New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 193435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,320 of 1478
  1. - Top - End - #1291
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: What's your favorite headcanon?

Okay.

does this actually change anything as far as my personal classification is concerned?

Chakra is within people (Internal)
    But was granted by an artificially made trees fruit (External)
    Chakra can use hand signs (External)
    or scrolls/fuinjutsu (External)
    or sealed demons (External)
    or bloodlines with special abilities (Internal)
    or just punches/signless jutsu (Internal)
    but one bloodline requires taking someone elses eyes (External/Situational)
    can be automated by the Kote (External)
    some jutsu require environmental advantage or outside body factors such as the presence of water or the length of shadows or sacrificing another person to bring another person back to life (External)

Overall, I'd say Naruto is an External magic system with some some Internal magic subsystems.

Generally to me to try and explain my logic: "External" resembles technology or wizardry, and that the more traits of that there are, the more probably its External, since its all structure or a code to communicate things to the universe to do this or that. thus DnD and other such similar systems are the standard for what I consider External.

my standard for "Internal" is Dragon Ball or psychic powers: all power comes from within, no need for ritual, code or objects external to oneself, it purely your own power from yourself. it all has to come from within, no other source.

"Universal" is any power that can be used in a vast majority of situations. It doesn't matter if only ONE person has this power as long as it can be used on daily or normal basis for this or that.

"Situational" is something like a ritual to summon a demon lord during an eclipse on a certain mountain top with a special certain dagger made specifically for this ritual while sacrificing a virgin, and if any of these are wrong it fails. its the classification for any highly specific plot magic that occurs maybe once then never again because of certain conditions needing to be fulfilled.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

2. - Top - End - #1292
    Dwarf in the Playground

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door:

Goombella originally wanted to find the legendary treasure to pay off her student loans. After the ending Peach took care of it as a thank-you present for helping save the world.
    I imagine Elminster's standard day begins like "Wake up, exit my completely impenetrable, spell-proofed bedroom to go to the bathroom, kill the inevitable 3 balors waiting there, brush my teeth, have a wizard fight with the archlich hiding in the shower, use the toilet..."
    -Waterdeep Merch.

Laphicet avatar by linklele.

3. - Top - End - #1293
    Ettin in the Playground

The future that most of the characters from Power Rangers Time Force are from is secretly a Bad Future. Think about it: You have racially divided prisons (one or two of the Monsters of the Week were nonviolent criminals); humans are made with "Perfect DNA" (ergo eugenics); Standard Operating Procedure for returning time travelers is a memory wipe; and multiple times when they make choices for themselves, they were told that they were "disrupting the timeline", but never how.
    Quote Originally Posted by digiman619 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosi View Post
    In general, this is favorable to the casters.
    3.5 in a nutshell, ladies and gents.

4. - Top - End - #1294
    Orc in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Rodin View Post
    Came to say this.

The Gates are described as part of the Chakra network, and Lee is pushing tons of chakra through them to enhance his muscles and reflexes beyond normal human limits. He just sucks at actual techniques.

Everybody in the world having chakra is evidenced by the entire world being affected by the Infinite Tsukoyomi and getting their chakra drained for that massive tree. It wasn't just ninja at risk.
    Pardon for interrupting, but what massive tree? (never read manga)
    The reason I'm asking is because ancient vedic-derived cosmologies infer chakras and souls having a mystical connection to the world axis, which is frequently portrayed as a tree. Would be cool if someone had picked up on that and was using it.
    -
    What is dead may never die, but rises again, harder, stronger, in a later edition.
    -

5. - Top - End - #1295
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Misereor View Post
    Pardon for interrupting, but what massive tree? (never read manga)
    The reason I'm asking is because ancient vedic-derived cosmologies infer chakras and souls having a mystical connection to the world axis, which is frequently portrayed as a tree. Would be cool if someone had picked up on that and was using it.
    It got kinda screwy towards the end of the series. Turns out the ten tails, the original beast the sage broke up into the bijuu was once a giant freaking tree. The real secret ultra deluxe hidden twice over end boss, kaguya (the sages mum) ate the chakra fruit that gave her her powers and lead to everyone having chakra eventually, and the tree "woke up" and attacked in the form of the ten tailed beast. The sage sealed it inside himself, then upon his death, broke it into the bijuu. Upon being reformed, the ten tails turned into the tree again, and lots and lots of stuff happened, including it getting sealed into someone, pulled out of someone, turned into someone, I dunno, it was a mess. I may have some details off, its been years since I read anything but naruto fanfiction but I think thats the gist of it.
    "Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
    Translation: "Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe."

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd-o-rama View Post
    Traab is yelling everything that I'm thinking already.
    "If you don't get those cameras out of my face, I'm gonna go 8.6 on the Richter scale with gastric emissions that'll clear this room."

6. - Top - End - #1296
    Ettin in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Traab View Post
    It got kinda screwy towards the end of the series. Turns out the ten tails, the original beast the sage broke up into the bijuu was once a giant freaking tree. The real secret ultra deluxe hidden twice over end boss, kaguya (the sages mum) ate the chakra fruit that gave her her powers and lead to everyone having chakra eventually, and the tree "woke up" and attacked in the form of the ten tailed beast. The sage sealed it inside himself, then upon his death, broke it into the bijuu. Upon being reformed, the ten tails turned into the tree again, and lots and lots of stuff happened, including it getting sealed into someone, pulled out of someone, turned into someone, I dunno, it was a mess. I may have some details off, its been years since I read anything but naruto fanfiction but I think thats the gist of it.
    Basically, with the bit that I'm specifically referencing being the "Ultimate Tsukuyomi" plan, which was to hypnotize the entire world's population into living in a dream world so that the tree could wrap them up in cocoons and siphon off their chakra so that Kaguya could be reborn.

End-of-series Naruto is weird.

7. - Top - End - #1297
    Orc in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Rodin View Post
    Basically, with the bit that I'm specifically referencing being the "Ultimate Tsukuyomi" plan, which was to hypnotize the entire world's population into living in a dream world so that the tree could wrap them up in cocoons and siphon off their chakra so that Kaguya could be reborn.

End-of-series Naruto is weird.
    Was this Kaguya a god-like being by any chance?
    -
    What is dead may never die, but rises again, harder, stronger, in a later edition.
    -

8. - Top - End - #1298
    Titan in the Playground

Was this Kaguya a god-like being by any chance?
    Pretty much yeah. as close as to a god as you can be in naruto-verse. she has chakra greater than the ten tails and can absorb more form others, utilizes all five nature transformations, has regeneration, byakugan, rinne sharingan, grow black bones from her body that instantly kill anyone that they pierce, can interstellar travel, send people to other dimensions, and was basically able to pacify the war-torn world single-handedly when she ate the fruit from the tree, just to name some of what she is capable of.

she is basically a low level DBZ character but more flexible.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2019-09-03 at 01:31 AM.

9. - Top - End - #1299
    Orc in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Pretty much yeah. as close as to a god as you can be in naruto-verse. she has chakra greater than the ten tails and can absorb more form others, utilizes all five nature transformations, has regeneration, byakugan, rinne sharingan, grow black bones from her body that instantly kill anyone that they pierce, can interstellar travel, send people to other dimensions, and was basically able to pacify the war-torn world single-handedly when she ate the fruit from the tree, just to name some of what she is capable of.

she is basically a low level DBZ character but more flexible.
    Didn't watch DBZ either, only know it from memes, so I don't know what half of those things mean either :)
    So nothing like a male sky god, but could still be associated with the world tree. Is she associated with snakes, worms, or dragons in any way? Not in an Eve like way (picking fruit from trees), but in having a similar nature to or being a mother of such?
    -
    -

10. - Top - End - #1300
    Troll in the Playground

Devil

(1) Vetinari suffers from an eating disorder that he is struggling with.

The Patrician who appears in the earlier books, while having the same general MO and contacts as Vetinari, is obese. Its possible he put on weight deliberately to make himself look less threatening to the nobles and guild-leaders of the city, after all a man with vices is a man who can be manipulated. Every time after this, he is described as almost gaunt. He lost the weight when he was secure in his power as it was inconvenient, but hasn't been able to find a healthy balance since.

(2) Nanny Og is, and has always been, the most powerful witch in Lancre. Her distaste for being the best and all that entails causes her to obfuscate this fact. She has also, on occasion, bolstered Granny's magic without anyone noticing acting as a power source for her friend's more delicate and intricate grasp of magic.

(3) Discworld as a whole is a land at the edge of The Dreaming. (I keep meaning to write a story where Death of The Endless mourns Dream in the presence of the only individual she feels she can turn to, her subordinate Death of The Discworld.)

(4) Vimes (or possibly The Watching Dark) has a future as a deity ahead of him and he is going to be very annoyed.

(5) Nuggan was weakened by people's lack of faith, but what actually killed him was a certain bard beating his brains in.
    GNU Terry Pratchett

11. - Top - End - #1301
    Titan in the Playground

Didn't watch DBZ either, only know it from memes, so I don't know what half of those things mean either :)
    So nothing like a male sky god, but could still be associated with the world tree. Is she associated with snakes, worms, or dragons in any way? Not in an Eve like way (picking fruit from trees), but in having a similar nature to or being a mother of such?
    No.

She is based upon a japanese alien rabbit princess from the moon. also named Kaguya. she is however a mother to two brothers who fight a lot, one good one evil and whose reincarnations also fight each other across generations.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2019-09-03 at 07:12 AM.

12. - Top - End - #1302
    Orc in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    No.

She is based upon a japanese alien rabbit princess from the moon. also named Kaguya. she is however a mother to two brothers who fight a lot, one good one evil and whose reincarnations also fight each other across generations.
    Ahh, yes, I can see there's an old Japaneese fairy tale about a bamboo born girl from the moon of that name. I wondered if she might have been a standin for a tree related mother goddess, but a little Google'ing shows that Japanese mythology also has a well developed soul tree myth.
    -
    -

13. - Top - End - #1303
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by EvilDMMk3 View Post
    (2) Nanny Og is, and has always been, the most powerful witch in Lancre. Her distaste for being the best and all that entails causes her to obfuscate this fact.
    Isn't that plain canon?

(4) Vimes (or possibly The Watching Dark) has a future as a deity ahead of him and he is going to be very annoyed.
    He is always annoyed. But I like that one. The Lawman.

(5) Nuggan was weakened by people's lack of faith, but what actually killed him was a certain bard beating his brains in.
    Spoiler: The Last Hero
    Show
    You know I keep hearing and reading people saying that's what happened but the text is pretty clear that the minstrel didn't touch Nuggan, Cohen calmed him down first.

Quote Originally Posted by The Last Hero
    The minstrel was staring at a god on the edge of the crowd.

"It's you, isn't it?" he growled. "You're Nuggan, aren't you?"

The little god took a step backward, but made the mistake of trying dignity.

"Be silent, mortal!"

"You utter, utter... fifteen years! Fifteen damn years before I ever tasted garlic! And the priests used to get up early in the countryside round us to jump on all the mushrooms! And do you know how much a small slab of chocolate cost in our town, and what they did to people who were caught with one?"

The minstrel shouldered the Horde aside and advanced on the retreating god, his lyre raised like a club.

"I shall smite you with lightning!" squeaked Nuggan, raising his hands to protect himself.

"You can't! Not here! You can only do that stuff back in the world! All you can do here is bluff and illusion! And bullying. That's what prayers are... it's frightened people trying to make friends with the bully! All those temples were built and... and you're nothing but a little —"

Cohen laid a gentle hand on his shoulder. "Well said, lad. Well said. But it's time you were goin'.

[...]

"Just let me give him one wallop —" shouted the minstrel.

"Listen, son, listen," said Cohen, struggling to hold him. "You got better things to do with that lyre than smash it over someone's head, right? A few little verses — it's 'mazin' how they stick in the mind.Listen to me, listen, do you hear what I'm tellin' you? ... I've got a sword and it's a good one, but all the bleedin' thing can do is keep someone alive, listen. A song can keep someone immortal. Good or bad!"

The minstrel relaxed a little, but only a little. Nuggan had taken refuge behind a group of other gods.
    Forum Wisdom

Mage avatar by smutmulch & linklele.

14. - Top - End - #1304
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Fyraltari View Post
    Isn't that plain canon?
    I believe that canonically, while Nanny Ogg is a much stronger witch than she usually lets on, she doesn't have the raw power that Granny Weatherwax has access to. She makes up for it by being better with people and less likely to make pride-based errors in judgement.

With all that said, as a headcanon, it's pretty possible.
    If you like my thoughts, you'll love my writing. Visit me at www.mishahandman.com.

15. - Top - End - #1305
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

In the matrix....
    humans are used for processing power, especially of things like intuition programs.

Or the machines just have a base "protect humans" programing but see humans in their little entertainment silos as "safe" vs running around...like people forgot Asimov's rule 0.

anything to not think about humans as batteries. Especially batteries combined with fusion. I find that particular canon to be very distracting so I'm just doing any head canon to ignore it.

16. - Top - End - #1306
    Troll in the Playground

Devil

On the subject of The Matrix, not exactly a "favourite" but rather "what I thought was going on until the third film came out and if it isn't what is happening then nothing makes sense."

Neo can control the machines outside the Matrix. Therefore he is not out of the Matrix. Therefore no one has ever escaped, Zion is just a continuation of the pleasant delusion tailored for people who don't want to live in society.
    GNU Terry Pratchett

17. - Top - End - #1307
    Titan in the Playground

On the subject of The Matrix, not exactly a "favourite" but rather "what I thought was going on until the third film came out and if it isn't what is happening then nothing makes sense."

Neo can control the machines outside the Matrix. Therefore he is not out of the Matrix. Therefore no one has ever escaped, Zion is just a continuation of the pleasant delusion tailored for people who don't want to live in society.
    One theory I read was that everyone in Zion but Neo was actually a programm in a second-tiered Matrix. Everyone who doesnn't fit in the first-tier MAtrix (the one wih the green filter) gets their own little personnal world where they can indulge in a Chosen One fantasy.
    Forum Wisdom

Mage avatar by smutmulch & linklele.

18. - Top - End - #1308
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Fyraltari View Post
    One theory I read was that everyone in Zion but Neo was actually a programm in a second-tiered Matrix. Everyone who doesnn't fit in the first-tier MAtrix (the one wih the green filter) gets their own little personnal world where they can indulge in a Chosen One fantasy.
    This basically what is going on, except to make the illusion more authentic to the group of highly skilled hackers that forms the resistance it actually sits in the real physical world, which makes the humans think they are a legitimate resistance while they're actually still being controlled by the robots. But the humans turn a blind eye to the mechanisms controlling them because they're expecting the programs to work through computer simulations. You wouldn't use cardboard to lock up a bear, or high walls to lock up an eagle. So don't use computers to controll hackers.

Personally I think that's a better twist than "psyche, matrix in a matrix, matrixception!" Even if only because that's what many people figured the twist of part 2 would be.

The execution of this idea in part 2 and 3, well, that's another matter.
    Last edited by Lvl 2 Expert; 2019-09-04 at 07:10 AM.

19. - Top - End - #1309
    Ogre in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGirl

I'm not certain I can buy the 'indulge the chosen one fantasy' headcanon because I'm not sure Neo especially likes being the one. He's pretty reluctant at first. Even afterwards, have you ever seen him smile?

What if like, the matrix was also like, giving us the fantasy of writing out headcanons here, man? So like, we can't make our headcanons reality. Dude. Whoa.
    Quote Originally Posted by No brains View Post
    But as we've agreed, sometimes the real power was the friends we made along the way, including the DM. I wish I could go on more articulate rants about how I'm grateful for DMs putting in the effort on a hard job even when it isn't perfect.

20. - Top - End - #1310
    Bugbear in the Playground

EvilClericGuy

Ah the Matrix. It's said that humans as batteries couldn't work because it violates the second law of thermodynamics. that's an easy work around.

Neo - But Morpheus, that violates the laws of thermodynamics!

Morpheus - you are right Neo. it does. tell me. Where did you learn about the laws of thermodynamics?

Neo - in school. part of science class.

Morpheus - and where did you go to school?

Neo - North Park elementary

Morpheus - and where is that school located?

Neo - in . . . in the Matrix.

The laws of Thermodynamics are a rule of the Matrix. It does not exist in the real world of the movie.
    If you find yourself watching Power Rangers and wonder how some characters got their powers and zords back for an anniversary episode, just assume they were restored off screen. They have 20+ seasons of team geniuses to call on.

21. - Top - End - #1311
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by archon_huskie View Post
    The laws of Thermodynamics are a rule of the Matrix. It does not exist in the real world of the movie.
    Which is of course why the humans in the real world live in such lavish luxury because free energy is everywhere. Did you see the amazing weapons this lets them build? Why do the programs need human batteries anyway? Is the human mind uniquely capable of creating free energy? Why can't they just replicate that ability? Also, the world inside the Matrix is based on the late 20th century, the height of our civilization. Why didn't any of that look different from our real world despite different laws of nature and friggin free energy?

I mean, it's your headcanon, but for me this is one of those ideas that creates more problems than it solves, because to explain a detail you change a huge fundamental rule of the setting. A rule with real impact. I mean, does this world even have the same general kind of cosmology without conservation of energy? Would a place like Earth exist in the first place? Just woah, man...
    The Hindsight Awards, results: See the best movies of 1999!

22. - Top - End - #1312

EvilClericGuy

Something has to be powering Zion, the hover tech of the Nebakanezer, and the mining they must do for resources. Plus, if it is near the Earth's Core, where it's still warm, where's the magma? What's holding it back? Does this planet have a molten core?

Is the real world of the movie anything like the real world of the real world?
    If you find yourself watching Power Rangers and wonder how some characters got their powers and zords back for an anniversary episode, just assume they were restored off screen. They have 20+ seasons of team geniuses to call on.

23. - Top - End - #1313
    Troll in the Playground

Okay, fair point.

So in the upcoming fourth movie the humans just sell their infinite energy tech to the programs and they all live happily ever after.

Or... it turns out Zion is powered by a Matrix of its own. They're not trying to free all the humans, just to get a bigger slice of the pie. Someone call that M. Night Shalalaweirdname guy.
    Last edited by Lvl 2 Expert; 2019-09-06 at 12:26 AM.

24. - Top - End - #1314
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lvl 2 Expert View Post
    Which is of course why the humans in the real world live in such lavish luxury because free energy is everywhere. Did you see the amazing weapons this lets them build? Why do the programs need human batteries anyway? Is the human mind uniquely capable of creating free energy?
    Of course, didn't you watch Puella Madoka Magicka? The power of human love/courage/friendship/despair/feelings is the strongest energy source in the world whole universe so that even aliens were harvesting it!

That's also why the first paradise matrix attempt failed. In a world with no struggles, no challenges, there would be little reason for anyone to have strong feelings. It all fits in perfectly!

Also that means Puella Madoka Magicka was actually the Matrix pre-prequel! This is, the last movie was literally Sayaka making her own mini-matrix prototype.

Quote Originally Posted by Lvl 2 Expert View Post
    Or... it turns out Zion is powered by a Matrix of its own. They're not trying to free all the humans, just to get a bigger slice of the pie. Someone call that M. Night Shalalaweirdname guy.
    That sounds good too.
    Last edited by deuterio12; 2019-09-06 at 03:54 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Of Mantas View Post
    "You know, Durkon, I built this planet up from nothing. When I started here, all there was was a snarl. All the other gods said we were daft to build a planet over a snarl, but I built it all the same, just to show then. It got eaten by the snarl...

...so we built a five millionth, three hundreth, twenty first one. That one burned down, fell over, then got eaten by the snarl, but the five millionth, three hundreth, and twenty second one stayed up! Or at least, it has been until now."

25. - Top - End - #1315

Chucking in my headcanon in here from the other Matrix thread- Morpheus is a program, one designed to incite revolution and progress the cycle.

Cases for this:

Matrix 1: 'he was the first of us', Morpheus was the first human to wake up from the Matrix in this cycle. No help, no 'pill', nothing. He reached enlightenment and woke up to wake up again, and found his way to the site that would become Zion/is Zion's remains from the last cycle, and worked to free people. To be the first to wrench yourself from a shared dream is probably hard... unless it's all a part of the plan. We never know how he did this, only that he did.

Morpheus, the God- in Greek myth Morpheus is a god associated with dreams, whose main trait is to walk through dreams indistinguishable from a ordinary human. He's designed and built to look like and behave like a human, except he's still the one orchestrating the Dream of the matrix.
    OI YOU! Join this one Discord where people talk 3.5 stuff! Also chicken infested related things! It’s pretty rad! https://discord.gg/6HmgXhUZ

26. - Top - End - #1316
    Barbarian in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by deuterio12 View Post
    Of course, didn't you watch Puella Madoka Magicka? The power of human love/courage/friendship/despair/feelings is the strongest energy source in the world whole universe so that even aliens were harvesting it!
    Considering Neo was literally revived from the dead by the power of love in the first movie, you are onto something...

27. - Top - End - #1317
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Seppl View Post
    Considering Neo was literally revived from the dead by the power of love in the first movie, you are onto something...
    I wouldn't say he was dead.

That said he was definitely unconscious and yet still somehow revived by something happening in the matrix that he couldn't perceive, so you still may hzve something
    "If you want to understand biology don't think about vibrant throbbing gels and oozes, think about information technology" -Richard Dawkins

Omegaupdate Forum

WoTC Forums Archive + Indexing Projext

PostImage, a free and sensible alternative to Photobucket

Temple+ Modding Project for Atari's Temple of Elemental Evil

Morrus' RPG Forum (EN World v2)

28. - Top - End - #1318
    Barbarian in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Bohandas View Post
    I wouldn't say he was dead.

That said he was definitely unconscious and yet still somehow revived by something happening in the matrix that he couldn't perceive, so you still may hzve something
    Well, as this is an ancient thread where every theory ever seems to have been mentioned at least twice , I am going to quote myself from page 22:
    Quote Originally Posted by Seppl View Post
    The machines run The Matrix using a simplified physics model. One that is based on mathematical rules that can easily be simulated by a machine. The "real" world outside the matrix has no such limitations. Outside the matrix, the power of love and prophecies are real, while the second law of thermodynamics is not. We, the audience, having grown up in the strict mathematical causality of the simulated world, are only familiar with the restricted physics of the matrix and think that mind powers are only a myth from stories.

29. - Top - End - #1319
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by archon_huskie View Post
    Something has to be powering Zion, the hover tech of the Nebakanezer, and the mining they must do for resources. Plus, if it is near the Earth's Core, where it's still warm, where's the magma? What's holding it back? Does this planet have a molten core?

Is the real world of the movie anything like the real world of the real world?
    I always assumed that that was just a flowery way of saying they dug relatively deep to take advantage of the geothermal gradient.

You don't have to get anywhere near magma or mantle or any of that, just deep enough to get a comfortable temperature for humans to live.
    Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
    where is the atropal? and does it have a listed LA?

30. - Top - End - #1320
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by gomipile View Post
    I always assumed that that was just a flowery way of saying they dug relatively deep to take advantage of the geothermal gradient.

You don't have to get anywhere near magma or mantle or any of that, just deep enough to get a comfortable temperature for humans to live.
    People keep their houses at a comfy temp through geothermal hvac. Its like 6 feet into the ground. That being said I have no idea what the world is like temperature wise with a "scorched sky" That seems to be more perma cloud cover going by the end of the third movie when neo and trinity flew above it. So its probably more safety from the army of killer bots searching for them that drove them deep rather than the need for warmth. .
    "Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
    Translation: "Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe."

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd-o-rama View Post
    Traab is yelling everything that I'm thinking already.
    "If you don't get those cameras out of my face, I'm gonna go 8.6 on the Richter scale with gastric emissions that'll clear this room."