New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 35 of 46 FirstFirst ... 10252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 1371

Thread: Civiron's Realm

1. - Top - End - #1021
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Civiron's Realm

Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    Civvy raises an eyebrow.
    "Iiii- . . . Hm." She frowns slightly. Not in anything against Fel, just in thought. "I mean. I would honestly have no objections. But I think that, if you really want to do this, you should probably run the idea past Toby. I'm afraid I don't really know currently how to get ahold of him, haven't really talked to him since I opened this place up," she gestures around, at the Realm itself. "But I could probably find someone who would know, and you get you in touch with them if you would like."
    That would be fine, Civvy.

I just want to make sure everyone is okay, y’know?

Pony Felandria by Dirtytabs, OOTS Avvie by Purple Eagle, Doll by Recaiden
    FelandriaDeadra Blackfyre

2. - Top - End - #1022
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by LordDeathkeeper View Post
    [Grace's House]

Danny's smile only drops a little.
    "So you couldn't do anything even if you wanted to?
    And what's up with you? Normally it's super rude to ask people what they are but you turned me into a snake and have been staring at me shirtless so there you go. Don't think I didn't notice how someone with your size apparently has clothes that are mine."
    she says, narrowing her eyes playfully.
    Grace's House

"Nooo. Nono. I could!" Grace says, reassuringly. "It just would take some time." Grace squirms a little bit in the hug. "And if you weren't happy, then you might be unhappy for even a week or so. So this is great~" Though then she blushes a bit again, kind of trapped in a verbal corner.
    "Thaaat. Uh. That's a fair question. And I diiid kind of just entirely rewrite your DNA.
    I. Uhhh. Miiight be . . . made outta goo."
    She admits, looking down and blushing.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox
    I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

Shoutout to billtodamax for the The Nurse Detective Meekachu avatar.

3. - Top - End - #1023
    Ogre in the Playground

[Grace's House]

"Ohmygosh you're a slimegirl?" asks Danny excitedly, and begins immediately poking and prodding Grace cheerfully.
    It's only fair, Grace was doing it moments ago.
    "So like. I guess I'm gonna be this for a while. Guess I'm like...gonna need a name that isn't all...masculine and stuff?" it occurs to her just then, but she just kind of...squirms at the thought of being called by a dude name with a body like this.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

4. - Top - End - #1024

Quote Originally Posted by Felandria View Post
    That would be fine, Civvy.

I just want to make sure everyone is okay, y’know?
    Civvy nods a few times. "I understand entirely, and that's very nice of you.

Tell you what. I can get back in touch with you at your place, The Olympian, is it? When I have any information for you, if you would like."

[Grace's House]

"Ohmygosh you're a slimegirl?" asks Danny excitedly, and begins immediately poking and prodding Grace cheerfully.
    It's only fair, Grace was doing it moments ago.
    "So like. I guess I'm gonna be this for a while. Guess I'm like...gonna need a name that isn't all...masculine and stuff?" it occurs to her just then, but she just kind of...squirms at the thought of being called by a dude name with a body like this.
    "Noooo." Grace pouts a bit, squirming at the pokes. She's fairly unique to poke, also. Just kind of a gentle sort of poke, and she actually feels quite human. Some resistance to the poke, but no more than regular skin would have to the same treatment. A harder poke though, and the finger can begin to sink in a bit, rather like poking at a half filled balloon. Not so much a poking through into anything slimey, but a sort of membrane-y kind of 'skin' being pushed inwards against a quite-yielding interior, rather like the half filled balloon. "Not slime. Goo. Do you see me dripping all over the floor, barely able to keep my legs defined?" Grumble grumble. And it's quite true. Grace has a defined sort of figure. She has arms, actual legs, even toes, fingers, and individual strands of hair. Though her hair, should anyone actual check, always feels kind of damp towards the roots, as though she was always fairly fresh from a shower.

"Oh. Yeah. I. I suppose Danny might not work right now. Ummmm. Do you have any thoughts of what sort of name you might like?"
    Last edited by Mee; 2018-05-28 at 04:52 AM.

5. - Top - End - #1025
    Ogre in the Playground

[Grace’s House]

”Nope! You’ll have to help me with something. I don’t know any names for cute lamia girls. Do you? Sorry about the goo thing by the way.” the lamia says, in good spirits and with their purpose for being in this room forgotten.

6. - Top - End - #1026

[Grace’s House]

”Nope! You’ll have to help me with something. I don’t know any names for cute lamia girls. Do you? Sorry about the goo thing by the way.” the lamia says, in good spirits and with their purpose for being in this room forgotten.
    Grace's House

"Iiii- Well. Um. I do have another lamia sneklady friend, Kin. Well, Kinzoku, in full. But that's about all I've got.
    And it's fiiine. An easy enough mistake to make."
    Grace wiggles again, still trying to break free from the hug. Not that she's fully sure she waaants to, but she would like her arms back before any damage is done.
    Show

I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

7. - Top - End - #1027
    Ogre in the Playground

[Grace’s House]

”Hrm. Kinzoku. It sounds familiar, somehow. Is she why your potion thingy made me this? Did you have her blood in it or something? You never actually told me what it was supposed to be for.” the lamia says, letting go to ponder this. You know Grace, there might be a little bit of a resemblance.

8. - Top - End - #1028

[Grace’s House]

”Hrm. Kinzoku. It sounds familiar, somehow. Is she why your potion thingy made me this? Did you have her blood in it or something? You never actually told me what it was supposed to be for.” the lamia says, letting go to ponder this. You know Grace, there might be a little bit of a resemblance.
    Grace's House

"Ummm. Y-yes. Actually." Grace admits, blushing fairly heavily. "You do look an aaaawful lot like her. Your coloring and patterning is different, and she doesn't glow in the dark, and she doesn't have your . . . curls. But yes. She was fairly important in the original creation of the potion. She donated a bit towards its creation.

As for what it was for, uhhh, I was just wanting to see if I could try to make something to do . . . well. Pretty much what it did. To turn someone into a girl, or vice versa. I just hadn't finished getting the sneky bits out of it yet.

Gosh you do look like her though."
    Show

9. - Top - End - #1029
    Ogre in the Playground

[Grace’s House]

Danny’s eyes light up.
    ”Ooh, so she’s like, my sister now? Not my mom that would be creepy. Is she cool? Tell me she’s cool.” she asks, bouncing in excitement. She’s never had family who really cared much. Especially siblings.

10. - Top - End - #1030

[Grace’s House]

Danny’s eyes light up.
    ”Ooh, so she’s like, my sister now? Not my mom that would be creepy. Is she cool? Tell me she’s cool.” she asks, bouncing in excitement. She’s never had family who really cared much. Especially siblings.
    Grace's House

Grace, fairly obviously, hadn't actually yet put that together. But . . . yeah, actually. Since it had been Kin's DNA that had so thoroughly rewritten Danny's . . . Siblings for sure, possibly even twins.
    And that is fascinating and Grace cannot wait to get a DNA sample to test.
    "Yup! She's cool! She and I went to college together, and were roommates for several years. Her life choices and mine, though, rather differ a lot. I'm happy living in one place, she's not. But she's suuuper nice."
    Show

11. - Top - End - #1031
    Ogre in the Playground

[Grace’s House]

Danny looks disappointed.
    ”But I wanna meet my cool snake-sister! Maybe she can help me with my name. We could take a picture or something!” she suggests, still rather oblivious to the fact that they still haven’t actually picked out clothes for her.

12. - Top - End - #1032

[Grace’s House]

Danny looks disappointed.
    ”But I wanna meet my cool snake-sister! Maybe she can help me with my name. We could take a picture or something!” she suggests, still rather oblivious to the fact that they still haven’t actually picked out clothes for her.
    Grace's House

"Weeee can do that!" Grace whips her phone back out. "Selfie?" She asks, finally wiggling an arm entirely free, and holding her phone out to snap a picture. After enough time spent posing, and several pictures being taken of said various poses, Grace fumbles around with the keyboard, trying to type one-handedly.

A few moments later, and, "She says she'll be here in about ten minutes."
    Show

13. - Top - End - #1033
    Ogre in the Playground

[Grace’s House]

Danny grins.
    ”Okay! Awesome! I look okay, right? ” she asks, fussing with her hair.
    ”Oh gosh there’s just so much to do....”

14. - Top - End - #1034

[Grace’s House]

Danny grins.
    ”Okay! Awesome! I look okay, right? ” she asks, fussing with her hair.
    ”Oh gosh there’s just so much to do....”
    Grace's House

"You look fantastic!" Grace assures her. "Though we shouuuuuld get you something more proper to wear." And with that, Grace sets about with a mission! She comes back fairly quickly with a rather nice, though somewhat plain, set of what would be a knee-length skirt, and a loose t-shirt, as well as some proper undergarments. "Though if you want to look around, pick out anything else, you're welcome to. I kinda owe you."

Grace's closet is a magical place, full of just about anything and everything, from actual clothes to more cosplay-themed outfits to fancy wear.
    Last edited by Mee; 2018-05-28 at 06:52 PM.
    Show

15. - Top - End - #1035
    Ogre in the Playground

[Grace's House]

"Well, they're a little boring. And I still don't think I like skirts. But is that what we wear? I don't really know lamia fashion. You didn't tell me where you wanted me to sleep and stuff but could I maybe use your shower before she gets here? I kinda feel really sweaty. " she says. And indeed, she did sweat a little with all that stress, which has been contributing to the fruity aroma of the room. Better than a normal person giving it locker room smell.

16. - Top - End - #1036

[Grace's House]

"Well, they're a little boring. And I still don't think I like skirts. But is that what we wear? I don't really know lamia fashion. You didn't tell me where you wanted me to sleep and stuff but could I maybe use your shower before she gets here? I kinda feel really sweaty. " she says. And indeed, she did sweat a little with all that stress, which has been contributing to the fruity aroma of the room. Better than a normal person giving it locker room smell.
    Grace's House

"Well. I don't rightly know. I suppose a shirt and you'd be fine, really. Everything else is rather up to you, so if you'd rather not," Grace simply shrugs. "Oh right I'm sorry!" Grace says, pinching at the bridge of her nose slightly. "I was . . . rather sidetracked earlier. There's a room up here on this floor, second door on the left out into the hallway. It's an empty room with its own bathroom. You're welcome to use that room as your own, and can get cleaned up in there. The bathroom should be supplied with towels and soap already, and the bed should have clean sheets."
    Show

17. - Top - End - #1037
    Ogre in the Playground

[Grace's House]

Danny smiles and slithers away to inspect her new living conditions. Regardless, she'll take a somewhat long shower and return to Grace rubbing a towel over her upper self.
    "Okay so I can't actually fit in that shower but I washed the part of me that sweats. Uh, can you help me get this stuff on? I've never had a bra before." she seems cheery, though. It seems the shower made her feel a lot better.

18. - Top - End - #1038
    Firbolg in the Playground

"Oh; yes. That would likely be because of me." Naku pauses here for just a beat, and there's another earth-shaking tremor. "Aaalso potentially the dragons that are out in the forest. They're friendly enough though."
    Anima glances in the direction of the tremors. "Is there anything in this realm that's not friendly?" she asks hesitantly.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

19. - Top - End - #1039
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Naku raises an eyebrow. She wasn't well informed when it came to games and consoles, but she had at least heard a bit about them enough to know that "That sounds impressive. I thought there was a divide there so people couldn't do that, playing games non-specific to their machine. Interesting.
    What kinds of cats? I've known a few cats in my time, and they're pretty wonderful."
    "There is a divide, don't ask how it works. I bought it from a shady person, and last time I asked how it worked it stopped working entirely for a month." Oliver says, "I have two cats. A spynx cat, because I don't care what people say, they're cute, and because sphynx cats don't shed. The other cat is a bengal cat who has a wierd fascination with water. The sphynx is a lap cat and a sweetheart, while the bengal cat is always either sleeping on you, hiding from you, or biting you."
    Last edited by CosmicHobbit; 2018-06-01 at 05:19 AM.
    After 2 years of silence, I reappear!

Place your bets now, how long until I disappear again

20. - Top - End - #1040

[Grace's House]

Danny smiles and slithers away to inspect her new living conditions. Regardless, she'll take a somewhat long shower and return to Grace rubbing a towel over her upper self.
    "Okay so I can't actually fit in that shower but I washed the part of me that sweats. Uh, can you help me get this stuff on? I've never had a bra before." she seems cheery, though. It seems the shower made her feel a lot better.
    Grace's House

Her new room is quite nice. Maybe not entirely large enough for her to be able to stretch out and be suuuper comfortable, but still pleasantly large of a room.
    When she comes back though, Grace nods, and mumbles something that sounds like 'oh, yeah, of course', before helping Danny put on her new clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post
    Anima glances in the direction of the tremors. "Is there anything in this realm that's not friendly?" she asks hesitantly.
    "Yes." Naku replies with a bit of a nod. "But only when less than friendly people try coming through the portal. Otherwise . . . no? Everything is fairly friendly. It's a safe place. A few of the townspeople might be a bit surly, but not to the point they would draw weapons or anything."

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicHobbit View Post
    "There is a divide, don't ask how it works. I bought it from a shady person, and last time I asked how it worked it stopped working entirely for a month." Oliver says, "I have two cats. A spynx cat, because I don't care what people say, they're cute, and because sphynx cats don't shed. The other cat is a bengal cat who has a wierd fascination with water. The sphynx is a lap cat and a sweetheart, while the bengal cat is always either sleeping on you, hiding from you, or biting you."
    "Ooooh. I see. They're like fairy housekeepers." Naku nods a few times in understanding. "Sleeping on you, hiding, or biting? Yeah, sounds a lot like the cats I've known." She admits with a laugh. "What are their names?"
    Show

21. - Top - End - #1041
    Ogre in the Playground

[Grace's House]

Danny squirms a bit.
    "Hrm. Are you sure they're the right size? They do feel kinda weird..." she ponders, pulling at the shirt.

22. - Top - End - #1042

[Grace's House]

Danny squirms a bit.
    "Hrm. Are you sure they're the right size? They do feel kinda weird..." she ponders, pulling at the shirt.
    Grace's House

Grace doublechecks the tag, and nods. "Yup. Or it's at least as close as I can get without actually taking some measu-" with that, she's interrupted by somebody dinging the doorbell.
    Probably Kin.
    "Oh, that's probably Kin. I should go get that. Would you like to come down too, or take an extra minute or two and finish getting ready?"
    Show

23. - Top - End - #1043
    Ogre in the Playground

[Grace's House]

Danny shrinks, unsure.
    "Uh, I don't know! Do I look okay! I don't know if this outfit feels right. What if she doesn't like it. Ummm...." she seems paralyzed by indecision. Can Grace help her overcome her shyness in the face of her new sister?

24. - Top - End - #1044

[Grace's House]

Danny shrinks, unsure.
    "Uh, I don't know! Do I look okay! I don't know if this outfit feels right. What if she doesn't like it. Ummm...." she seems paralyzed by indecision. Can Grace help her overcome her shyness in the face of her new sister?
    Grace's House

"You look great!" Truly, it would take a lot of effort in order to make her look notgreat, Grace has to admit to herself. "I'm sure she'll like you whatever you're wearing. But if you want some time to pick something out, that's perfectly all right. But my vote is you look great, and it'll be even better."
    Show

25. - Top - End - #1045
    Ogre in the Playground

[Grace's House]

Somewhat reassured, Danny smiles again. "Um, okay." she mutters, and follows Grace towards the door in her loose green shirt, uncomfortable feelings and all.

26. - Top - End - #1046

[Grace's House]

Somewhat reassured, Danny smiles again. "Um, okay." she mutters, and follows Grace towards the door in her loose green shirt, uncomfortable feelings and all.
    Grace's House

Grace shoots her a happy, confident sort of grin, and an approving nod.

Then leads them back downstairs, and opens the door just as Kin reaches for the doorbell again.

Kin's hair is bright blue, mostly. It's straight, and would be about down to her shoulders if it weren't back in a ponytail. The last few inches of her hair are a darker red, though a patch just above her left eye is a darker sort of purple. She has an eyepatch over one eye, though her other blinks a few times, its bright electric blue coloring hidden for a second behind her eyelid. Aside from the coloring differences, she does look an awful lot like Danny. Full of figure, with lengthy ears, though her lips are currently more pursed, as she's frowning in thought.
    "Gosh you do look like me." She comments to herself, upon actually seeing Danny. But as that would be a rather poor introduction, she instead actually says "Youuuu must be . . ." wait Grace had never actually mentioned a name in the texts.
    Uh oh.
    "my new sister." Kin says somewhat slowly, mulling over the words.

Grace kind of stands aside, and lets Kin in. Kin's overall coloring is also quite different from Danny's.
    Show

27. - Top - End - #1047
    Ogre in the Playground

[Grace's House]

Danny's response is immediate: she surges forward and gives Kin a hug, pressing herself tightly against the older woman.
    "Eeeeeee I'm so happy to meet you! You must be Kinzoku and I don't really have a name I was hoping you could help me with that and fashion and lamia things and I'm sorry this is just so much!" she rambles, giggling intermittently.

28. - Top - End - #1048

[Grace's House]

Danny's response is immediate: she surges forward and gives Kin a hug, pressing herself tightly against the older woman.
    "Eeeeeee I'm so happy to meet you! You must be Kinzoku and I don't really have a name I was hoping you could help me with that and fashion and lamia things and I'm sorry this is just so much!" she rambles, giggling intermittently.
    Grace's House

Kin kind of visibly steels herself against the hug, obviously not used to that sort of close contact.
    "I-" Kin manages to say, verbally buried under the avalanche of words. "I- I am. Yes.

You don't have a name?"
    She asks, looking over and glaring slightly at Grace who kind of half shrugs, an overwhelmed and apologetic look on her face.
    Show

29. - Top - End - #1049
    Ogre in the Playground

[Grace's House]

The new lamia smiles bashfully.
    "Weeeell I do but I don't want to ever use it again. It feels wrong. Really wrong. You know?" she hopes that's enough. She really doesn't want to keep going by her old smelly-kinda-out-of-shape-guy name.

30. - Top - End - #1050

[Grace's House]

The new lamia smiles bashfully.
    "Weeeell I do but I don't want to ever use it again. It feels wrong. Really wrong. You know?" she hopes that's enough. She really doesn't want to keep going by her old smelly-kinda-out-of-shape-guy name.
    Grace's House

"Oh, I, I suppose so." Kin wasn't sure what she used to be, but could only imagine that that made sense. Eventually, she manages to get her arms under her, and kind of push the other lamia back to arm's reach, and look her over.
    "Wellll. You are remarkably colorful."
    Show