I want the fighter to be useful for more than just fight, so I created some class abilities to throw in with the bonus feats and granted them the weapon focus line for free, with the ability to change their focus starting at level six. Enjoy and please let me know what you think.

HD: 1d10
Skill Points: 4+int/level ((4+int)* at first level)
Skills: Balance (Dex), Bluff (Cha), Climb (Str), Craft (Int), Diplomacy (Cha), Gather Information (Cha), Handle Animal (Cha), Heal (Wis), Gather Information (Cha), Intimidate (Cha), Jump (Str), Knowledge(Architecture and Engineering), Knowledge(Geography), Knowledge(History), Knowledge(Local), Knowledge(Nobility/Royalty), Listen (Wis), Profession (Wis), Ride (Dex), Sense Motive (Wis), Spot (Wis), and Swim (Str), Tumble (Dex), Use Rope (Dex).
Proficiencies: A fighter is proficient with all simple and martial weapons and with all armor (heavy, medium, and light) and shields (including tower shields).

Abilities:
Level 1 - Weapon Focus for any one weapon the fighter is proficient in/Fighter Bonus Feat/Braun over Brains
Braun over Brains [Ex]- as a first level fighter you are able to shake off or prevent negative magical effects that are used against you in combat. While in combat you gain your fighter level as a bonus against any magical affect that targets you. For example Martin, a third level fighter, is targeted by a Scare spell from a third level sorcerer would add his fighter level as a bonus to his will save to resist the effect. If in the next round Martin was targeted by a Blindness/Deafness spell from the fourth level wizard accompanying the sorcerer he would add his fighter level to the fortitude save to resist the effect. This ability is two fold though. If a fighter fails his save and would not be able to act normal (as due to a charm person or slow spell) he can continue to act normally for a number of rounds equal to his fighter level. This ability is only usable during combat. This applies to spells, spell-like abilities, and supernatural abilities that target the fighter either directly or indirectly.
Level 2 - Fighter Bonus Feat/Look At Me
Look At Me [Ex]- A fighter demands the attention of his enemies. If an enemy is within 60 feet of a fighter and has Hit Dice equal to or lower than the fighter's class level, the creature must make a will save (DC 10+Fighter's Class Level+Con Modifier). If the creature fails this save it is required to attack the fighter. This ability has no affect on mindless creatures, controlled creatures, or creatures with an int score below 3. If the creature passes it's save, it may act normally.
Level 3 - Fight Me!
Fight Me [Ex]- If an enemy is within 60 feet of a fighter and the fighter can see it, the fighter can call out to the creature to fight him. As a standard action, make an opposed character level check with the fighter getting a bonus for each level of fighter and the enemy getting their will save as a bonus. This ability has no affect on mindless creatures, controlled creatures, or creatures with an int score below 3.
Level 4 - Weapon Specialization for the weapon selected at level 1/Fighter Bonus Feat/Stand Down
Stand Down [Ex]- At this point the fighter has learned that sometimes the best way to solve a problem is to force the enemy to stand down. This ability can be used in the first round of combat only. Depending on the way that the fighter wants to force the enemies to stand down he makes either a Bluff, Diplomacy, or Intimidate check modified by his Fighter level and his enemies make either an opposed will save or sense motive check, whichever is higher. If he succeeds, the enemy lowers their weapons, cower in fear, or some other form of standing down allowing the party to pass. If the party decides to take action after the enemies have stood down they will attack with fervor, gaining a +2 to attack and damage rolls for the first round. If the enemies are especially keen on protecting something or are otherwise bound to their mission, they may get a bonus on their opposed rolls at the DM's discretion.
Level 5 - Stand Strong
Stand Strong [Ex]- As an immediate action, a fighter can give up all or a portion of his Braun over Brain bonus to an ally within 30 feet, urging them to stand strong against the forces trying to hinder them. This ability does not allow the ally to continue acting as normal after being effected by magic that would otherwise take that away from them. It only grants them the bonus to resist the magic.
Level 6 - Fighter Bonus Feat/Weapon Aptitude
Weapon Aptitude - A fighter may change the weapon that receives the benefit of his weapon focus and weapon specialization feats. This process takes 8 hours of rest and a full day of training to familiarize himself with the weapon and the best ways to use them.

What does everyone think of these levels? Too much of the same or does it give the fighter inherent battlefield control or additional options instead of "I hit it with my sword a slightly different way"?