New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

GnomePirate

Default Star Wars d6 (WEG), Rogue One conversions yet?

Has anyone seen any conversions or decent source material on the various troops and ships from Rogue One? I can manage, yes, but easier if someone else already did the leg work. In particular the Delta Shuttle, and Death Trooper stats. I know the Lambda replaced the Delta in the Navy, I am going to have the intelligence branch keep using them and the Death Troopers will remain the enforcement/shock troops of the Intel branch as well. I have checked the various downloads on d6 holocron and didn't see anything. Not sure if they are even continuing to update that site as things come out.
    Last edited by Corsair14; 2017-04-20 at 12:22 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Librarian in the Playground Moderator

Default Re: Star Wars d6 (WEG), Rogue One conversions yet?

Some folks over on rancorpit.com, which is dedicated to d6 Star Wars, have done a number; I'd provide specific links, but can't from this work computer.
    The Cranky Gamer
    *It isn't realism, it's verisimilitude; the appearance of truth within the framework of the game.
    *Picard management tip: Debate honestly. The goal is to arrive at the truth, not at your preconception.
    *Mutant Dawn for Savage Worlds!
    *The One Deck Engine: Gaming on a budget
    Written by Me on DriveThru RPG
    There are almost 400,000 threads on this site. If you need me to address a thread as a moderator, include a link.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Barbarian in the Playground

GnomePirate

I think I looked on there last night. I didn't notice anything more recent than some stuff from Rebels. They didn't have even any TFA material. I cant go make sure either because of the same problem you have lol. Yet they let us come here for some reason.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Librarian in the Playground Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Corsair14 View Post
    I think I looked on there last night. I didn't notice anything more recent than some stuff from Rebels. They didn't have even any TFA material. I cant go make sure either because of the same problem you have lol. Yet they let us come here for some reason.
    And I can go check on it in the computer in my office, but not the one on the floor.

*shrug*

I know a few of the vehicles got statted.

EDIT:
    http://www.rancorpit.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6287

Only one I found.
    Last edited by LibraryOgre; 2017-04-20 at 02:04 PM.
    The Cranky Gamer
    *It isn't realism, it's verisimilitude; the appearance of truth within the framework of the game.
    *Picard management tip: Debate honestly. The goal is to arrive at the truth, not at your preconception.
    *Mutant Dawn for Savage Worlds!
    *The One Deck Engine: Gaming on a budget
    Written by Me on DriveThru RPG
    There are almost 400,000 threads on this site. If you need me to address a thread as a moderator, include a link.