Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Rise of Avacyn (IC)

After the Vampire, Zombies, and Gamet's transformations, Lander tries to change into some clean linen.
    Grim specter of noogie hangs like shroud over us all

Extended Sig

D&D Alignment history

Quote Originally Posted by JoeJ View Post
    Does the game you play feature a Dragon sitting on a pile of treasure, in a Dungeon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja_Prawn View Post
    You're an NPC stat block."I remember when your race was your class you damned whippersnappers"
    Snazzy Avatar by Honest Tiefling!

2. - Top - End - #182
    Bugbear in the Playground

"We were afraid," says Elrick ashamedly. "The cultists should be here in.." he trails off, glancing at the sun. "Probably an hour, we're early."
    "A necromancer is just a really late healer."

3. - Top - End - #183

"Norram, Remman, I've worked with the two of you long enough to know that you're going to insist on intervening against these cultists, so I won't waste time arguing otherwise. Our best chance would be to set an ambush. I can use my magic to disguise my armour as normal clothing, and put an illusion of ropes around my hands. If they think that I'm the sacrifice that they're expecting, we can draw them in and wipe them out before they have a chance to harm their hostages.

4. - Top - End - #184
    Ogre in the Playground

Goblin

I concur. Though I don't think its a matter about helping the downtrodden. I believe its more about necessity. I doubt our captain will move this ship and I don't know if we can pilot it ourselves. Now I believe they may have told these cultists our numbers. If this is correct then we might need all of us or seemingly us in chains. Gamet has the right idea so now we must come up with more. I propose I befriend a creature to stand in for me and I bet as river runners that the captain and his crew has nets or cages so a creature could stand in for me. We could get some of the crew to stand in for others of us unless there are other ideas while we hide close by. I will be an actual animal ready to pounce.

5. - Top - End - #185
    Orc in the Playground

"I have one concern with the fake prisoner plan. If we are sure to be in a fight, I cannot set aside my weapons or armor, and they'll likely see through the ruse if we're "tied" up fully armed. I think it is best if only the...illusionist...plays the roll. The rest of us, or at least I, can stay hidden until ready to strike."

6. - Top - End - #186

"The captain said that they expected a sacrifice. I understood that to mean that they would only expect a single prisoner. If that is the case, so long as point your weapons towards me, it will appear that you are merely looking to prevent my escape.

7. - Top - End - #187
    Ogre in the Playground

Goblin

I hadn't considered us being the captors. Not a bad idea. I was more considering some of these sailors posing as us as prisoners in case they knew our numbers.