Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Titan in the Playground

d20 Re: My webcomic "Thieves can't"

Thieves Can't Read the Setting Summary

PCs... in... spaaaaaaace.

Also, Reynauldo STILL has his face hidden.
    Last edited by Max_Killjoy; 2019-10-02 at 01:04 PM.
    It is one thing to suspend your disbelief. It is another thing entirely to hang it by the neck until dead.

Verisimilitude -- n, the appearance or semblance of truth, likelihood, or probability.

The concern is not realism in speculative fiction, but rather the sense that a setting or story could be real, fostered by internal consistency and coherence.

The Worldbuilding Forum -- where realities are born.

2. - Top - End - #122
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: My webcomic "Thieves can't"

It is one thing to suspend your disbelief. It is another thing entirely to hang it by the neck until dead.

Verisimilitude -- n, the appearance or semblance of truth, likelihood, or probability.

The concern is not realism in speculative fiction, but rather the sense that a setting or story could be real, fostered by internal consistency and coherence.

3. - Top - End - #123
    Titan in the Playground

4. - Top - End - #124
    Titan in the Playground

5. - Top - End - #125
    Titan in the Playground

6. - Top - End - #126
    Bugbear in the Playground

"Thieves Can't not make good comics"
    An explanation of why MitD being any larger than Huge is implausible.

See my extended signature here! May contain wit, candor, and somewhere from 52 to 8127 walruses.

Purple is humorous descriptions made up on the fly
    Green is serious talk about hypothetical
    Blue is irony and sarcasm

"I think, therefore I am,
    I walk, therefore I stand,
    I sleep, therefore I dream;
    I joke, therefore I meme."
    -Squire Doodad

7. - Top - End - #127
    Titan in the Playground

8. - Top - End - #128
    Titan in the Playground

Thieves Can't Stir The Pot

I'm tired, my puns suck today.

Also, for Bart, please read the notes under the comic.

9. - Top - End - #129
    Ogre in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Max_Killjoy View Post
    Thieves Can't Stir The Pot

I'm tired, my puns suck today.

Also, for Bart, please read the notes under the comic.
    I appreciate the work you put into keeping the updates going. They've yet to not make me chuckle and/or grin.

10. - Top - End - #130
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mith View Post
    I appreciate the work you put into keeping the updates going. They've yet to not make me chuckle and/or grin.
    Happy holidays.

11. - Top - End - #131
    Titan in the Playground

12. - Top - End - #132
    Titan in the Playground

13. - Top - End - #133
    Titan in the Playground

Thieves Can't Leave the Map.

Plus some notes in the artist comments below the comic.

14. - Top - End - #134
    Titan in the Playground