New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

MindFlayer

Question Is there a full filterable list of spells by save for Pathfinder?

In Pathfinder, As there are a lot of spells with descriptors and a lot of conditional save bonuses vs certain descriptors, it always leaves me sort of puzzled how good those conditional saves are. Does the internet have a list of spells that can be organized by what save they target (if any), and having the descriptor attached to the spells?

I tried searching google with "pathfinder spells by save" but that results various forums of "how do saves work" questions. Also tried with d20pfsrd advanced spell search but it doesn't seem to have anything related to saving throws.
    Last edited by PnPgamer; 2017-03-21 at 07:02 AM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: Is there a full filterable list of spells by save for Pathfinder?

I don't believe anyone has set that up yet, no.

At least not shared publicly.
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2017-03-21 at 08:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

3. - Top - End - #3
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: Is there a full filterable list of spells by save for Pathfinder?

What about websites like roll20 or fantasy ground? Don't they have those famous game online? Maybe they will have it?