Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Skulltop Hill, Caves at the Back

(To the Hobgoblin)
    Why don't we save some trouble and each go on their way?

2. - Top - End - #32
    Barbarian in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Without any attempt to hide his disinterest, Gurt follows the exchange between the very short and the very huge men both claiming to be the source of his dismay. He eyes Jennifer with suspicion as she approaches (human females are disgusting!) and finally speaks up after Ulrich, slowly and stressing certain words the way you'd speak to someone with questionable mental faculties.

An excellent idea, and your way is back to where you came from, to the front of the hill, or better still: back to your filthy village, before Blogg, the ogre, has you for lunch instead of the two sheep he kept for that.
    78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
    The cleric was walking through a forest when he heard a loud explosion. Upon investigation, he quickly uncovered the ruins of a large tower he couldn't remember seeing there before. He decided to search the rubble for anything worth looting. At that point, I told the wizard to start rolling to see if he would stabilise.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Bugbear in the Playground

Teyas Ricric

I am sorry for bothering you but our way is to the ogre we hope to ask him why he kidnapped those people after being peaceful for so long.
    thanks for linkele for my avatar

4. - Top - End - #34

RedKnightGirl

Gurt

Well I'm sorry you missed it, but the entrance to Blogg's Hill is at the other side. Looks like a big cave? Anyway, the only thing you'll find here are Blogg's sheep, and myself, and since he intends to keep his sheep, I'm not going to let you anywhere near them. Begone!

He waves his sword vaguely in front of him, not at anyone in particular, but clearly meant to hasten your departure.
    78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
    The cleric was walking through a forest when he heard a loud explosion. Upon investigation, he quickly uncovered the ruins of a large tower he couldn't remember seeing there before. He decided to search the rubble for anything worth looting. At that point, I told the wizard to start rolling to see if he would stabilise.

5. - Top - End - #35

Teyas Ricric

Seeing that he was getting nowhere with the hobgoblin he said. Thank you for your help today and clearing our confusion we shall heads towards the front now.
    Last edited by Iceseer; 2017-05-01 at 06:35 PM.

6. - Top - End - #36

RedKnightGirl

Gurt remains standing on the path that leads towards the clearing, eyeing the party suspiciously until it is out of sight.

7. - Top - End - #37
    Pixie in the Playground

DrowGirl

Elaine

Psst, halfman, I saw a sheep vanish. I think it found the backdoor, want to sneak back and find it? I can keep the guy distracted, if you need it.

Elaine describes where and how she saw the sheep vanish.

8. - Top - End - #38

Tiras Ricric
    Thank you for the information. I am confident I can go to the entrance but I am not sure about the rest of us. What with no one seeking to be good at stealth and having an alert hobogoblin. So you could be a distraction and the rest of the group could move to the tunnel separately trying to be as hidden as possible. Seriously thank you for the information and volunterring. Tiras says not mentioning the fact he already knew where the entrance was.

9. - Top - End - #39
    Pixie in the Playground

DrowGirl

Elaine // Big Ursa // Jamin

Elaine Hey Big Ursa, you want to sing some more? Do you know the ballad of the dumb green goblin?

Big Ursa With a voice that carries, definitely all the way up to Gurt Ballad of the dumb green goblin? Never heard, how does it go?

Elaine Well, a little bit like this:
    Once there was a goblin,
    ee-aye-ee-aye-oh
    who loved the smell of ogre
    ee-aye-ee-aye-oh
    and a dumb dumb here
    and a dumb dumb there
    Here a dumb
    There a dumb
    Everywhere a dumb dumb
    And the green goblin was very dumb,
    ee-aye-ee-aye-oh

Jamin Halfman, that's our cue to vanish. You go to the cave entrance, I'm going to flank the green dummy in case he tries anything stupid.

Big Ursa Oh, so like this:
    Bla nergh bla bla goblin,
    ee-aye-ee-aye-oh
    dumb goblin green ogre
    ee-aye-ee-aye-oh
    and a dumb Gurt here
    and a dumb Gurt there
    Here a Gurt
    There a Gurt
    Everywhere a dumb Gurt
    And the hobgoblin was very green,
    ee-aye-ee-aye-oh