New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 35 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Colonial Upstarts II IC

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away. . . .

STAR WARS

Colonial Upstarts II

On the edge of the known galaxy, the
    planet Sidarin balances on an unsteady
    peace. The series of mining colonies, run
    and inhabited by swindlers and carousers,
    have escaped the restrictions of the GALACTIC
    EMPIRE for over a year.

While the threat of the Empire always seems
    to be somewhere on the horizon, Sidarin is
    already as equally contested by merciless
    gangsters and mercenaries as it is its own
    leader, the shrewd and entrepreneurial
    VORN KAIDUS.

Seeking as quiet a place she can reach, a
    young Corellian smuggler brings a gravely
    injured friend to the one place that she can
    get him some form of medical help.
    Unbeknownst to her, the danger is much
    closer than she dares hope....

Apart from the notorious drunkard bug Yijz, the Blue Milk Jugs is empty of patrons. The barkeep's droids wipe down the counter with mindless abandon, being programmed only to do their job and stay out of the way, the most content of slaves. In the quiet, Zo is in the back room doing what he can to clean up his filthy miner's clothes to look at least somewhat presentable for when the patrons start coming in during the morning. Tucked away behind an unobtrusive door by the vomit-stained toilet stalls is a small medical room. Elridth, the doctor waiting dejectedly inside, has found this as the only place he can in the city with low enough rent to cover his growing lack of business, and with his debt to Gragst looming over his head, he wants to spare every half-credit he can.

Nobody sees the woman enter, the unconscious Rodian slung over her shoulder, as she pushes aside the door and makes her way to the toilet. Holding a piece of the most archaic equipment imaginable - paper - she hauls her load down the hall and slowly pushes open the door. The drag marks on the wet floor and maybe a drop of blood or two mark her passage. The cleaning droids are not smart enough to notice at first, but then realize that there might be a mess and hover over to clean up. Zo steps out of the cleaning room a minute later to survey the scene - not much motion, but obviously somebody came in, and looks like he or she or it was dragging something.

There is a knock at Eldrith's door, before it is impatiently (or desperately) pushed open. A tall, muscular-looking red-headed woman in spacer's clothes, a deep red shirt and trousers with a navy synthetic leather coat stands in the doorway. She has a little bit of difficulty lifting a large Rodian man, his eyes a quarter open but obviously not seeing any of the light that his eyes may draw in. The woman breathes a sigh of maybe relief, maybe exhaustion, maybe something more, and takes two breaths. "Is... the clinic... open for business?" she asks, her chest heaving as she speaks.

Spoiler
    Show
    Linko Sorsia is the town you're currently living in, and it's the second biggest on the whole planet with a population of roughly 78,000. Boleg Nol is the Administrator's Assistant.

Go ahead and muse on your doings of the past day, including what your characters may have been doing as well as any other details you want to bring up. Zo and Yijz can do what they want as far as interacting with what is going on and what has happened, but the woman speaking to Elridth is expecting a response from him.

Especially Zo and Yijz, feel free to have your character recognize the Rodian if you want to incorporate him into your personal story somehow, but if you do, make sure your recognition of him is not as a bad guy (a rival perhaps, but not a villain).

Floor is yours!
    Last edited by PetrifiedWalnut; 2017-01-28 at 01:52 AM. Reason: typos

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: Colonial Upstarts II IC

Eldrith takes his head out of his hands as his first bit of good news comes through the door. A customer!

Yeah yes I'm open. Come come in now what do we have here. Hmm Rodian, unconscious. Let's have a looksie shall we.

If i can't help your friend your not going to find anyone that can

But im not running charity ward here sister. If you don't have creds then you might as well scrap you friend up right now. But if you do have creds well then we're in business. So which is it?
    I check Giantitp at least once or twice a day

Current Games:
    Colony Upstarts IC | OOC
    Imperial Warlords ACT I | ACT II| OOC | Admin

3. - Top - End - #3

The woman sighs. As she sets the carefully unconscious Rodian on the bunk, Eldrith can't help but notice how young she must be - she looks eighteen at the oldest. "I can give you fifty credits, up front," she says with an uncertain amount of pain as she looks around the place. "I hope that can help you at least get an idea of what will be needed for him.". Pausing, still breathing hard, and with a perceptible glance over her shoulder toward the doorway, then looks back at the Rodian's limp body. "He had some goods on him that I could trade you for: communications equipment, transmitters, receivers, things like that - worth at least a few hundred credits, maybe more. Can I get back to you on that?" she asks, reaching into her pocket and pulling out a few chips worth the fifty credits she offered.
    Last edited by PetrifiedWalnut; 2017-01-28 at 11:40 AM. Reason: Typos

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Any hint of a smile or enthusiasm for the job just vanished at the mention of trade.

Trade? Kid i need creds i don't have time to fence these...gahh you know what fine it's your lucky day kid. Set it over there.

Eldrith takes out a hand scanner and runs it over the unconscious rodian checking his read outs on the rodians vitals

Spoiler: medicine roll
    Show

Med check: 1eP+2eA+1eB+2eD 3 successes, 1 threat

I added the bonus dice from the med pac but if that shouldn't have happened feel free to drop it

Part of the service is no questions asked but your looking pretty twitchy kid. Do i need to be worried
    Last edited by cybric; 2017-01-28 at 01:54 PM.

Current Games:
    Colony Upstarts IC | OOC

5. - Top - End - #5

Spoiler: for Elridth
    Show
    The woman can only smirk at that, a response that gives the distinct impression that, despite her youth, she is no stranger to danger. "Of course you need to be worried! This is Sidarin, after all!" she says. "I am thankful that you can help. I will do the best I can to get as many useable items as I can as payment, as soon as I can." With that, she walks out, gently closing the door behind her, and walks back out into the cantina.

Elridth isn't sure how long the woman has been gone, but it feels like he has barely begun to work when the metallic whine of a spacecraft echoes through the streets, the cantina, and through the walls, but he does not hear the craft land, whatever it was. Returning to his work, the doctor notices that Rodian has cauterized laceration over his head and down his back. The damage looks like the kind done by blasters, but blasters don't lacerate. This looks more like being in contact with a very hot wire or something. In either case, the Rodian is lucky to be alive.

Elridth does think that he can heal the Rodian's injuries to the point where they are no-longer life-threatening, but by the same token it also looks like the poor fellow isn't going to wake up any time soon.

Spoiler: for Zo and Yijz
    Show
    Zo is out of the dressing room now and ready to begin his shift as the cantina's bouncer, when a young, red-headed human woman walks out of the corridor near the toilets. The pint-sized cleaning droids, formerly busy mopping the floor, scatter as the woman approaches. Almost immediately she notices Zo and looks him up and down, her expression hiding a certain amount of curiosity and perhaps other emotions. Gingerly, she steps around the droids on her way to the door, when a loud, mechanical whine fills the building as a spacecraft passes overhead, startling Yijz out of his private thoughts. Whatever the craft is, it is small, not big enough to be even a modest starship, but it has a powerful set of engines, whatever it might be. The woman visibly glances at the ceiling as the noise passes, and then walks out of the door, purposefully but not obviously in a hurry.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Zo and/or Yijz, if you want to respond to the woman in some way, we can continue that now or I can bring in the next phase of the encounter.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Orc in the Playground

Arrr! Ah kriffing 'ell! My 'ed ezz k-k-illing me rrrright nowzzzzs... Turn downzz 'at rack-k-k-etzzzz.

Pointing to the sky, he barely lifts his his head off the bar. His compound eyes unflinching in their gaze. It often unnerved others to see him sprawled out as if passed out. Never knowing if he's truly out.

He reaches his hand across the bar, an empty glass dangling between two claw like fingers.

He drops it a few inches before it reaches the bar top, sending it skittering towards the bartender.

'er yazzz goes... need ah refilzz. Make etz a doub-ble... Eh? Got-tzza get rid eh dezz 'eadache!

He points a wavering finger at the women who entered the room.

Ah! Frr-eshzzz meat... 'oooze mizz redz?
    Last edited by Ofmossandmoose; 2017-01-29 at 12:35 AM.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Why do i always get the weird ones thought Eldrith as the girl leaves

He starts working on the Rodian. He cleans the wound injects antithetics and begins to stabilize his patient.

What's up with this wound he says aloud to no one in particular. The wound appeared to be caused by something similar to a blast bolt however this was a laseration or a cut which made no sense.

After getting the Rodian out of immediate danger Eldrith takes off his surgical gloves and throws them away. After a while he decides its in his best interest to try and figure out who this person is.

Spoiler: Perception roll
    Show

Im looking for any identifying marks or ensignia but also riffling through his did to see what we can find out
    Perception check to see if i notice anything on this guy: 1eP+2eA+2eD 3 successes, 2 threat

Last edited by cybric; 2017-01-29 at 10:14 AM.

Current Games:
    Colony Upstarts IC | OOC

8. - Top - End - #8
    Bugbear in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Zo walks over with his usual steady and purposeful gait. When he speaks, his voice is so deep that those in the room can feel the vibrations in their chests.

"If your manners don't scare her away Yijz, your breath will. Be nice, or you can sleep it off in the alleyway gutter again."

He looks over to the redheaded girl.

"Sorry about him miss. He doesn't mean any harm by it. Did you bring something in here earlier...or someone? You may want to scrub away the blood on your jacket."

Spoiler: ooc
    Show
    Is that ok Walnut? If not I will redact last bit
    Last edited by Rattigan; 2017-01-29 at 05:50 AM.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Orc in the Playground

gha haha! Zhe ain't azzz fragile azzz 'oooze thinks ain't datz rrrright mizzy?

He chuckles from the bar, his reporator pushing out puffs of expelled "air" each time he laughs.

He slowly lifts himself off the bar, he grabs the bar top edge with both hands and slowly and deliberately turns his head, and then his whole body to face first the Anx, pausing a moment to study the big bouncer's face, and then the women. The quiet exhaling of his reporator slows as he looks hdr, very noticeably, up and down. He then suddenly spins back to face the bar. He slaps his hand down on the bar, punctuating the now quiet bar with the sound.

Doezzz the lazzie needzzzzz eh da-rinkz? I sure doooo, where'z 'at d-d-ouble? Ooon-ly yours f-finezt poodoo shelf whiz-keys 'ere... aint datz ''ight barkeep-p-p-p?
    Last edited by Ofmossandmoose; 2017-01-29 at 02:00 PM.

10. - Top - End - #10

OOC: wow, I am not sure how to adjudicate that Perception roll!

IC:

Spoiler: Eldrith
    Show
    In the operating room, Eldrith looks over the clothes of the injured Rodian as he lies quietly on the operating table. He had been wearing a shirt, light jacket, and trousers, not meaningfully matching and bearing no corporate or government symbols apart from clothing brand names. The general configuration of his clothes is similar to spacer garb in general, nut unlike what the woman who brought him in was wearing. However, the Rodian also has a wrench, pliers, and screwdriver in his pocket, all contained in a small box; the wrench, pliers, and the box itself all have the Corellian Engineering Corporation logo on them, but the screwdriver has the Seinar Fleet Systems logo.

Spoiler: Yijz and Zo
    Show
    The Human woman at first gives a strangely charming smile to Yijz and then at Zo. It's hard to say what she's thinking, although she does manage to project an aura of friendliness. She starts suddenly when the Anx mentions the blood on her jacket, and looks around for the spots. Then she finds the spot on her shoulder that was slightly moistened and a little red. "Oh, thank you," she says. "There was an incident at the spaceport. I got him here as quick as I could," she says, before disappearing into the washroom presumably to scrub. She does seem very flustered by having the blood on her shoulder pointed out, though.

As she leaves for the washroom, Yijz can see that she looks very young, but his relative unfamiliarity with Human women leaves him unable to catch too many salient details. She does look tough enough to take care of herself, though, or at least he would think.

The bartender is nowhere to be seen at first, but then comes back out to meet the the bar slayer bug. The bartender, a Ho'Din named Taw'loh, comes out, and studies the Gand. "Still here, eh?" he says, leaning on the freshly-cleaned bar. "Normally, I'd be happy to serve you a drink, but I'm thinking maybe you should sleep it off a bit," he says.

Yijz notices that he is actually feeling dehydrated - a bit of water might make him feel better (and make his perception more acute). Zo, meanwhile, hears some noise outside, sounding like people's voices.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Orc in the Playground

Yijz, looks at the glass of water filling his whiskeyless cup. He pulls off his reporator and takes a sip, grimacing takes another. He sets it down and pushes it away staring at it.

He gets an idea, looks around to make sure no one's looking and quickly dumps the rest of the water behind him. Pulling the cup into his lap he sneaks a cheap bottle of Corellian whiskey from the backpack under his stool. And pours the glass full.

He nonchalantly places the glass back on the bar top. He pretends to grimace at it, but he is overjoyed. Takes a sip and and with forced depression he says." ooohh a harzh tazkmaz-ter, eh prrr-'apz ya rightz...

He shakes his head in mock sorrow.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Orc in the Playground

Spoiler: occ
    Show
    should I roll for stealth?

13. - Top - End - #13
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

As he finishes up on his patient Eldrith draws his blaster pistol from under his operating table and holsters it deciding that there was wisdom in being prepared for anything on this world. He checks to make sure that his go bag was prepped as it should be just making sure that if he needed to bolt he could.

He twirls the screwdriver in his hands. "Seinar Fleet...Corellian Engineering..." big firms with big bank accounts.

Eldrith pulls out his datapad and quickly types up some messages to a couple contacts that he has around town asking if anything unusual or out of the ordinary has happened. If someone was looking for this guy perhaps Eldrith could sell the information or if the girl had kidnapped him perhaps he could save him and get a bounty for the girl.

Either way hopefully he'd be able to get some creds out of the deal.

Show

Not entirely sure what I should roll here if anything. Basically Eldrith is being a slimy prick right now. Might bite us in the but later RP wise but it's what he'd do as a character I feel like.

He'd send a description of the girl and rodian in the message
    Last edited by cybric; 2017-01-30 at 04:50 PM.

Current Games:
    Colony Upstarts IC | OOC

14. - Top - End - #14

Yijz is able to effortlessly conceal the bottle as he switches the glass of water for the Corellian liquor. Taw'loh perks his ears and looks over toward the street, then glances casually at Zo, before returning into the back. Whirrs and tweets from the cleaning droids emanate from within, a sign that Taw'loh is dealing with a maintenance problem. The alcohol is strong, though, and helps Yijz drown away his sorrows. An uneasy drowsiness, however, seems to bode a dread of something that his addled state can't place.

Meanwhile, doing a quick lookaround, Eldrith learns that something out of the ordinary has indeed happened...

Spoiler: For Eldrith
    Show
    Show
    I am treating this as a Streetwise check, difficulty two, for a total of three success, two advantage, one failure, two disadvantage, with a sum total result of two success and no advantage or disadvantage.

There was an incident at the spaceport. Your contacts' own information is sketchy, but apparently a detachment of Imperial stormtroopers led by an I.S.B. agent busted a shuttle coming in from Ord Mantell. Apparently a fight broke out and a number of people were hurt. No details yet are out regarding who was on the shuttle or why the Empire decided to bust it on an otherwise independent world, but a pair of TIE fighters have showed up (seemingly out of nowhere - in fact, that was probably the whining spacecraft engine earlier) and a few Imperial agents are out looking for something. Of the suspects that have been mentioned so far, there is no mention of a Rodian being important, or of anyone resembling the girl.

Show
    I rolled a Foresee power check for Zo and got a single dark-side point. Since I don't have the book containing that power, what I am guessing this means is that Zo (being a lightsider) doesn't get any meaningful hints. Am I correct?

15. - Top - End - #15

OrcBarbarianGuy

Quote Originally Posted by PetrifiedWalnut View Post
    Show
    I rolled a Foresee power check for Zo and got a single dark-side point. Since I don't have the book containing that power, what I am guessing this means is that Zo (being a lightsider) doesn't get any meaningful hints. Am I correct?
    It means that if I wanted to pull on the power of the dark side, I would take strain to use the dice result anyway (and slip further towards the path of the Dark if we are using those rules). I'm not that desperate to Foresee things though, so I'll leave it for now.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

With the news that the empire is now involved fresh in his mind Eldrith puts the strange space ctaft noise and the commotion outside together.

Leaving his not quite so legal or registered clinic and walking past the toilet he moves into the bar area

He quickly covers the area of the bar.

Have either of you heard all that outside? This Is crazy. Striggs, this trandosian fence i know says the Empire's landed at the space port. Their searching for something or someone...

His words tail off as he sticks his head out quickly and looks down the road to see if they are in their block yet

Current Games:
    Colony Upstarts IC | OOC

17. - Top - End - #17
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Spoiler: ooc
    Show

Perception roll to notice anything on the street: 1eP+2eA+2eD 1 failure, 1 advantage

Ah man not a great perception roll by i assumed the difficulty

I wanted to get the other characters involved with the fact the empire is here all of a sudden so feel free to react to

Current Games:
    Colony Upstarts IC | OOC

18. - Top - End - #18
    Orc in the Playground

Yijz didn't really hear what Eldritch said, but took notice of the panicked way he peeked out the door.

Turning to Zo he cocked his head to the side and in a hushed voice, equal parts concern and curiosity, asked:

Whaa-t Iz 'e going onza bout?

19. - Top - End - #19

Eldrith doesn't see anybody at first who looks noticeably Imperial. People are generally moving away from that direction, though, which wouldn't be surprising as a large fraction of the people on this planet are not exactly people who want much to have to do with the Empire. There is a figure walking in the direction of the spaceport, though, actually looks something like the girl who brought the Rodian in.

Show
    Sorry for the late reply - today was a busy day.

Incidentally, if you guys want your characters to wait for something to happen (e.g. the girl to get back), please let me know.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Orc in the Playground

Spoiler: occ
    Show
    So Yijz would probably do something but he isn't exactly quick witted right now. He'd be likely to follow a crowd. Or run off on his own. He hates the empire on a personal level, so he might end up doing something stupid, Zo and the Ho'din would probably know this as his backstory isn't exactly a secret among those who travel in miner's circles. Outside of those small circles he's just another face in the crowd.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Hey guys that kid from earlier is making a run for it! She didnt pay! Ugh if that guy flat lines jam him with the green syringe not the orange one. Hey kid get back here!

Current Games:
    Colony Upstarts IC | OOC

22. - Top - End - #22

The woman is already some distance ahead, and when Eldrith shouts, she stops, having obviously heard him, does a half-turn and looks back. She points away in the direction of what is either the spaceport or the warehouses nearby, then points back toward the bar and the clinic, makes a 'shh' gesture, before continuing on her way. After a block, she walks into a side alley, trying to look calm as she approaches the direction where Eldrith can now see a group of parked vehicles on the road leading to the spaceport.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Seeing that Eldrith isn't deterred.

He strides toward the side alley still intent on getting paid.

As he heads down the alley and sees the cars he thinks oh she has friends that can pay

He'll continue walking toward the woman

Spoiler: stealth roll
    Show

He'll try to be stealthy about it

Stealth: 2eA+2eD 0 successes, 3 threat

He's like moving towards them but like casual like. Like if he was flying a shuttle they'd say fly causal
    Last edited by cybric; 2017-02-05 at 11:41 PM.

Current Games:
    Colony Upstarts IC | OOC

24. - Top - End - #24
    Orc in the Playground

Where iz Mr'zzzz Ed'Doc goingz?

The gand turns his head to Zo and tilts to the right. The glass he has been fidgeting with comes to a sliding stop. He lifts himself till he teeters over the bar.

Eh Zo... 'at the Griff iz goingz on? Zo?! Eh?!?! Griff'z goinzzz on? Eyez 'er bloodz onza floorrrr?

He cautiously slides off the bar stool.
    Last edited by Ofmossandmoose; 2017-02-05 at 06:41 PM.

25. - Top - End - #25

Luckily, the woman isn't headed for the vehicles up ahead, but instead is taking a detour around them. Well enough - some of the people around the cars Eldrith can now see are in white plastic armor!

The woman walks calmly for a while, eventually stopping inside of an alcove away from the spaceport. It seems like she's actively letting Eldrith catch up to her. When he arrives, she asks "I was on my way to pick up the data pads to pay you with. What's wrong? Did he make it?" she asks.

26. - Top - End - #26

OrcBarbarianGuy

Zo is moving before Yijz's butt even leaves the barstool, ready to steady him by offering a large sturdy arm to lean on.

"Easy there big fella. You need to give the blood in your alcoholstream time to do it's job."

He speaks lightheartedly, but the more perceptive and/or less drunk might detect a note of unease, bordering on panic, in the Anx's rumbling voice. Beneath his hood, his crest flashes with a mix of colours.

Had Tenga finally had enough and ratted him out to the Empire? Was he who they were looking for? He tries to put a brave face on.

"Let's go and check on the good doctor's patient. Make sure he's actually still got any valuables left at all this time."

27. - Top - End - #27
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Luckily, the woman isn't headed for the vehicles up ahead, but instead is taking a detour around them. Well enough - some of the people around the cars Eldrith can now see are in white plastic armor!

The woman walks calmly for a while, eventually stopping inside of an alcove away from the spaceport. It seems like she's actively letting Eldrith catch up to her. When he arrives, she asks "I was on my way to pick up the data pads to pay you with. What's wrong? Did he make it?" she asks.
    Spoiler: Cool roll to see if she's lying
    Show

Cool to see if she is lying: 1eP+2eA+2eD 3 successes, 2 threat

I think cool is what I'm supposed to roll for this but I'm not sure. If I'm completely off let me know and I'll reroll it.

Yeah yeah your friend is fine thanks to me. Kid I'm going to level with you I need this datapads in a pad way right now and honestly I can't risk you running off and leaving me with a burned, or slashed or whatever...that wound was really weird, Rodian on my table with a bill that needs paying. So I'm going with you to whereever this gear is and we're going to settle this debt got me? It's nothing personal but everyone owes everyone else as the saying goes and I owe some big sharks some capital.
    Last edited by cybric; 2017-02-07 at 01:59 PM.

Current Games:
    Colony Upstarts IC | OOC

28. - Top - End - #28

Spoiler: Rules adjudications
    Show
    I'm not sure if you're using cool or discipline here, but this is yet another roll where you have enough successes to answer the question you're posing but enough to be misled about what else you're missing!

Spoiler: For Zo (and Yijz if they go into the clinic)
    Show
    On the table, lying quietly and breathing softly, is a Rodian. He's wearing a loose-fitting jacket and pants without any obvious distinguishing marks as to where he might be from, the brand names on his clothes being among the more common spacer brands in the galaxy. For the moment, he's still unconscious, although his breathing is even. He looks like he has a wound on his side that isn't super-easy to see, but they look like burns.

(I'll let Zo roll his own Medicine check to see what he can)

Show
    Eldrith is able to glean nothing suspicious about what the woman tells him. She seems to genuinely want to help him, actually. At the mention of Eldrith telling her that he wants to go with her, though, she exhales and looks level at Eldrith before speaking again. The the worried tone in her voice about the Rodian is replaced with a steely seriousness. "You're probably better off not knowing what happened. I could use your help if you came with me, but I gotta warn you, there could be some danger involved. Are you good with that?"

29. - Top - End - #29

OrcBarbarianGuy

Zo lowers Yijz down into Eldrith's comfy diagnosing chair, then goes over to have a closer look at the Rodian himself.

Show

So what difficulty am I rolling against? And do I get any boost dice if it is what I think it is, as I may have seen what magical glowy swords can do having had parents who were apprentices of a glowy sword wielder?

30. - Top - End - #30
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Spoiler: Rules adjudications
    Show
    I'm not sure if you're using cool or discipline here, but this is yet another roll where you have enough successes to answer the question you're posing but enough to be misled about what else you're missing!

Spoiler: For Zo (and Yijz if they go into the clinic)
    Show
    On the table, lying quietly and breathing softly, is a Rodian. He's wearing a loose-fitting jacket and pants without any obvious distinguishing marks as to where he might be from, the brand names on his clothes being among the more common spacer brands in the galaxy. For the moment, he's still unconscious, although his breathing is even. He looks like he has a wound on his side that isn't super-easy to see, but they look like burns.

(I'll let Zo roll his own Medicine check to see what he can)

Show
    Eldrith is able to glean nothing suspicious about what the woman tells him. She seems to genuinely want to help him, actually. At the mention of Eldrith telling her that he wants to go with her, though, she exhales and looks level at Eldrith before speaking again. The the worried tone in her voice about the Rodian is replaced with a steely seriousness. "You're probably better off not knowing what happened. I could use your help if you came with me, but I gotta warn you, there could be some danger involved. Are you good with that?"

I'm not stranger to danger as long as I get paid for it...what kind of action are we talking here?

Spoiler: negotiation roll
    Show

negotiation roll to get more money: 3eA+2eD 0 successes

ah nothing for trying to get more money from hazard pay

Current Games:
    Colony Upstarts IC | OOC