Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #931
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: The LA-assignment thread II: Where The Em Dash Doesn't Exist

Yeah that -8 int means playing this even as a functional melee is gonna be hard. Its got some nice stuff but without reach the large size could be a hindrance more than a help. I think +0 is fine.
    Last edited by Remuko; 2017-06-29 at 01:01 PM.

2. - Top - End - #932
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Remuko View Post
    Yeah that -8 int means playing this even as a functional melee is gonna be hard. Its got some nice stuff but without reach the large size could be a hindrance more than a help. I think +0 is fine.
    Owl Bear War Hulk!

3. - Top - End - #933
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by danielxcutter View Post
    To be honest, I was just repeating what I remembered. I suppose I should have been more clear about that, though getting it called BS from the very start was unamusing to say the least.
    If you blindly repeat someone else's BS, you're going to get people calling your posts BS.

Use critical thinking. It's more effort than meme-posting, but far more rewarding long-term.

Quote Originally Posted by Thurbane View Post
    Owlbears are another sentimental favorite of mine as a monster.

• Large magical beast; 5 RHD (full BAB and two good saves, so not the worst kind); Str +10, Dex +2, Con +10, Int -8, Wis +2; the hit to Int hurts, but those are some decent ability score for a melee type; +5 natural AC, 3 natural attacks, and Improved Grab. OK, aside from the 5 lost levels, this is a good chassis for a melee type. You can also (arguably) use weapons with those claws and get iteratives, but if you want a two-hander, you lose Improved Grab.
    • Scent is nice, but can be grabbed as a first level martial stance, so nothing Earth shattering.
    • Racial skills are useful but extremely limited - but with that massive hit to Int, skills aren't likely to be your thing anyway.
    • As they are (vaguely) humanoid in shape, you might get a lenient DM to let you use "normal" large armor, instead of specially modified.
    • Assuming you allow RHD to count towards Initiator levels (1/2 ratio), at LA +0 you could still (just) grab a 9th level maneuver.

I like melee to have nice things. But large size, Improved Grab, and impressive physical stats (balanced against RHD and a massive hit to Int), I'm kind of leaning towards LA +1; however, I could be persuaded to LA +0 fairly easily.
    Your analysis is good. Here's what I'd add:
    - Improved Grab is good, but without Reach it's not much battlefield control.
    - Large size means you'll be relatively good at Grappling at low levels. Totemist > Swordsage would be interesting.
    - Swordsage relies on skills. The Int penalty will hurt unless you invest disproportionately in it (i.e. bump up pre-racial to the range of 14 to 18).
    - For Tiger Claw focus, which is good with your claws, Warblade might be even better than Swordsage -- but Warblades rely even more on Int.

This says to me that the niche opened up by Improved Grab, Large size, and +10 Str is Grappling. Grappling is usually a bad idea, but a Totemist / Monk / PsyWar could make it work... until the shape-changers come online, like Druids / Egoists / WS Rangers > MoMF.

Unfortunately the level when those come online is basically the same level when you'd start play (if you were LA +0).

So, they're ECL 6 with a trick that is potentially obsolete on arrival, and certainly obsolete in the future. They can rely on this trick for a little while as their character class comes online.

It might be possible to build such that you can continue to use Grappling as your main trick at high levels, but I suspect the magic shape-change classes will take that trick away from you. I can't see a really good way to do it personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Remuko View Post
    Yeah, agree with this.

I think the one place Large size will help is Grappling, and that is a legit niche at ECL 6, but it's not a long-term niche.

4. - Top - End - #934
    Ettin in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Celestia View Post
    I did make something like that. It's basically a cube with telepathy. I got rid of the intelligence and wisdom penalties and lessened the dexterity and charisma penalties. I also got rid of the RHD. It's nothing fancy but it works.

I now desperately want to see a gelatinous cube climbing a wall.
    I mean, I made something like that a while back myself. It wasn't all that good, though to be fair, at the time, neither was I.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Hall View Post
    There's a reason why we bap your nose, not crucify you, for thread necromancy.

5. - Top - End - #935
    Titan in the Playground

Exclamation Re: The LA-assignment thread II: Where The Em Dash Doesn't Exist

Quote Originally Posted by Nifft View Post
    Your analysis is good. Here's what I'd add:
    - Improved Grab is good, but without Reach it's not much battlefield control.
    - Large size means you'll be relatively good at Grappling at low levels. Totemist > Swordsage would be interesting.
    - Swordsage relies on skills. The Int penalty will hurt unless you invest disproportionately in it (i.e. bump up pre-racial to the range of 14 to 18).
    - For Tiger Claw focus, which is good with your claws, Warblade might be even better than Swordsage -- but Warblades rely even more on Int.

This says to me that the niche opened up by Improved Grab, Large size, and +10 Str is Grappling. Grappling is usually a bad idea, but a Totemist / Monk / PsyWar could make it work... until the shape-changers come online, like Druids / Egoists / WS Rangers > MoMF.

Unfortunately the level when those come online is basically the same level when you'd start play (if you were LA +0).

So, they're ECL 6 with a trick that is potentially obsolete on arrival, and certainly obsolete in the future. They can rely on this trick for a little while as their character class comes online.

It might be possible to build such that you can continue to use Grappling as your main trick at high levels, but I suspect the magic shape-change classes will take that trick away from you. I can't see a really good way to do it personally.
    Ah yes, I'd missed that they don't get reach. That definitely limits the benefits of large size.

6. - Top - End - #936
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by atemu1234 View Post
    I mean, I made something like that a while back myself. It wasn't all that good, though to be fair, at the time, neither was I.
    I have been pondering making more of a genuine goo person. I'm just not sure what, exactly, to do.
    Princess Celestia's Homebrew Corner
    Old classes, new classes, and more!

Thanks to AsteriskAmp for the avatar!

7. - Top - End - #937
    Troll in the Playground

I have been pondering making more of a genuine goo person. I'm just not sure what, exactly, to do.
    What are you not sure about? Stat modifiers? Racial abilities? I think the Living Construct is a good example of converting unusual creature types into PCs, but Oozes are an entirely different problem... Sounds neat, though.
    Cool elan (no not that kind) Illithid Slayer by linkele.

Editor/co-writer of Magicae Est Potestas, a crossover between Artemis Fowl and Undertale. Archive Of Our Own FanFiction.net DeviantArt
    We also have a TvTropes page!

Extended signature here.

8. - Top - End - #938
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by danielxcutter View Post
    What are you not sure about? Stat modifiers? Racial abilities? I think the Living Construct is a good example of converting unusual creature types into PCs, but Oozes are an entirely different problem... Sounds neat, though.
    Trying to make it balanced at ECL 1. The ooze type comes with a lot of immunities, and I also want to give it actual racial traits, too. I'm just not sure how to not make it too strong for LA 0.

9. - Top - End - #939
    Troll in the Playground

Trying to make it balanced at ECL 1. The ooze type comes with a lot of immunities, and I also want to give it actual racial traits, too. I'm just not sure how to not make it too strong for LA 0.
    Well, as I said, the Living Construct subtype is a good example - nerf some of the traits that have the potential to be OP(like crit immunity) without removing them completely.
    Cool elan (no not that kind) Illithid Slayer by linkele.

Editor/co-writer of Magicae Est Potestas, a crossover between Artemis Fowl and Undertale. Archive Of Our Own FanFiction.net DeviantArt
    We also have a TvTropes page!

Extended signature here.

10. - Top - End - #940
    Titan in the Playground

You can always just accept that it is going to be strong for LA 0, and make it a template instead. Wizards homepage had some examples of how to divide the bonuses of a template up into a class that you take levels in to unlock the different bonuses.

Alternatively you can balance the race out as a mix between warforged and changeling, with mandatory levels in warshaper.
    thnx to Starwoof for the fine avatar

11. - Top - End - #941
    Ettin in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Well, I made the basis of a Living Ooze subtype...

Living Ooze Subtype
    • Immunity to Poison and Polymorph
    • Does not have the Mindless trait, as Living Oozes are not usually mindless.
    • Are treated as both their parent type (usually humanoid or monstrous humanoid) and as an ooze for the purpose of spells. They are still subject to effects as if they were either type, even if the other type is immune, except for effects that poison or polymorph creatures.
    Unfortunately, just from a standpoint of balance, the immunity to poison and polymorph works out a little bit wonkily. Redoing it, I'd probably go for something more like this:

Living Ooze Subtype
    • Living Oozes are treated as both humanoids and oozes for the purposes of spells and other effects; and are subject to both as if they are either. For example, they would still be affected by Charm Person, despite being an Ooze.
    • Unlike the majority of Oozes, a Living Ooze has an Intelligence score, and does not possess the Mindless trait.
    • Unless otherwise stated, a Living Ooze is treated as having Low-Light vision, instead of blindsight. They are not blind, and are therein not immune to gaze attacks. Unless they possess blindsight, they are still subject to flanking as they would be normally.
    • Living Oozes are not immune to paralysis, poison, polymorph or stunning.

This makes them just barely oozes, to be honest, but gives you more room to work with without giving a race a Level Adjustment.

An example race I made back for the old type:

Uorsai
    Appearance: Uorsai stand about as tall as a human with translucent blue, gel-like bodies in the form of humanoids. Pockets of air are easily visible, usually as small bubbles. They have eyes, roughly humanoid, with an iris of a darker color of blue. The lips and gums of their mouths are of a navy blue, but their teeth are as white as a human or elf's. Some go without clothing, but most wear form-fitting armor, usually light. They are naturally hairless, but females of the species often have a set of head-tails close to their scalp.

History: Uorsai were the results of magical fusion of humans and oozes by cruel Elven wizards in a time long forgotten. These semi-gelatinous creatures were almost perfect spies and assassins due to their ability to quickly and easily escape, but over time some escaped, some died, but most simply outlived their empire.

Relations: Uorsai get along well with humans, enjoying the company of those who share their chaotic tendencies. Many, ironically, get along well with elves who share their world view, most Uorsai having forgotten their race's ancient servitude to them. They do not get along well with dwarves, however, viewing their stoic nature with disdain and disgust.

Most Uorsai's personalities have been described as fluid, often very accepting of others and their viewpoints, but not liking criticism. If insulted, an Uorsai may sulk for hours or even days, especially if they hold the person who offended them close to their hearts.

Alignment: Uorsai are often neutral or chaotic. They often take up professions as thieves.

Racial Traits:
    • -2 Str, +2 Dex, -2 Cha: Most find the Uorsai's appearance unappealing and thsi is shown with a long history of being turned away by other races.
    • Living Ooze subtype
    • +2 racial bonus on Disguise checks: Uorsai can control their shape on a certain level, not enough to change appearance from a humanoid but enough to cause a dissimilarity. They also ignore penalties to disguise checks to appear as another gender, as for Uorsai gender is an acquired trait.
    • +4 bonus on Escape Artist checks: Uorsai are naturally capable of avoiding entrapment.
    • Medium Size
    • Base land speed is 30 feet.
    • Favored Class: Rogue
    • LA: +0
    Looking back on it, I'd probably go more for something like this:
    Racial Traits
    • +2 Dexterity, -2 Charisma
    • Uorsai have a base land speed of 30 feet.
    • Uorsai have the ability to alter their appearance fairly easily, rendering disguise kits unnecessary when obfuscating their appearance, but can only appear as another Uorsai without one. They ignore penalties based on appearing as a different gender, and gain a +4 racial bonus on Disguise checks.
    • Uorsai have Blindsight with a range of thirty feet.
    • Uorsai have a +4 racial bonus on Escape Artist checks, being naturally difficult to bind.
    • Uorsai gain a +2 racial bonus on resisting effects with the [Mind-Affecting] descriptor.
    • Level Adjustment: +0

IDK, I've switched over to pathfinder so even this seems a little bit weak to me. I'd probably also give them a boost to intelligence or something, and maybe increase the range on the blindsight. As is, this'd probably stand at about 10-12 RP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Hall View Post
    There's a reason why we bap your nose, not crucify you, for thread necromancy.

12. - Top - End - #942
    Titan in the Playground

Here's mine from 2002: Oozeforged (based on the Dralasite from Star Frontiers).

Perhaps we could discuss this stuff in a different thread?

13. - Top - End - #943
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, I made the basis of a Living Ooze subtype...

Unfortunately, just from a standpoint of balance, the immunity to poison and polymorph works out a little bit wonkily. Redoing it, I'd probably go for something more like this:

Living Ooze Subtype
    • Living Oozes are treated as both humanoids and oozes for the purposes of spells and other effects; and are subject to both as if they are either. For example, they would still be affected by Charm Person, despite being an Ooze.
    • Unlike the majority of Oozes, a Living Ooze has an Intelligence score, and does not possess the Mindless trait.
    • Unless otherwise stated, a Living Ooze is treated as having Low-Light vision, instead of blindsight. They are not blind, and are therein not immune to gaze attacks. Unless they possess blindsight, they are still subject to flanking as they would be normally.
    • Living Oozes are not immune to paralysis, poison, polymorph or stunning.

This makes them just barely oozes, to be honest, but gives you more room to work with without giving a race a Level Adjustment.

An example race I made back for the old type:

Looking back on it, I'd probably go more for something like this:
    Racial Traits
    • +2 Dexterity, -2 Charisma
    • Uorsai have a base land speed of 30 feet.
    • Uorsai have the ability to alter their appearance fairly easily, rendering disguise kits unnecessary when obfuscating their appearance, but can only appear as another Uorsai without one. They ignore penalties based on appearing as a different gender, and gain a +4 racial bonus on Disguise checks.
    • Uorsai have Blindsight with a range of thirty feet.
    • Uorsai have a +4 racial bonus on Escape Artist checks, being naturally difficult to bind.
    • Uorsai gain a +2 racial bonus on resisting effects with the [Mind-Affecting] descriptor.
    • Level Adjustment: +0

IDK, I've switched over to pathfinder so even this seems a little bit weak to me. I'd probably also give them a boost to intelligence or something, and maybe increase the range on the blindsight. As is, this'd probably stand at about 10-12 RP.
    Wow. Talk about a nerf. You went all the way in the opposite direction and made the race so weak that I'd never actually use it. Also, oozes are already alive, so "living ooze" doesn't make much sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Nifft View Post
    Here's mine from 2002: Oozeforged (based on the Dralasite from Star Frontiers).

Perhaps we could discuss this stuff in a different thread?
    Yeah, this is getting to be a large derailment. My homebrew thread would work for another location.

14. - Top - End - #944
    Titan in the Playground

Pegasus

These critters are surprisingly like the giant owl and giant eagle, to be honest. 4 HD Large magical beasts with flight, high strength, and mouthpick potential. Sure, there's some random differences, such as a slightly better stat array, no evasion, and Detect Evil and Detect Good at-will, but at their core these monsters aren't that different from their avian brethren. +1 LA.

Next are phantom fungi.
    Have you had enough of unreasonably high LA's and unplayable monsters in 3.5? Then check out the LA-assignment thread! Don't hesitate to give feedback!

Extended signature!

15. - Top - End - #945
    Titan in the Playground

Also, moving the debate on oozes would indeed be appreciated. For all it's worth, though, I'm glad this thread inspired it.
    Have you had enough of unreasonably high LA's and unplayable monsters in 3.5? Then check out the LA-assignment thread! Don't hesitate to give feedback!

Extended signature!

16. - Top - End - #946

+1 for the Pegasus seems fair. I concur.

17. - Top - End - #947
    Ogre in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGirl

I would give pegasus +0 if the player spoke in character like Mr. Ed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrocorus View Post
    This thread, Questions that can't be answered... Answered by RAW by No brains, is Epic.
    Quote Originally Posted by illyahr View Post
    That is so stupid it's hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by georgie_leech View Post
    ...I've clearly been playing D&D for too long, because that made a demented kind of sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by that_one_kobold View Post
    And this is why I love D&D

18. - Top - End - #948

Goblin

Quote Originally Posted by Inevitability View Post
    These critters are surprisingly like the giant owl and giant eagle, to be honest. 4 HD Large magical beasts with flight, high strength, and mouthpick potential. Sure, there's some random differences, such as a slightly better stat array, no evasion, and Detect Evil and Detect Good at-will, but at their core these monsters aren't that different from their avian brethren. +1 LA.
    I feel the urge to point out that I think mouthpick weapons are a ridiculous idea that shouldn't have happened. It was a wonderful gag in the Tangled movie, but as an RPG mechanic, it just feels like the kind of thing you do when you're not really committed to your character concept.

But, what effect is the availability of mouthpicks having on your LA estimates? Like, if mouthpick wasn't an option, would pegasus still be worth LA +1? I kind of doubt it.
    Last edited by Blue Jay; 2017-06-30 at 02:02 PM.

19. - Top - End - #949

MonkGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Jay View Post
    I feel the urge to point out that I think mouthpick weapons are a ridiculous idea that shouldn't have happened. It was a wonderful gag in the Tangled movie, but as an RPG mechanic, it just feels like the kind of thing you do when you're not really committed to your character concept.

What effect is the availability of mouthpicks having on your LA estimates? Like, if mouthpick wasn't an option, would pegasus still be worth LA +1? I kind of doubt it.
    For what it's worth, mouthpick has been consistently used throughout this process. To remove it from future calculations would imbalance the entire project. Also, weapons are so important for so many characters that removing mouthpicks as an option would be worse than having la-0

20. - Top - End - #950
    Troll in the Playground

Man i wish thurbane post his portion quickly
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Shadow View Post
    Threads are like cats. They go where they want, and never listen to what you want them to do.

21. - Top - End - #951
    Titan in the Playground

Post Re: The LA-assignment thread II: Where The Em Dash Doesn't Exist

OK, let's have a look here.

• Large magical beast (but no reach); 4 RHD (full BAB, two good saves); Str +8, Dex +4, Con +6, Wis +2, Cha +2 - great stats, no penalties to anything; +3 natural AC; 60 ft move, fly 120 ft (average) - pretty darn good; 3 natural attacks; overall, aside from 4 lost class levels and a lack of manipulative limbs, a very solid chassis.
    • At will Detect Good or Detect Evil - nothing amazing, but can be very frustrating for a DM (in the same way Paladins are; oh, you wanted the fact that NPC was evil to be a surprise? Too bad).
    • +4 racial bonus to Listen and Spot: not bad; decent (but small) set of skills for RHD.
    • If you allow for Versatile Spellcaster to work with set list casters, at LA +0 could still get 9ths. An initiator can get 9ths if RHD count as progressing IL by 2.
    • Your main two drawbacks, as I said earlier, are 4 lost class levels (offset against great stats and very fast flight), and a lack of hands. Since melee is likely to be the best route for you, being limited to Mouthpick weapons, or needing a way to gain hands, is a major inconvenience.

Despite the drawbacks, those stats and flight are very solid. Part of me wants to vote LA +2, but in the context of this thread, I think LA +1 is reasonable. At LA +1, you could still nab a single 9th level maneuver by level 20.

Fangshield Druid into MoMF/Warshaper could be another path (FD can get you hands).

Quote Originally Posted by khadgar567 View Post
    Man i wish thurbane post his portion quickly
    4 minutes: quick enough?

22. - Top - End - #952
    Troll in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

If you allow for Versatile Spellcaster to work with set list casters, at LA +0 could still get 9ths.
    I want to point out that this waters down the standard test of potential spellcasting access. You're lowering the bar from 'can get 9ths' to 'can use a specific ability to hit 9ths on some classes'. I prefer the "if you don't hit the benchmark, you don't hit the benchmark"-approach. So basically I'm saying: pegasi can't hit 9ths, by the standard test, and if you're optimizing around that, you're in a game where that would be okay anyway - it doesn't affect LA.

All of which does not change that I agree with +1 for the pegasus.
    Spoiler: Collectible nice things
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Faily View Post
    Read ExLibrisMortis' post...

WHY IS THERE NO LIKE BUTTON?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Keledrath View Post
    Libris: look at your allowed sources. I don't think any of your options were from those.
    My incarnate/crusader. A self-healing crowd-control melee build (ECL 8).
    My Ruby Knight Vindicator barsader. A party-buffing melee build (ECL 14).

23. - Top - End - #953

Generally concur with +1.

However, the lack of manipulating appendages might be sufficient to drop the LA down to +0.
    I mean, given the choice between a useful manipulating appendage and good (Ex) flight ... I'm inclined to say that having a useful manipulating appendage (or more than one) has the advantage most of the time over good (Ex) flight. A lot more problems are solvable with manipulating appendages and not (Ex) flight than are solvable by (Ex) flight and not manipulating appendages.
    No DM is ever truly out of tricks to mess with his/her players.
    No player is ever truly out of ways to surprise their DM.
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #954
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlackDragon

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Jay View Post

But, what effect is the availability of mouthpicks having on your LA estimates? Like, if mouthpick wasn't an option, would pegasus still be worth LA +1? I kind of doubt it.
    You can still use armor spikes or improved unarmed strike

25. - Top - End - #955
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ExLibrisMortis View Post
    I want to point out that this waters down the standard test of potential spellcasting access. You're lowering the bar from 'can get 9ths' to 'can use a specific ability to hit 9ths on some classes'. I prefer the "if you don't hit the benchmark, you don't hit the benchmark"-approach. So basically I'm saying: pegasi can't hit 9ths, by the standard test, and if you're optimizing around that, you're in a game where that would be okay anyway - it doesn't affect LA.
    I basically agree with your point. I was mainly pointing it out as a general observation, not really taking into it account for my LA analysis. I didn't make that at all clear. Apologies.

As a side-note though: honestly, I wouldn't really call investing in a single feat particularly high optimization. Not significantly more so than a melee type taking Power Attack.

26. - Top - End - #956
    Troll in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

I basically agree with your point. I was mainly pointing it out as a general observation, not really taking into it account for my LA analysis. I didn't make that at all clear. Apologies.

As a side-note though: honestly, I wouldn't really call investing in a single feat particularly high optimization. Not significantly more so than a melee type taking Power Attack.
    Okay, cool. I didn't think you were, just wanted to make sure. The feat isn't super high-OP on a beguiler, but getting it to work on non-list casters is fairly high-OP (spontaneous domain wizards/clerics and the like), and mostly it's more hassle in your grading system than you want.
    Last edited by ExLibrisMortis; 2017-07-01 at 04:50 AM.
    Show

Libris: look at your allowed sources. I don't think any of your options were from those.

27. - Top - End - #957
    Titan in the Playground

Phantom Fungus

The phantom fungus is a medium 2 HD plant. This in itself is interesting, as it gives one the many immunities inherent in the plant type (mind-affecting, crits, and almost all poisons, to name a few), while reducing the number of the horrible racial hit dice plants get (which are about equal to a warrior's).

Phantom fungi also have Greater Invisibility at-will, combined with a racial move silently bonus. They have only one natural attack, but getting more isn't too hard, and there's more than enough levels to set up a sneak attack build. The racial bonus to strength helps.

Speaking of racial boni, phantom fungi also get +6 constitution. Their dexterity and wisdom are average, though, and their charisma and intelligence take considerable hits (net stat total: +0).

For now, I'm going to give them +1 LA. Yes, invisibility and immunities are interesting and innovative, but the fungi come with a number of drawbacks (handlessness, low speed, abysmal intelligence) that I feel balance them out to the degree that only a small LA is necessary.

Phase spiders are next.
    Last edited by Inevitability; 2017-07-01 at 05:10 AM.

Extended signature!

28. - Top - End - #958
    Troll in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Greater invisibility is the real deal, that sets you up for sneak attack forever. It's immune to invisibility purge, too. Terrible intelligence hurts rogue-types, but even so, this could be a mean combat-focused rogue. LA +1 is reasonable.
    Show

29. - Top - End - #959

Quote Originally Posted by Inevitability View Post
    Speaking of racial boni, ...
    At the risk of being thoroughly boring, if we're going to insist on Latinate forums for bonuses, given that a plant is almost certainly neuter with regards to gender, you should be using bonum and bona.

30. - Top - End - #960
    Orc in the Playground

eek Re: The LA-assignment thread II: Where The Em Dash Doesn't Exist

That is not how declination works.
    shipping Sabine/Vaarsuvius