Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 69

Thread: Altab IC 02

  1. - Top - End - #1
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Planetar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location

    Default Altab IC 02

    After arriving at the Capital City, you were stopped at the gates. Unnerved by your appearance, the gate guards ready their arms. However, you quickly diffuse the tension by presenting your Royal Invite.

    Though skeptical, the guards return to their posts as a guide escorts you into the City.

    After several hours, you finally arrive at entrance of the High Court upon which you are greeted by a courtier who escorts you to the waiting room.

    "Please make yourself comfortable for the time being. Adviser Maltek will be arriving promptly to greet you," stated the courtier as he quickly made his exit.

    Though polite, you detect a clear sense of disdain emanating from the courtier as he turns away from you.

    Altab 1st Party
    OOC / IC / Map

    Altab 2nd Party
    OOC / IC / Map

  2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Zaydos's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Erutnevda

    Default Re: Altab IC 02

    Miressa Starfound

    She had anticipated a poor reaction due to her elven heritage and she let the man's disdain slide off of her without so much as a sign of recognition. She made note of it, however, and the man's inability or lack of care to hide it. Still she moved quietly to lean against a wall, her bright, inhumanly green eyes taking in the others who had been called here. She did not, however, speak.
    Peanut Half-Dragon Necromancer by Kurien.

    Current Projects:

    Group: The Harrowing Halloween Harvest of Horror Part 2

    Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

    Old: My homebrew (updated 9/9)

  3. - Top - End - #3
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Flumph

    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    California
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Altab IC 02

    Anora Dawnbreaker

    Always punctual, a habit nurtured from many tough lessens during her youth, Anora arrived at the High Court exactly at daybreak. Upon being ushered into the room she glance about and let out a low whistle, "Fancy digs you've got here." She continued to admire the decor as the courtier made his swift exit. Anora could feel his sneer burning into her back as he left but she shrugged it off; the man looked weak and he wasn't worth even a moment of her notice. Spotting the couch in the center of the room, Anora smirked to herself as she made a beeline for it. Upon arriving she threw herself down on the soft cushions and sat facing the doorway she had just come from, her glaive, Dolor, resting leisurely across her lap.
    Last edited by Xieko; 2016-11-01 at 10:11 PM.

  4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Altab IC 02

    Lily's only reaction to the man's obvious disgust was to raise her head higher. He wasn't worth it. And ultimately the bastard witch was the one with the real power, and a Royal Invite to boot, so what did he matter in the long run. This could be one of the first steps towards achieving her goals, and he was not going to bring her down.
    Avatar of Lukas Stormlord the Paladin done by the Lovely Ceika!

  5. - Top - End - #5
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Planetar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location

    Default Re: Altab IC 02

    "Hi there! Do you like the decoration? I had worked so hard on it!" chimed a small musical voice above Miressa.

    As the Wood Elf looked around for the voice, a flood of commentary suddenly flooded the room.

    "You can't believe how long it took me to just convince everyone of letting me do the decorations for this room, especially Maltek. I mean you should have just seen the room before I arrived. All shaded, dark and bland. You would think that this was a place to bury the dead. I mean I know humans are not as colorful as us fairy folks but the ones I had known before were never this bad. Well they are not all like this at all. Old King Shadar is so much more fun and creative and awesome than Maltek for example. He's always got some super yummy fruit for me and I don't think I've ever seen him without a smile....Well that's not quite true. He seems much less happy these days. What with all the Undead popping up out of nowhere, those pesky Zotax constructs and those unruly Pirates. I mean when's the last time you even seen or heard of the Undead around here am I right?"

    Finally Miressa spotted the owner of the monologue a few feet above her head.

    Altab 1st Party
    OOC / IC / Map

    Altab 2nd Party
    OOC / IC / Map

  6. - Top - End - #6
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Zaydos's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Erutnevda

    Default Re: Altab IC 02

    Miressa

    The wood elf looks up at the fae above her. Raised in a human monastery she'd never actually encountered one before. "It is certainly more colorful than most human buildings I have seen," She says, offering the sprite a little smile. "And I cannot say I have ever had the ill-fate to meet an undead first hand, nor the pleasant one to meet a fae ere today. Do you know the king well, sir faerie?" She does her best not to look out of her depth, or her element in this conversation, to give the sprite a smile. "Or perhaps details as to why we have been called here?
    Peanut Half-Dragon Necromancer by Kurien.

    Current Projects:

    Group: The Harrowing Halloween Harvest of Horror Part 2

    Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

    Old: My homebrew (updated 9/9)

  7. - Top - End - #7
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Flumph

    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    California
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Altab IC 02

    Anora Dawnbreaker

    Not one to be left out of a conversation, for she was boisterous on even the worst of days, Anora piped up from her place on the couch, "Yes I would like to know the answer to that question as well. Also, could I ask your name bright one so we shall know what to call you?"
    Last edited by Xieko; 2016-11-02 at 08:06 PM.

  8. - Top - End - #8
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Planetar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location

    Default Re: Altab IC 02

    "Old King Shadar? Yep yep. I sure know him well. Um...well, as well as you can know someone for the past year I guess. What would you like to know about him? His favorite bread? How old is he? Why does he have hair in his nose? What side of the bed he wakes up on?

    It is sooooo hard to wake him up at times. He just snores and snores. Sometimes I even have to get water to put on his face to wake him. And it's a lot of water too!

    As for why the invitation? Um...maybe it's to help with fixing the golemn things in the Training Stadium or maybe to help eat all the yummy food at the feast later or to help find the oracle chicken or...

    Oh how rude of me, my name is Pippers! I'm not quite sure what it means but it was given to me by the Brass Dragons of my forest before they left. Have you seen any Elder Brass Dragons traveling by?"


    Before any of the party could answer, a figure in a red cloak entered the room.



    "I do apologize everyone for your long wait. I am Maltek, humble adviser to the High King. May his reign last for eternity.

    I have been expecting you all for quite awhile. I am honored that you have all chosen to heed the invitations.

    While I am sure you are all hungry and tired, Sir Lutic has requested that you be escorted over to the Stadium.

    Do not worry, food and drinks will be awaiting for you there. In the mean time, please follow me and I will explain why you have been invited and answer any questions you may have,"
    continued Maltek.

    "Pixie, go see to it that Sir Lutic is ready and be quick about it!" snapped Maltek towards Pippers as he prepared to lead the party out of the waiting room.

    "You don't have to be so mean! I was just trying to be friendly!" cried out Pippers as he flew off in the distance.

    "Useless gnat," uttered Maltek under his breath thinking he was out of ear shot of the party.

    "Again apologies for the delay," stated Maltek while leading the party.

    "As some of you may know, Zoltax has been increasing their efforts in advancing their technology and ideals to Altab. Unfortunately, along with those ideals and technology come a different culture.

    As innovative as Zoltax technology is, I personally am still a favorite of the prior days of magic and the wonder that came along with it. Nevertheless, the world is changing and the increasing intrusions by the Zoltax forces must be addressed.

    To this end, each of you have been invited to act as a scouting party and assess what is the underlying goal for the latest waves of Zoltax forces that have been sighted on Altab's Western coasts.

    Well I think that should be enough information for now and just in time as well"
    stated Maltek as the party arrived before the entrance of Training Stadium.


    From the center entrance way, emerged a tall human bearing sword and shield.


    Stern of demeanor and hardened by countless battles, the figure spoke with a thundering boom:

    "What took you so long Maltek? Spend long enough in fancy cloth sure makes a man forget how to walk at a decent pace eh?"

    "I was merely making sure you had enough time to prepare for our guests Sir Lutic,"
    responded Maltek as he greeted the warrior.

    "Everyone, I would like to introduce you to Sir Lutic, Master Trainer of the court. At this time, I shall leave you all in his capable hands while I attend to more pressing concerns."

    As Maltek left the alcove of the Training Stadium, Lutic greeted the party.

    "Ah so y'all be the new meat. Excellent! Wanna make sure y'all be ready fo'da Zoltak critters out there. Had Datan scrap up a few 1st gen Zoltak scouts fo u folks to practice on. Yo Datan, de'm scouts be ready?" hollered Lutic towards another entrance way.

    "Yes, yes. Be patient, can't rush genius you know? Just have to power them up" responded a slightly perturbed voice.

    "Aight den. There be water n' mead for drinkn' and help yerselvs to wutever equipment u be needin'. When u all be rdy, head on in. I be watchin' from up top with Datan. D'em 1st gens be slow but tough. As long as u be light on ur toes, y'all should be fine, especially u two'," stated Lutic as he clapped the Paladins on their shoulders with enough force to have knocked down any normal warriors.

    (OOC: scrub your equipment and pick out 200gp worth of new combat equipment. No you don't get to keep what you don't spend as gold. Roll initiatives.)
    Last edited by Archangelat; 2016-11-02 at 08:12 PM.
    Altab 1st Party
    OOC / IC / Map

    Altab 2nd Party
    OOC / IC / Map

  9. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    GMT -7
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Altab IC 02

    Arlune - Raven Queen Paladin

    As the attendant left Arlune noticed their disdain and let it wash off of him. As a half elf he had long sense grown accustomed to the disapproving stares of strangers and this person was no different from the others that had come before. The vision that he had received the day before seemed to point him in this direction as the start of his journey to redemption. He would not let the chance slip through his grasp.

    Arlune stumbles a little under the weight of the strike from Sir Lutic into the arena. He moves over to the equipment racks chosen his familiar weapons. He dons armor and test the weight of the greatsword that he had chosen, it was excellent but it would do the job. He moves through a couple practice strikes and ends with a flourish.

    As he stands ready to fight he glances over at the paladin "You look like you can handle yourself now don't you. Care to have a little competition? Person to down the most golems wins"

    Spoiler: initiative
    Show

    (1d20+2)[3]
    Last edited by cybric; 2016-11-11 at 03:02 PM.
    I check Giantitp at least once or twice a day

    Current Games:
    Colony Upstarts IC | OOC
    Imperial Warlords ACT I | ACT II| OOC | Admin

  10. - Top - End - #10
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Planetar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location

    Default Re: Altab IC 02

    Wasting no time, the Paladin steps into the Training Stadium. In the distance, he spots 3 constructs in a line with a fourth hidden slightly in the shadows.


    (OOC: go to OOC thread to place yourself on the battle map in the first two rows farthest from the scouts. For any that haven't rolled initiative, if you roll above 12, you go before the scouts.)
    Altab 1st Party
    OOC / IC / Map

    Altab 2nd Party
    OOC / IC / Map

  11. - Top - End - #11
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Zaydos's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Erutnevda

    Default Re: Altab IC 02

    Miressa Starfound

    Donning a suit of scale mail over her priestly robe, she hefts not a mace but a shortsword, taking a sword belt and placing two of them around her waist, adding to them a pair of daggers, before placing a shield on her arm and taking up what might be the cheapest and most famously weak weapon on the table, a sling. She takes a few practice shots with the sling, just hitting the wall, or any pre-prepared target for just that, and then she draws one shortsword and takes a few practice swings with it, then the other, before finally moving on to the daggers. Once satisfied she knows the weight and nature of her weapons she grabs a pair of healing potions, and a healer's kit. One should always be prepared for grievous wounds, your own or others.

    "Istus willing, I am ready," She says not a voice of trepidation, not a question of if her goddess is willing, but a statement, that it was time for her to move.

    She moved forward to join Arlune and stand beside him.

    Spoiler: OoC/Initiative
    Show
    N20, and (1d20+4)[14]


    If Miressa gets 12+ Initiative:

    The distance was far but she might as well take the shot loading a stone into her sling she began to spin it sending a stone hurling towards the nearest scout.

    Spoiler: OoC/Attack Roll
    Show
    N3 I believe it would be. And (1d20+6)[22] to hit (1d20+6)[21] disadvantage due to range (1d4+4)[6] bludgeoning damage (1d4)[2] on a crit (1 in 400 chance).
    Peanut Half-Dragon Necromancer by Kurien.

    Current Projects:

    Group: The Harrowing Halloween Harvest of Horror Part 2

    Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

    Old: My homebrew (updated 9/9)

  12. - Top - End - #12
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Flumph

    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    California
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Altab IC 02

    "I accept your challenge elf! May the best fighter be victorious!" Anora exclaimed with a wide grin of excitement. Forgoing the pile of equipment, a warrior must be prepared for combat at all times after all, she quickly entered the ring coming to stand beside the elf. With a flourish she presented the bladed end of her glaive to their enemies, ready for battle.

    Spoiler: Action
    Show
    Initiative roll: (1d20+2)[7]
    Last edited by Xieko; 2016-11-03 at 02:55 PM.

  13. - Top - End - #13
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Planetar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location

    Default Re: Altab IC 02

    Error at this time.
    Last edited by Archangelat; 2016-11-04 at 02:18 PM.
    Altab 1st Party
    OOC / IC / Map

    Altab 2nd Party
    OOC / IC / Map

  14. - Top - End - #14
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    GMT -7
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Altab IC 02

    Spoiler: OOC cheer
    Show

    Go get'em Lily and Miressa! The bruisers will bring up the rear lol

    I check Giantitp at least once or twice a day

    Current Games:
    Colony Upstarts IC | OOC
    Imperial Warlords ACT I | ACT II| OOC | Admin

  15. - Top - End - #15
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Altab IC 02

    Lily strode into the stadium confidently. She had needed very little from the supplies to make bring her up to her deadly potential. Confidently, she raised her arm, and focused her arcane energy on one, before letting a quick burst of pure power against the,

    Spoiler: Turn
    Show
    Placing Lily at N21
    As might be expected, Lily cast Hex on Scout 3 before zapping with Eldritch Blast.

    [roll]d20+7[roll]
    (d10)[4]
    Avatar of Lukas Stormlord the Paladin done by the Lovely Ceika!

  16. - Top - End - #16
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Planetar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location

    Default Re: Altab IC 02

    Though quick to follow suite, Lily's dark magic blast flew by the constructs by a few solid feet.

    Now convinced they were under attack, the Zoltax scouts reacted. Two of the scouts took a step back. The movement was followed by the rotation of Scouts 1, 2 and 3 towards the last Scout. A sudden hum ensued growing louder and louder to the point of near deafening.

    Zzzztttt

    A bolt of blazing light shot out from Scout 4 and transformed into a crackling ball of light and heat. The ball sped towards the Their attackers and all those caught in the nearby vicinity. A sizzling crackle followed to herald the coming of soon to be burnt flesh.



    (OOC: Everyone reaction if you got one, otherwise DEX saves)

    Attack sequence (*=current turn):

    Spoiler
    Show

    Miressa
    Lily
    Scout 1 (-6HP)
    Scout 2
    Scout 3
    Scout 4
    *Anora
    Arlune
    Altab 1st Party
    OOC / IC / Map

    Altab 2nd Party
    OOC / IC / Map

  17. - Top - End - #17
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Zaydos's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Erutnevda

    Default Re: Altab IC 02

    Spoiler: Rolls
    Show
    Dex Save (1d20+4)[23].
    Peanut Half-Dragon Necromancer by Kurien.

    Current Projects:

    Group: The Harrowing Halloween Harvest of Horror Part 2

    Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

    Old: My homebrew (updated 9/9)

  18. - Top - End - #18
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Flumph

    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    California
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Altab IC 02

    Crap!

    Spoiler: Action
    Show
    (1d20+2)[20]

  19. - Top - End - #19
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Planetar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location

    Default Re: Altab IC 02

    Zzztoomph!

    The ball lightening exploded among the party sending bolts of electricity coursing through every member. Though many in the party were able to utilize their innate dexterity to avoid the full force of the damage, they still felt as if they were on the brink of death.

    (OOC: Anora you are up. Lily give me a DEX save otherwise I'm assuming you are taking the full damage)

    Attack sequence (*=current turn):

    Spoiler
    Show

    Miressa (-8HP)
    Lily (-8HP w/ good DEX Save otherwise is unconscious)
    Scout 1 (-6HP)
    Scout 2
    Scout 3
    Scout 4
    *Anora (-8HP)
    Arlune (-8HP)


    Battlemap
    :
    Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by Archangelat; 2016-11-05 at 08:07 AM.
    Altab 1st Party
    OOC / IC / Map

    Altab 2nd Party
    OOC / IC / Map

  20. - Top - End - #20
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Flumph

    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    California
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Altab IC 02

    "Welp, that hurt." Anora said with a slight hint of pain in her voice. Her hair, which had started the day in a slick braid, now resembled that of an overly fuzzy dog's. Placing her palm flat on her side, a soft light began to glow and she sighed in relief. "Everybody heal up and spread out. We need to be more cautious with our attacks." she commanded as she raised her weapon and advanced towards the constructs.

    Spoiler: Action
    Show
    Move to K14, and I'll use lay on hands to heal myself for 5 hp with an end total of 10hp

  21. - Top - End - #21
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Planetar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location

    Default Re: Altab IC 02

    "Y'all need to be spreadin' out!" shouted Lutic from above. "Don't want y'all gettin' killed in der!"


    Attack sequence (*=current turn):

    Spoiler
    Show

    Miressa (-8HP)
    Lily (0HP Stable)
    Scout 1 (-6HP)
    Scout 2
    Scout 3
    Scout 4
    Anora (-8HP)
    *Arlune (-8HP)


    Battlemap
    :
    Spoiler
    Show
    Altab 1st Party
    OOC / IC / Map

    Altab 2nd Party
    OOC / IC / Map

  22. - Top - End - #22
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    GMT -7
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Altab IC 02

    Smoke twirled off of Arlune's new armor in trails as he and the other members of the team were hit with lightning from one of the constructs.

    He glances over and sees Anora raise her glaive and speak.

    Offering a quick prayer to his god he felt her chilled touch wash over him as a glacial light emanated from his hand cooling and comforting were he had been struck.

    In a confident voice he responds to Anora.

    Agreed but we need that construct that just smacked us dead! We can't take many more hits like that.

    With that Arlune advances and places himself between the constructs and the two members of the party hoping to offer some cover or at least slow the constructs if they decide to advance on their position

    Spoiler: Actions
    Show

    I'll move to m15 putting myself between the constructs and the other team members

    I'll also use a lay on hands to heal for 5 hp bringing me back up to 10 as well

    I check Giantitp at least once or twice a day

    Current Games:
    Colony Upstarts IC | OOC
    Imperial Warlords ACT I | ACT II| OOC | Admin

  23. - Top - End - #23
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Planetar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location

    Default Re: Altab IC 02


    Attack sequence (*=current turn):

    Spoiler
    Show

    *Miressa (-8HP)
    Lily (0HP Stable)
    Scout 1 (-6HP)
    Scout 2
    Scout 3
    Scout 4
    Anora (-3HP)
    Arlune (-3HP)
    Altab 1st Party
    OOC / IC / Map

    Altab 2nd Party
    OOC / IC / Map

  24. - Top - End - #24
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Zaydos's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Erutnevda

    Default Re: Altab IC 02

    Miressa

    The cleric stows her sling and offers a small prayer to her goddess, hand moving to touch the unconscious woman letting healing energy flow through her. Then Miressa moves, darting quickly across the battlefield.

    Spoiler: Actions
    Show
    Cast Cure Wounds on Lily (1d8+4)[5] then move to S17.
    Peanut Half-Dragon Necromancer by Kurien.

    Current Projects:

    Group: The Harrowing Halloween Harvest of Horror Part 2

    Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

    Old: My homebrew (updated 9/9)

  25. - Top - End - #25
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Altab IC 02

    Lily had not been sure what to expect from these scouts, but that was not it. She didn't have any time to react to this discovery either, so the next thing she knew, Lily was on the ground stinging all over. As she attempted
    to get her bearings, she saw the cleric tripping away from her. Lily gave a small grunt of acknowledgement, before struggling to her feet and letting loose another shot. Lily hated looking weak, an she needed to prove herself here.

    Spoiler: Turn
    Show
    Thanks Zay!

    Attack!
    (d20+7)[8]
    (d10)[7]
    Avatar of Lukas Stormlord the Paladin done by the Lovely Ceika!

  26. - Top - End - #26
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Planetar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location

    Default Re: Altab IC 02

    The Warlock gets back on her feet thanks to the generosity of the Cleric. Yet, try as she might she is unable to land her spells as her latest Eldritch blast was not even in the general proximity of the constructs. While frustrating, her latest failure might have been her saving grace as it is very likely the constructs would have retaliated had her attack been successful.

    Not having received any new attacks, the constructs remained in their same configuration with three of the constructs facing the farthest Scout. Arcs of electricity flew from them towards the last Scout as the accompanying hum appeared to be reduced in volume.


    Attack sequence (*=current turn):

    Spoiler
    Show

    Miressa (-8HP)
    Lily (5HP Stable)
    Scout 1 (-6HP)
    Scout 2
    Scout 3
    Scout 4
    *Anora (-3HP)
    Arlune (-3HP)


    Battlemap:



    (OOC: You guys can all post your next actions w/o having to necessarily wait on each other since you guys all go before the Scouts.)
    Altab 1st Party
    OOC / IC / Map

    Altab 2nd Party
    OOC / IC / Map

  27. - Top - End - #27
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    GMT -7
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Altab IC 02

    Quote Originally Posted by Archangelat View Post
    "Y'all need to be spreadin' out!" shouted Lutic from above. "Don't want y'all gettin' killed in der!"


    Attack sequence (*=current turn):

    Spoiler
    Show

    Miressa (-8HP)
    Lily (0HP Stable)
    Scout 1 (-6HP)
    Scout 2
    Scout 3
    Scout 4
    Anora (-8HP)
    *Arlune (-8HP)


    Battlemap
    :
    Spoiler
    Show
    Gritting through the pain and not taking his eyes of of the scouts Alune shouts of his shiulder to Lutic sarcastically Thanks for the advise anything else we should know? Can they all hit like that or that that one their facing?
    I check Giantitp at least once or twice a day

    Current Games:
    Colony Upstarts IC | OOC
    Imperial Warlords ACT I | ACT II| OOC | Admin

  28. - Top - End - #28
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Flumph

    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    California
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Altab IC 02

    Completely focused, Anora continues to advance towards the constructs.

    Spoiler: Action
    Show
    Dash to K3

  29. - Top - End - #29
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    GMT -7
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Altab IC 02

    Seeing Anora advancing dauntlessly on the constructs Arlune doubled his pace towards the construct to support her. If they could get in the middle of these things perhaps they could take pressure off the others

    Spoiler: actions
    Show

    Dash to M5
    I check Giantitp at least once or twice a day

    Current Games:
    Colony Upstarts IC | OOC
    Imperial Warlords ACT I | ACT II| OOC | Admin

  30. - Top - End - #30
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Planetar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location

    Default Re: Altab IC 02

    Hearing Arlune's question, Lutic shouted back: "they all can be shootin' dem lights! They can also be a helpin' another get stronger and shoot farther!"


    Attack sequence (*=current turn):

    Spoiler
    Show

    *Miressa (-8HP)
    Lily (5HP Stable)
    Scout 1 (-6HP)
    Scout 2
    Scout 3
    Scout 4
    Anora (-3HP)
    Arlune (-3HP)


    Battlemap (updated):
    Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by Archangelat; 2016-11-06 at 11:32 PM.
    Altab 1st Party
    OOC / IC / Map

    Altab 2nd Party
    OOC / IC / Map

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •