Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
Results 211 to 214 of 214
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Orc in the Playground
     
    BarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Oct 2013

    Default Re: Walrus' Lost Mine of Phandelver [IC]

    ok so... the ¨crit¨ roll above.. will be damage from short sword 1
    for shortsword 2:
    atk:(1d20+5)[8]
    adv/disv: (1d20+5)[22]
    dmg: (1d8+3)[11]
    crit: (1d8)[2]

  2. - Top - End - #212
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2016

    Default Re: Walrus' Lost Mine of Phandelver [IC]

    The party leaps into action, attacking the bugbear with everything they have left. Rolen firing arrows as fast as he can, Lucian stabbing furiously, El losing himself in the heat of the battle, Orianna flinging magical fire...

    It's a difficult fight but at the end, Klarg lies dead on the ground, along with his wolf and goblin allies.

    Sildar turns to the group, "Truly you are a formidable team. I have further business in Phandalin, and would appreciate the added safety if you would allow me to travel the rest of the way with you. I will pay."

  3. - Top - End - #213
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    UK

    Default Re: Walrus' Lost Mine of Phandelver [IC]

    Aelor "El" Liadon

    "Of course we must leave together, we wouldn't leave anyone here. Some of us have reason to travel to Phandalin and we haven't forgotten Gundren either. We hope you can advise us on the local situation."
    El carefully picks up Carric and holds him across his shoulder.
    "Let's move while we still have daylight."
    Spoiler
    Show
    El has a strength of 14, I hope that's enough to carry Carric to the cart.
    Last edited by aguaracu; 2017-02-02 at 03:52 AM.

  4. - Top - End - #214
    Orc in the Playground
     
    BarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Oct 2013

    Default Re: Walrus' Lost Mine of Phandelver [IC]

    Lucian hair is a mess after the fearsome battle.... a little blood running rom his wounds... but mostly intact.. he cleas the blood from his swords.... and taks a deep breath..

    Sildar.. lets get back to phandalin, we need to make a plan.. and hopefully reach Gundren in time..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •