Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 1371

Thread: Civiron's Realm

1. - Top - End - #1111
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Civiron's Realm

Quote Originally Posted by LordDeathkeeper View Post
    [Grace’s House]

Niji fusses with her lower lip.
    ”Um. I think the correct answer is going shopping. If you don’t mind. Since I’m broke.”
    Grace's House

"Of course! New things are always better than hand-me-downs. Let's gooooo!" Grace says, leading them both out towards her . . . car.
    Oh.
    "Uhhhh. I mean we could walk. Otherwise I'm nooot sure how to get there."

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticHarmony View Post
    Wow, still can't see, still too Dark

Armonia's eyes stop glowing as he tilts his head in slight confusion. I changed the clothes? Well I guess that tells me what I'm seeing is at least humanoid. I wonder what it was wearing before. Armonia, blind in the darkness, awaits to see how the glowing red eyes respond to his power

Spoiler: In the Darkness
    Show

(Using out of game knowledge((with permission hopefully))
    Naku's curiosity about the sudden arrival may have put her on edge when his eyes seem to glow menacingly. Suddenly, the threads in her clothes unweave rapidly, flying off her body. The darkness becomes the only thing keeping her body from the eyes of this strange person as the threads dance just above her head. If she is able to see in color in the dark, she will notice some of the threads change from the dirty blue of her jeans and filthy purple? of her shirt, to a soft cream color with splashes of pearl pink. The threads rain down on her, reweaving themselves around her nude form until what is left is a gorgeous form-fitting party dress decorated with flowers along the side. The V of the dress sinks low, reaching her belly button(if she has one). The dress is just long enough that Naku will be able to walk and stand without an issue, but if she tries to squat or bend over, she easily exposes a set of lacy purple panties that accentuates her rear assets. While braless, Naku will feel the dress still supports and secures her 'girls', even though it doesn't look like it would.
    (Will edit as requested)
    Rapidly lightening clearing

Naku coughs a few times, as the threads of her clothing themselves rearrange themselves, and she has to react to going from a loose t-shirt to something actually constricting her breathing for a moment.
    She recovers quickly, and almost stumbles to one side slightly, as her comfortable old shoes turn to pretty high-heels to match the dress and she has no idea how to stand. She regains her balance quickly though, as the darkness rapidly vanishes, Naku's attention far too diverted to the keep the dark around.

She blinks.
    Several times.
    ". . . nani?" She asks, looking down at the beautiful dress she finds herself in.

Then I realize I didn't describe her at all so. >_>

Naku is quite tall, at just over 6 feet. Her hair is a darkish purple, and goes down to about the small of her back. The soft cream color of her dress looks near vibrant due to the snow white nature of Naku's skin, and her eyes are red, though with an odd sort of angled patterning to them.
    Also, as this dress seems to accentuate, she is quite lovely, though the missing bits of fabric show off quite a collection of pale, faded scars, across both her front and back, as well as most of her arms.
    Also, even though the dress and her clothing may have changed, she still somehow has her katana belted on at her side, its grip well used and well cared for.
    Last edited by Mee; 2018-07-04 at 05:42 PM.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox
    I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

Shoutout to billtodamax for the The Nurse Detective Meekachu avatar.

2. - Top - End - #1112
    Ogre in the Playground

[Grace’s House]

”Yeah I’m not gonna fit in that.” Niji says flatly.
    ”Well I guess we gotta walk, unless you have something that can fly.” she says. Though Grace could at the rate she’s been going.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

3. - Top - End - #1113
    Bugbear in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

I can see clearly now, that Dark has gone

Um, oh, wow. Armonia knew the dress was top quality but he wasn't expecting Naku to look THAT good. Wow....did...did my magic transform her too? No....I'd know it if it did.....but.....huh? Armonia is completely dumbfounded by this sight. "Umm....hi?" What does nani mean? Gods, I hope we can understand each other. Wait, why does that matter? As far as I know, she'll still try to eat me. But...would I mind? Damn magic of mine is screwing with my head
    Spoiler: Additional effect
    Show

The outfit comes with a mindfuddling aura that affects those within 20 ft. It only works on those who are attracted to the gender of the wearer, even if they normally wouldn't be attracted.(also bypasses the divine restriction of Armonia's ability)
    Last edited by ChaoticHarmony; 2018-07-04 at 05:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanne Collins
    Strange things did happen here, no stranger would it be if we met at midnight in the hanging tree

4. - Top - End - #1114

[Grace’s House]

”Yeah I’m not gonna fit in that.” Niji says flatly.
    ”Well I guess we gotta walk, unless you have something that can fly.” she says. Though Grace could at the rate she’s been going.
    Grace's House

"I suuuure don't. So it's walking time. Sorrrrrry~" Grace shrugs rather apologetically.

I can see clearly now, that Dark has gone

Um, oh, wow. Armonia knew the dress was top quality but he wasn't expecting Baku to look THAT good. Wow....did...did my magic transform her too? No....I'd know it if it did.....but.....huh? Armonia is completely dumbfounded by this sight. "Umm....hi?" What does nani mean? Gods, I hope we can understand each other. Wait, why does that matter? As far as I know, she'll still try to eat me. But...would I mind? Damn magic of mine is screwing with my head
    Spoiler: Additional effect
    Show

The outfit comes with a mindfuddling aura that affects those within 20 ft. It only works on those who are attracted to the gender of the wearer, even if they normally wouldn't be attracted.(also bypasses the divine restriction of Armonia's ability)
    Naku's Clearing

Naku shakes her head a few times, and turns to face Armonia, the dress reaaally accentuating her movements in a very distracting way.
    "Um. H- hello there.
    Did . . . you do this?"
    She asks in clear, if a liiiittle accented, english common.
    Show

I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

5. - Top - End - #1115

BarbarianGuy

Naku's Clearing

Armonia just sort of stares at her silently for an awkward moment before nodding slowly. Gods Armonia! Snap out of it, at the very least talk to her. I mean yes that dress fits her perfectly, and her legs are long and gorgeous, and those scars are damn sexy, and her eyes upon closer inspection are such a beautiful shade, and her.....wait, what am I doing again? Gah! Wow.... That.....that's a strong aura Armonia placed on that dress.....Naku might have to do something to snap him out of it. "Um......I ah......um.......eh.....huh?"
    Strange things did happen here, no stranger would it be if we met at midnight in the hanging tree

6. - Top - End - #1116
    Ogre in the Playground

[Grace’s House]

Niji shrugs.
    ”I have to put this new body to use somehow.” she tells Grace before setting out for the town. They’ll probably have a wonderful time.

7. - Top - End - #1117

Naku's Clearing

Armonia just sort of stares at her silently for an awkward moment before nodding slowly. Gods Armonia! Snap out of it, at the very least talk to her. I mean yes that dress fits her perfectly, and her legs are long and gorgeous, and those scars are damn sexy, and her eyes upon closer inspection are such a beautiful shade, and her.....wait, what am I doing again? Gah! Wow.... That.....that's a strong aura Armonia placed on that dress.....Naku might have to do something to snap him out of it. "Um......I ah......um.......eh.....huh?"
    Naku's clearing

Well. Something definitely got into the poor guy. So Naku chooses to wait a few moments to see if he snaps out of it on his own. She lays her hands down, one holding at the wrist of her other, patiently waiting.
    "Are you . . . feeling all right?"

[Grace’s House]

Niji shrugs.
    ”I have to put this new body to use somehow.” she tells Grace before setting out for the town. They’ll probably have a wonderful time.
    Grace's House

And off to the town they go! They do, in fact, have a lovely time!
    And it probably takes several hours before they get back, several large, heavy bags full of clothing in tow.
    Show

8. - Top - End - #1118

BarbarianGuy

Naku's Clearing

Armonia stares dumbly at her for those couple of minutes, his mind still befuddled. That's it, no more sexy lady for you! Right after Naku asks him if he is alright, he raises his hand, almost obviously, then promptly smacks his face. The resounding slap clear his mind enough that he should be able to talk. Making a fool of himself however, that remains to be seen. "Ouch! Uh I mean.....yes....I'm ok.....ummmmm....sorry about that.......my magic.....backfired......a bit...........I'm Armonia......and you are?" He doesn't look at Naku, knowing her natural beauty will only help reestablish the dresses befuddling abilities.

9. - Top - End - #1119

Naku's Clearing

Armonia stares dumbly at her for those couple of minutes, his mind still befuddled. That's it, no more sexy lady for you! Right after Naku asks him if he is alright, he raises his hand, almost obviously, then promptly smacks his face. The resounding slap clear his mind enough that he should be able to talk. Making a fool of himself however, that remains to be seen. "Ouch! Uh I mean.....yes....I'm ok.....ummmmm....sorry about that.......my magic.....backfired......a bit...........I'm Armonia......and you are?" He doesn't look at Naku, knowing her natural beauty will only help reestablish the dresses befuddling abilities.
    Naku's Clearing

Naku blinks a few more times, though this time, aimed more at Armonia, than the dress.
    "I- . . . I see. Well, there was no harm caused, so it is quite all right." And, she has to admit to herself, the dress is quite lovely. "My name is Naku. It's a pleasure to meet you, Armonia." She says with a polite nod of her head. "What . . . um. What brings you this way?"
    Show

10. - Top - End - #1120

BarbarianGuy

Naku's Clearing

"Yea....um well....it could have been........its very nice to um...meet you Naku......Oh uh....you know....died.....saw a creepy section in happyland........thought it should be the place to go.........um....you?" Armonia quickly takes a seat on the ground, setting his sword in his lap to hide his.....ah....'sword' [I]I am so blaming Civvy for this....I think her realm twisted my magic some from its usual type of chaotic happenings. Ah well....what can be done[?/I] "OH uh....do you think you can maybe ah.........hmmmm." Armonia has no idea how to let Naku know the dress is magic and she can deactivate its effect, the befuddling aura still is affecting him some.

11. - Top - End - #1121

Naku's Clearing

"Yea....um well....it could have been........its very nice to um...meet you Naku......Oh uh....you know....died.....saw a creepy section in happyland........thought it should be the place to go.........um....you?" Armonia quickly takes a seat on the ground, setting his sword in his lap to hide his.....ah....'sword' [I]I am so blaming Civvy for this....I think her realm twisted my magic some from its usual type of chaotic happenings. Ah well....what can be done[?/I] "OH uh....do you think you can maybe ah.........hmmmm." Armonia has no idea how to let Naku know the dress is magic and she can deactivate its effect, the befuddling aura still is affecting him some.
    Naku's Clearing

Well, unfortunately, Naku has no idea the effect is happening, nor that she can turn it off!
    "I can . . . yes?" Naku prompts, tilting her head to one side, her hair falling from one side of her face to the other. Though she does take a few steps over towards him, the dress and shoes working together to emphasize the way she moves. "Are you sure you're all right? You- . . . you say you died?"
    Show

12. - Top - End - #1122
    Ogre in the Playground

[Grace’s House]

Niji can’t decide if she feels great, or a little tired all over. The way her spine works now it doesn’t seem to work the same way as a biped’s, even just for getting tired. She’s also dressed in a much smaller top that shows off her belly.
    ”Well that was great! What do you want to do tonight? The sun’s not even down yet.” The sun does go down in Civvytown, right?”

13. - Top - End - #1123

BarbarianGuy

Naku's Clearing

"Oh! Umm...yea....I uh.....die....all the time.....heh.....first time here though." Get a grip on yourself Armonia, before you say something stupid like she's really pretty "You're really pretty." Idiot...... Armonia scooches back on the ground away from Naku a little bit, trying very hard and failing to keep it together. Well you might as well ask her to take off her dress at this point genius, at least then the aura will end "Umm...do you think......well.....could you....."STOP YOU IDIOT I WAS BEING SARCASTIC"N....never.....mind.....not......thinking clearly....." Armonia's slightly pale face goes bright red at the thought of seeing Naku without the dress on. Sweat slowly drips down the side of his face. Man, he is really having a tough time with this, he is definitely wishing he hadn't used his power, or he would if he could keep consecutive coherant thoughts
    Last edited by ChaoticHarmony; 2018-07-05 at 12:31 PM.

14. - Top - End - #1124

[Grace’s House]

Niji can’t decide if she feels great, or a little tired all over. The way her spine works now it doesn’t seem to work the same way as a biped’s, even just for getting tired. She’s also dressed in a much smaller top that shows off her belly.
    ”Well that was great! What do you want to do tonight? The sun’s not even down yet.” The sun does go down in Civvytown, right?”
    Grace's House

Oh yes. There is definitely a fairly standard day/night cycle!
    "That was great! Lotta shopping today." Grace was even able to pick up a few things for herself! Not much though. It was Niji's day to shine. "Welllll. How are you feeling? It's been a long day, so if you want to just go get some sleep, I could hardly blame you."

Naku's Clearing

"Oh! Umm...yea....I uh.....die....all the time.....heh.....first time here though." Get a grip on yourself Armonia, before you say something stupid like she's really pretty "You're really pretty." Idiot...... Armonia scooches back on the ground away from Naku a little bit, trying very hard and failing to keep it together. Well you might as well ask her to take off her dress at this point genius, at least then the aura will end "Umm...do you think......well.....could you....."STOP YOU IDIOT I WAS BEING SARCASTIC"N....never.....mind.....not......thinking clearly....." Armonia's slightly pale face goes bright red at the thought of seeing Naku without the dress on. Sweat slowly drips down the side of his face. Man, he is really having a tough time with this, he is definitely wishing he hadn't used his power, or he would if he could keep consecutive coherant thoughts
    Naku's Clearing

Naku blushes a fair shade of crimson at that. She hasn't often been called pretty.
    "Well. Um. I- I thank you." Instead, she takes a seat on the log, one leg quickly and seemingly rather habitually crossing over the other.
    Poor guy! Dying must have really, really hit him hard.
    Nothing for it but to just wait it out.
    Show

15. - Top - End - #1125
    Ogre in the Playground

Grace’s House

Niji shakes her head.
    ”No way! I’m still not the least bit tired! The sun’s not even down. We gotta do STUFF! she declares, pointing at Grace.
    What do you do normally? Science stuff?”

16. - Top - End - #1126

BarbarianGuy

Naku's Clearing

Armonia pants heavily as blood begins to rush to his head. No good.....at this rate, I'm gonna pass out....nothing left.....hopefully....works Armonia brings his full attention back to Naku, his eyes once again blazing bright. "S....sorry....pr....pretty........lady......Armon ia.......bye ...uuuuuugh." As the light flickers from his eyes, Armonia's nose bursts with blood. He collapses backwards, falling unconscious quickly from the combined power of Naku's gorgeous body and the magic dress he created. Heh....falling unconscious before it happens......well.....I'll know soon enough when I wake.......goddamn pervert magic screwed me over

17. - Top - End - #1127
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    "Then I will leave you to it. It was wonderful getting to talk with you again, and I look forward to our next conversation." Naku says with a polite nod of her head.
    "Same on all accounts. Well, goodbye!" Oliver says before heading off to the world outside of Civiron's realm.
    After 2 years of silence, I reappear!

Place your bets now, how long until I disappear again

18. - Top - End - #1128

Grace’s House

Niji shakes her head.
    ”No way! I’m still not the least bit tired! The sun’s not even down. We gotta do STUFF! she declares, pointing at Grace.
    What do you do normally? Science stuff?”
    Grace's House

"Oooh. Kaay. Well.
    Um.
    Normally I play games. Or do science things. But games are fun in the evenings usually."

Naku's Clearing

Armonia pants heavily as blood begins to rush to his head. No good.....at this rate, I'm gonna pass out....nothing left.....hopefully....works Armonia brings his full attention back to Naku, his eyes once again blazing bright. "S....sorry....pr....pretty........lady......Armon ia.......bye ...uuuuuugh." As the light flickers from his eyes, Armonia's nose bursts with blood. He collapses backwards, falling unconscious quickly from the combined power of Naku's gorgeous body and the magic dress he created. Heh....falling unconscious before it happens......well.....I'll know soon enough when I wake.......goddamn pervert magic screwed me over
    Naku's Clearing

Now Naku might not quite understand what's going on, but she has seen a few episodes of this . . . anime. Thing. Civvy made her.
    And this, at least, she recognizes.
    So with a sigh, she looks at him collapsed backwards and all unconscious, shakes her head, and heads off back around to where she keeps her stuff and goes to change.
    She comes back a few minutes later dressed in a sweater, and sweat pants.
    Then she sits down, and waits for him to come to again. He wasn't in mortal danger, she knew that much, so she just waits, knowing that he'll come to eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicHobbit View Post
    "Same on all accounts. Well, goodbye!" Oliver says before heading off to the world outside of Civiron's realm.
    Naku waves as he goes. "Stay safe!"
    Show

19. - Top - End - #1129
    Ogre in the Playground

Grace's House

Niji grins wolfishly.
    "Well, okay. That sounds fine. Because as your assistant doing science stuff means you'd have to pay me." She pauses. "So what was it that I drank anyway?"

20. - Top - End - #1130

BarbarianGuy

Naku's Clearing

An hour or so passes before Armonia starts to come to. "Uuuuhhhh, my head......" He blinks his eyes a few times before slowly sitting up. He stares at Naku for a moment, slightly dazed before exhaling loudly. "Thank Gods, you got rid of the dress......I'm sorry about earlier, I don't normally act that stupid.....well......THAT kind of stupid." Armonia stands up and brushes his legs off before extending his hand towards Naku. "I know I introduced myself before, but extenuating circumstances made it pretty lackluster, so...Hi, I'm Armonia, you said your name was Naku?" If Naku goes to shake Armonia's hand, she will notice a sudden look of panic cross Armonia's face, though he does his best to hide it.
    Spoiler: potential thought retcon
    Show
    Wait a minute......nothing happened.........NOTHING......HAPPENED.......THAT' S NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE! Every time I've used my power, something happens. No matter how small or subtle, something ALWAYS happens. How is it that NOTHING happened? And if something did, how do I not know about it? This isn't good....

21. - Top - End - #1131

Grace's House

Niji grins wolfishly.
    "Well, okay. That sounds fine. Because as your assistant doing science stuff means you'd have to pay me." She pauses. "So what was it that I drank anyway?"
    Grace's House

"Hmmmm." Grace puts a finger on her lips, mulling it over. "Paying you seems fair. Though I'm not sure what assistants normally make.
    How about, uhhh,"
    Grace runs some mental figures. "45 an hour?

Though to answer your question, um, I was just trying to make a potion that turns people from guys into girls. I have a corresponding female to male one around here somewhere, but both of them still need a ton of work. Like yours. It was. Uh. Suppooooosed to be to a human."
    Grace blushes again.

Naku's Clearing

An hour or so passes before Armonia starts to come to. "Uuuuhhhh, my head......" He blinks his eyes a few times before slowly sitting up. He stares at Naku for a moment, slightly dazed before exhaling loudly. "Thank Gods, you got rid of the dress......I'm sorry about earlier, I don't normally act that stupid.....well......THAT kind of stupid." Armonia stands up and brushes his legs off before extending his hand towards Naku. "I know I introduced myself before, but extenuating circumstances made it pretty lackluster, so...Hi, I'm Armonia, you said your name was Naku?" If Naku goes to shake Armonia's hand, she will notice a sudden look of panic cross Armonia's face, though he does his best to hide it.
    Spoiler: potential thought retcon
    Show
    Wait a minute......nothing happened.........NOTHING......HAPPENED.......THAT' S NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE! Every time I've used my power, something happens. No matter how small or subtle, something ALWAYS happens. How is it that NOTHING happened? And if something did, how do I not know about it? This isn't good....
    Naku's Clearing

Truly, for poor Armonia, while she might be wearing a sweater and fairly loose pants, they don't do a terribly effective job of fully obfuscating what they're covering. So while there might be no belly-button length neck, there are still fairly distinctive curves under the sweater.
    "It's . . . all right." Because really, what else could she say? It hadn't been his intention, she thinks anyway, and he seemed to have suffered from it, so it probably hadn't been deliberate. "That is correct." Naku says with a polite nod of her head, not taking the hand. It's nothing against him at all, she's just still not used to handshakes, as she had never seen one before coming to the Nexus, and no one's actually informed her how they work. "I am Naku. I, for lack of a more proper term, work around here."
    Show

22. - Top - End - #1132
    Ogre in the Playground

[Grace’s House]

Niji’s eyes go wide and she gives Grace another hug, forgetting herself.
    ”Oh gosh 45 gold an hour? I’m gonna be loaded! I didn’t know you had so much money! You got it, as long as you keep that dude potion away from me. Let’s go do science!!!” she says, tugging on Grace’s shirt. Apparently she’s quite eager to have money of her own.

23. - Top - End - #1133

BarbarianGuy

Naku's Clearing

Armonia calms down as quickly as he panicked. No....clearly the dress's magic made it too hard to focus, that's why my magic didn't work. His spirit uplifted, Armonia does a cartwheel around Naku when she doesn't take his hand. "You work here huh? You don't seem like a Celestial, but that doesn't mean anything. Scion of Civvy? But you don't look alike......Forged and brought to life? No...too lifelike. OH WAIT I GOT IT. You're filled with a lot of hope, Civvy liked that and asked you to be her Champion! Am I right?" It is very strange how child like Armonia suddenly seems. Not to mention, he seems completely oblivious to Naku's natural beauty, a drastic difference to before.
    Last edited by ChaoticHarmony; 2018-07-20 at 09:54 AM.

24. - Top - End - #1134

[Grace’s House]

Niji’s eyes go wide and she gives Grace another hug, forgetting herself.
    ”Oh gosh 45 gold an hour? I’m gonna be loaded! I didn’t know you had so much money! You got it, as long as you keep that dude potion away from me. Let’s go do science!!!” she says, tugging on Grace’s shirt. Apparently she’s quite eager to have money of her own.
    Grace's House

"Uhhhhhhhsuuuuuuuuure." Grace doesn't inform Niji as to how much money she actually has.
    Needless to say, she has lots.
    Like. Lots on the scale of someone who has a monopoly on all civilian fuel demands for most all of the entire planet levels of money.
    So like more than 3.
    "Y-yeah. Yeah of course. I'll keep that potion away from it. It's fairly clearly labeled, and I'll teach you my labeling convention, so you can work your way around. Just please, please don't drink anything you don't know what it is until I can teach you that, m'kaaay?" Grace asks with a bit of a smile, before standing, and being tugged along. "I suppose I have a few things you can try, if you'd like . . ."

Naku's Clearing

Armonia calms down as quickly as he panicked. No....clearly the dress's magic made it too hard to focus, that's why my magic didn't work. His spirit uplifted, Armonia does a cartwheel around Naku when she doesn't take his hand. "You work here huh? You don't seem like a Celestial, but that doesn't mean anything. Scion of Civvy? But you don't look alike......Forged and brought to life? No...too lifelike. OH WAIT I GOT IT. You're filled with a lot of hope, Civvy liked that and asked you to be her Champion! Am I right?" It is very strange how child like Armonia suddenly seems. Not to mention, he seems completely oblivious to Naku's natural beauty, a drastic difference to before.
    Naku's Clearing

Naku blinks, barely able to keep up with Armonia's vocalized stream of thought. "S-something like that." She manages to say after puzzling through what he had said. "I- . . . I served as a, a sort of beacon for a lot of people. A symbol of hope. A light in the darkness, if you'll pardon the slightly too on the nose term. I did a lot to try to help out a large group of people, and apparently that seemed to impress Civvy, so she offered me a job." Naku explains, somewhat modestly, with a bit of a shrug.

This was, obviously, a vast oversimplification of the facts.
    Show

25. - Top - End - #1135

BarbarianGuy

Naku's Clearing

Armonia nods his head, satisfied by the answer, before collapsing back to the ground, clearly on purpose this time. "And is it everything you hoped it would be?" A grin crosses Armonia's face at the small joke he made.

26. - Top - End - #1136
    Ogre in the Playground

Grace’s House

Niji gets into the house and takes a minute to put her stuff in her closet before settling in the foyer.
    ”Okay! Science stuff! What am I testing?” she asks excitedly. It seems she really wants that money.

27. - Top - End - #1137

Naku's Clearing

Armonia nods his head, satisfied by the answer, before collapsing back to the ground, clearly on purpose this time. "And is it everything you hoped it would be?" A grin crosses Armonia's face at the small joke he made.
    Naku's Clearing

Naku lets out a quick huff of breath, that could easily be considered a quiet laugh at his joke.
    "It is . . . if not everything, it is very wonderful. It's quiet. It's peaceful. And the job still gives me something to go do now and again, and I enjoy being able to help out."

Grace’s House

Niji gets into the house and takes a minute to put her stuff in her closet before settling in the foyer.
    ”Okay! Science stuff! What am I testing?” she asks excitedly. It seems she really wants that money.
    Grace's House

"Uhhhh." Grace opens up a small, locked refrigerator full of small, colorful vials. "Thiiiis one is as of yet untested, but also pretty well refined." With that, she pulls out a vial and offers it to Niji! It's rather bland looking in coloring, honestly.
    Show

28. - Top - End - #1138
    Ogre in the Playground

Grace’s House

”Heck Yeah! Science! Forty five gold!” Niji yells, and downs the potion in one guy.

29. - Top - End - #1139

Grace’s House

”Heck Yeah! Science! Forty five gold!” Niji yells, and downs the potion in one guy.
    Grace's House

And Grace watches, her notebook in hand!

Though nothing major at all seems to happen. Grace just 'hmmmmmm's, and makes notes.
    Show

30. - Top - End - #1140
    Ogre in the Playground

[Grace’s House]

Niji frowns.
    ”Okay, so...what was that?” she asks.