Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212237 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #331
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Gluteus_Maximus' 5E Rollstraveganza (OOC)

Ah, you're right. My bad.

lol, yeah that's just how that goes @ the second story.

@2D8HP: Are you perhaps shooting at an enemy an ally is next to? Hmmm. Maybe? I'm just asking. Y'know. Not for any particular reason or anything.....

2. - Top - End - #332
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    @2D8HP: Are you perhaps shooting at an enemy an ally is next to? Hmmm. Maybe? I'm just asking. Y'know. Not for any particular reason or anything.....
    I am?

Thanks!

I mean... I was just waiting to see if the attack hit (yeah that's the ticket!)
    [B]
    Sneak Attack:(d6)[1]

[B]
    Extended Sig
    D&D Alignment history
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJ View Post
    Does the game you play feature a Dragon sitting on a pile of treasure, in a Dungeon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja_Prawn View Post
    You're an NPC stat block."I remember when your race was your class you damned whippersnappers"
    Snazzy Avatar by Honest Tiefling!

3. - Top - End - #333
    Titan in the Playground

Would like to note it was awesome to just pull a foe out of a tree and watch him go splat... sort of. Real shame it wasn't the fall that killed him really. Well.... one day.

4. - Top - End - #334
    Troll in the Playground

Even with max damage he would survive with 1 hit point
    Quote Originally Posted by Requilac View Post
    Wow, i can’t believe it, WotC actually made the rules compatible for a situation in which an ape demon is leaping into the air to knock a vampire out of a Poylmorphed T-rex’s jaws who is flying 120 feet above the ground.
    Amazing Avatar by Smutmulch

5. - Top - End - #335
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler: Ossian "Ox"
    Show
    Name: Ossian "Ox"
    Race: Half-elf

48 yrs, 6'2", 200 lbs, grey/red hair, blue eyes, sunburned skin
    Class: Fighter1/Rogue 4
    Subclass: (Swashbuckler)
    Background: Folk Hero:
    Spoiler: Backstory/Defining Event
    Show
    The girl screamed while the soldiers laughed.
    He's forgotten so much, but he could remember that.
    He didn't understand.
    When the Queens soldiers took Paw away, Ma said Paw "was going to the Queen to be a hero", but they were hurting her! Heroes didn't do that!
    Ma said that he was as strong as Paw now, maybe stronger, even though he didn't have a beard yet.
    Ma said he needed to do what Paw used to, cut the tree's, dig the wells, and when the time came slaughter the pigs. With axe, hammer and shovel he would swing his arms and do what Ma said.
    Ma said "Ossian, you listen now to your cousin Gwen, she's got a good head".
    Maw was the only one who called him "Ossian", everyone else called him "Ox".
    Gwen was screaming!
    Maw said "you need to do what your Paw would do".
    Paw was a hero.
    So he swung his arms.
    The soldiers stopped laughing, but Gwen still screamed.
    "You've got to run Ox, they'll kill you"! "Run far, go to the rebels".
    So he ran.
    He ran far and met the rebels.
    They gave him a sword.
    And he did what they told him.

He swung his arms.

While life on the farm was hard, life in the forest was worse. For years they snipped at the Queen's men and hid and waited, till enough of the people knew that the time had come. Buried under homes, and hidden in wells and the walls of cottages were long stored weapons.
    Out they came, by the thousands, and they marched on the capitol.

To defeat the tyrant.

And by the thousands they were slaughtered.

The brave and the good died.

Ox tore off the crimson flower of the rebels, ran and survived.

The gallow men had much work to do.

The walls of the capitol were decorated with the heads of rebels, as were the crossroads of the country, and every village square, to remind the foolish.

For years the heads rotted.

So much he has forgotten.
    But he remembered somethings.
    He remembered Maw's, Paw's, and Gwen's faces.
    Now when he looked into the water he saw Paw's face, but Paw's beard was never grey was it?
    He remembered that they called him "hero" once, now if anyone used that word about him they put "was a" in front of it.
    He remembered he used to be strong.
    He was still strong, but not like he was.
    And he remembered the Queen.
    And he remembered her hunters, who were now her son, the King's hunters.

And he would have to swing his arms again.

Uncomfortable amidst such strange opulence, and distrustful of nobility in the city, "Ox" closes his eyes in the hopes it will prove a dream, only to remember how that morning he saw a man who looked how Paw looked when the Queens men took him away, and the young lady that man was with looked like cousin Gwen.
    But they couldn't be. Ossian was now older then Paw had been when he last saw him, so "Paw" could not be Paw, and Gwen? She would now have grey hairs as well.
    More and more he saw memories walking in the day, which wouldn't do. Best not to remember.

Can I get a drink, sir?

AC
    17 (Studded leather, and shield) HP 25/25 (10+5+5+5) Init +11 Speed 30ft. Passive Perception: 15

Str 14 Dex 16 Con 10 Int 8 Wis 12 Cha 16

Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    Personality Traits

• If someone is in trouble, I'm always ready to lend help.
    • Thinking is for other people. I prefer action.
    Ideal: Tyrants must not be allowed to oppress the people.
    Bond: I have a family, but I have no idea where they are. One day hope to see them again.
    Flaw: I have a weakness for the vices of the city, especially hard drink.

Spoiler: Languages
    Show
    • Common
    • Elven
    • Goblin

Proficiency Bonus: +3

Spoiler: Skill Proficiencies
    Show
    • Animal Handling
    • Athletics
    • Insight
    • Perception
    • Survival
    • Medicine
    • Stealth

Spoiler: Save Proficiencies
    Show
    • Strength
    • Constitution

Spoiler: Tool Proficiencies
    Show
    • Thieves' Tools
    • Woodcarver's Tools
    • Land Vehicles

Spoiler: Weapon/Armour Proficiencies
    Show
    • All Armour
    • Simple Weapons
    • Martial Weapons

Spoiler: Ability Scores
    Show
    Str: 14 (+2)
    Dex: 16 (+3)
    Con: 10
    Int: 8 (-1)
    Wis: 12 (+1)
    Cha: 16 (+3)

Spoiler: Attacks/Damage
    Show
    Rapier:1d20+6 / 1d8+3,
    Magic +1 Crossbow: 1d20+9 / 1d8+4
    Sneak Attack: 2d6

Spoiler: Features
    Show
    Racial: Darkvision,
    Background: Rustic Hospitality (Can find a place to hide, rest, or recuperate among commoners, unless I have shown myself to be a danger to them. They will shield me from the law or anyone else searching for me, though they will not risk their lives for me.)
    Class:Archery Fighting Style:
    Gain a +2 bonus to attack rolls made with ranged weapons.

Second Wind:
    Have a limited well of stamina that I can draw on to protect myself from harm. On my turn, I can use a bonus action to regain hit points equal to 1d10 + my fighter level. Once I use this feature, I must finish a short or long rest before I can use it again.

Expertise: Perception and Stealth,

Sneak Attack: 2d6,

Cunning Action:
    Quick thinking and agility allows me to move and act quickly. Can take a bonus action on each of my turns in combat. This action can be used only to take the Dash, Disengage, or Hide action,

Fancy Footwork:
    During my turn, if my PC makes a melee attack against a creature, that creature can't make opportunity attacks against my PC for the rest of my turn.

Rakish Audacity:
    My PC adds Charisma to initiative rolls, and doesn't need advantage to Sneak Attack if no creature other than my PC's target is within 5 feet of my PC.

Feat: Alert
    +5 bonus to initiative
    Can't be surprised while conscious.
    Other creatures don't gain advantage on attack roles as a result of being hidden.

Spoiler: Spellcasting
    Show
    None!

Spoiler: Equipment
    Show
    • A set of woodcarver's tools (1gp)
    • a shovel (2gp)
    • an iron pot (2gp) 10lb
    • a set of common clothes
    • a belt pouch containing 10gp
    • my fathers old knife
    • Studded leather armor
    • Rapier
    • Hand crossbow
    • Light crossbow
    • case of 30 crossbow bolts (2gp)
    • Dungeoneers Pack (12gp) - Includes:
    a backpack,
    a crowbar,
    a hammer,
    10 pitons,
    10 torches,
    a tinderbox,
    10 days of rations,
    a waterskin, and
    50 feet of hempen rope strapped to the side of it
    • +1 magic Light crossbow (gift from Zanan)
    • ,Healer's kit
    • Thieves tools

• 12 Fire arrows

• Fire Arrows
    Cost: 5 gp.
    Weight: 2 lbs.
    This arrow can be lit before using it either by spending an action from a Tinderbox, or spending a free action from an open flame, such as a torch, a bonfire, or a burning tree. When lit this arrow sets alight any highly flammable materials on impact, and does the normal attack damage from the base weapon plus an extra 1d4 fire damage to the target. It will continue to do 1 fire damage until an action or bonus action is spend to remove it. One of the disadvantages of using the fire arrows is that you loss any advantage when attempting a surprise attacks with it due to it clear visibility even during night time.

• Greatbow - Martial Ranged Weapon
    Cost: 65 gp
    Damage: 2d6 piercing
    Weight: 10 lbs.
    Properties: Ammunition (range 200/800), heavy, special, two-handed
    This bow's substantial size necessitates the use of specialized great arrows.
    Special. When using this weapon to attack a target within 10 feet, you have disadvantage on the attack roll.

• Slingstaff

Simple Ranged Weapons
    Weapon Cost Damage Weight Properties
    Slingstaff 2 sp 1d6 bludgeoning 2 lb. Ammunition (range 30/120), two-handed
    This sling is attached to the end of a wooden rod, which increases the force of the projectile. It's about as accurate as a normal sling.

Last edited by 2D8HP; 2017-10-30 at 10:42 PM.

6. - Top - End - #336
    Titan in the Playground

The above post is just so I can quote it instead of copy and pasting for each IC post.

7. - Top - End - #337
    Ettin in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Would like to note it was awesome to just pull a foe out of a tree and watch him go splat... sort of. Real shame it wasn't the fall that killed him really. Well.... one day.
    Your Thorn Whip/Broom combo is indeed powerful and I'm totally fine with it as it increases our team's survivability. But, since I'm kinda bored with Zuzu still asleep, I came up with this:

Thorn Whip is a spell which conjures a thorny whip that does damage, and as an added effect, allows you to pull the enemy up to 10 feet closer to you. Therefore, you are the one pulling, the spell doesn't do it for you.

There are three complications because of this:

First, you have to be strong enough to pull the enemy to you, which would likely entail a strength check, because not only are you fighting against the enemy's weight, but also gravity. The PHB states that your push, drag or lift capacity is 30 times your STR score in pounds, so unless you're Zuzu with STR 5, it should technically be doable (pulling someone in the air is technically lifting them).

As per PHB 175, "A Strength check can model any attempt to lift, push, pull, or break something, or force your body through a space, or to otherwise apply brute force to a situation." It can be argued that failing the check means you weren't strong enough to pull the enemy 10 feet in the air.

Second, your broom is strong enough to keep you and your target in the air. Granted, you are only pulling for a split second, but Newtonian physics says that the force you used to PULL the enemy up, is also PUSHING down on the broom. A less-stable broom might jerk or even break under such a circumstance.

The DMG states that the broom weighs 3 pounds and has a capacity of 400 pounds, but is encumbered for 200 pounds. So, unless the target weighs over 250 pounds, you should be totally fine. Since the DMG gives no hit points, I'm sure we can assume said broom is indestructible. Still, this doesn't cancel out the fact that adding weight suddenly to a hovering object will cause it to majorly dip before it readjusts, which leads us to the third point.

Third, you must be agile enough to keep your balance and won't be the one who gets yanked off your broom instead. This would likely entail either a Dexterity save or an Acrobatics check.

PHB 176 states that "A Dexterity check can model any attempt to move nimbly, quickly, or quietly, or to keep from falling on tricky footing. Acrobatics: Your Dexterity (Acrobatics) check covers your attempt to stay on your feet in a tricky situation, such as when you're trying to run across a sheet of ice, balance on a tightrope, or stay upright on a rocking ship's deck." It can easily be argued that yanking a heavy weight up into the air, while sitting on a broom, is likely a tricky situation at balancing.

The moral lesson here is I should never be a DM
    Last edited by Zergrinch; 2017-02-20 at 11:42 PM.
    Now Playing

Zarron Gemblossom (Half-Elf Bard): IC | OOC
    Zuu Greenbrook (Half-Elf Warlock 7): IC | OOC

8. - Top - End - #338
    Bugbear in the Playground

You know, that is really not the lesson here. The lesson isn't that you should never be a DM.

The lesson is that you should never be in any position of power.
    Last edited by Sicarius Victis; 2017-04-18 at 04:09 PM.

9. - Top - End - #339
    Troll in the Playground

Just a random spell I made up. Feel free to take it when you get a new cantrip and feel doubtful about any of your decisions.

Seal Of Approval
    Conjuration Cantrip
    Casting Time: 1 action
    Range: 30 ft.
    V,S,M (1" cube of wax)
    Duration: 1 hour

An ethereal seal appears on an unoccupied spot within range. You can ask it up to 3 questions before the spell ends pertaining to decisions that you feel doubtful about taking. When a question is asked the seal claps its flippers happily in approval. The spell ends when all questions are asked or time runs out.
    Last edited by Gluteus_Maximus; 2017-02-21 at 12:16 AM.
    Wow, i can’t believe it, WotC actually made the rules compatible for a situation in which an ape demon is leaping into the air to knock a vampire out of a Poylmorphed T-rex’s jaws who is flying 120 feet above the ground.

10. - Top - End - #340
    Ettin in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Sicarius Victis View Post
    You know, that is really not the lesson here. The lesson isn't that you should never be a DM.

The lesson is that you should never be in any position of power.
    I'll be a benevolent dictator. Honest!

Quote Originally Posted by Gluteus_Maximus View Post
    Just a random spell I made up. Feel free to take it when you get a new cantrip and feel doubtful about any of your decisions.

Seal Of Approval
    Conjuration Cantrip
    V,S,M (1" cube of wax)
    Duration: Concentration, up to 1 hour

An ethereal seal appears on an unoccupied spot within range. You can ask it up to 3 questions before the spell ends pertaining to decisions that you feel doubtful about taking. When a question is asked the seal claps its flippers happily in approval.
    Hm, one can argue that it's a Divination cantrip instead of Conjuration. Just one question, how reliable is the seal?
    Now Playing

11. - Top - End - #341

Seal Of Approval
    Conjuration Cantrip
    V,S,M (1" cube of wax)
    Duration: Concentration, up to 1 hour

An ethereal seal appears on an unoccupied spot within range. You can ask it up to 3 questions before the spell ends pertaining to decisions that you feel doubtful about taking. When a question is asked the seal claps its flippers happily in approval.
    Your Seal Of Approval certainly gets my seal of approval. I'd remove the concentration, though. Most spells require concentration to keep from getting munchkin-ed, but this one isn't exactly a major candidate for that.

Which classes get this spell, by the way?

12. - Top - End - #342
    Troll in the Playground

The point is that the seal always agrees as a motivational speaker
    It would really be conjuration because it conjures the seal. It was either that or illusion. The reason why it's not divination is because it isn't like Augury; it doesn't tell you if your decision is right or wrong. It tells you that it's right every time.

No idea which ones should. Probably not Cleric, however.

EDIT: Bard, Druid, Warlock and Wizard get this spell.
    Last edited by Gluteus_Maximus; 2017-02-21 at 12:21 AM.

13. - Top - End - #343

The point is that the seal always agrees as a motivational speaker
    It would really be conjuration because it conjures the seal. It was either that or illusion. The reason why it's not divination is because it isn't like Augury; it doesn't tell you if your decision is right or wrong. It tells you that it's right every time.

No idea which ones should. Probably not Cleric, however.

EDIT: Bard, Druid, Warlock and Wizard get this spell.
    Of course, once someone has made a Seal Cleric Domain, whichever type of seal was intended, Clerics of that domain will learn this spell for free at 1st level.

And if anybody knows the spell but chooses not to cast it, the spell will cast itelf. Whether they like it or not.
    Last edited by Sicarius Victis; 2017-02-21 at 12:35 AM.

14. - Top - End - #344
    Titan in the Playground

@Zergrinch: You're right. But you've missed the really important thing to think about here. Think about the speed you can move at on that broom and the sudden application of force such a pull would make. While we would have to consider wind resistance, with dashing that's 0 to 11+ mph in 6 seconds. Given the general lack of things in the air to require not moving in a straight line it should be possible to build up quite a bit of speed. It wouldn't be unreasonable to achieve at least 30 mph, which with a sudden application of Thorn Whip would assuredly apply enough sudden and precise force to tear limbs off. Though of course this maneuver would risk unseating the caster from the broom as the force is applied to them as well to some degree. Though this problem can probably be mitigated with some kind of riding harness.

15. - Top - End - #345
    Ettin in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

@Zergrinch: You're right. But you've missed the really important thing to think about here. Think about the speed you can move at on that broom and the sudden application of force such a pull would make. While we would have to consider wind resistance, with dashing that's 0 to 11+ mph in 6 seconds. Given the general lack of things in the air to require not moving in a straight line it should be possible to build up quite a bit of speed. It wouldn't be unreasonable to achieve at least 30 mph, which with a sudden application of Thorn Whip would assuredly apply enough sudden and precise force to tear limbs off. Though of course this maneuver would risk unseating the caster from the broom as the force is applied to them as well to some degree. Though this problem can probably be mitigated with some kind of riding harness.
    Oho... it's on

Your broom's top speed is 50 feet every round. Each round is exactly 6 seconds long, so that's actually a more staid 5.68 miles per hour. I fear that it is comparatively too slow to apply the forces needed to rip a limb off. After all, limbs are held together by connective tissue, which are viscoelastic and therefore more likely to break from long-term strain rather than a short-term stress. Best estimates say it would take approximately 7,500 PSI of force to achieve such on a human arm. (Source: Reddit)

It would be remiss of me to say you won't do actual damage. You will. The force needed to pop the shoulder out of its socket is considerably less than the force needed to rip the whole arm off.

Still, let's ignore that fact for a moment, and assume a typical attack. The Thorn Whip is traveling towards the target, and thus does not take the broom's velocity, at least not until the thorny tendrils wrap around the target's torso or limbs.

Consider though, the third law of physics: for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. As your character is applying a jerking force accelerated at close to 35 miles per hour (and make no mistake, the spell says you can pull, so it's a voluntary action), such force is felt by the target as a painful pull, but there is an equal pull on your character's arm. As such, while there is indeed potential to wrench limbs off, it can come to a contest as to whose limbs are more sturdy -- your character or the target. Although your character has a lot of practice with that very effective tactic (I salute your creativity in weaponizing a Flying Broom), she has also subjected her tendons and muscles to so many instances of arm-wrenching motion. At some point... you know...
    Last edited by Zergrinch; 2017-02-21 at 04:43 AM.
    Now Playing

16. - Top - End - #346
    Titan in the Playground

Ah! But there are some counter-points! And one "I don't know, it wasn't specific enough point". I'll start with that one. The broom can move at 50 feet per round, but I don't know if that's max or if it's just it's movement for a single movement action. If it's the later it's possible (and I would imagine likely) to use the Dash action to double that.
    Now, my first counter-point is that the spell says I can pull, but it doesn't say anything about actually having to make any checks. So I would argue (and I'm sure both RAW and RAI would be ruled correctly) that it is the magical effect pulling and not my character.
    My second counter-point is that either way, the effect does not have to directly connect from my character's arms, but from their druidic focus which is a held object. Of course Altiui's druidic focus is a totem, but it is possible to choose a staff which would provide far greater leverage.

Also as a note about long term stress damage... Altiui probably eats a handful of Goodberries every day, that damage might as well not exist since it's completely healed every day. (I love the really bizarre implications magical healing would have on people's lives.)

17. - Top - End - #347
    Ogre in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

So, what are we waiting on?

18. - Top - End - #348
    Titan in the Playground

Sorry I'm mostly AWOL, It's been a very fatiguing week.

19. - Top - End - #349
    Ettin in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

I wonder what happens if Zuzu eats another fruit.

He'll probably explode at the sight of water!
    Now Playing

20. - Top - End - #350
    Troll in the Playground

JNA, mostly. They've really been slacking. I'm going to skip them as of now; If they come back and say sorry that they were slacking, I'll bring back Sarissa at some point.

I want to move along 2d8 and Ramsus' side of the story, so that they're ready for what comes next. I'm sure the rest of you know the story in your sides.
    Last edited by Gluteus_Maximus; 2017-02-24 at 12:44 AM.

21. - Top - End - #351
    Ettin in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Sooo OOC question since it is moot. Had Zuzu eaten that fruit, would I be making a new character now? :)
    Now Playing

22. - Top - End - #352
    Troll in the Playground

I did not state that it was a devil fruit

But if it was a devil fruit and you had eaten it then yes you would be making a new character

23. - Top - End - #353
    Troll in the Playground

I was just now looking at the monster manual and eventually found myself looking at a flesh golem. They're creepy looking, and I might have the team face one at some point. But something I noticed the writers made a mistake on, or did on some weird purpose: two mentionings of it's immunity to lightning damage.

Under damage immunities, it says Lightning and Poison.
    In its traits it says lightning absorption; a trait that makes lightning damage subjected to it restore hit points rather than remove them.

My issue here is that if it's immune to lightning damage and the players have half an elder brain (CR 14, Int 21 Wis 19 Cha 24, +14 insight passive perception 14) , why would it ever be exposed to lightning damage, barring someone who created it using a lightning attack to heal it? And even if it was in that situation, what is the point of it being immune!?
    Last edited by Gluteus_Maximus; 2017-02-26 at 01:27 AM.

24. - Top - End - #354
    Titan in the Playground

Well generally speaking, characters don't know what things immunities are even if their players might. Though yeah, I do think that whole feature is meant for it to maybe be supported by allies with lightning damage. Or maybe the PCs encounter it in a lightning storm or something crazy.

25. - Top - End - #355
    Ettin in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

I think maybe there's a way to disrupt the golem's ability to absorb lightning? So that in the event clever PCs make it happen, it would still be immune?
    Now Playing

26. - Top - End - #356
    Titan in the Playground

GM are the walls made of wood or of stone or of something else?

27. - Top - End - #357
    Ogre in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

In Pathfinder, a shambling mound gains +1d4 Con when it's hit with lightning for one hour.

I played a game where the DM had six magical traps set up in a hallway; each time someone stepped on one, lightning hit the shambling mound in the next room.

Our group of four PCs didn't find any of them, and walked over all of them. That's 24 times it got +1d4 con right before we entered the room to fight it.

That was a scary fight.

28. - Top - End - #358
    Troll in the Playground

Jeez, that's scary. What's their base con? 16 or something else?
    If so, that's a minimum of 40 (+15) and a maximum of 112 (+51) and depending on how many hit dice it had that's even more terrifying. As an example, with 10 hit dice for large size (d10) and the maximum increase in constitution to 112, then that'll be a total hit point count of 10d10+510, or a total amount of 570 on average and a maximum of 610. Not really a wide gap but still more hit points than the just-below-average tarrasque.

The wall is made of stone.

29. - Top - End - #359

17 Con and 9d8 Hit Dice, actually. And you couldn't just try to wait for the shambling mound to lose the bonus Constitution, as they lost just one point of the bonus each hour.

They didn't have many weaknesses either, with good saving throws, great Stealth and Perception, and decent attacks. Really, the only thing you could reliably do to one buffed to that extent is outrun it - and with its new Constitution, it could keep chasing after you long after you've run out of energy. It's just lucky that they aren't all that persistent.

30. - Top - End - #360
    Ogre in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Sicarius Victis View Post
    17 Con and 9d8 Hit Dice, actually. And you couldn't just try to wait for the shambling mound to lose the bonus Constitution, as they lost just one point of the bonus each hour.

They didn't have many weaknesses either, with good saving throws, great Stealth and Perception, and decent attacks. Really, the only thing you could reliably do to one buffed to that extent is outrun it - and with its new Constitution, it could keep chasing after you long after you've run out of energy. It's just lucky that they aren't all that persistent.
    We were trapped in the room with it, so no waiting it out. Barely survived.

DM said we were the first group to ever survive that encounter. We were the second group to ever survive the entire dungeon, and the first group to get the treasure at the end of it.

The entire dungeon was well crafted. It was really fun.