New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

RangerGuy

Default Lizardfolk Druid

Hey guys, I'm building a PC lizardfolk druid.... why? because I can that's why lol. a few questions I feel like the community could help with.

first off, does the +1 to BAB count for all BABs at later levels? so for instance at level 8? I think? I get 6/1 for being a druid, or something like that.. does that make it 7/2? 7/1? 6/2?..... ?? I don't know...

also how would I do my Exp. for the character. the lizardfolk have 2 racial humanoid hit die, and in the monster manual page (169) it says they gain (insert exp thingy here) do I use that as a base for exp, then use class level up? or what?

please help this tireless noob lol

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Lizardfolk Druid

The first place you need to start is the core rules for Multiclass Characters. That will answer your basic questions on how to multiclass, which is what you're attempting.

From there, it's absolutely critical for you to read and understand Urpriest's Monstrous Monster Handbook. It covers all the rules you need to understand in order to play a monster character simply, clearly and in detail.
    Homebrewer's extended signature

Trophies and Awards
    Spoiler
    Show
    Click an award to see the entry.