New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213
  1. - Top - End - #361
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Don't Look Back IC

He just decided to call the cops. Lissa replies. Say hi to daddy for me! She says brightly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

2. - Top - End - #362
    Titan in the Playground

"Thank you," Victor replies, watching the scene in front of him.
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

3. - Top - End - #363
    Titan in the Playground

A couple minutes later, a Boston PD squad car arrives.

They place the thief in handcuffs and then proceed to take statements from the crowd of students. Then they get to each of you.

"Tell us what happened."

Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

Follow me on Twitter!

4. - Top - End - #364

This one. Lissa said disdainfully pointing to the thief. Tried to steal my friend, Jessie's bag.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

5. - Top - End - #365
    Titan in the Playground

"We were walking back from a trip into town, and that man ran by, snatching Jess's bag. I called you guys while Lissa ran after them and tackled him into the ground. I'm not sure what other details you want."

Show

6. - Top - End - #366
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    This one. Lissa said disdainfully pointing to the thief. Tried to steal my friend, Jessie's bag.
    "So the perp took your friends bag, and then what? He obviously didn't get far, so what happened?"

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    "We were walking back from a trip into town, and that man ran by, snatching Jess's bag. I called you guys while Lissa ran after them and tackled him into the ground. I'm not sure what other details you want."
    "When you say, "tackled into the ground," what exactly do you mean by that?"

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

7. - Top - End - #367
    Titan in the Playground

"Well, exactly what she said..." Jenny said, shrugging. "Lissa knocked this punk down as he was running, and I helped her to hold him a bit.
    Could be wrong, but I don't think he's just a simple bag-snatcher.
    "
    Cool elan Illithid Slayer by linkele.

Editor/co-writer of Magicae Est Potestas, a crossover between Artemis Fowl and Undertale. Ao3 FanFiction.net DeviantArt
    We also have a TvTropes page!

Currently playing: Red Hand of Doom(campaign journal) Campaign still going on, but journal discontinued until further notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Squire Doodad View Post
    I could write a lengthy explanation, but honestly just what danielxcutter said.
    Extended sig here.

8. - Top - End - #368

Yeah, I took marital arts training and he didn't see me coming, so.. Lissa chirped up.

9. - Top - End - #369
    Titan in the Playground

Yeah, I took marital arts training and he didn't see me coming, so.. Lissa chirped up.
    "Bam! Down he went!" giggled Jenny.

Editor/co-writer of Magicae Est Potestas, a crossover between Artemis Fowl and Undertale. Ao3 FanFiction.net DeviantArt

Currently playing: Red Hand of Doom(campaign journal) Campaign still going on, but journal discontinued until further notice.

Extended sig here.

10. - Top - End - #370
    Titan in the Playground

"I don't understand. You took martial arts training, so... what? You used your training to attack him?"

The officer turns to Jenny and turns a page in his notebook.

"What makes you think this wasn't a random purse-snatching?"

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

11. - Top - End - #371

Quote Originally Posted by Lentrax View Post
    "I don't understand. You took martial arts training, so... what? You used your training to attack him?"

I wasn't attacking him, I was protecting my friend's property. Lissa protests.

12. - Top - End - #372
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lentrax View Post
    "What were we supposed to do, let him get away?"

"I dunno... it's just a feeling mostly. Could be just me."

Extended sig here.

13. - Top - End - #373
    Titan in the Playground

I wasn't attacking him, I was protecting my friend's property. Lissa protests.
    "Then you won't mind being more specific on how you stopped him."

Quote Originally Posted by danielxcutter View Post
    "What were we supposed to do, let him get away?"

"I dunno... it's just a feeling mostly. Could be just me."
    "Well, I don't think he is. We know this guy. He's a nobody."

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

14. - Top - End - #374
    Titan in the Playground

After narrowly escaping jail (or not having to worry about it, depending on your circumstances), you find yourselves back on campus. The group starts slowly breaking apart, with people going to either their rooms or to a dining facility for a bite to eat. eventually, you reach the quad, and find yourselves at a message board where several flyers have been posted for various clubs and activities. You are all about to start going your own way, when you see Jessie looking at the board.

Is there some club she wants to join? And more importantly, will you be joining with her?

Spoiler: Scene 10
    Show
    Unopposed roll.

Allure D6: Convince Jessie to join a club with you. +2 VP.
    Conflict D10: Prove your superiority to Jessie, and try to convince her that your activity is way better than any dumb, old club. +2 VP, and get Jessie alone for a scene next episode.
    Skill D6: Appeal to Jessie's intellectual side and have her join a club with you. +2 VP.
    Luck D4: Wait, what? Have no idea what anyone else is talking about, and just go along with whatever. +1 VP.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

15. - Top - End - #375
    Titan in the Playground

"Hm, Socratic Society?" Victor says, noting one of the club's flyers. "Says they meet during Thursday lunches, debating with fellow students. I've been considering going this year. Plus, free pizza is free pizza, no matter your weal- Oh, hey James!" At that moment, the club president comes by with a couple of the other students, apparently in the club as well. "Yeah, we're a pretty relaxed group, and we have people from various fields. You don't have to have even taken a class in philosophy. We just want to encourage discussion of current events, really. The name's kind of a misnomer in that way."
    Spoiler
    Show
    Skill (+1), Renaissance Man (+1), School King (+2), Dazzling Display (Everyone else disadvantage)
    Last edited by Esprit15; 2017-09-24 at 03:56 PM.

Show

16. - Top - End - #376

C'mon Jessie. Lissa replied working at the booth with the other karate club students.

You should join karate club. Learn how to defend yourself, and it's even better for you then working out. She piped up showing off some of her teammates muscles.

Spoiler
    Show

Allure, Gorgeous gi, School queen

17. - Top - End - #377
    Barbarian in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Zack wasn't actually there. Well, he was there, but he wasn't even aware that the group he'd just split off from had actually ended up in the same spot as he was. He was just at the activity board to check when the swim team was having their first meet.

"Huh. The girls' swim team is looking for a couple of new members." Zack says to himself as his eyes drift towards the recruitment poster next to his team's own.

Spoiler: Modifiers
    Show
    Luck roll.

Neutral luck, +2 bonus from Snoop, for a +2 bonus overall.
    My Homebrew
    Healer: Pathfinder remake of the 3.5 class of the same name. Light, restoration, and more positive energy effects than you can shake a cleric at.

18. - Top - End - #378
    Barbarian in the Playground

Planetar

As she was passing by the board, Susan noticed that some people had congregated in front of the message board and more importantly that there was the opportunity to join the school newspaper. She begins to consider joining then realizes that she doesn't have the confidence to go alone when she notices Jessie.

"H-hey Jessie. Do-do you, I mean, would you be-be interested in joining the School Newspaper? she mumbles,
    "It-it might be kinda fun, an-and I found out that a lot of places like to se-see this kind of thing on your job application."

Spoiler: Rolls
    Show

Strength: +1
    Honor Student: +2
    Keen Eye: +2

19. - Top - End - #379
    Titan in the Playground

"Hey Jessie, want to join the school soccer team with me?" Jenny asked. "Dontcha think it'll be cool?"

Spoiler: Bonus
    Show
    Genre Savvy to substitute Luck roll for Skill, which is strong roll.

Extended sig here.

20. - Top - End - #380
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    "Hm, Socratic Society?" Victor says, noting one of the club's flyers. "Says they meet during Thursday lunches, debating with fellow students. I've been considering going this year. Plus, free pizza is free pizza, no matter your weal- Oh, hey James!" At that moment, the club president comes by with a couple of the other students, apparently in the club as well. "Yeah, we're a pretty relaxed group, and we have people from various fields. You don't have to have even taken a class in philosophy. We just want to encourage discussion of current events, really. The name's kind of a misnomer in that way."
    Spoiler
    Show
    Skill (+1), Renaissance Man (+1), School King (+2), Dazzling Display (Everyone else disadvantage)
    Don't take this the wrong way. I mean, you're nice and all, for a rich kid. But I don't want to spend more time with you than I already do.

C'mon Jessie. Lissa replied working at the booth with the other karate club students.

You should join karate club. Learn how to defend yourself, and it's even better for you then working out. She piped up showing off some of her teammates muscles.

Spoiler
    Show

Allure, Gorgeous gi, School queen
    Karate? I don't think so. I already have everything I need to protect myself right here, she says, indicating her bag.

"Hey Jessie, want to join the school soccer team with me?" Jenny asked. "Dontcha think it'll be cool?"

Spoiler: Bonus
    Show
    Genre Savvy to substitute Luck roll for Skill, which is strong roll.
    I think I'll pass. I haven't had much fun with team sports, and the idea of running around for two hours kicking a ball just doesn't appeal to me, know what I mean?

Quote Originally Posted by ElFi View Post
    Zack wasn't actually there. Well, he was there, but he wasn't even aware that the group he'd just split off from had actually ended up in the same spot as he was. He was just at the activity board to check when the swim team was having their first meet.

"Huh. The girls' swim team is looking for a couple of new members." Zack says to himself as his eyes drift towards the recruitment poster next to his team's own.

Spoiler: Modifiers
    Show
    Luck roll.

Neutral luck, +2 bonus from Snoop, for a +2 bonus overall.
    Now, this on the other hand, I could actually get into. I swim laps a few times a week, just to keep in shape. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad to try out for the team...

Quote Originally Posted by Kartoffelbrein View Post
    As she was passing by the board, Susan noticed that some people had congregated in front of the message board and more importantly that there was the opportunity to join the school newspaper. She begins to consider joining then realizes that she doesn't have the confidence to go alone when she notices Jessie.

"H-hey Jessie. Do-do you, I mean, would you be-be interested in joining the School Newspaper? she mumbles,
    "It-it might be kinda fun, an-and I found out that a lot of places like to se-see this kind of thing on your job application."

Spoiler: Rolls
    Show

Strength: +1
    Honor Student: +2
    Keen Eye: +2
    Newspaper... research, digging around... finding the truth... I could probably be up for that too, but I guess we will have to see how everything goes, won't we?

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

21. - Top - End - #381
    Titan in the Playground

Aside from these occasional group ventures, they hardly did spend time together though... "Alright, just an idea."

Show

22. - Top - End - #382

But what if you're separated from the bag? Lissa pipes up as Jessie's attention is called away from the other suggestions.

Maybe she knows some hand to hand already? She turned to her teammates.

23. - Top - End - #383
    Titan in the Playground

Jenny shrugged. Alright then... damn. Can't help it I guess.

Extended sig here.

24. - Top - End - #384

Jenny shrugged. Alright then... damn. Can't help it I guess.
    Jenny. Do you want to try some martial arts? Lissa replies popping up next to her, closely.