New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Lilywhite Ladies - IC

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja_Prawn View Post
    Lottie agrees, and replies to the lads: "sorry, we're not interested."

"What, you gay or something?" Retorts one of them.

"Yes, I am," she says, "but I wouldn't be into you, even if I wasn't."
    Well, I'm not, and I'm not interested in anything you lot may have to offer. And the fact you want us to get drunk seems to tell me there isn't much fun to be had anyhow.

Um, hey, Lottie? I just wanted to thank you again for pulling me out of the way of that runaway lorry earlier. I'm still shaking from it. If you hadn't been there... Leslie shudders as she thinks about that.

Spoiler
    Show
    Allure. Scaredy-Cat, Loveavle Klutz. +4 total. Also, will use Sealed Power if I roll a 1.
    Last edited by Lentrax; 2017-01-31 at 08:59 AM.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

Follow me on Twitter!

2. - Top - End - #302
    Troll in the Playground

Nikki lets out a most undignified snort at Lottie's comment, and is only encouraged when the boy's face goes bright red. "Buncha creeps. Go bother someone else."

---

The sun is only beginning to brighten the clouds the next morning when Nikki knocks on Lottie's door. Dressed in shockingly bright and form-fitting athletic wear, Nikki certainly makes a statement. Lottie answers the door, dressed to run but still rubbing her eyes and yawning. "Ready to go?" Nikki says cheerfully, already jogging in place.
    "Yeah, yeah, just give me a minute to stretch."
    Nikki doesn't object, and certainly appreciates the view of Lottie stretching out her long legs. The pair get to running through the early morning quiet, a refreshing change from the demands of last night's group activity. Conversation keeps to the basics, like "how are you liking the school" and "how did you get into football". Mostly, they simply run, letting a bond of hard work and determination form a relationship where words would usually suffice. Lottie's long, loping stride carries her further with each step, but Nikki's conditioning more than matches it. By the time they get to school, they are both thoroughly awake and very, very sweaty.

Spoiler: Roll
    Show
    Allure with Lottie. Morning Person, Runner's Glow. +4
    07/03/2018: I’m back. The long break was necessary.

Discord Tag #4097

3. - Top - End - #303
    Ettin in the Playground

"True, but most people like to spend Christmas with their families, don't they? If we were going to invite the others on a big, tropical vacation, I think it'd have to be in the Summer when everyone will be free.

What? Don't look at me like that. I think about other people sometimes too, you know!"
    "Of course you do", Ashley Grace looks down with a somewhat embarrassed smile on her face,
    "It was I who was acting selfish today... sorry, Megan", she reaches out to hug her old friend,
    "I just was too excited to spend time with you again..."
    As the group strolls along the promenade, Grace's ear catches the sound of violin; looking around, she quickly sees a young woman of around 20 playing the instrument at the sidewalk;
    "Now, isn't it a perfect end for the very nice evening?" she smiles, extending her hand to Megan, just as the waltz melody starts,
    "May I ask you for a dance, my lady?"~

Spoiler
    Show
    Strong Skill, +2 Classy Lady, +1 Renessaince Lady; total of +4. I've still got 1 Graceful left, right? Not using it here, though.
    Tome of Radiance, a Magical Girl sourcebook for 3.5/PF.

"Jamie" is fine. TH is mostly there to make sure the name would be free on any forum I'd want to register :-)

Extended signature

4. - Top - End - #304
    Colossus in the Playground

So A.J. Desiree piped up, a few buttons on her shirt undone.

Want me to be the teaching of you, some of my cheerleading moves? Desiree asked bopping AJ with her hip. In exchange you could use those tres long legs, and show me some kicks? Desiree continued hiking up her own to show how high she could reach.... And for no other reason

Spoiler
    Show

Strong allure, shameless
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

5. - Top - End - #305
    Titan in the Playground

Angelica wasn't very involved today, still quite winded from earlier. She was mostly just tagging along at this point, honestly.

Spoiler: OoC
    Show
    Luck. Weak Roll -1, Overclocked -2=Total -3.

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

6. - Top - End - #306
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lentrax View Post
    Um, hey, Lottie? I just wanted to thank you again for pulling me out of the way of that runaway lorry earlier. I'm still shaking from it. If you hadn't been there... Leslie shudders as she thinks about that.
    "Heh, it was nothing. You really do have the worst luck, but don't worry. I'll always look out for you!" She has a really kind, earnest look on her face right now. You could say she looks... radiant.

Quote Originally Posted by Space Lawyer View Post
    The sun is only beginning to brighten the clouds the next morning when Nikki knocks on Lottie's door. Dressed in shockingly bright and form-fitting athletic wear, Nikki certainly makes a statement. Lottie answers the door, dressed to run but still rubbing her eyes and yawning. "Ready to go?" Nikki says cheerfully, already jogging in place.
    "Yeah, yeah, just give me a minute to stretch."
    Nikki doesn't object, and certainly appreciates the view of Lottie stretching out her long legs. The pair get to running through the early morning quiet, a refreshing change from the demands of last night's group activity. Conversation keeps to the basics, like "how are you liking the school" and "how did you get into football". Mostly, they simply run, letting a bond of hard work and determination form a relationship where words would usually suffice. Lottie's long, loping stride carries her further with each step, but Nikki's conditioning more than matches it. By the time they get to school, they are both thoroughly awake and very, very sweaty.
    Thankfully, you're early enough to take a quick shower in the gym before making your way up to the form room. "Phew, that was fun," she says, "but I'm not sure I could do it every day. Especially when it starts getting really cold in the mornings."

With an note of admiration, she asks: "you really love school, don't you Nikki?"

Quote Originally Posted by jamieth View Post
    "Of course you do", Ashley Grace looks down with a somewhat embarrassed smile on her face,
    "It was I who was acting selfish today... sorry, Megan", she reaches out to hug her old friend,
    "I just was too excited to spend time with you again..."
    As the group strolls along the promenade, Grace's ear catches the sound of violin; looking around, she quickly sees a young woman of around 20 playing the instrument at the sidewalk;
    "Now, isn't it a perfect end for the very nice evening?" she smiles, extending her hand to Megan, just as the waltz melody starts,
    "May I ask you for a dance, my lady?"~
    Megan takes your hand with a smile. You don't necessarily cut the most aesthetically pleasing pair, both being the same height, but proper dancing is still a sight to behold - one that few passers-by will have seen in the flesh. A crowd gathers.

Your partner seems entirely focussed on you while you dance, playing her lady's role with aplomb, such that she does not notice the onlookers until the song ends. At which point she breaks away, blushing furiously.

The busker comes over to say: "hey, thank you, girls! I made more from that crowd than I normally would all night!"

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    So A.J. Desiree piped up, a few buttons on her shirt undone.

Want me to be the teaching of you, some of my cheerleading moves? Desiree asked bopping AJ with her hip. In exchange you could use those tres long legs, and show me some kicks? Desiree continued hiking up her own to show how high she could reach.... And for no other reason
    "Sure," she responds, so you spend a while ostensibly teaching her to cheer-lead. She responds warmly to your touch and leans in comfortably when you support her.

Laughing, she plonks herself down for a rest. "Where did you learn all this?"

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    Angelica wasn't very involved today, still quite winded from earlier. She was mostly just tagging along at this point, honestly.
    On paper, you never know when the wheels of destiny will turn and land you in the arms of your sweetheart... but you're pretty sure it's not happening tonight. Nothing random, surprising or fortuitous happens to Angelica during the outing.
    Lydia Seaspray by Oneris!

Spoiler: Acclaim
    Show
    Winner of Spellbrew Contest I & Subclass Contest II
    Quote Originally Posted by JNAProductions View Post
    That is the perfect ending. Thread done, Ninja_Prawn won.
    Quote Originally Posted by KorvinStarmast View Post
    We love our ninja prawn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Gnoll View Post
    NinjaPrawn, you are my favourite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir cryosin View Post
    Ninja you're like the forum's fairy godmother.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkMinty View Post
    This is why you're the best, Ninja Prawn.

A Faerie Affair

Homebrew: Sig

7. - Top - End - #307
    Titan in the Playground

Was it Leslie's imagination, or is Lottie sparkling?

And why is she so sure that right now, the racing in her heart has nothing to do with fear of becoming a roadside fatality?

And why does that feel so right?

N-no! It's alright! You... You don't need to go out of your way for me!

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

8. - Top - End - #308
    Ettin in the Playground

Megan takes your hand with a smile. You don't necessarily cut the most aesthetically pleasing pair, both being the same height, but proper dancing is still a sight to behold - one that few passers-by will have seen in the flesh. A crowd gathers.

Your partner seems entirely focussed on you while you dance, playing her lady's role with aplomb, such that she does not notice the onlookers until the song ends. At which point she breaks away, blushing furiously.

The busker comes over to say: "hey, thank you, girls! I made more from that crowd than I normally would all night!"
    "Why, thank you, miss", Grace is simply beaming, her cheeks red from the dancing, "I enjoyed it very much - as I'm sure my friend did, even if she's too shy to show it... But please excuse me now", Grace, making a sizable contribution to the woman's earnings, follows Megan, "Oh please, nothing to be shy of - you were great!"

"Jamie" is fine. TH is mostly there to make sure the name would be free on any forum I'd want to register :-)

Extended signature

9. - Top - End - #309
    Troll in the Playground

Thankfully, you're early enough to take a quick shower in the gym before making your way up to the form room. "Phew, that was fun," she says, "but I'm not sure I could do it every day. Especially when it starts getting really cold in the mornings."

With an note of admiration, she asks: "you really love school, don't you Nikki?"
    Nikki gives a side-to-side head bobble. "Well, sort of. Really what I love is learning, and getting better at something. School just offers the best way to do that. I've just been lucky enough to get good teachers who encouraged me to work hard and explore my interests. It'd be a much different story if I'd been stuck with resentful curmudgeons or the ones that get overworked and demoralized. In that case, I imagine I'd be out in the world as a vagabond, trying to learn by a different way."

Discord Tag #4097

10. - Top - End - #310
    Titan in the Playground

Was it Leslie's imagination, or is Lottie sparkling?

And why is she so sure that right now, the racing in her heart has nothing to do with fear of becoming a roadside fatality?

And why does that feel so right?

N-no! It's alright! You... You don't need to go out of your way for me!
    She just puts a hand on your shoulder and smiles.

Then the Moment - and it does seem to have been a capital-M Moment - ends. "Well, if you're sure..." she teases, turning to head off.

Nikki gives a side-to-side head bobble. "Well, sort of. Really what I love is learning, and getting better at something. School just offers the best way to do that. I've just been lucky enough to get good teachers who encouraged me to work hard and explore my interests. It'd be a much different story if I'd been stuck with resentful curmudgeons or the ones that get overworked and demoralized. In that case, I imagine I'd be out in the world as a vagabond, trying to learn by a different way."
    Lottie laughs. "I guess you've been lucky then - I hear the life of a vagabond is all tense stand-offs and not bathing for weeks at a time. Doesn't seem like something that would suit you!"

"Why, thank you, miss", Grace is simply beaming, her cheeks red from the dancing, "I enjoyed it very much - as I'm sure my friend did, even if she's too shy to show it... But please excuse me now", Grace, making a sizable contribution to the woman's earnings, follows Megan, "Oh please, nothing to be shy of - you were great!"
    "B-but all those people were watching! Honestly..." she mumbles, then wafts a fist gently into your arm. "At least let me lead next time. You look so good in a dress..."

Show
    We love our ninja prawn.

A Faerie Affair

11. - Top - End - #311

"Sure," she responds, so you spend a while ostensibly teaching her to cheer-lead. She responds warmly to your touch and leans in comfortably when you support her.

Laughing, she plonks herself down for a rest. "Where did you learn all this?"
    Well you see it's la required to learn in France. Every girl spends tres years taking course in it. Desiree teased with a grin.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

12. - Top - End - #312
    Titan in the Playground

She just puts a hand on your shoulder and smiles.

Then the Moment - and it does seem to have been a capital-M Moment - ends. "Well, if you're sure..." she teases, turning to head off.
    Leslie puts a hand over her heart as Lottie starts to walk away. I... I wouldn't mind it so much, if it were you saving me, Lottie....

What is wrong with me? What is this...?

Leslie hurries to fall in beside Lottie.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

13. - Top - End - #313
    Troll in the Playground

Lottie laughs. "I guess you've been lucky then - I hear the life of a vagabond is all tense stand-offs and not bathing for weeks at a time. Doesn't seem like something that would suit you!"
    "Hahaha, I dunno. Tense stand-offs might not be my thing, but I certainly like camping and adventuring enough that I could probably deal with not showering for a while. Might get old if it was repetitious though. Who knows, maybe I'll be forced to find out if this whole "become a football star" thing doesn't work as planned."

Discord Tag #4097

14. - Top - End - #314
    Ettin in the Playground

"B-but all those people were watching! Honestly..." she mumbles, then wafts a fist gently into your arm. "At least let me lead next time. You look so good in a dress..."
    "Promise!" Grace nods, delighted, this word holding double meaning - she promises to let Megan lead... but also acknowledges Megan's promise there will be a next time.~

Extended signature

15. - Top - End - #315
    Titan in the Playground

That about wraps up a memorable night. As you make your way home to clanking the sound of the train and under the cold, artificial lights, it almost seems that time slows down and the world takes on a washed-out quality. There are only a few people about this late, a motley collection for the most part, with hollow eyes and sullen expressions. There's a strange juxtaposition between the polish and vibrancy of the city, the comforting warmth of the school and the brutal starkness of the places inbetween, creating a sense that you are leaving something forever behind - something you can't quite put your finger on.

Scene 7

Spoiler: Scene Notes
    Show
    Dress: school uniform
    Morning Person: NO
    Quaint Greeting: YES
    Runner's Glow: NO

The next week, things are pretty much back to normal. One day after school, Megan invites you to her favourite coffee shop to hang out. When you arrive, the owner greets her with a friendly "good afternoon, comrade!" and starts making you some drinks.

Nestled on the worn out old sofas, the girls continue an argument that was left unfinished at lunchtime.

"I still don't get it though," says AJ, "surely I can do whatever I want. I could have ordered, like, tea or whatever. Free will must exist."

"Well what I'm saying is that you can do what you want - but 'what you want' isn't under your control. It's the end result of a chain of events stretching back to the beginning of time..." Megan tries to explain.

Lottie, who hadn't been convinced either way, objects: "but if there's no free will, how can you be responsible for your actions? That... doesn't seem healthy."

Show
    Opposed roll!!

Allure - snuggle up to someone while the others are distracted. 2VP towards either Lottie or AJ.
    Conflict - win the argument! 2VP towards Megan.
    Last edited by Ninja_Prawn; 2017-02-07 at 02:22 PM.

Show
    We love our ninja prawn.

A Faerie Affair

16. - Top - End - #316
    Titan in the Playground

As they arrive at the coffee shop, Leslie is struck by an urgent need, and excuses herself to go the toilet.

She misses most of the argument, and just tries to sit by Lottie when she get back.

Spoiler
    Show
    Allure, I guess? Going for Lottie? (Even though I have no chance at all.)

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

17. - Top - End - #317

Desiree attempts to use this argument as a way to worm into AJ's graces. Going up behind her, she strokes AJ's neck before walking around the couch, and sitting next to her like it's no big deal.

Bonjour. I.... Desire my English to be good enough for this talk. She replies curling up to AJ as she shows off her low cut shirt for her pleasure.

Spoiler
    Show

Strong allure, Shameless, quaint greeting.

18. - Top - End - #318
    Ettin in the Playground

"Does it really matter, though", Ashley asks, sitting opposite Megan, "Whether your choices are predermined, as long as you feel they're your choices? I mean, from other point of wiew, it's all chemical processes happening in the brain, right?" she blinked, realizing she's supporting Megan's position rather than opopsing it. And then she remembered it was exactly why she tried never to argue with Megan...

Spoiler
    Show
    Weak conflict, no mods

Extended signature

19. - Top - End - #319
    Troll in the Playground

Sitting on the other side of Lottie from Leslie, Nikki offers her own viewpoint on the eternal question of free will versus determinism. "Your choices might be constrained by circumstances and other influencing factors, but you've still made a choice. And, as much as it bothers the economists and other social scientists, people don't always make rational, or even understandable, choices. I think that shows the exercise of free will just by itself."

Show
    Allure for Lottie, despite participating in the argument. No modifiers.

Discord Tag #4097

20. - Top - End - #320
    Titan in the Playground

"I think regardless of whether free will exists or not, the difference between 'free will' and 'your decisions and preferences are dictated by careful chemical balances in your brain that are dictated by your genetic makeup and experiences' is basically nonexistent outside of a purely philosophical discussion...and as has been brought up, a lot of dangerous arguments can be made in regards to more important real-world issues if people can't be truly considered responsible for their actions."

Spoiler: OoC
    Show
    Conflict. Neutral roll 0+Down And Dirty 3=+3.

Using one charge of Down And Dirty.

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

21. - Top - End - #321
    Titan in the Playground

As they arrive at the coffee shop, Leslie is struck by an urgent need, and excuses herself to go the toilet.

She misses most of the argument, and just tries to sit by Lottie when she get back.
    The toilet is actually really characterful. It's wallpapered with cold-war-era newspaper clippings and photographs, apparently by hand. This is no store-bought hipster job. It's almost a surprise when the flush works: it looks like it hails from the same era... or possibly before. Anyway, when you get back, AJ is thoroughly distracted and the heat seems to have gone out of the others...

Desiree attempts to use this argument as a way to worm into AJ's graces. Going up behind her, she strokes AJ's neck before walking around the couch, and sitting next to her like it's no big deal.

Bonjour. I.... Desire my English to be good enough for this talk. She replies curling up to AJ as she shows off her low cut shirt for her pleasure.
    "Does it really matter, though", Ashley asks, sitting opposite Megan, "Whether your choices are predermined, as long as you feel they're your choices? I mean, from other point of view, it's all chemical processes happening in the brain, right?" she blinked, realizing she's supporting Megan's position rather than opposing it. And then she remembered it was exactly why she tried never to argue with Megan...
    Sitting on the other side of Lottie from Leslie, Nikki offers her own viewpoint on the eternal question of free will versus determinism. "Your choices might be constrained by circumstances and other influencing factors, but you've still made a choice. And, as much as it bothers the economists and other social scientists, people don't always make rational, or even understandable, choices. I think that shows the exercise of free will just by itself."
    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    "I think regardless of whether free will exists or not, the difference between 'free will' and 'your decisions and preferences are dictated by careful chemical balances in your brain that are dictated by your genetic makeup and experiences' is basically nonexistent outside of a purely philosophical discussion...and as has been brought up, a lot of dangerous arguments can be made in regards to more important real-world issues if people can't be truly considered responsible for their actions."
    "Well, looks like you two are outnumbered. We have to assume we have free will, regardless of your fancy theories." Lottie concludes. "Which means you're buying the next round."

Megan pouts a little, but drops the subject.

AJ, with her arm around Desiree and her head snuggled into her shoulder says "woo, free drinks! Though I'm not sure that really works for coffee..." She looks very comfortable.

Megan says as much, but then adds: "but... I suppose that makes sense, in here. It's such a cozy little place." Stirring her chai tea absentmindedly, she says: "it's a place for stories, I think. Whenever I come here, I get that feeling. Hey, why don't you new girls tell me more about where you came from? What sorts of schools did you go to? How did you get into football?"

Show
    We love our ninja prawn.

A Faerie Affair

22. - Top - End - #322

Well it was simple for moi. Desiree starts indicting herself. I was really really good at it where I came from, but lately I've been feeling how you say...... Small fish in a small pond. She comments.

23. - Top - End - #323
    Titan in the Playground

Lottie, hearing the question of where everyone was from, opts to use the occasion to add a bit of humor.

You mean you haven't figured that out year?

Looking all around, really obviously, like she is making sure they aren't being overheard, she leans in conspiratorially and drops her tone as she says to the group in a deadpan, I'm from Scotland.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

24. - Top - End - #324
    Ettin in the Playground

"I lived in the country... But, Megan, you know that, of course? Still, for the sake of others - we were neighbours", Grace nods towards her childhood friend, "We were always together, until Megan went to King Henry's... I had a misfortune to get sick back then, and had be home-schooled for a while. Now, though... when doctors told I was finally completely fine, I decided to see for myself what this school Megan told me so much about over the holydays is all about. As for football, I never cared that much of it before, but..." she shrugs, "I don't allow myself to do anything by half; and this school is, after all, known for Lilywhites first thing... so for the last six months, I trained really hard to have a shot at the team... even missed the first week due to traveling schedule - so many flights from South America were delayed..."

Extended signature

25. - Top - End - #325
    Troll in the Playground

"I'm a Londoner. Been here since I was born. As for schools, I just went to the primary and secondary around me. Got into football at school, and fell in love with it. Kept at it ended up here. So, uh, not really that interesting of a story, I guess. . . "

Discord Tag #4097

26. - Top - End - #326
    Titan in the Playground

Well it was simple for moi. Desiree starts indicting herself. I was really really good at it where I came from, but lately I've been feeling how you say...... Small fish in a small pond. She comments.
    AJ laughs. "You? Feeling small? Impossible! Unless you meant 'big fish in a small pond', which I'm sure you will be once you get up to speed."

Leslie, hearing the question of where everyone was from, opts to use the occasion to add a bit of humor.

You mean you haven't figured that out year?

Looking all around, really obviously, like she is making sure they aren't being overheard, she leans in conspiratorially and drops her tone as she says to the group in a deadpan, I'm from Scotland.
    Your joke goes over well and the others ham up responses as if they'd never guessed.

"No, but, I mean... where in Scotland are you from?" Lottie manages, through stifled laughter.

"I lived in the country... But, Megan, you know that, of course? Still, for the sake of others - we were neighbours", Grace nods towards her childhood friend, "We were always together, until Megan went to King Henry's... I had a misfortune to get sick back then, and had be home-schooled for a while. Now, though... when doctors told I was finally completely fine, I decided to see for myself what this school Megan told me so much about over the holydays is all about. As for football, I never cared that much of it before, but..." she shrugs, "I don't allow myself to do anything by half; and this school is, after all, known for Lilywhites first thing... so for the last six months, I trained really hard to have a shot at the team... even missed the first week due to traveling schedule - so many flights from South America were delayed..."
    "Amazing, isn't she?" Megan says, though AJ makes a face that says "easy to be amazing when you can afford six-month training camps in South America." She's expressive like that.

"I'm a Londoner. Been here since I was born. As for schools, I just went to the primary and secondary around me. Got into football at school, and fell in love with it. Kept at it ended up here. So, uh, not really that interesting of a story, I guess. . . "
    Lottie glomps you. "Hey, less of that 'not interesting' stuff. Us normal people gotta stick together, eh?"

Show
    We love our ninja prawn.

A Faerie Affair

27. - Top - End - #327
    Titan in the Playground

Glenfinnan. Out on the Highlands. Family settled down there in the hopes that Bonnie Prince Charlie came back, but well... Leslie lets the sentence trail off, as if to suggest that everyone knows the end of that story.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

28. - Top - End - #328

AJ laughs. "You? Feeling small? Impossible! Unless you meant 'big fish in a small pond', which I'm sure you will be once you get up to speed."
    I suppose. I don't really understand your idioms? Desiree replied.

29. - Top - End - #329
    Ettin in the Playground

"Amazing, isn't she?" Megan says, though AJ makes a face that says "easy to be amazing when you can afford six-month training camps in South America."
    "Oh, well - honestly speaking, I know I've still ways to go..." Grace says humbly, "My endurance can use much more work, and I tend to shy away from contacts... Honestly speaking, I mostly learned some impressive-looking things with the ball to, well, make an impression during the selection."~

Extended signature

30. - Top - End - #330
    Titan in the Playground

Those "impressive looking things, Grace, Leslie began. Are were we learn ball handling skills. They help us improve our coordination. Well, most of us anyway. I still manage to screw that up at least once a day, don' I?

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!