Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

RogueGuy

Default Worst Player Ever

I'll go first.

-Our party:

-Leon Silversword (Human Arcane Trickster) (Me)
    -Theren Nightbreeze (Moon Elf Evocator) (Brother)
    -Reala Nightbreeze (Moon Elf Cleric) (Cousin)
    -Adarr Nemonnis (Dragonborn Paladin) (Uncle)
    -Channelle Swiftpine (Human Thief) (One of bro's random friends)

-Our party had just killed a boss, and we find its treasure (Yay, boss loot!). Inside is gold, platinum, gems, and a cape. This cape turns the wearer invisible.

Leon: "Dibs!"

Channelle: "Oh, come on! Can I have it?"

Leon: "I'm the stealthy guy, I need it."

Channelle: "I'm gonna roll a sleight of hand check to steal it from him."

*Rolls dice*

-Natural 20. She gets the cloak.

Me: "......."

Me: "I'm gonna cast suggestion on her."

Leon: "Give me back my cloak."

-She rolls a wisdom save, and fails it. She got super angry in real life, and started screaming how she wants the cloak.

-And that's the story of how I made my brother lose a friend all because of a cloak.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: Worst Player Ever

3. - Top - End - #3
    Dwarf in the Playground

BardGuy

I would say 2 worst players ...

4. - Top - End - #4
    Barbarian in the Playground

ClericGuy

Stealing stuff isn't ok, but I'm not a fan of using mind control magic on fellow PCs either. (To be fair, at least you didn't start it).

5. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Arnie82 View Post
    I would say 2 worst players ...
    There can only be one 'worst player'! Clearly the purpose of this thread is to determine who was worse. I propose Channelle's player, on account of how she took the problem out of the game into real life.
    Lydia Seaspray by Oneris!

Spoiler: Acclaim
    Show
    Winner of Spellbrew Contest I & Subclass Contest II
    Quote Originally Posted by JNAProductions View Post
    That is the perfect ending. Thread done, Ninja_Prawn won.
    Quote Originally Posted by KorvinStarmast View Post
    We love our ninja prawn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Gnoll View Post
    NinjaPrawn, you are my favourite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir cryosin View Post
    Ninja you're like the forum's fairy godmother.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkMinty View Post
    This is why you're the best, Ninja Prawn.

A Faerie Affair

Homebrew: Sig, MHP

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground

This is ridiculous. If two or more people want a piece of loot, roll for it. High roll takes the prize.
    It isn't rocket science - you destroyed your brother's friendship because you were too selfish to do things fairly.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Dwarf in the Playground

BardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja_Prawn View Post
    There can only be one 'worst player'! Clearly the purpose of this thread is to determine who was worse. I propose Channelle's player, on account of how she took the problem out of the game into real life.
    They are both equally bad. Calling dibs on equipment is something I expect out of my 7 year old niece. Stealing another players equipment is along the same lines. Using mind control on another npc to steal back equipment is childish as well, and is taking things personal.

Edit: coming on to a forum to try and get some one to validate your actions when both sides are in the wrong is just sad.
    Last edited by Arnie82; 2016-12-21 at 07:50 AM.

8. - Top - End - #8

ClericGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Giant2005 View Post
    This is ridiculous. If two or more people want a piece of loot, roll for it. High roll takes the prize.
    It isn't rocket science - you destroyed your brother's friendship because you were too selfish to do things fairly.
    In fairness, taking a in-game action so personally is probably the most childish thing of all. I can understand being bitter over a game of DnD, but letting someone's actions in a game destroy your friendship with someone else is a little weird.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Troll in the Playground

You shouldn't have been able to cast Suggestion because you weren't aware that she'd stolen the item, were you? That's Meta to the highest level.

What you should've done was wait, and plot, and scheme, and get revenge.

.....what? Don't look at me like that.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Ogre in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

It's been a long time since I've had a bad player, but let's see...

Back in 1999, we put up an ad at our FLGS and two guys answered.

One of the guys who showed up brought a litteral gallon of kool-aid and drank straight from the bottle while also occasionally offering it to everyone else.

He was playing a ranger.

In the adventure, we were on a river barge run by gnomes. The barge was powered by giant hamsters who ran on wheels, moving the main wheel behind the boat.

The ranger guy kept saying he wanted to do "ranger stuff" to the hamsters. Literally, he said "ranger stuff." Trying to draw out more from him didn't really work. Eventually we got that he just wanted to befriend them, but he refused to describe how he would go about doing that.

The evening ended with him (and the other guy) being disappointed that we didn't do a dungeon crawl to get loot.

They were completely uninterested in the story. They had zero roleplay. All they wanted to do was a dungeon crawl, kill monsters, and get loot and expees. NTTAWWT.

OK, another one. This was around 2007. I was at IHOP where a local Meetup.com group met every month to play d&d. We had different players each month and different DMs each month.

One guy in his 40s came in with his kids (they were around 7-10), walking with a cane and had missing teeth. He'd occasionally yell at his kids to be quiet or to stop bothering him because D&D.

Now, he wasn't the most handsome of men, and I get that sometimes we play characters who are the opposite of us.

His character was a "hot elf chick with 18 charisma and giant boobs." Yes, that's how his character was described. In game, he'd often point them out, describing them jiggling this way or that way. She was a wizard, and wore the absolute minimum, and shed often charge into battle and challenge opponents to a duel, telling everyone else (ie all the other players) that they couldn't do anything and just had to watch her fight this duel with the enemy, essentially trying to force all of us to not play while he had fun imagining his jiggling giant boobs elf chick bouncing around the battlefield.

The general creepy vibe he gave off made it worse.

Another one...

Sometime in the mid to late 2000s, one of my friends' kid joined the game. He was 13. Now, this was a one time event, and he grew out of it, but that one session was pretty bad.

We were starting a brand new campaign with all new characters. And we started in the best of all D&D starting locations - the pub. Our new young player brought in a barbarian.

He didn't care about the story or any of the plot hooks the DM was setting up. Instead, all he tried to do was insult random pub members in order to start a bar fight. Then, as soon as someone threw the first punch, he drew his sword and starting killing everyone.

We stopped the game right there and told him that this is not the style of game were going to play. We said (paraphrased from memory), "Look, here's how it's going to work. Our characters are going to subdue yours and take yours to the local authorities, where he'll be tried for murder and hung. The rest of us are then going to go on this advert tire the DM has set up. You can either make a new character that's more in line with our play style and will work with us, or you can continue to play your barbarian in prison. The DM will not be panning the camera back to the barbarian at all the rest of the night, so if you choose to keep your barbarian, all you'll be doing is sitting here watching the rest of us have fun. What would you like to do?"

After that, we never had a problem with him again.
    Last edited by mgshamster; 2016-12-21 at 08:27 AM.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Ogre in the Playground

Daemon

Hahaha omg the creepy man playing boob lady. 😂

Worst for me were ages ago in a post apocalyptic setting, he found my pc tied up, dm asked him what he does, he proceeds to say "I gag him and goes medieval on his ass" then he let me loose after ravaging my butt and I proceed to shot him. 😂

12. - Top - End - #12

RedWizardGuy

Unless there's an unbelievably good reason to do so, loot that is wanted by more than one party member that can use it is put to a dice roll, highest roll gets the item.

I understand wanting to roleplay absolutely everything, but roll dice, split your loot, and move on! It's the one time where personality doesn't matter, because nobody likes two hours of in character arguing over a magic item. Your DM needs to jump in there and do something.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Bugbear in the Playground

Well... I have multiple stories of the same player in 2 different campaigns (one i was the DM in and the other i was not):

Part1:

-Have a hard time in a fight
    -Try to RP the dissapointment of his character for his weakness
    -Actually his character is pretty strong (amost OP) but he have no idea what his character can do
    -We point it out
    -More than 5 sessions later
    -Still don't know **** of his character (HE WAS A FIGHTER!, Its not like there are so many things!)

Part2:

-Be a Genasi Moon Druid
    -Only ever transform into a Bear
    -Got a Staff of Fire (High lvl campaign -Note: I think that was the mistake of our part... a high lvl campaign with him)
    -He became the Staff -_- (Like literally, he would have no idea what his spells are, nor anything, he will just... Fireball)

Part3:

-We play a certain day of the week
    -The day arrives, LETS PLAY!
    -Him: No mate, i wanna play League of Legends, i'm not playing
    -Us: But the DM, needs the PC even if you're not playing
    -Him: Not my problem (Start playing LoL, and everytime he does something "cool" interrupt us)

Note: In the end, he stopped playing with us, mainly because we were always "nagging" at him because of all this problems (they were constant), he said he wanted a "break from DnD", i personally feel that it was a little bit of my fault as DM and Player (I should have given him a helping hand -And also not allowed him to use a caster class... though he once used a Fighter and things didn't change much)

14. - Top - End - #14
    Pixie in the Playground

RogueGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Arnie82 View Post
    They are both equally bad. Calling dibs on equipment is something I expect out of my 7 year old niece. Stealing another players equipment is along the same lines. Using mind control on another npc to steal back equipment is childish as well, and is taking things personal.

Edit: coming on to a forum to try and get some one to validate your actions when both sides are in the wrong is just sad.
    In all honesty, what I did wasn't acceptable either, but I wasn't trying to validate my actions. I was just trying to tell a story. I didn't want a discussion about who is right and wrong. Things got WAY out of hand.
    Last edited by RogueGuy; 2016-12-21 at 11:00 AM.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    -We play a certain day of the week
    -The day arrives, LETS PLAY!
    -Him: No mate, i wanna play League of Legends, i'm not playing
    -Us: But the DM, needs the PC even if you're not playing
    -Him: Not my problem (Start playing LoL, and everytime he does something "cool" interrupt us)

Note: In the end, he stopped playing with us, mainly because we were always "nagging" at him because of all this problems (they were constant), he said he wanted a "break from DnD"
    Currently have a player in one of our groups who is very similar. Loudly complains that he never gets to play because of his schedule, but also gets angry if we play without him. We have a very set schedule, and he is always invited (although he never comes anymore), during the session he will constantly be texting one of the players, or me (the DM) complaining about how he's not there and such - but then we'll see him the next day and ask what he was doing all day (you know... instead of playing with us) and he'll reply, "Oh, I dunno .... playing skyrim" or something like that. /facepalm

edited to fix quotation
    Last edited by indrabar; 2016-12-21 at 11:35 AM.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Regarding that opening statement I'd point out the Arcane Trickster could probably cast that spell but the other Rogue can't so how about the arcane caster let someone without magic a magical item for a change?

Closest I got to that was missing a game session and returning to discover they gave the Rogue my character's Cloak of Elvenkind and then forgot to return it!

Only magical item my halfling sorceress had the DM even declared my character had to learn new spells from arcane spell Scrolls!

Last I heard the character was presumed to have drowned which was after I moved town and couldn't continue playing with that group.

Could have been worse I guess!
    Last edited by Hopeless; 2016-12-21 at 11:51 AM.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Dwarf in the Playground

I had a player who was a very uninterested player in general, always looking at her phone, starting out of game conversations, etc. One night, she started making snide comments about another player who had come out recently. She did this al lnight.. "Is the tavern owner cute? Does (not real name) Bill want to sleep with him?" stuff like that.

When her husband and I asked her to stop, she flew off the handlebars, called 'Bill' a f*g, yelled at me and my wife, and stormed off. Her poor husband was beet red, apologized to myself, my wife and most importantly 'Bill' profusely, and won't let her come to D&D nights, which is fine by me because I'd refuse to let her into my home again anyway.
    Last edited by Trum4n1208; 2016-12-21 at 12:11 PM.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ogre in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Here's one from just a few years ago. Often times my wife and I provide food for all the players on game night. Usually one of us cooks something up or we pay for delivery or something.

I invited two new players to the game. Since a player who recently left had gluten issues (and we try to be conscious of special dietary needs or wants from our guests), I asked the two new players if they had any issues with any food. They said no.

That week, we planned to make chicken tacos with bacon, and we asked them if that was OK. They said yes. So we spent money and bought food, and spent time making the food for game.

When food was ready, neither of the guests ate any of the tacos. They did eat all the bacon, leaving none for my wife when she was done cooking and went to get some food for herself.

And then one of them went through my cabinets and ate my kids' food. The little fruit and veggie cups for kids. Since they're small (kid sized), the player went through about five or six of them, cleaning us out.

So in the end, we had a ton of tacos left over, with all the bacon and prepackaged kid fruit and veggie cups gone.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Ogre in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

Had a player in a Meetup game, similar to mgshammer - right down to playing a female elf ranger... though this guy was late 50's, early 60's and in poor health. Didn't really know the rules - started as a BM, but switched to Hunter after we kept telling him either he OR his panther could attack...

One session, our party got hit with hallucinogenic gas, and the cleric failed his save, and thought the ranger was a demon. So, the cleric attacks, and I (playing a rogue and very buddy-buddy with said cleric) play along and attack the ranger too. This upset the old man, not understanding why I'd go along with it (after making my save - he had this weird thing with metagaming).

The campaign ended a couple of sessions later, and I took over DMing. The guy made some excuse about not being available Friday evenings and quit. We're pretty sure he felt I would pick on him as a DM, since I did it as a player. It was for the best though... Meetup is great, but it's a crap shoot as to who you're gonna get...
    Trollbait extraordinaire

20. - Top - End - #20
    Bugbear in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Theodoxus View Post
    Had a player in a Meetup game, similar to mgshammer - right down to playing a female elf ranger... though this guy was late 50's, early 60's and in poor health. Didn't really know the rules - started as a BM, but switched to Hunter after we kept telling him either he OR his panther could attack...

One session, our party got hit with hallucinogenic gas, and the cleric failed his save, and thought the ranger was a demon. So, the cleric attacks, and I (playing a rogue and very buddy-buddy with said cleric) play along and attack the ranger too. This upset the old man, not understanding why I'd go along with it (after making my save - he had this weird thing with metagaming).

The campaign ended a couple of sessions later, and I took over DMing. The guy made some excuse about not being available Friday evenings and quit. We're pretty sure he felt I would pick on him as a DM, since I did it as a player. It was for the best though... Meetup is great, but it's a crap shoot as to who you're gonna get...
    So...in your story, the 'worst player' is...you?

21. - Top - End - #21
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by RogueGuy View Post
    I'll go first.

-Our party:

-Leon Silversword (Human Arcane Trickster) (Me)
    -Theren Nightbreeze (Moon Elf Evocator) (Brother)
    -Reala Nightbreeze (Moon Elf Cleric) (Cousin)
    -Adarr Nemonnis (Dragonborn Paladin) (Uncle)
    -Channelle Swiftpine (Human Thief) (One of bro's random friends)

-Our party had just killed a boss, and we find its treasure (Yay, boss loot!). Inside is gold, platinum, gems, and a cape. This cape turns the wearer invisible.

Leon: "Dibs!"

Channelle: "Oh, come on! Can I have it?"

Leon: "I'm the stealthy guy, I need it."

Channelle: "I'm gonna roll a sleight of hand check to steal it from him."

*Rolls dice*

-Natural 20. She gets the cloak.

Me: "......."

Me: "I'm gonna cast suggestion on her."

Leon: "Give me back my cloak."

-She rolls a wisdom save, and fails it. She got super angry in real life, and started screaming how she wants the cloak.

-And that's the story of how I made my brother lose a friend all because of a cloak.
    Well both of you are technically stealthy as you are both rogues.

And can't you just cast invisibility anyhow as an arcane trickster

Both of you should've given to the cleric or paladin

22. - Top - End - #22
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfPirate

Once had a C/E rogue in the party who played really greedy. We're all in a trapped room and only myself and he make the con save to not fall unconscious to gas. We drag the party out of there and do some light exploring while we wait for them to wake.

We find a chest full of treasure. DM rolls it up and gives us a bunch of mundane stuff including some art objects.
    Rogue would keep it all but I demand we split it evenly. As we go over everything and portion out, we find one of the objects is "an obsidian phallus" worth between 100-400 GP.

Rogue waits til I'm not looking and decides to give the Sorcerer who recently caught him in a fireball radius his share of the loot rectally.

The player got really upset that his character was sexually assaulted and it started a lengthy and unpleasant debate.
    I have a pen, I have an apple...

23. - Top - End - #23
    Ogre in the Playground

Probably the pacifist bard in a 3.5 game I played a few years ago. Decided the adventure sounded too dangerous so decided to play on a street corner while we were out. The fight before we left he hid behind a pillar for 5 rounds straight.

Like..dude why are you even here?

24. - Top - End - #24
    Pixie in the Playground

RogueGuy

Quote Originally Posted by djreynolds View Post
    Well both of you are technically stealthy as you are both rogues.

And can't you just cast invisibility anyhow as an arcane trickster

Both of you should've given to the cleric or paladin
    Yeah, I kinda goofed up there. Didn't even think about it at the time. Also, yes, you can cast invisibility as an arcane trickster.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Ogre in the Playground

In the gane Champions, you can design the exact character you want, by spending design points; you can get more design points by taking Disadvantages such as Blind, or Code Against Killing, or Vulnerable to Argonite. This player designed a mentalist--telepathy, mind control, that sort of thing--and then took several overlapping Disadvantages that worked out to "I believe using psychic powers on other people is terribly wrong and I should never do it." She spent 75% of her time dithering, 20% angsting, and 5% doing things that any non-super-powered person could do.
    Junior, half orc paladin of the Order of St Dale the Intimidator: "Ah cain't abide no murderin' scoundrel."

Tactical Precepts: 1) Cause chaos, then exploit it; 2) No plan survives contact with...(sigh)...my subordinates.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by mgshamster View Post
    Here's one from just a few years ago. Often times my wife and I provide food for all the players on game night. Usually one of us cooks something up or we pay for delivery or something.

I invited two new players to the game. Since a player who recently left had gluten issues (and we try to be conscious of special dietary needs or wants from our guests), I asked the two new players if they had any issues with any food. They said no.

That week, we planned to make chicken tacos with bacon, and we asked them if that was OK. They said yes. So we spent money and bought food, and spent time making the food for game.

When food was ready, neither of the guests ate any of the tacos. They did eat all the bacon, leaving none for my wife when she was done cooking and went to get some food for herself.

And then one of them went through my cabinets and ate my kids' food. The little fruit and veggie cups for kids. Since they're small (kid sized), the player went through about five or six of them, cleaning us out.

So in the end, we had a ton of tacos left over, with all the bacon and prepackaged kid fruit and veggie cups gone.
    Wow. Did you decide not to ever invite them over again? 'Cuz I would have.
    I'm currently writing a story, titled "Zenith: Another World Saga."

It's a fantasy/adventure story. Here's the summary:

When I opened my eyes, I was in a fantasy world. I quickly discovered that it functioned off of game-like rules (levels, EXP, skills, and so on). Taking the name Zenith, I decided to make the best of my new world and live as an adventurer aiming for the top together with my new best friend Rozenskye. And I might be functionally immortal? An Isekai-style story.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Ogre in the Playground

-There's the occasional player who comes once in a wile, and thinks he found a way to cheat the DM or rule-bend to be over powered, only to be found out and receave extream counter-measures.

-The guy who doesn't pay attention to the plot whatsoever, and is there only to say his stupid line when given the chance, and sound awesome to his own ears.

-The guy who interupts everyone else and plays his character out of turn because "it's not a battle, we haven't rolled initiative".

-The guy who metagames like "I know it's a haunted house from the description, so my PC will neglect any other possible logical explaination and has a hunsh it's a hunted house".

-But worst of all, I think is the guy who stops mid game to complain for a rule-interpretation or because "the DC was too high"

Not someone specific in mind, just a bunsh of player archetypes I've encountered across the years...

Please help/contribute in creating the: Complete list of Magically Created Constructs, Elementals etc

28. - Top - End - #28
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by RogueGuy View Post
    Yeah, I kinda goofed up there. Didn't even think about it at the time. Also, yes, you can cast invisibility as an arcane trickster.
    More importantly, is your brother going to give you coal for the Holidays?

29. - Top - End - #29

DrowGirl

I've posted this before, I'll post it again.

You ever see what happens when you invite a bunch of brand new players, who have only ever heard of D&D as a way to make fun of nerds, and tell them it's basically Skyrim but with even more freedom? Yeah...

The party was this
    Me: LG Dwarven Cleric. This character was prebuilt for me. I hate Dwarves. I hate playing Clerics.
    Jish: Warforged Fighter
    Gir: ??? Werewolf. (I don't remember his actual race or class. The werewolf aspect was all that matters)
    Dave: Stoner Druid
    Mulan: Human Rogue
    Mulan's Wife: Tree?
    Thrann: Human Ranger

Now, we actually had about 4-5 more characters than that. The rest of them however were either game veterans with optimized/normal characters who were planning on playing a story rather than Grand Theft Fearun. Here are a few highlights for each character.

Mulan: Steals a piece of paper from the mayor's house which is trapped. Upon a failed Wisdom Save the player now protects the paper with his life, and attempts to read it blind him.
    Jish: Attempts to climb a tower, and falls. Tries to walk into the tower, only to get stopped by a guard. Attacks the guard, gets thrown in jail.
    Thrann: Walks into an NPCs store. Kills him in cold blood and loots the place. DM seeds in "letters from home". Packed lunches, "I love you daddy", etc. Player ends up crying IRL before getting a magical black-hole producing arrow added to his inventory.
    The rest don't do anything expressly interesting, but we all wind up in prison and get told to kill some goblins nearby as punishment. (We get arrested for being allied with Jish and admitting our involvement with him)

At the Awesome Goblin Place
    We get through the encounters pretty reasonably. Even with as many people as we had we end up pretty beat up and hurt. The boss had something like 100 HP at level 1 and was a bit of a slog fest. Unfortunately, the Werewolf decided to transform. He failed his Wisdom save to retain his sanity, killed a bunch of bad dudes, and then turned on us. With several succesful animal handling checks we calm him down. Only for Dave the Druid to suddenly remember that he's afraid of dogs as his backstory and attacks him, triggering the WW to be aggressive again which prompts Jish to put him down. One (un)lucky crit later, and he cleaves the WW snout to tail. Unfortunately, the bloodlust caused by all of this resulted in Jish desiring Mulan's paper. He fails a will save, and challenges Mulan to a death match for it. I and Mulan's Wife die trying to stop him from attack Mulan, who eventually just gives it up. The DMPC whose a Paladin reckognizes it as an evil artifact and steals it, which promptly kills him. The paper is now on the ground, and Mulan ends up picking it back up.

That was probably the most exciting series of events we ever dealt with. Later on with a mostly new party, and myself (now a Wilden Warden), Thrann, Jish, Dave and a couple of others are working on some actual plot stuff. When suddenly Thrann disappears. We manage to follow a very cryptic trail all the way to Waterdeep, the start of our adventure.

Thrann is tied to a stake.
    Standing across from him is a cloaked women.
    It's the Shopkeeper's wife.
    She's got a bow.
    The bow is being drawn with a black tipped arrow.
    We all move to save him, but: "yes, it was me who killed your husband. I am sorry and nothing I ever do can ever make it up."
    Our collective LG Meter kicks in and decides that this is fair punishment.
    She fires, the arrow strikes true, and Thrann is sucked into a miniature black hole, never to be heard from again.

The campaign fell apart shortly after that. 4e was a lot of fun imo.
    Last edited by Sabeta; 2016-12-23 at 02:16 AM.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Dwarf in the Playground

Had to make new characters after more then half our party gets killed, new characters include, bard, wizard and rogue (me) remaining party needs a boat ride across lake, and after they rescue our new characters dm informs us (the three new characters) that we had a boat and could give our new friends a ride.

Dm takes us aside and tells us we had the boat because we had been contracted to transport some goods, and that we had a secret compartment with our pay for the job on board and we could ether tell the others or not, i say no, bard sides with me cause we're bros, but wizard just tells the others about it as soon as we get back to table.

We make it across the lake and decide to split up to check the beach, old characters go one way, the new ones go the other, i decide to take revenge for my given away loot, get the bard to help me murder the wizard, i do all the stabbing and what not, he just buffs me, everyone (except the wizard obviously) finds this a bit hilarious, we retcon the whole killing thing pretty much immediately but the wizard holds a grudge and refuses to do anything useful for me pretty much rest of the game, including additional sessions.