-guy." The gnoll shakes his head. "Not here anymore. That's all I know, he's way above my security level. The bosses were very hush-hush about this entire operation which means its really dangerous. Can tell you this much though, he and his people? They ain't goblins, doesn't smell like em', scent all wrong."
    I figured that. Greenskins of that size in my universe are pretty weak, he doesn't seem like them. Now, you're saying that all of the men who were sent to... hey, what were you guys sent here to do exactly. Never got clarification on that... Kurrack says, interrupting his own train of thought with... his own train of thought.

17. - Top - End - #587
    Troll in the Playground

Dust Storm

The three red spheres advance. The weapons in their hands are shaped into stylized flames, and the air around them ripples with heat. The other two spheres, black in color, begin to circle around for a flanking attack.

Krur tackles the leftmost black sphere with a grunt, bringing to the ground, but it appears undamaged. It swings a device which looks like a pair of jackhammers attached to a shield at him.

My Nexus characters

18. - Top - End - #588

NinjaGuy

[Wandering]

Electra quickly finds herself seated on Extrix's bed, with its owner on one hip, and Fettina on the other. She has one arm around Tina's shoulders, where she runs the tip of her fingers back and forth along Tina's arm, while the other is wrapped around Extrix's waist. There's a gentle warmth in her eyes as she smiles at Tina, clearly enjoying the musician leaning into her. She's not doing well at masking her attraction to the little glow bug, but she's feeling a little too good right now to care.

"Mmmhmmm, it's nice, especially when it's buzzing in your head and throat," she whispers back, before focusing for a moment on the dual experiences of Fayyaad's dancing and the feel of Tina's skin on her own. "The tune is just the opening from a song with a weird title, before they start singing, looped around a little," she whispers, before pausing to watch the flames dance with Fayyaad for a few moments.

"It was called 'Indiscriminate Murder is Counter-Productive'! It's kind of a fun song to play, and to sing, and definitely to hum!" She says quietly, then giggles softly to herself for a moment. "The title's a little misleading, the song's actually about video games." It's hard to tell if she's purposely withholding information because she's trying to see if she can get a reaction out of Tina, or if what functions as the equivalent of her brain is too addled at the moment by the substance Extrix gave them to be able to focus properly on the information. Probably a mix of both.

19. - Top - End - #589

[Wandering]

Extrix and Tina both stare after Fayyaad as he sways, swishes, and shuffles. Extrix even makes a little 'ooo' sound as he starts to produce fire, seeming to think it's an intentional part of the show. Her eyes track his hips to and fro, and she seem to give Electra a rather firm squeeze around her middle without thinking about it.

Fettina sighs to herself happily, her attention split between the dancing tiefling and the woman next to her. The neon-tinted sprite seems very interested in what Electra has to say. "Mm, video game music? I didn't expect that," she laughs too, softly.

"I can show you better music than that, though. I play piano, did Fayyaad ever tell you that?"
    She puts a hand on Electra's thigh, whisper bubbling with mirth. "I'm excellent with my fingers!"

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

20. - Top - End - #590
    Titan in the Playground

[Wandering]

Fayyaad continues to dance, still accompanied by small flashes of flame. He seems to be rolling with it now. The tiefling follows the same general pattern and rhythm, but his movements become... riskier, more revealing and maybe even a bit suggestive.

21. - Top - End - #591

NinjaGuy

[Wandering]

Electra is perfectly fine with the attention she's getting from both their host and the glowing musician. Between the squeeze Extrix gives her, Tina's hand on her thigh, and the visual treat Fayyaad is giving all of them, it's almost enough to overwhelm her. Her breathing has quickened some, but her smile is warm and relaxed and happy. She traces a finger up Tina's arm, and across her shoulder blade, before starting to draw little circles on the little sprite's back.

"Mmmm, I think you maybe mentioned it before," she whispers, "But I wouldn't mind a demonstration." Her smile gains just a hint of mischief to it. "And then we can compare notes, since I play guitar."

Her other hand, meanwhile, has begun tracing lines up and down Extrix's side, in time with Fayyaad's dancing. Whether she's doing it on purpose or subconsciously is anyone's guess.

22. - Top - End - #592

[Mysterious Crater]

"Make sure nothing entered the area. That's it. Swear on my mothers grave. No one tells us anything." The gnoll claims.

23. - Top - End - #593

[Wandering]

Fettina's spine goes rigid at the touch. She laughs, perhaps a bit too pitchily. "O-oh! We should start a band, then!" The neon girl sways as she giggles, pressing against Electra.

Tina turns and eyes Fayyaad hungrily. "And I think I know who we can play for," she adds. "We could give him his own show!"

Extrix seems to be enticed whether Electra is conscious of her touching or not. The angel breaks in with a whisper, curling her wing around the other girls. "You could even start right now."

The both of them laugh then... and some look or more subtle communication passes between them before each woman leas in to kiss at Electra's soft throat. Their hands become immediately more daring... and it's Tina who raises her eyes to give Fayyaad a beckoning look.

The curtain can probably be drawn in the next reply or two.

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

24. - Top - End - #594
    Titan in the Playground

[Wandering]

Fayyaad's dancing slows down when Tina and Extrix lean down towards Electra, and he grins as he watches the show. After a moment, he quickly starts walking towards the women.

25. - Top - End - #595

NinjaGuy

[Wandering]

Electra giggles to herself, and gives Fayyaad a sultry, beckoning smile as Tina suggests they give him a show, but has little time before her senses are nearly overwhelmed for a moment by the other two women. Her breath catches in her throat, and her eyes flutter shut in ecstasy, as she pulls both Extrix and Tina in closer and her own hands grow more daring, though she manages to shakily turn one up and beckon at Fayyaad with a finger, before it goes back to returning the affections she's receiving as the curtain falls.
    Last edited by Nova_Eclipse; 2018-03-13 at 08:46 PM.

26. - Top - End - #596

[Wandering]

Sometime later when the curtain rises, the quartet are lying in a heap in the cool cave, notably streaked with sweat despite the comfortable temperature. Fettina is probably tangled up between them, her breath coming down in little pants. She pushes a curl of hair out of her face and breathes deep. "Ah... um... That was... special. Even for me." She shifts so her body writhes up against each of them, turning her head slowly left and right. "Are you having a good time, Electra?"

Extrix makes a mostly pleased sound and gives Fayyaad a look from right beside him, her eyes dancing with mirth. "You're lying on my wing, you know."
    Last edited by Murkus; 2018-03-16 at 08:05 PM.

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

27. - Top - End - #597
    Titan in the Playground

[Wandering]

At first, Fayyaad seems like he's going to be largely unresponsive, but eventually he manages:

"Am I? Well..." He tries to shift himself so that he's laying on Extrix's body, not her wing. "I'm not sure if I can manage more right now."

28. - Top - End - #598

NinjaGuy

[Wandering]

Electra's breathing is a bit deeper and slower, and she makes a pleased sound in the back of her throat, arching her back slightly before shifting slowly and pulling herself closer to Tina. One hand wraps itself over the singer's back, pulling her in for a soft kiss, before simply holding her for a moment, a dreamy smile on her face.

"Mmm, does that answer your question?"

29. - Top - End - #599

[Wandering]

Extrix makes a pleased, unladylike sound as she's rolled on top of, and she wraps her arms around Fayyaad loosely. "Mm, it will do. Can you move that little?" She laughs.

Fettina squeaks with delight as she's approached, and leans into the kiss, her mouth coming away with a little smile. "Hm, I don't know. If I keep asking will I keep getting answers like that? Because we could always explore the topic more thoroughly..." She runs her hand down Electra's arm. "Are you tired?"

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

30. - Top - End - #600
    Titan in the Playground

[Wandering]

"I'm sure I'll be fine in a moment, but for now..." Fayyaad stretches. "You three ladies have got the best of me."