Page 40 of 46 FirstFirst ... 153031323334353637383940414243444546 LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 1371

Thread: Civiron's Realm

1. - Top - End - #1171
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Civiron's Realm

Quote Originally Posted by LordDeathkeeper View Post
    Grace’s House

Niji paces slow about the room, awkward on her feet. Lights dance across the room as she goes.
    ”I dunno, I can’t tell if it’s the legs or the feet or the tail. I just don’t feel balanced right.”
    Grace's House

"Iiiinteresting. Just earlier today you were still a biped." Grace scribbles further in her notes. "But if it doesn't feel right, then it doesn't feel right. I guess your body just . . . forgot how to balance right?"
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox
    I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

Shoutout to billtodamax for the The Nurse Detective Meekachu avatar.

2. - Top - End - #1172
    Ogre in the Playground

[Grace's House]

Niji huffs, crossing her arms.
    "I can balance just fine! In a normal shape. So nyeh." she says, flicking her tongue out for a moment.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

3. - Top - End - #1173

[Grace's House]

Niji huffs, crossing her arms.
    "I can balance just fine! In a normal shape. So nyeh." she says, flicking her tongue out for a moment.
    Grace's House

Grace shruuuugs. "This is very interesting. Science will thank your contributions in the future, and I will thank you for them now!
    Do you want something to undo this? I should be able to get some sort of 'purge' thing that should clear out anything else you've drunk."
    Show

I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

4. - Top - End - #1174
    Ogre in the Playground

[Grace’s House]

Niji nods.
    ”Yeah that sounds good. I wanna sleep tonight as me, I think.” she decides, tail swishing behind her. Bed sounds nice, actually.

5. - Top - End - #1175

[Grace’s House]

Niji nods.
    ”Yeah that sounds good. I wanna sleep tonight as me, I think.” she decides, tail swishing behind her. Bed sounds nice, actually.
    Grace's House

"Then give me juuuust a few minutes to get something together for you." Grace says, before snapping her notebook shut, and heading downstairs to whip up an antidote.
    She'll be back in a few minutes with something that should work, and might spell the end of this scene if bed is the plan afterwards.
    Show

6. - Top - End - #1176
    Bugbear in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

Town in Sight

"Man.....it feels like I've been walking for weeks. How uneventful. Hopefully something comes from this surge of Chaos I'm feeling." Armonia stumbles forward from the forest, happy to finally leave its gloom behind. Up ahead in the distance, he sees a shimmering light. When he focuses on it, he sees a large but quaint town, filled with various colors. When a gentle breeze passes, he can smell the delicious scent of fresh made bread and clean woodsmoke coming from it. Happily, Armonia continues onward to the town, sensing that there will be Chaos within.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanne Collins
    Strange things did happen here, no stranger would it be if we met at midnight in the hanging tree

7. - Top - End - #1177

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticHarmony View Post
    Town in Sight

"Man.....it feels like I've been walking for weeks. How uneventful. Hopefully something comes from this surge of Chaos I'm feeling." Armonia stumbles forward from the forest, happy to finally leave its gloom behind. Up ahead in the distance, he sees a shimmering light. When he focuses on it, he sees a large but quaint town, filled with various colors. When a gentle breeze passes, he can smell the delicious scent of fresh made bread and clean woodsmoke coming from it. Happily, Armonia continues onward to the town, sensing that there will be Chaos within.
    Welllll, no one else has jumped on this, so I will!

Armonia might very well bump into someone on his way! Exactly who is up in the air and vhaotic!
    Could be Naku again! Could be Civvy herself!
    Or it could be Kin the brightly colored lamia, or Grace the 100% human she promises!
    Show

8. - Top - End - #1178
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Oliver Slyfield steps through the portal into Civiron's Realm, a cardboard box labelled "movies and player" tucked under his arm. He looks around the area for any natives to the realm, or at least somebody who knows how this portal actually works. He has a very important question to ask. Well, he considers it important.
    Last edited by CosmicHobbit; 2018-10-20 at 07:27 AM.
    After 2 years of silence, I reappear!

Place your bets now, how long until I disappear again

9. - Top - End - #1179

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicHobbit View Post
    Oliver Slyfield steps through the portal into Civiron's Realm, a cardboard box labelled "movies and player" tucked under his arm. He looks around the area for any natives to the realm, or at least somebody who knows how this portal actually works. He has a very important question to ask. Well, he considers it important.
    Fortunately, Oliver gets Civvy herself!

The semi-short-ish for a human pink haired pink . . . well. Very pink. Her outfit is pink. Her hair is pink. Her irises are pink.
    She just likes pink, okay.

Anyway, she's at the portal!
    "Hi! Welcome!"
    Show

10. - Top - End - #1180
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    Fortunately, Oliver gets Civvy herself!

The semi-short-ish for a human pink haired pink . . . well. Very pink. Her outfit is pink. Her hair is pink. Her irises are pink.
    She just likes pink, okay.

Anyway, she's at the portal!
    "Hi! Welcome!"
    [Portal]

Oliver smiles and gets straight to the point. "Hi! I have a question. Do you think that-" he nods toward the portal, "-portal could fit a moving truck? Since you're the...owner, I guess, of this place, I assumed you would know."

11. - Top - End - #1181

[Portal]

Oliver smiles and gets straight to the point. "Hi! I have a question. Do you think that-" he nods toward the portal, "-portal could fit a moving truck? Since you're the...owner, I guess, of this place, I assumed you would know."
    Portal

"Oh! Yes! Of course!
    It'll adjust to make sure whatever needs to make it through can, comfortably.
    So feel free!"
    Civvy claps her hands together, excited that someone wants to move in!
    Show

12. - Top - End - #1182
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Portal

"Oh! Yes! Of course!
    It'll adjust to make sure whatever needs to make it through can, comfortably.
    So feel free!"
    Civvy claps her hands together, excited that someone wants to move in!
    [Portal]

Oliver nods, still smiling. "Great!"

He walks through the portal and comes back through driving a moving truck with a logo graffitied beyond recognition. He maneuvers it so that he can talk to Civvy out the window. "Anything I gotta know now that I'm living here?"

13. - Top - End - #1183
    Ogre in the Playground

Portal (Another Day)

At some other undisclosed time, an Auburn-colored Minotaur lady arrives through the portal. She’s not really dressed for the autumn chill, but that’s people with natural coats for you.
    She very quickly looks a little lost and embarrassed to be there.

14. - Top - End - #1184

[Portal]

Oliver nods, still smiling. "Great!"

He walks through the portal and comes back through driving a moving truck with a logo graffitied beyond recognition. He maneuvers it so that he can talk to Civvy out the window. "Anything I gotta know now that I'm living here?"
    [Portal]

"Mmmmmmmmmmnothin' I can think of . . .
    If you need any help, movin' furniture, somethin' breaks, whatever! Just give Naku a holler. She'll hear ya if you need her, and come runnin'!"

Quote Originally Posted by Deathkeeper View Post
    Portal (Another Day)

At some other undisclosed time, an Auburn-colored Minotaur lady arrives through the portal. She’s not really dressed for the autumn chill, but that’s people with natural coats for you.
    She very quickly looks a little lost and embarrassed to be there.
    Portal Other day

And who does she want to greet her?
    Show

15. - Top - End - #1185
    Ogre in the Playground

[Portal, Another Day]

She’s looking for someone to see about one’s appearance. Presumably that alchemist she’s heard lives here. But someone with some magic would do just as well.

16. - Top - End - #1186
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

[Portal]

Oliver nods and says, "Okey dokey. Thank you!" and drives off toward the house he reserved quite a bit ago.

17. - Top - End - #1187

[Portal, Another Day]

She’s looking for someone to see about one’s appearance. Presumably that alchemist she’s heard lives here. But someone with some magic would do just as well.
    Portal

Well, Grace is definitely around! She's at her house though, and doesn't answer the door.
    But I suppose this day she might have been off picking flowers.

Though she doesn't normally pay attention to the gate, so while she's nearby -- probably just inside sight range --, she doesn't really notice the gate operating.

[Portal]

Oliver nods and says, "Okey dokey. Thank you!" and drives off toward the house he reserved quite a bit ago.
    Portal

Civvy waves as he goes by!
    He'll have no problems getting back to his house, as it is, in fact, right where he left it!
    It's quiet and clean and calm and in a good little neighborhood with friendly people that offer a wave as he goes by.
    Show

18. - Top - End - #1188
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Portal

Civvy waves as he goes by!
    He'll have no problems getting back to his house, as it is, in fact, right where he left it!
    It's quiet and clean and calm and in a good little neighborhood with friendly people that offer a wave as he goes by.
    Makes sense it'd be there!

Oliver's New House

Oliver waves back at everyone as he goes along. When he gets to his house he stays just long enough to get the boxes in, let his cats loose, and set out food for them. Then he's off to MERC. He has some things he needs to do before getting acquainted with his home.

19. - Top - End - #1189
    Ogre in the Playground

[Portal]

Kray will look for a bit and will eventually stumble into Grace.
    "Um, hello. Do you know where the alchemist lives? I was told there was one living around here." she asks politely.

20. - Top - End - #1190
    Ogre in the Playground

[Civiron's Realm: Entrance]

Reinholdt flopped through the portal with a shudder before taking a look around to gather his bearings. It had been some time since he was here last and back then there was no portal in and out. Right. Everything here was so... happy. He'd best just get to the errand quickly or he might end up smiling.

Oh, there is a rather convenient map nearby!
    Err, somewhat convenient.
    He's pleased that the gate is obviously not an oblivion one. Thus far the map seems accurate. So let's see. If she were here, she would probably be... in the village? That still leaves a lot of ground to check.

He supposes she could be at the Spooky Mansion in the Woods. It is Spooktober. They probably have lots of visitors up there.
    Or that could be wishful thinking on his part since it's the place he most wants to check out.

Hmm... He'll stand there, looking at the map for a while, mulling his options over. He's not in a rush, but he doesn't want to take forever either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

21. - Top - End - #1191

Makes sense it'd be there!

Oliver's New House

Oliver waves back at everyone as he goes along. When he gets to his house he stays just long enough to get the boxes in, let his cats loose, and set out food for them. Then he's off to MERC. He has some things he needs to do before getting acquainted with his home.
    There's even probably a little garage and everything all ready for him!

[Portal]

Kray will look for a bit and will eventually stumble into Grace.
    "Um, hello. Do you know where the alchemist lives? I was told there was one living around here." she asks politely.
    "Oh!" Grace says, startled, and standing up quickly, the contents of her basket falling out as it falls to its side. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't hear you come up.
    I dabble in potions."
    She looks up at Kray, blinking a few times at the sight before her. "What, um, what do you need?"

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    [Civiron's Realm: Entrance]

Reinholdt flopped through the portal with a shudder before taking a look around to gather his bearings. It had been some time since he was here last and back then there was no portal in and out. Right. Everything here was so... happy. He'd best just get to the errand quickly or he might end up smiling.

Oh, there is a rather convenient map nearby!
    Err, somewhat convenient.
    He's pleased that the gate is obviously not an oblivion one. Thus far the map seems accurate. So let's see. If she were here, she would probably be... in the village? That still leaves a lot of ground to check.

He supposes she could be at the Spooky Mansion in the Woods. It is Spooktober. They probably have lots of visitors up there.
    Or that could be wishful thinking on his part since it's the place he most wants to check out.

Hmm... He'll stand there, looking at the map for a while, mulling his options over. He's not in a rush, but he doesn't want to take forever either.
    Entrance

What luck! There is a greeter on duty tonight!
    Though it is the lesser skilled of the two. But that's okay! Because Nyaku does her best!

Nyaku is definitely very much the same person as Naku, albeit from a different setting reality. Nearly a foot shorter, she's far more petite than Naku is. Other than that, they're nearly identical!
    Well, also the cat ears and tail.
    "Mmmmm-wyelcome!" She says in an oddly accented sort of way. "Cyan I hyelp you fyind nyanything?"
    Show

22. - Top - End - #1192
    Ogre in the Playground

[Portal]

Kray tries to smile gently. Is the alchemist really that surprised? Her kind aren’t that rare, are they? Maybe they are. Or maybe she’s staring.
    ”I recently had my coat dyed. I love it! But doing it was awful. You have almost no hair but try having foil in it, and having that everywhere. For an hour. Never again. So I’d like a magic way to do it before this normal one wears off and I go back to being that awful color. Oh, and maybe bending my horns into shape if that’s on the table.”

23. - Top - End - #1193
    Ogre in the Playground

[Entrance]

"Yes. You wouldn't happen to know where-" Reinholdt turns away from the map to look at his greeter and stops in place.

"N-Naku? Is that you?" Rein blinks in surprise and confusion.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

24. - Top - End - #1194

[Portal]

Kray tries to smile gently. Is the alchemist really that surprised? Her kind aren’t that rare, are they? Maybe they are. Or maybe she’s staring.
    ”I recently had my coat dyed. I love it! But doing it was awful. You have almost no hair but try having foil in it, and having that everywhere. For an hour. Never again. So I’d like a magic way to do it before this normal one wears off and I go back to being that awful color. Oh, and maybe bending my horns into shape if that’s on the table.”
    "Oh, no, I'm sorry! I was just in my head and paying no attention and you startled me, is all." Grace shakes her head a few times, smiling at her own foolishness.
    "Yeah, yeah. I think I can manage that. Just changing fur color, and horn maliabilty so you can adjust by hand, or more of a specific shape? The former would actually be easier, I believe."

[Entrance]

"Yes. You wouldn't happen to know where-" Reinholdt turns away from the map to look at his greeter and stops in place.

"N-Naku? Is that you?" Rein blinks in surprise and confusion.
    Nyaku tilts her head to the side slightly.
    "Mmmmnyow thyats a nyodd accent on my nyame you hyave thyere.

But yes, thyat is me. Do you nyeed a guide?" She asks, a michevious smile showing her small, adorable little fangs accented against her blood red lips.
    Show

25. - Top - End - #1195
    Ogre in the Playground

[Entrance]

Reinholdt nibbles at his lip. Magtok that's cute. He's finding it hard to resist ravishing Nyaku with snuggles and pictures.

"I take it you don't recognize me then." This was going to be one of those things where he doesn't have a clue what's going on isn't? Like with Blanche. Well rolling with it just seems to be the best option. "Yes, a guide would be splendid, thank you."
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

26. - Top - End - #1196
    Ogre in the Playground

Portal

That prospect seems worrisome.
    ”By Hand? I’m no sculptor. What if it’s- um. Maybe. They’re supposed to look like this.” She digs out a photo of a large brown minotaur and a younger reddish one. Their horns point straight up, though the latter’s curve more. ”That’s the General shape in my family. Easy on hats.” Her current horn shape doesn’t really let her wear hats.

27. - Top - End - #1197

[Entrance]

Reinholdt nibbles at his lip. Magtok that's cute. He's finding it hard to resist ravishing Nyaku with snuggles and pictures.

"I take it you don't recognize me then." This was going to be one of those things where he doesn't have a clue what's going on isn't? Like with Blanche. Well rolling with it just seems to be the best option. "Yes, a guide would be splendid, thank you."
    [Entrance]

"Mmm I'm syorryyyyy. I haven't byeen hyere tyoo lyong. Nyand I'm nyot good with nyames." Nyaku pouts just a little bit, obviously far more annoyed at herself, than Rein at all. And even that, 'annoyed' is a strong term. "Nyof cyourse!
    Um. D-dyo you hyave a plyace you want tyo syee in nyanticular?"

Portal

That prospect seems worrisome.
    ”By Hand? I’m no sculptor. What if it’s- um. Maybe. They’re supposed to look like this.” She digs out a photo of a large brown minotaur and a younger reddish one. Their horns point straight up, though the latter’s curve more. ”That’s the General shape in my family. Easy on hats.” Her current horn shape doesn’t really let her wear hats.
    Portal

"Oooooh!" Grace says, peering at the picture. "Those do look nice!
    I'll tell you what we could do, that would still be easy enough to do, while giving you what you want!
    We could make a mold! Then make your horns just a bit malleable, clamp the mold on, and let them harden back up into the shape you want exactly. Could even add neat ridges or spirals or decorations into them if you want them to be super fancy!

But I'm just tossing out ideas of what could be done. If you want exactly these, that's also good, but it'd actually take me a bit longer to try to come up with a thing for super specific shaping."
    Show

28. - Top - End - #1198
    Ogre in the Playground

[Entrance]

"Well then. I guess we'll just have to get reacquainted. I'm Reinholdt, Treasure Hunter Extraordinaire!" Reinholdt performs his most elaborate, attractive flourish. Clearly showing off for the catgirl Nyaku.

"I guess we kinda lost the season for the mysterious spooky manor. But I was actually here looking for someone. Do you know Grace?" Nyaku said she was bad with names, so Rein's prepared to elaborate!
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

29. - Top - End - #1199
    Ogre in the Playground

[Portal]

Kray's horns are currently rather ornate. But that's not why she doesn't like them
    "Um. I really just want the basic thing. I think, so...whatever works? If you think the mold would be easier..." Kray isn't an alchemist. She doesn't know how all this works!

30. - Top - End - #1200

[Entrance]

"Well then. I guess we'll just have to get reacquainted. I'm Reinholdt, Treasure Hunter Extraordinaire!" Reinholdt performs his most elaborate, attractive flourish. Clearly showing off for the catgirl Nyaku.

"I guess we kinda lost the season for the mysterious spooky manor. But I was actually here looking for someone. Do you know Grace?" Nyaku said she was bad with names, so Rein's prepared to elaborate!
    Entrance

And it works quite well, Nyaku watches, her eyes kinda wide.
    "Nyand I'm Nyaku!" Nyaku informs him with a bit of a pose of her own!
    "Nyi do! She lyives over byeeaye-" she pronounces it like bee-aye, somehow working with her accent. "the lyake. Nyi can lead mew thyere if nyou'd lyike?"

[Portal]

Kray's horns are currently rather ornate. But that's not why she doesn't like them
    "Um. I really just want the basic thing. I think, so...whatever works? If you think the mold would be easier..." Kray isn't an alchemist. She doesn't know how all this works!
    Portal

"We can absolutely do basic! Mold would be waaaay easier though, I promise.
    A bit more physical effort, but a lot easier to get what you actually want. We should head back to my place, if you would like to just go do that now?"
    Show