New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Dungeons and Dreamboats VIII: Bulletproof Nudity

Quote Originally Posted by Holya View Post
    Right so I need help. I've looked for a picture for three days now and I am on a bit of a time restraint for finding it. So here is what has eluded me for the last few days. A were viper or more so any good were reptile. Hell I would even take good were vermin. Since I am having to set up a encounter and I am tired of the common used were mammals like wolves, dogs , cats, rats, etc.. But everything I look for in the terms of were reptiles all pull up Nagas or Yuan ti. So please any help would be appreciated.
    What would a were-viper look like, though? There have been many types of Yuan-Ti: all snake-like with a tail, humanoid upper half with a snake tail, humanoid torso and legs with reptilian head and skin, mostly human with slightly reptilian features... I can't imagine a were-viper that doesn't look like one of these types.

Spoiler: yuan-ti
    Show

all WotC

"We need the excuse of fiction to stage what we truly are." ~ Slavoj Žižek, The Pervert’s Guide to Cinema
    "El bien más preciado es la libertad" ~ Valeriano Orobón Fernández, A las barricadas
    "If civilization has an opposite, it is war." ~ Ursula K. Le Guin, The Left Hand of Darkness

Roguish | We Were Rogue | [3.5] Greek Mythology Variant | [3.5] The Fey Compendium

2. - Top - End - #272
    Bugbear in the Playground

So I have an awfully specific request I'll most likely have to commission it or something, but I thought asking here if someone had anything even remotely fitting wouldn't hurt:

What I'm looking for is a picture of a young (late teens to early 20s) female shadowrun "nordic" troll. Pictures of female shadowrun troll characters in general are about as rare as... I don't know, something really, really rare? and most of those tend to be dark-skinned and on the inappropriately thin side if you manage to find one, so finding a pale, blonde, blue-eyed brawny one seems to be pretty much impossible. Bonus points for tattoos and piercings but honestly, I'd take anything even remotely close to that description.

3. - Top - End - #273
    Halfling in the Playground

Beholder

Quote Originally Posted by HeadlessMermaid View Post
    What would a were-viper look like, though? There have been many types of Yuan-Ti: all snake-like with a tail, humanoid upper half with a snake tail, humanoid torso and legs with reptilian head and skin, mostly human with slightly reptilian features... I can't imagine a were-viper that doesn't look like one of these types.

Show

all WotC

I know.. Its just I didn't want my players thinking every Yuan-Ti was a weresnake or every were reptile was a Yuan-Ti. That and it seems weird if the hybrid form of a reptile is just a naga or Yuan-Ti. I mean werewolves don't really have a correlation unless you consider gnolls but they look too dog like for werewolves. So yeah you lot see my problem?

4. - Top - End - #274
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Warlawk View Post
    Some spearmen, nothing that says they're elves, but nothing that says they aren't though some may be a bit bulky, could just be the armor though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potato_Priest View Post
    *pics*
    Thanks for the help! None that match what I had in mind precisely, but still useful!
    Elezen Dark Knight avatar by Linklele
    Favourite classes: Beguiler, Scout, Warblade, 3.5 Warlock, Harbinger (PF:PoW).

5. - Top - End - #275
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HeadlessMermaid View Post

Show

all WotC

Those would all fit pretty nicely in this thread: Dungeons and Shoggaths. Weres almost by definition are a cross between a human and an animal, which is also pretty much what nagas and yuan-tis are. With the notable difference that weres can switch between a fully human, hybrid, and sometimes fully animal form, while nagas and yuan-tis cannot. It's like trying to tell the difference between a bunny and a vampire rabbit. Visually, there's not much to distinguish them. Add in the fact that yuan-tis have varying levels of snakeyness, and your players are just going to have to pay attention to the monster's behavior to easily tell the difference.

I figure gnolls are closer to hyenas than wolves or dogs, but could still be easily mistaken for werewolves by someone who's never seen either.
    Last edited by Lord Torath; 2018-03-29 at 02:13 PM.
    Warhammer 40,000 Campaign Skirmish Game: Warpstrike
    My Spelljammer stuff (including an orbit tracker), 2E AD&D spreadsheet, and Vault of the Drow maps are available in my Dropbox. Feel free to use or not use it as you see fit!
    Thri-Kreen Ranger/Psionicist by me, based off of Rich's A Monster for Every Season

6. - Top - End - #276

Quote Originally Posted by Delta View Post
    What I'm looking for is a picture of a young (late teens to early 20s) female shadowrun "nordic" troll. Pictures of female shadowrun troll characters in general are about as rare as... I don't know, something really, really rare? and most of those tend to be dark-skinned and on the inappropriately thin side if you manage to find one, so finding a pale, blonde, blue-eyed brawny one seems to be pretty much impossible. Bonus points for tattoos and piercings but honestly, I'd take anything even remotely close to that description.
    Would portraits (i.e. not full body pictures) suit you?

Spoiler: Shadowrun female trolls
    Show

from here (where there's more, but not exactly what you ask)
    "We need the excuse of fiction to stage what we truly are." ~ Slavoj Žižek, The Pervert’s Guide to Cinema
    "El bien más preciado es la libertad" ~ Valeriano Orobón Fernández, A las barricadas
    "If civilization has an opposite, it is war." ~ Ursula K. Le Guin, The Left Hand of Darkness

Roguish | We Were Rogue | [3.5] Greek Mythology Variant | [3.5] The Fey Compendium

7. - Top - End - #277
    Colossus in the Playground

Right so I need help. I've looked for a picture for three days now and I am on a bit of a time restraint for finding it. So here is what has eluded me for the last few days. A were viper or more so any good were reptile.
    Serpent Kingdoms had this:

Spoiler: Wereserpent
    Show

noticably difference from most yuan-ti variants in having both legs and a thick tail. For yuan-ti it tends to be one or the other. Snake-headed yuan-ti don't normally have visible ears, either.
    Last edited by hamishspence; 2018-03-30 at 02:25 AM.
    Marut-2 Avatar by Serpentine
    New Marut Avatar by Linkele

8. - Top - End - #278

I know.. Its just I didn't want my players thinking every Yuan-Ti was a weresnake or every were reptile was a Yuan-Ti. That and it seems weird if the hybrid form of a reptile is just a naga or Yuan-Ti. I mean werewolves don't really have a correlation unless you consider gnolls but they look too dog like for werewolves. So yeah you lot see my problem?
    I belive this snakeman from dark souls looks interesting and distint enougth from the usual snakeperson:

Spoiler
    Show

Their heads got snake like not their tails, I think that's very clever.
    Last edited by S@tanicoaldo; 2018-03-30 at 03:29 PM.
    I'm not a native english speaker and I'm dyslexic(that doesn't mean I have low IQ quite the opposite actually it means I make a lot of typos).

So I beg for forgiveness, patience and comprehension.

Quote Originally Posted by Max_Killjoy View Post
    It's like somewhere along the way, "freedom of speech" became "all negative response is censorship".
    Quote Originally Posted by 2D8HP View Post
    "Gosh 2D8HP, you are so very correct (and also good looking), and your humility is stunning"

9. - Top - End - #279
    Ogre in the Playground

Does anyone have any olive-tone half-elf females with black hair? I'm working on a character for a campaign, her home village is very Mediterranean-inspired.
    Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    It's like Amazon.com around here; free 2-day shipping on all orders no matter how trivial.
    Quote Originally Posted by u/s_SoNick
    Dr Mog: Hey, spiffy new threads you got there Tyro.

Tyro: Pie jesu domine smacks book against forehead Dona eis requiem

10. - Top - End - #280
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

I have a somewhat basic request: a female half-fiend/cambion/alu-fiend/tiefling/succubus/whatever that's castery, winged, and not completely naked. More of a "party girl from hell" than "pole dancer from hell." I've looked through a ton of these threads, and found a lot that's close, but not quite.

Details in order of importance are:
    Female
    Wings
    Tail
    Horns
    Non-ridiculously sexualized
    Unnatural skin tone
    Caster stuff, especially books.
    Feet, not hooves
    Pointy ears

I'll pay my taxes when I get to a different computer.

11. - Top - End - #281
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

I have a couple that might be remotely in your wheelhouse, though nothing perfect. If you have something close, I'm willing to help by tweaking details in Photoshop if you like.

Spoiler: Succubi???
    Show

Last edited by BladeofObliviom; 2018-03-30 at 05:08 PM.

12. - Top - End - #282

Quote Originally Posted by Jurai View Post
    Does anyone have any olive-tone half-elf females with black hair? I'm working on a character for a campaign, her home village is very Mediterranean-inspired.
    In my humble and very biased opinion, the Mediterranean is criminally under-represented in fantasy art. I usually settle for approximations:

13. - Top - End - #283
    Ogre in the Playground

Thanks Headless Mermaid.
    Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    It's like Amazon.com around here; free 2-day shipping on all orders no matter how trivial.
    Quote Originally Posted by u/s_SoNick
    Dr Mog: Hey, spiffy new threads you got there Tyro.

Tyro: Pie jesu domine smacks book against forehead Dona eis requiem

14. - Top - End - #284

Quote Originally Posted by AvvyR View Post
    I have a somewhat basic request: a female half-fiend/cambion/alu-fiend/tiefling/succubus/whatever that's castery, winged, and not completely naked. More of a "party girl from hell" than "pole dancer from hell." I've looked through a ton of these threads, and found a lot that's close, but not quite.
    Spoiler: From Hell
    Show

Succubus Philosopher by KateMaxpaint

Vandra Gnorryn, Wayfinder #17 Illustration by Beatrice Pelagatti

Demon Summoner by Paolo Puggioni

Succubus Mage by Darantha

Succubus by Robh Ruppel (AD&D 2nd Edition Planescape Adventure: Harbinger House / TSR)

Succubus Blues by livingrope

Alchemist by wrednawiedzma

15. - Top - End - #285

Quote Originally Posted by Ignimortis View Post
    Elves, that's exactly what I'd like to ask for. I tried my google-fu and artwork collections, but in vain, and so I turn to the playgrounders for help.
    I'm looking for a male elf spearman, but not tribal - a well-armored one, preferably without a helmet (black or blond hair would be great).
    The hair color is wrong, but I just stumbled across this one:

Spoiler
    Show

Last edited by Coventry; 2018-03-31 at 01:18 AM. Reason: fixing typo

16. - Top - End - #286
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by AvvyR View Post
    I've looked through a ton of these threads, and found a lot that's close, but not quite.

Details in order of importance are:
    Female
    Wings
    Tail
    Horns
    Non-ridiculously sexualized
    Unnatural skin tone
    Caster stuff, especially books.
    Feet, not hooves
    Pointy ears

I'll pay my taxes when I get to a different computer.
    While she's wielding a staff rather than a book, and lacks visible horns, the Queen of Whispers from Champions of Ruin fits:

Spoiler: Sonellion Queen of Whispers
    Show
    Marut-2 Avatar by Serpentine
    New Marut Avatar by Linkele

17. - Top - End - #287
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    I have a couple that might be remotely in your wheelhouse, though nothing perfect. If you have something close, I'm willing to help by tweaking details in Photoshop if you like.

Spoiler: Succubi???
    Show

I really like that first one as the rarely-seen warrior type for this species. A shame it's not what I'm looking for, but it's awesome.

More digging has led me to this one, which I'll probably end up using. If only she had wings!

Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #288
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

red hair woman human greatsword full plate
    Imagine if all real-world conversations were like internet D&D conversations...
    Protip: DnD is an incredibly social game played by some of the most socially inept people on the planet - Lev
    I read this somewhere and I stick to it: "I would rather play a bad system with my friends than a great system with nobody". - Trevlac
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelb_Panthera View Post
    That said, trolling is entirely counterproductive (yes, even when it's hilarious).

19. - Top - End - #289
    Troll in the Playground

MonkGuy

Does anyone have a half orc cleric of Kord? Presence of a holy symbol of Kord is important. Also, I wouldn't mind it if there was a cow skull or some Holstein hide somewhere on the character (it's a sentimental thing for the character).
    PbP Junk and Stuff:
    My Characters:
    I am currently not a player in a game, and would be mostly interested in joining 5E games.
    My Campaigns:
    For the Republic of Ishtar! A 5E Campaign

My PbP color is dark red.
    My Player Registry
    My DM Registry

Jormengand's Advice on Character Development

20. - Top - End - #290

WhiteWizardGirl

Quote Originally Posted by DontEvenAsk View Post
    Hey! Long time no post, sorry. Anyone got any orc or half-orc kids? Twelve to sixteen years old preferable, but since they're rare as it is, I'll take any you've got.
    Boost for this? The game this was for just got revived. Male or female orc kiddos or teenagers, preferably dressed to sell papes or investigate crimes?
    DontEvenAsk, no apostrophe. I play D&D 3.X/PF, and some 5e. Life has a tendency to spring surprise problems on me, leading to temporary ghosting that I usually can't predict. If I vanish, I'm probably not dropping out if your game, just swamped.

My campaign setting. Please look, don't touch for now.

21. - Top - End - #291
    Ogre in the Playground

Here's a fairly specific request: Any small, blue, flying humanoid in red and black livery? Something like an usher's uniform is ideal.

22. - Top - End - #292
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DontEvenAsk View Post
    Boost for this? The game this was for just got revived. Male or female orc kiddos or teenagers, preferably dressed to sell papes or investigate crimes?
    Once you get to like 14+ for an Orc they look an awful lot like an adult, so i would just use any young looking Orcs you can find. However i did find this one:

Spoiler
    Show

Costume is all wrong, but its the youngest orc i could find

Also i come with a request. Can anyone find me a Hobgoblin with a Musket? Preferably one dressed rather like a citizen of Innistrad or Van Helsing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guigarci View Post
    "Mr. Aochev, tear down this wall!" Ro'n Ad-Ri'Gan, Bard
    Tiefling Sorcerer by Linkele
    Spoiler: Homebrew stuff
    Show
    My Spell, My Weapon, Im a God

My Post Apocalyptic Alternate Timeline setting: Amerhikan Wasteland

My Historical Stuff channel

23. - Top - End - #293
    Ogre in the Playground

This work?

Spoiler: Goblin with Musket
    Show
    Last edited by Armored Walrus; 2018-04-06 at 05:32 PM.

24. - Top - End - #294
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Armored Walrus View Post
    This work?

Spoiler: Goblin with Musket
    Show
    Sadly no. Its a nice pic that i saw when looking but its a Goblin and not a hobgoblin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guigarci View Post
    "Mr. Aochev, tear down this wall!" Ro'n Ad-Ri'Gan, Bard
    Tiefling Sorcerer by Linkele
    Spoiler: Homebrew stuff
    Show
    My Spell, My Weapon, Im a God

My Post Apocalyptic Alternate Timeline setting: Amerhikan Wasteland

My Historical Stuff channel

25. - Top - End - #295
    Ogre in the Playground

DrowGuy

Few Requests:

First: Older looking armored human, preferably with a rugged Paladin look, with a large rough looking battleaxe.

Second: Young female evil human spell-caster, preferably with flowing robes and tattoos.

Third: Lizardman assassin, in a ragged looking cloak and preferably some bone daggers and/or poisonous looking substances.

Fourth: Female orc shaman type, preferably young looking and with a fire motif.

Thanks for your help.
    Avatar based on artwork by Jabari Weathers

26. - Top - End - #296
    Firbolg in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Thankyou to NEOPhyte for the Techpriest Engiseer
    Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's
    Ravia Del'Karro (Magos Biologis Errant)
    Katarina (Ordo Malleus Interrogator)
    Emberly (Fire Elemental former Chef)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_G View Post
    Just play the character you want to play. Don't feel the need to squeeze every point out of the build.
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Killjoy View Post
    take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet

27. - Top - End - #297

I've got two wildly different requests.

1. Medusa(medusae?): any male medusa, and a traditionally beautiful female medusa(bonus points for pretty, brightly-colored, and/or snek-tier hair)

2. Male adventurer/physician scientist, especially veteran/hardened look. Probably just a rogue-type with visible mundane tools really.

28. - Top - End - #298
    Troll in the Playground

Anyone have a picture of a very androgynous, absolutely crazy looking person wearing an oversized trench coat?

29. - Top - End - #299
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by RFLS View Post
    Anyone have a picture of a very androgynous, absolutely crazy looking person wearing an oversized trench coat?
    How crazy and how oversized?
    I mean, trenchcoat and androgynous is easy, as that's Naoto from persona 4:
    Spoiler
    Show

Edit: more trenchoaty (2nd from the left)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by DeTess; 2018-04-20 at 02:14 AM.
    Jasnah avatar by Zea Mays

30. - Top - End - #300
    Ettin in the Playground

Never trust a man in a blue trenchcoat. Never drive a car when you're dead.
    My D&D 5th ed. Druid Handbook