Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 1020
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Washington DC
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Colonial Upstarts II IC

    Spoiler: Zo and Yijz
    Show
    Spoiler: ooc
    Show
    Rattigan, you so clearly understand it's a lightsaber wound that I'm not even going to bother having you roll . I'd give you two advantage in this case to see if anything else is relevant, though.


    Zo's rudimentary medical training combined with his own personal experiences leave little doubt of what he is seeing on the Rodian's wounded back. It has been a very long time since he has seen such a wound before, but indeed seen them he has, and he knows exactly what caused it. The nature of the wound, of course, raises more questions than answers.

    The Rodian is lucky to be alive with this wound. It's unlikely he would have lasted much longer without Eldrith's help and the woman's desperation to find a doctor for him. However, thanks to Eldrith's medical skills, the Rodian's life is no longer in danger - at least, not from his injuries. Indeed, he seems more asleep now than comatose. Zo might be able to stabilize him enough to wake him up safely...


    Spoiler: Eldrith
    Show
    "The Imperial Security Bureau has seized the spaceport," answers the woman, "and they aren't in a talking mood with any of the smugglers and other crowd around their ships. That man I left in your care had his cargo on board his ship, but to get it we'll have to dodge some patrols. That cargo is what I intended to pay you with. There was some other pirate gang that I think may have been related to why the Empire suddenly decided to make a grab for the spaceport, so we may encounter them, also."
    Last edited by PetrifiedWalnut; 2017-02-10 at 10:03 PM. Reason: typos

  2. - Top - End - #32
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    OrcBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    West End, Hampshire, UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Colonial Upstarts II IC

    Zo's eyes widen as he looks down at the Rodian before he tries to stabilise him to the point where a stimpack will revive him to consciousness.

    His eyes keep getting drawn back to the wound, as long forgotten memories lurch back from the recesses of his mind. This does distract him somewhat, so he is less diligent than he perhaps should be...

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show


    Medicine: 1eA+1eP+2eB+2eD 0 successes, 3 advantage


    Rolled against Average difficulty as you didn't say what it was.


  3. - Top - End - #33
    Orc in the Playground
    Join Date
    Nov 2016

    Default Re: Colonial Upstarts II IC

    Yijz slumps back against the wall... His big head awkwardly rocks as he nods off. He is out for a couple of minutes. His shoulder slips causing his head to quickly slump forward shocking him awake, and giving him a pain in his stubby neck.

    'Ah 'ellz!

    He rubs his neck paying no attention to the injured Radian or Zo, until he sees Zo's flushed crest and wide eyes.

    Youzzz looks like yah-zaw ah ghozzzt?
    Last edited by Ofmossandmoose; 2017-02-10 at 11:48 AM.

  4. - Top - End - #34
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    GMT -7
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Colonial Upstarts II IC

    Quote Originally Posted by PetrifiedWalnut View Post
    Spoiler: Zo and Yijz
    Show
    Spoiler: ooc
    Show
    Rattigan, you so clearly understand it's a lightsaber wound that I'm not even going to bother having you roll . I'd give you two advantage in this case to see if anything else is relevant, though.


    Zo's rudimentary medical training combined with his own personal experiences leave little doubt of what he is seeing on the Rodian's wounded back. It has been a very long time since he has seen such a wound before, but indeed seen them he has, and he knows exactly what caused it. The nature of the wound, of course, raises more questions than answers.

    The Rodian is lucky to be alive with this wound. It's unlikely he would have lasted much longer without Eldrith's help and the woman's desperation to find a doctor for him. However, thanks to Eldrith's medical skills, the Rodian's life is no longer in danger - at least, not from his injuries. Indeed, he seems more asleep now than comatose. Zo might be able to stabilize him enough to wake him up safely...


    Spoiler: Eldrith
    Show
    "The Imperial Security Bureau has seized the spaceport," answers the woman, "and they aren't in a talking mood with any of the smugglers and other crowd around their ships. That man I left in your care had his cargo on board his ship, but to get it we'll have to dodge some patrols. That cargo is what I intended to pay you with. There was some other pirate gang that I think may have been related to why the Empire suddenly decided to make a grab for the spaceport, so we may encounter them, also."
    Got it. Eldrith licks his lips clearly interested in a good payday.

    Yeah ok let's get moving. I left your friend with my associates. Don't worry they're more than qualified to look after him. Ok so the cargo on your smuggler friends ship. Eldrith had credits on the brain but something bugged him.

    Who is that Rodian to you kid. You're talking about breaking into a space port that's been seized by the empire that's involved with a pirate gang running around also all to pay for your friend? That is a long way to go just for another person kid he's got to be pretty important to you. Unless there's something on that ship that you need more than he does?
    Last edited by cybric; 2017-02-10 at 01:22 PM.
    I check Giantitp at least once or twice a day

    Current Games:
    Colony Upstarts IC | OOC
    Imperial Warlords ACT I | ACT II| OOC | Admin

  5. - Top - End - #35
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Washington DC
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Colonial Upstarts II IC

    The Rodian stirs as Zo does what he can to shore up his wounds. Eldrith had done a lot already, and although the man would not be in condition to see serious action any time soon, his regaining consciousness was something Zo could accomplish. He gives out a soft moan as he starts to wake up, wiggling his suction-cupped fingers, but keeps his eyes closed, as if not knowing whether to think that he's dead or something.

    *

    The woman sighs, rolling her eyes at Eldrith's question. "I suppose he is important to me," she responds. "Unless you're looking for trouble, the less you know is probably the better. I'm pretty sure the I.S.B. wants as few people as possible to know about what they're in this spaceport for. You know the stories about their type." she says. She then walks off in the direction of a the warehouses adjacent to the spaceport.

    Spoiler: ooc
    Show
    Minor character dictation - I will allow you to stall if you want to satisfy your suspicions or the like any more.


    So far, no troopers are guarding the warehouses around the spaceport, although the main entrances to the terminal building have guards posted here and there that are fairly obvious - and doubtless more informants that are not. As Eldrith and the girl pass through one area, there are blaster marks on the walls and streets, and at least one very large smear of blood up the road, but the bodies that have been removed. About four Imperial men are standing around inspecting the area after that, including one person who looks like an officer of some nondescript agency - his uniform looks militaryish but bears no identifying rank insignias. The woman eyes the rooftops of the warehouses and the walls. "How good at climbing are you?" she asks.

  6. - Top - End - #36
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    GMT -7
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Colonial Upstarts II IC

    With a slight winse Eldrith says "Not as good as I used to be but it should be good enough." with a mildly sarcastic gentlemens bow he motions to the woman "Ladies first"
    I check Giantitp at least once or twice a day

    Current Games:
    Colony Upstarts IC | OOC
    Imperial Warlords ACT I | ACT II| OOC | Admin

  7. - Top - End - #37
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Washington DC
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Colonial Upstarts II IC

    The woman gives a wry smirk at Eldrith's snarky comment, before giving the street a quick look to see that only she and Eldrith are present. Then, stepping in underneath an awning of a storage warehouse, then looks up at the ledge above her, itself underneath a window, about two meters over your heads. Bending her knees, she jumps at it, doesn't quite reach it, stumbles on landing, and then gets back to her feet. She gives an embarrassed smile to Eldrith. Rather than try for another more acrobatic move, she merely grabs one of the support beams and shimmies up quite effortlessly, as if she's practiced. The support beams actually give reasonably good footholds, albeit not quite as easy as a ladder.

    Attaining the window, she looks out and seems pleased with what she sees. Climbing back down slightly, she lowers her arm toward Eldrith as if to help him up while bracing herself against the support beams of the wall.

    Spoiler: ooc
    Show
    jumping is difficulty 3, climbing is difficulty 1

  8. - Top - End - #38
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    GMT -7
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Colonial Upstarts II IC

    Eldrith reaches for her hand and climbs with her

    Spoiler: ooc
    Show

    Thx for posting the difficulty. I'm not sure what to roll for im assuming athletics

    Jump: 2eA+1eD 1 success


    By jump i mean climb sorry

    Last edited by cybric; 2017-02-16 at 11:35 PM.
    I check Giantitp at least once or twice a day

    Current Games:
    Colony Upstarts IC | OOC
    Imperial Warlords ACT I | ACT II| OOC | Admin

  9. - Top - End - #39
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Washington DC
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Colonial Upstarts II IC

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    minor character dictation, but I'd assume Eldrith would follow her

    Also note that I've been rolling Athletics and Perception checks as appropriate (the stormtrooper failed his perception check)


    Catching the woman's hand, Eldrith is up in a few seconds, upon which he is able to see out of the warehouse's window across a low part of a rooftop flanked by radiators and other ventilation equipment. Across it, you recognize a landing pad for a starship, although it does not look occupied. Without hesitating, the girl - or woman - leaps from the window of the warehouse onto the top of the next building forming part of the outer wall of the spaceport. There is a soft clank as she lands on the other roof, but hopefully not enough for anybody to notice. Upon landing, she turns around, looks up and down the street again, and then gestures for Eldrith to follow, and leans her arms out to catch him. As he takes a leap and she catches him, also with a soft clank, before the two head toward the interior of the spaceport.

    Below them is, indeed, the landing pad for a starship. Dark streaks on the cement floor mark the location of where engines blasted a less-than-spaceworthy ship off of the ground, but nothing is there now. Right now, there is nobody in this hangar, although off in the distance, through a series of open doorways, Eldrith sees a stormtrooper march past. He seemingly pays you no notice. "The Rodian's ship will be a couple of hangars over," the woman says, before she walks calmly along the roof top to a cylindrical fixture in the wall, and then drops down to the cement below, beckoning Eldrith to follow.

    On the ground again, the two run across the cement patio to an archway leading to the next open-sky hangar to the right of where the pair climbed over the wall, before pausing in the shadows to reconnoiter. This next hangar isn't empty: a rather bunged-up-looking YT-2400 freighter is there in the yard, its docking bay down and a few storage crates on the patio. The whole scene looks disheveled; whomever this belongs to, they left in a hurry. "This is one of the pirates' ships," the woman whispers, trying to be as quiet as possible.

    Before Eldrith can respond, there is the sound of blaster fire away somewhere to the left. It does not sound particularly close, maybe fifty meters or so...

  10. - Top - End - #40
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    GMT -7
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Colonial Upstarts II IC

    Spoiler: ooc
    Show

    Oh cool about the rolls. Licked out with that trooper missing us.

    Do i see anything familar or noticible about that ship or whats around the hanger?

    If not do i notice anything that could be used to sabatage or delay the pirates further? The longer the authorities are messing with them the longer they aren't messing with us.

    Should i roll perception? My perception is 1eP+2eA if you want to roll for those since i don't know what difficulty you'd like to set for this?

    Thinking about it now is she suggesting we go in the hanger? Or is she just like pointing it out that th we ship belongs to the pirates and were on our way?

    If she's just pointing it out we'd do this delaying tactic but if she is expecting me too help her steal from pirates, which is the vibe im getting, them he'd try to pump the brakes a bit
    Last edited by cybric; 2017-02-18 at 09:14 PM.
    I check Giantitp at least once or twice a day

    Current Games:
    Colony Upstarts IC | OOC
    Imperial Warlords ACT I | ACT II| OOC | Admin

  11. - Top - End - #41
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Washington DC
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Colonial Upstarts II IC

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Good thinking - you rolled 2 success, 1 advantage


    Looking at the crates, Eldrith is able to quickly identify that some of them contain a highly flammable substance sometimes used as fuel for ground-based vehicles, although it has nowhere close to the explosivity of starship fuel. Eldrith thinks that he could set a fire fairly easily - might prove a distraction for when the Imperials get done with their little firefight.

    The woman darts forward behind a set of crates, but seems satisfied that the pirates aren't here right yet. Maybe the sound of blaster fire from away to our heroes' left has something to do with why. She takes a casual glance at some of the storage crates, leans down and picks something up, looking like maybe a datapad, and then runs toward the opposite side of the hangar, signaling to Eldrith to follow.

    The sound of shooting is punctuated by an explosion like a grenade, then falls silent.

  12. - Top - End - #42
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    GMT -7
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Colonial Upstarts II IC

    Eldrith filed the woman as she moves to the opposite end of the hangar.

    As he moves through the hangar he knocks some of the fuel containers over spreading some of the flammable liquid so it will spread well. He then grabs one of the presumably nearby welding tools and presses the activator seeing a arc of electricity pass between two prongs. He places the prongs into the liquid and watches as sparks light the fire.

    Eldrith was no saint but he didn't much care for pirates or how they did business so he didn't sweat making them a distraction...especially since he felt he'd get away with it with the pirates being none the wiser who did it

    He glances over his shoulders to make sure the flames are spreading and the follows the woman.

    In a hushed tone Eldritch calls after her to let him catch up "Hey hey you just a sec. Actually I don't even know your name. Seeing as we're now partners in crime who am I working with?"
    Last edited by cybric; 2017-02-20 at 02:33 PM.
    I check Giantitp at least once or twice a day

    Current Games:
    Colony Upstarts IC | OOC
    Imperial Warlords ACT I | ACT II| OOC | Admin

  13. - Top - End - #43
    Orc in the Playground
    Join Date
    Nov 2016

    Default Re: Colonial Upstarts II IC

    Eh Zo! Tha-tzzz don'tz ah lookz right... 'Eeeeee gonna makez itzzz?

    He nudges Zo harder then he intents with the bottom of a whiskey bottle. He sways a little as he talks.

  14. - Top - End - #44
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Washington DC
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Colonial Upstarts II IC

    The woman stops at the doorway to the next ope-air hangar and waits tensely for Eldrith to finish his little distraction. The fuel canisters are full enough that they are easy to light on fire, and the smoke starts to rise up quickly as flames lick up around the barrels. Meanwhile, away toward the interior of the spaceport, the sound of blaster fire has stopped, and there are sounds of vehicles being moved and maybe voices, in the distance.

    Through the doorway, Eldrith can see what was clearly once an Imperial lambda-class shuttle, but which has been heavily modified into a cargo freighter. The entire ship has had a new paint job since its Imperial service, and the Seinar Fleet Systems insignia is located where the Imperial insignia would normally be. All of this is covered over in scrapes and abrasions, and even the "new" paint job looks like it hasn't been updated for years. The shuttle's ramp is down, revealing grooves in the frame for the movement of heavy loading equipment up and down the ship's causeway. One large piece of moving equipment, with a modified forklift, has a number of storage crates on it. The lid on one is off, with what looks like fruit inside.

    "This is the ship, but someone else has been here," the woman says quietly looking at it, before glancing back at Eldrith's fire. "Oh... I'm Trill," she says, responding to Eldrith's question. She then reaches into her belt and pulls out a small hand blaster. "Don't shoot anything unless we have to. The noise might draw attention. I'm going to check it out," she says distractedly, and then runs from the doorway to the underside of the modified shuttle, under the ramp, and pauses.

    *

    As if by Yijz' drunken comment, the Rodian stirs slightly.

  15. - Top - End - #45
    Orc in the Playground
    Join Date
    Nov 2016

    Default Re: Colonial Upstarts II IC

    'Eh youez gotzzz a livey one 'ere mate!

  16. - Top - End - #46
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    OrcBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    West End, Hampshire, UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Colonial Upstarts II IC

    Zo starts, coming out of the reverie of memory that wound had sparked in him.

    "Wha....oh. Thank you Yijz. How...after so long, I never thought I would see another lightsaber wound again..."

    He places a comforting hand on the wounded man's shoulder.

    "What the kriff were you in to to get this wound?"

  17. - Top - End - #47
    Orc in the Playground
    Join Date
    Nov 2016

    Default Re: Colonial Upstarts II IC

    Ah Whaa-t? Eh knowz I-za 'ittle 'ooze-y but yah zed ah 'ightzaber? 'Atza Kidz 'toryz, uhv zpaze wizzzard-yzzzzz.... Ehtz not r-r-realz. Youzz 'ill dreaming? Muzt beez... Zo?

    Yijz tilts his head at Zo, puzzled. The whole time he's talking he's waving the whiskey around. When he's done he unscrews the cap to take a swig and thinks twice, re-caps it and sets it down by his bag.
    Last edited by Ofmossandmoose; 2017-02-28 at 04:09 PM.

  18. - Top - End - #48
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Washington DC
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Colonial Upstarts II IC

    The Rodian groans. His fingers flex slightly and he tries to take in a deep breath. "Wh... where am I?" he says, almost a whisper. His eyes are still shut, and he speaks as if still not entirely conscious.

  19. - Top - End - #49
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    GMT -7
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Colonial Upstarts II IC

    Eldrith takes out his pistol as well as Trill heads over to the ship.

    He follows her taking cover next to the large crate. He keeps his eyes turned towards the entrances making sure that if anyone was going to come in they would know about it.

    After a few moments his eyes turn toward the crate. A known smuggler carrying fruit into the port? Perhaps there was something in the crate worth taking?

    However now was probably not the time to be greedy. He'd wait for Trill then have a look around
    I check Giantitp at least once or twice a day

    Current Games:
    Colony Upstarts IC | OOC
    Imperial Warlords ACT I | ACT II| OOC | Admin

  20. - Top - End - #50
    Orc in the Playground
    Join Date
    Nov 2016

    Default Re: Colonial Upstarts II IC

    Eazzzy, eazzzzy f-f-feller, youz gotz one kriff uh-va woundz 'ere. 'Ooo are youz?

    He speaks slowly and gently. His eyes brighten momentarily and he hands the bottle to the injured Rodian. He nods and makes a gesture to drink up.

    'Ere manz, poorrrr manz bac-ta. Eeeeaze yourrrrr troubleyz, I'm sure it'll beez wait ingz for-r youz...

  21. - Top - End - #51
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Washington DC
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Colonial Upstarts II IC

    Spoiler: ooc
    Show
    Sorry for the delay - been sick and waiting for Rattigan


    The fruit is the Kashyyk papaya, an exotic tropical fruit from the Wookie homeworld, more expensive than most fruits in the market, but still not something most pirates would be after, except to eat. But wait, while this was obviously the Kashykkian papaya, it has a different color from any other Kashyyk papaya that Eldrith has ever seen, and is also slightly smaller.

    Trill is about to go around the bottom of the ramp and prowl up into the ship when she glances at Eldrith and gives him a very disarming smile and a wink. Then her face turns serious again and she vaults up onto the ramp. At this moment, there is a rattling sound from inside of the ship, above Eldrith's head...

    *

    The Rodian groans again. "What? What is it?" He outstretches a hand toward the bottle of hooch, picks it up, and then half-opens his eyes, straining to look at it.

  22. - Top - End - #52
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    OrcBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    West End, Hampshire, UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Colonial Upstarts II IC

    Zo puts a gentle but firm hand over the bottle.

    "I would not drink that if I were you friend. Your body is in enough pain already. Yijz has built up a resistance to things that would make most sentient's livers explode."

    He pulls over a nearby heavy workbench with next to no visible effort and sits on the edge, making it creak.

    "So, how'd you get that wound friend? Some sort of exotic weapon collector wanted to make a point, and make it hard?"

  23. - Top - End - #53
    Orc in the Playground
    Join Date
    Nov 2016

    Default Re: Colonial Upstarts II IC

    Haha! Wha-t Liverrr? I likez zpaze wizardyz better-r. Either-r wayz onez 'ellz ova cutz. Muzt pizzt offffff zome onez 'eal badz!

    He grabs the bottle with a sad look that the Rodian didn't become his drinking buddy. He Unscrews the cap and takes a small, unusually reserved sip... Almost with reverence and then places the bottle back in his bag.
    Last edited by Ofmossandmoose; 2017-03-04 at 11:08 AM.

  24. - Top - End - #54
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Washington DC
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Colonial Upstarts II IC

    The Rodian continues to lie almost motionless. He reaches his arm back to where his wound is, and fingers it lightly, hopefully not damaging any of Eldrith's carefully-placed sutures. "This looks like a doctor's room," he says. "How long was I out? And where am I anyway?" he asks again, half coming to his senses. "Did Casson get away?" he suddenly blurts with a worried tone.

  25. - Top - End - #55
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    OrcBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    West End, Hampshire, UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Colonial Upstarts II IC

    "I don't know who Casson is, sorry. You were brought here by a human woman. This is indeed a doctor's surgery....of sorts."

    Zo wrings his hands, and looks to Yijz.

    "As to how long you've been out...you know you are on Sidarin now, yes?"

  26. - Top - End - #56
    Orc in the Playground
    Join Date
    Nov 2016

    Default Re: Colonial Upstarts II IC

    Yijz looks back at Zo, and gives a skeptical look, it would be a raised eyebrow if he had them.

    'Eh youz in t-t-troublez? Youzz not-t bringingz it 'ere? Zo, what was that noizy thingyz tha-tzzz flyz byz a fewz ago?
    Last edited by Ofmossandmoose; 2017-03-06 at 02:13 PM.

  27. - Top - End - #57
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Washington DC
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Colonial Upstarts II IC

    Spoiler: ooc
    Show
    The loud vehicle was a TIE fighter. This is the first time Imperial ships have (openly) flown around on Sidarin, so it is possible that you would not have heard one before.


    The Rodian lies quietly for a few moments, as if still trying to dig up his lost memories. "A Human woman..." he mutters, pausing for a moment. He clenches his eyes shut. "Trill?" he finally says. It's not clear from his inflection if it's a statement, a question, or just a sound and not a name.

    The Rodian doesn't seem to have noticed Yijz' concern that he might have brought trouble with him...

  28. - Top - End - #58
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    GMT -7
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Colonial Upstarts II IC

    Eldrith picks up one of the fruit smells it real quick and then pockets it into is go bag if nothing else of interest is peaked about it.

    As Trill shoots him that smile the thought that every woman that has made that face to him brings trouble with them races through his mind and he is immediately unsettled. "Ohhh that's never a good sign"

    When he hears the rattling over his head it startles him a little bit "What in the seven hell..."

    Wanting to know what's going on with the cargo and his payment he circles around the ship towards the ramp and moves up into the ship with his pistol and vamblade drawn.

    "Trill...you whoooo"
    Last edited by cybric; 2017-03-08 at 11:48 AM.
    I check Giantitp at least once or twice a day

    Current Games:
    Colony Upstarts IC | OOC
    Imperial Warlords ACT I | ACT II| OOC | Admin

  29. - Top - End - #59
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    OrcBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    West End, Hampshire, UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Colonial Upstarts II IC

    Quote Originally Posted by PetrifiedWalnut View Post
    Spoiler: ooc
    Show
    The loud vehicle was a TIE fighter. This is the first time Imperial ships have (openly) flown around on Sidarin, so it is possible that you would not have heard one before.


    The Rodian lies quietly for a few moments, as if still trying to dig up his lost memories. "A Human woman..." he mutters, pausing for a moment. He clenches his eyes shut. "Trill?" he finally says. It's not clear from his inflection if it's a statement, a question, or just a sound and not a name.

    The Rodian doesn't seem to have noticed Yijz' concern that he might have brought trouble with him...
    Zo shrugs his large robed shoulders, causing the wrapped shield on his back to shift up and down with the motion.

    "I didn't catch her name. I'd say similar age to me, redhead?"

    He then looks around, before stooping down lower, closer to the Rodian, and at least attempts to speak quietly in his deep rumbling voice.

    "How'd you get the lightsaber wound, friend?"

  30. - Top - End - #60
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Washington DC
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Colonial Upstarts II IC

    Trill is just as alarmed as she hears the rattling sound as Eldrith, if not more so. Nobody is immediately visible from where Eldrith stands, but there is suddenly a beeping sound inside of the ship, and then hissed whispers. Meanwhile, at the same time, Eldrith hears distant shouts behind him, back in the previous hangar, the one where he lit the fire. Trill drops off the ramp, out of sight from the entryway, then motions for Eldrith come close.

    *

    The Rodian mumbles. "Yeah, Human, red hair", and then suddenly makes a weird face that would be difficult for a mammaloid to puzzle out from the Rodian's reptiloid features. His eyes bolt open, as wide as dinner plates. "Lightsaber?" he blurts out loud, easily the loudest noise he has made since he woke up. "Is that what that was?" His voice belies equal measures of disbelief, shock, and terror. Breathing heavily, he tries to calm down. "It was a woman of, I don't know what she was, but long antennae and floppy ears, flat snout, talked in a weird, singing-like voice," he says. "Had this crimson glowing stick - er - sword. Came into the terminal with a bunch of Imperial troopers, started rounding up all the spacers she could find. Something then got her and some pirates fighting over something, didn't see what it was, but I and everybody else made a break for it. I guess didn't want any witnesses or something, so she started hunting us down all over the spaceport. I didn't see Trill, though, I guess she ran and hid?"

    He lies back, letting out a long breath. After a moment, he then asks Zo "Why would a Jedi be working with the Empire? I thought the Jedi were all dead, anyway..." he said.
    Last edited by PetrifiedWalnut; 2017-03-08 at 10:00 PM. Reason: Missing link

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •