Episode 1
    Scene 1

Spoiler: Scene Notes
    Show
    Dress: school uniform
    Morning Person: YES
    Quaint Greeting: YES
    Runner's Glow: NO

It's the first day of term and, for the six of you, your first day at King Henry School for Girls as well. When you finally find you way through a maze of creaking, wood-paneled corridors to your form room*, most of your new classmates are already there. It is painfully obvious that they have known each other for years, as they have already sorted themselves into cliques and colonised all but one of the desks. The room goes quiet when the other girls realise who you are, and you can all sense a mixture of awe, admiration and jealousy in their stares.

You are, after all, the latest batch of promising young starlets to join the Lilywhites' Academy. Some of you will surely go on to have glorious (and lucrative) careers as professional footballers - something that most girls your age can only dream of.

So, you take your seats and make awkward small talk while you wait for the tutor to arrive.

That is, until another two football-scholarship girls stride in. One, a sandy-haired beauty with a stunning smile, clocks you immediately and heads over, saying "oh my days, how old is this place? It's like a freakin' medieval castle or somethin'!" The other, with the classical tall, thin body you often see in goalkeepers, takes a seat and explains: "what she means is that we got lost on the way here. Twice. We didn't miss anything, did we? My name's Charlotte, by the way, but please call me Lottie."

"Right, yeah," says the other. "I'm Aimee Jones; AJ for short!"

Soon after, one of the KHSG girls saunters over to your table. Casting an appraising glance over the whole lot of you, she observes "so, you're the new crop of Lilywhites, hm? Interesting." Then, to your surprise, she pulls up a chair. "You don't mind if I join you, do you? It's Megan, Megan Eckhart."

At this point, your form tutor, Ms. Rose, bustles into the room. Grey-haired but pretty, her long and frilly skirt looks like something out of a costume drama. Which means it fits right into your surroundings, really. Based on the collection of Shakespeare posters on the walls, you have already deduced that she teaches English, which means almost all of you will have classes with her, too. Luckily, she seems friendly!

After taking the register and reading out a few mundane announcements, Ms. Rose tells you that there are no classes until second bell, which gives you about half an hour in form, to get to know one another. In order to break the ice, she produces a hat filled with little slips of paper. Each student must pick from the hat and then improvise a 1-minute speech on whatever is written on the paper!

Spoiler: Roll
    Show
    Unopposed roll!!

Allure d5 – give a speech that’s passionate, maybe even risqué, to catch the attention of the others! 1VP towards AJ & Lottie.
    Luck d5 – get assigned a subject that you know a lot about! 1VP towards AJ & Megan.
    Skill d5 – perform an insightful deconstruction of the very art of speech-making! 1VP towards Lottie & Megan.

Spoiler: *Glossary
    Show
    Form, n. British. A class of students, similar to homeroom (as I understand it). Students stay in the same form group for their entire school career, meeting at least twice a day for registration and taking classes such as PE and tutorial together. Each form has a 'form tutor', which is a teacher assigned to pastoral care. That teacher's room doubles as the 'form room'.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Lilywhite Ladies - IC

Leslie knew this was an all girl's school. But she couldn't have imagined so many girls in one place. At the same time. After what seemed like forever, they finally reached their form room. And... they were the new kids. Great... nobody else to share the misery of- Wait, two more footballers? Well, good, at least they have a decent sized group. And they're cute too.... Sitting down in a chair, and trying to play it cool, the chair wobbles a little, with an uneven leg clicking on the floor as she adjusts her weight on it to address the group. Ahh... Hi. Leslie. Leslie MacDonnell. Aye, its a big place, this. We got lost too.

Good. Good. Fantastic start. No accidents yet. Keep it up, Leslie!

So... We're all new, yeah? I guess we'll be spending a lot of time together, then. So let's all have a great time, then, yeah?

No. No, I'm not nervous at all. Nope, not scared, or on the verge of freaking out... Just hold it together.

Then as Ms. Rose starts handing the hat around, Leslie starts panicking. She wasn't expecting to introduce herself in front of everyone right away. Public speaking is not her forte. But as she reaches out to grab a slip of paper, she shifted her weight over and her chair, which seemed a bit wobbly to begin with, came down and slid back, sending Leslie spilling out of it rather unceremoniously. Her hand, still reached out to grab a slip of paper, instead yanks the hat from Ms. Rose's hand, sending slips of paper flying everywhere.

The hat floats down painfully slowly, to land, perfectly, on top of Leslie's now raised butt. She sits up quickly, pulling her skirt down with her face going as red as her hair. As she sits up, she reads what is written on the slip of paper she managed to grab as she fell.

What do you do when you are embarrassed?

Show
    Strong Luck. Accident-prone. +3 total.
    Last edited by Lentrax; 2016-11-23 at 09:27 AM.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

Follow me on Twitter!

3. - Top - End - #3
    Troll in the Playground

Nikki

Nikki was feeling pumped. She almost always did in the morning - the day was just so exciting! And today, well, today was even better! Here she was at the famous King Henry School for Girls, joining the renowned Lilywhite Academy, and she had a real shot at eventually making it on to the amazing London Lilywhites! And this place, it was so cool! It was going to be a great year, no, two years, no, more!

She barely has time to introduce herself to the others ("Nikitha Patel; I go by Nikki.") before Ms. Rose comes in. When the teacher announces the improvised speech, Nikki's usually indefatigable cheer lessens just a hair. Public speaking was not one of her strong suits; she just got so excited, and then words started pouring out, and then she would start stumbling and trying to go back to bring up an interesting point, and then it just got confusing, and then it was all just a mess. Just long, meandering confusion everywhere.

Still, she was determined to make a good impression, especially on her new teammates. She was going to be spending a lot of time around them. It was also worth mentioning that they were all so damn pretty. It seemed like she was going to be playing on a team of not only model athletes, but outright models!

Nikki had never hidden her preferences. She was lucky that her parents were progressive at least on that front. It had also been somewhat of a bonding experience with her brother when they were both old enough.

Reaching into the hat, she draws out her impromptu subject - favorite current world leader. Oh, this was going to be a difficult one. She settles on a non-controversial one, Aung San Suu Ky. With that choice, she launches into an impassioned defense of democracy, choice, and perseverance!

Spoiler: Bonuses
    Show
    Using that Morning Person when I have it. Allure+2
    07/03/2018: I’m back. The long break was necessary.

Discord Tag #4097

4. - Top - End - #4
    Colossus in the Playground

Desiree Dubois was having the time of her life. Surrounded by a half dozen or more sexy girls. Entering the room, she responded to the stares like any extrovert would do. Feeling energized by them she strutted in the room, the curvy french girl responded with giggle, winks, and flirtatious hand waves.

At Lesile's stumble, Desiree ogled the poor girl's stumble.

Putain, fille, tu es très belle Vous parlez encore en français She thinks to herself.

I... mean. You.... are quite attractive, non? Desiree repeated now for the benefit of the class, as she reached over to pick up a slip of paper.

Per-personal.... gr... growth...? Desiree started reading off the paper. ..... Is this about ma boobs? She questions flatly looking at the teacher.

Well... They started growing in when I was onze. She started, at which point her exchange buddy, the only other person in the room most likely who could speak french whispers in her ear.

Oh ... Oh. Comment j'ai grandi en tant que personne. Cela fait plus

Bonjour. Uh. Hello. Desiree started starting to move into her story about how living in the UK, after being french for so long. After helping a UK girl adapt and grow in her homeland had helped her grow as a friend. And a person.

Spoiler
    Show

Strong allure, Quaint greeting, School queen (If that one applies)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Orc in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Lots of people.
    Lots of unknown people.
    Lots of potentially judgy people.
    Oh god what if they're shooting SILENT JUDGE RAYS at me right now?
    "Um. Hi. I'm Amelia. Amelia Davis."
    She quickly reaches into the hat and pretends to be absorbed in her topic:
    "If you had a superpower, what would you use it for?"
    "Hehehe... hahaha. Ahahahahaha! AHHAHAHAHAHA!"
    She then proceeds to talk about shapeshifting and it's many, many applications, including but not limited to:
    -Turning into animals
    -Perfect disguises
    -Changing appearance at will
    One gets the feeling she spent a lot of time thinking about this in the past.

Spoiler
    Show
    Skill roll, strong (+1 modifier). Using Foresight, guess is that the roll will be odd.
    (1d6+1)[7]
    Last edited by Black Socks; 2016-11-24 at 07:18 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Gone like the wind.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Titan in the Playground

Garudi Behary was very nervouse, but she expressed it in hostile arrogant speaking, which were opposed the fact she was a good listener and cute in her own way.
    Garudi had a luxuriouse spoiling life which granted her soft huggable body. She didn't minded it until today- Garudi didn't interacted much with other children her age, beside the children of the servants who played soccer with her.
    Also her mother said that she had a body of a "Maharja's lover".
    But this hasn't prepared her KHSG: There were so many beautiful girls here, and she felt so self aware of her full figured body.. Especially among athlete girls. Did Garudi even belonged here?
    To defend herself, she called everyone "fatass" and has opened her two tops buttons, hoping that her round heavy mammaries would distract the stares from her waist. She also wore a tie into her cleavage to enhance the effect.
    But she still blushed when someone stared, and snapped:"What are you looking at, fatss?! Are you jealuse of my perfect figure? Huh?!"

"What a stupid task for fatasses! Bah! Fine! I'll play along! But it doesn't mean I like it, or having a fat ass!"" Garudi grumbled and grabbed her note. She stared the note for a while.

"What is the thing you are most proud of, about yourself?" she said aloud, heavily blushing, staring at the other girls, clearly embaressed.
    She coughed up. "Why of course I am proud as my hourglass figure!' she lied boldly, sounding so sure, she started to explain how hot she is- ready to bark if someone would dare to argue that.

Spoiler: roll
    Show

Allure
    Competative spirit+1
    Cold shoulder in needed
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

7. - Top - End - #7
    Titan in the Playground

Angelica practically bounced in her seat, excited for her turn and topic. When the hat reached her, she nearly put a hole in it thrusting her hand in and digging around. When she withdrew her hand and read the paper, she cocked her head to the side, considering it: Let's see, hobbies...beyond exercising in various ways, my most frequent hobby is probably reading. I mostly stick to period pieces, historical fiction, and mystery novels, although sometimes I'll pick up a nonfiction or a harder science-fiction novel to help expand my knowledge. More fantastical fiction, like soft sci-fi, swords & sorcery, and superhero stories don't particularly interest me, although I've recently gained an appreciation for steampunk romances and post-apocalyptic stories. I don't have too many favorite authors, I just kinda start reading the first chapter of a book and move on if the writing or story isn't gripping me. Sometimes, I'll pick up a book I already have in another language so that I can practice my sentence structure and expand my vocabulary, and I've got a ton of audio books that I listen to when I'm working out; while it's not the same as reading the book yourself, the words being read to you helps give a better understanding of how to read tone, or how particular words are pronounced."

"Oh! I've also read more than a few books on writing tips and story design; I like how understanding the way writers go about crafting their stories adds an extra layer of depth to the novel. I've only ever written a few short stories, but I'd like to write something more substantial one day."

Spoiler: OoC
    Show
    Skill. Strong roll. Total +1.

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

8. - Top - End - #8
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lentrax View Post
    The hat floats down painfully slowly, to land, perfectly, on top of Leslie's now raised butt. She sits up quickly, pulling her skirt down with her face going as red as her hair. As she sits up, she reads what is written on the slip of paper she managed to grab as she fell.

What do you do when you are embarrassed?
    Although Ms. Rose had asked for a speech, Leslie's ends up more like a practical demonstration. There's a lot of laughter, but it's quite good-natured (probably because everyone else is nervous as well) and you feel like your little fall came across as endearing. Moreover, AJ flashes you a wolfish grin, observing that "I think I'm going to like it here...!" And are Megan's glasses all steamed up?

Quote Originally Posted by Space Lawyer View Post
    Reaching into the hat, she draws out her impromptu subject - favorite current world leader. Oh, this was going to be a difficult one. She settles on a non-controversial one, Aung San Suu Ky. With that choice, she launches into an impassioned defense of democracy, choice, and perseverance!
    Nikki's passion makes a strong impression on the class, including the other new girls. "That was really cool," says Lottie; "you're so articulate! I would never have expected any of my teammates to be into politics."

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    Well... They started growing in when I was onze. She started, at which point her exchange buddy, the only other person in the room most likely who could speak french whispers in her ear.

Oh ... Oh. Comment j'ai grandi en tant que personne. Cela fait plus

Bonjour. Uh. Hello. Desiree started starting to move into her story about how living in the UK, after being french for so long. After helping a UK girl adapt and grow in her homeland had helped her grow as a friend. And a person.
    After you sit back down, AJ flicks her eyes towards your chest and whispers "incroyable! I didn't get mine 'til I was, like, thirteen..." It is clear which part of your speech she will remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Socks View Post
    "If you had a superpower, what would you use it for?"
    "Hehehe... hahaha. Ahahahahaha! AHHAHAHAHAHA!"
    She then proceeds to talk about shapeshifting and it's many, many applications, including but not limited to:
    -Turning into animals
    -Perfect disguises
    -Changing appearance at will
    One gets the feeling she spent a lot of time thinking about this in the past.
    Amelia's nerdy overthinking is met with a lot of blank faces around the class - most of the old KHSG girls give the impression that they're above that sort of thing - but it goes over well with Lottie and Megan. The statuesque sportswoman remarks: "so if you could choose any superpower, would it be shapeshifting? I've always felt like flight would be more useful..."

"I think she makes a good case, actually." Says Megan, who leans over and grabs Amelia's hand with both of hers. "You know, I was going to make my next novel about a girl with superpowers... you seem to have given this a lot of thought; perhaps I could pick your brains for some ideas later?"

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    "What a stupid task for fatasses! Bah! Fine! I'll play along! But it doesn't mean I like it, or having a fat ass!"" Garudi grumbled and grabbed her note. She stared the note for a while.

"What is the thing you are most proud of, about yourself?" she said aloud, heavily blushing, staring at the other girls, clearly embaressed.
    She coughed up. "Why of course I am proud as my hourglass figure!' she lied boldly, sounding so sure, she started to explain how hot she is- ready to bark if someone would dare to argue that.
    The tutor rebukes you for your grumbling with a gentle-but-firm "Miss Beharry, if you could... soften your tone a little, please... it would be appreciated." Clearly she is unwilling to wield any real punishments against you on your first day, but at the same time, you are reminded of the speech given by the headmistress at assembly. King Henry School expects every student to adhere to the highest standards of behaviour at all times, she had said, you must always be respectful of each other and your teachers...

You know the truth, though. Everyone loves a troublemaker, right?

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    Angelica practically bounced in her seat, excited for her turn and topic. When the hat reached her, she nearly put a hole in it thrusting her hand in and digging around. When she withdrew her hand and read the paper, she cocked her head to the side, considering it: "Let's see, hobbies..."
    Megan's eye light up. "Oh, another writer! We simply must swap some stories, darling!"

The hat makes its way around the room, and each girl in turn gives a speech. Some are funny, some are embarrassing and quite a few are so laden with in-jokes that you can barely tell what they're talking about. AJ talks excitedly about football, despite it being only tenuously linked to the topic on her card, while Lottie recalls her earliest memory (which is of her second birthday, where the cake was shaped like a heart on account of it being all that was available in the shop - her birthday being the day after Valentine's). Megan, asked about how to make the world a better place, gives a near-impenetrable speech about macroeconomics and fiscal policy that earns several hard glares from one of the other girls. When everyone is finished, Ms. Rose invites you to "continue the discussion with the girls on your table. Try and learn something new about everyone!"
    Last edited by Ninja_Prawn; 2016-11-24 at 02:04 PM.
    Lydia Seaspray by Oneris!

Spoiler: Acclaim
    Show
    Winner of Spellbrew Contest I & Subclass Contest II
    Quote Originally Posted by JNAProductions View Post
    That is the perfect ending. Thread done, Ninja_Prawn won.
    Quote Originally Posted by KorvinStarmast View Post
    We love our ninja prawn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Gnoll View Post
    NinjaPrawn, you are my favourite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir cryosin View Post
    Ninja you're like the forum's fairy godmother.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkMinty View Post
    This is why you're the best, Ninja Prawn.

A Faerie Affair

Homebrew: Sig

9. - Top - End - #9

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja_Prawn View Post
    After you sit back down, AJ flicks her eyes towards your chest and whispers "incroyable! I didn't get mine 'til I was, like, thirteen..." It is clear which part of your speech she will remember.
    With a confident smirk Desiree adjusts to better present her chest to AJ.

Ja.... I She correct Was an.... early bloomer I believe you say. It comes from moi Pere's family. All his sister's and such were busty. Desiree explains to blushes from her exchange buddy.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Titan in the Playground

With a confident smirk Desiree adjusts to better present her chest to AJ.

Ja.... I She correct Was an.... early bloomer I believe you say. It comes from moi Pere's family. All his sister's and such were busty. Desiree explains to blushes from her exchange buddy.
    "Were they now?" She replies, rhetorically, to much melodramatic eyerolling from Lottie.

"Come on, knock it off. It must be hard enough for the poor girl, without you perving over her like this. So Desiree, how does it feel to be so far from home?"
    Last edited by Ninja_Prawn; 2016-11-24 at 02:03 PM.

Show
    We love our ninja prawn.

A Faerie Affair

11. - Top - End - #11

"Were they now?" She replies, rhetorically, to much melodramatic eyerolling from Lottie.

"Come on, knock it off. It must be hard enough for the poor girl, without you perving over her like this. So Desiree, how does it feel to be so far from home?"
    Non! Desiree protested. I like attention from.... such a bel girl. She continued.

And... It's different.... But Bien... good, good. The Kingdom's culture is tres intriguing. Desiree mused.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Troll in the Playground

Niki's face warms considerably. "Oh, um, just a little bit. I mean, I got interested one night and learned a bunch and then wrote some letters . . ." She seizes up a little bit. Just breathe, come on. "I really admire her. Anybody that works hard and works smart deserves admiration, but she did it for the right reasons."

She glances around a bit, somewhat off-put by the focus on bodies that happening around her. Sure, it was one thing to be proud of a good-looking figure, but this was just ogling. Nikki looks down at herself - toned, fit, and tight. She wasn't boyish looking by any stretch, but Desiree and Garudi were outright busty. A little bit of jealously was natural, right?

Discord Tag #4097

13. - Top - End - #13
    Titan in the Playground

Although Ms. Rose had asked for a speech, Leslie's ends up more like a practical demonstration. There's a lot of laughter, but it's quite good-natured (probably because everyone else is nervous as well) and you feel like your little fall came across as endearing. Moreover, AJ flashes you a wolfish grin, observing that "I think I'm going to like it here...!" And are Megan's glasses all steamed up?
    I wish I could say I meant to do that... But, well, as long as everyone is laughing with me, right? Leslie, her face still red, sets her chair back up and sits down, careful not to unbalance the odd leg again.

Hopefully this doesn't happen a- oh. Oh, my.... Did anybody- No, they can't have. The skirt is too long. Isn't it?

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

14. - Top - End - #14
    Titan in the Playground

The Kingdom's culture is tres intriguing. Desiree mused.
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Lawyer View Post
    Niki's face warms considerably. "Oh, um, just a little bit. I mean, I got interested one night and learned a bunch and then wrote some letters . . ."
    "Is there anyone here who isn't super smart by any chance?" AJ wonders. It seems like she was more comfortable talking about boobs...

Hopefully this doesn't happen a- oh. Oh, my.... Did anybody-
    "Of course not," says Lottie quietly, understanding what you meant. "I'm sure no one was looking." AJ and Megan blush noticeably.
    Last edited by Ninja_Prawn; 2016-11-24 at 03:39 PM.

Show
    We love our ninja prawn.

A Faerie Affair

15. - Top - End - #15

I wish I could say I meant to do that... But, well, as long as everyone is laughing with me, right? Leslie, her face still red, sets her chair back up and sits down, careful not to unbalance the odd leg again.

Hopefully this doesn't happen a- oh. Oh, my.... Did anybody- No, they can't have. The skirt is too long. Isn't it?
    I don't believe so.... Uh... une top She says holding a hand to a hat line to show what she means. Would have covered it anyway.

"Is there anyone here who isn't super smart by any chance?" AJ wonders. It seems like she was more comfortable talking about boobs...
    I'm not much good at tres informatique. Desiree replied. Besides biology of course. She adds with a grin.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Titan in the Playground

I'm not much good at tres informatique. Desiree replied. Besides biology of course. She adds with a grin.
    "Yeah, but like, being smart at culture counts too. We... don't really have any of that stuff where I come from."

Show
    We love our ninja prawn.

A Faerie Affair

17. - Top - End - #17

"Yeah, but like, being smart at culture counts too. We... don't really have any of that stuff where I come from."
    I'm not much of a writer myself, but I can still appreciate the good ones. Desiree replied.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Titan in the Playground

[B][color=#FF00FF]"Of course not," says Lottie quietly, understanding what you meant. "I'm sure no one was looking." AJ and Megan blush noticeably.
    I hope not... It's really not the impression I wanted to make on the first day, know what I mean?

I don't believe so.... Uh... une top She says holding a hand to a hat line to show what she means. Would have covered it anyway.
    I don't think the hat was big enough to...

Nevertheless, Leslie crosses her legs and tugs her skirt down a bit more...

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

19. - Top - End - #19
    Titan in the Playground

I hope not... It's really not the impression I wanted to make on the first day, know what I mean?
    "Well, you know what they say," Megan chimes: "there's no such thing as bad publicity. At least you made an impression, even if it wasn't the one you intended."

I'm not much of a writer myself, but I can still appreciate the good ones. Desiree replied.
    "I guess. To be honest, I never had much patience for books. I'd rather be out on the field, you know?"

Show
    We love our ninja prawn.

A Faerie Affair

20. - Top - End - #20

[B]"I guess. To be honest, I never had much patience for books. I'd rather be out on the field, you know?"
    Football field, or all fields? Desiree asked lounging back onto the desk.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Titan in the Playground

Football field, or all fields? Desiree asked lounging back onto the desk.
    "Er, the football field, obviously," she laughs.

Smiling, Megan adds: "though I have to say, the image of you working a scythe in a grain field is rather pleasing..."

Show
    We love our ninja prawn.

A Faerie Affair

22. - Top - End - #22

"Er, the football field, obviously," she laughs.

Smiling, Megan adds: "though I have to say, the image of you working a scythe in a grain field is rather pleasing..."
    Oh, Like a sexy... How you say grim reaper? Desiree asked missing the point.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Orc in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Amelia's nerdy overthinking is met with a lot of blank faces around the class - most of the old KHSG girls give the impression that they're above that sort of thing - but it goes over well with Lottie and Megan. The statuesque sportswoman remarks: "so if you could choose any superpower, would it be shapeshifting? I've always felt like flight would be more useful..."

"I think she makes a good case, actually." Says Megan, who leans over and grabs Amelia's hand with both of hers. "You know, I was going to make my next novel about a girl with superpowers... you seem to have given this a lot of thought; perhaps I could pick your brains for some ideas later?"
    Such plebeians, giving blank stares to nerdy overthinking.
    Amelia blushes slightly at the contact, but doesn't move away.
    "Well, flight would be really cool, but the thing is, with shapeshifting I could gain wings or rocket boots or something, and then I'd be able to fly! So shapeshifting is like every superpower rolled into one!
    Ooh, a book? I'd be glad to help!"
    Spoiler
    Show

Gone like the wind.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Black Socks View Post
    "Well, flight would be really cool, but the thing is, with shapeshifting I could gain wings or rocket boots or something, and then I'd be able to fly! So shapeshifting is like every superpower rolled into one!
    "I think I'd go for telekinesis. Same idea in that it is multipurpose. You can use it to move stuff, fly, lots of things." Nikki shifts out from under the desk, stretching out her long legs. Maybe not quite so forward . . . but not all that subtle either.

Discord Tag #4097

25. - Top - End - #25
    Titan in the Playground

Megan's eye light up. "Oh, another writer! We simply must swap some stories, darling!"

The hat makes its way around the room, and each girl in turn gives a speech. Some are funny, some are embarrassing and quite a few are so laden with in-jokes that you can barely tell what they're talking about. AJ talks excitedly about football, despite it being only tenuously linked to the topic on her card, while Lottie recalls her earliest memory (which is of her second birthday, where the cake was shaped like a heart on account of it being all that was available in the shop - her birthday being the day after Valentine's). Megan, asked about how to make the world a better place, gives a near-impenetrable speech about macroeconomics and fiscal policy that earns several hard glares from one of the other girls. When everyone is finished, Ms. Rose invites you to "continue the discussion with the girls on your table. Try and learn something new about everyone!"
    Angelica smiles, a tad awkwardly. "I don't really consider myself a writer; I've just got a few short stories I've thrown together based on ideas out of the blue, but it'd take a lot work to turn them into a real story. Still, sounds like it could be fun; what kind of stuff do you usually write...or read, for that matter?"

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

My Homebrew

26. - Top - End - #26
    Titan in the Playground

"Well, you know what they say," Megan chimes: "there's no such thing as bad publicity. At least you made an impression, even if it wasn't the one you intended."
    I guess so...

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

27. - Top - End - #27
    Titan in the Playground

Things continue in much the same vein until the bell rings. At which point, Ms. Rose takes Nikki aside and says to her: "Nikitha, I was very impressed by that speech you gave. I know you'll be busy with training and everything, but I was wondering if you wanted a seat on the student council? It is traditional for the Lilywhites girls to have their own representative, after all." She pulls out a small white lapel pin and puts it on the desk. "You don't have to decide right away, but this is yours if you want it."

The next day...

Scene 2

Spoiler: Scene Notes
    Show
    Dress: none!
    Morning Person: NO
    Quaint Greeting: YES
    Runner's Glow: YES

You've just finished your first after-school training session together. It was fairly relaxed, a chance to run around and get to know one another in a sporting context. The coach, Jenny Walker, got her first look at you, but seems to be reserving judgement for now.

As you stomp the mud from your boots and troop back into the changing rooms, it occurs to you that you're going to have to take a shower. In the communal shower room. For most of you, this is probably no different from your previous school... but the presence of AJ, dishevelled in the very best way, and Lottie, with her dark and twinkling eyes, makes this time a somewhat different prospect.

Really, this is an opportunity. If you could catch your sweetheart's eye...

Show
    Unopposed roll!! 1VP towards AJ and Lottie.

Allure d5 – get yourself noticed!
    Luck d5 – slip on the wet floor and land face-first in someone's chest!

Show
    We love our ninja prawn.

A Faerie Affair

28. - Top - End - #28

Oh. AJ. Desiree purred as she stripped down, making a show of it.

Bonjou. I mean Guten ...I mean. Desiree replied stomping the ground as her chest jiggled slightly from the slight motion.

How about we take a shower deux. To save water of course. Desiree replied with a knowing smirk and a significant glance to AJ's chest.

Spoiler
    Show

Strong allure, Shameless, Quaint greeting.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Titan in the Playground

Leslie, still sweaty and muddy from a stumble that landed her face first on the grass, is looking forward to the hot, steamy shower. In fact, her mind is so busy focusing on imagining the heat from the water spray that she fails to hear another girl calling out.

"Hey, watch out, I just lost my soap!"

But it's too late. Leslie already has set her foot in it, and now she is sliding across the floor arms flailing, likely to smash into the other wall...

Gahhhh!

Show
    Strong Luck. Scaredy-cat. Vulnerable. +5 total, can't fail.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

30. - Top - End - #30
    Titan in the Playground

Angelica bounded into the locker rooms, her body slick with sweat and a triumphant smile on her face. She'd put on a good show today, really pushed herself to exceed; it had helped that more than a few of her teammates shared her enthusiasm, she mused. Without a second thought, she began stripping away articles of clothing and throwing them into a locker, before wandering towards the showers. The combination of her exposed body, he sheen of her exertion, and her still-pumping blood giving her the appearance of a light full-body blush, makes for a compelling sight.

Spoiler: OoC
    Show
    Runner's Glow +2; total +2.

My Homebrew