Thankyou to NEOPhyte for the Techpriest Engiseer
    Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's
    Ravia Del'Karro (Magos Biologis Errant)
    Katarina (Ordo Malleus Interrogator)
    Emberly (Fire Elemental former Chef)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_G View Post
    Just play the character you want to play. Don't feel the need to squeeze every point out of the build.
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Killjoy View Post
    take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet

2. - Top - End - #212
    Ogre in the Playground

HalflingPirate

Default Re: Dungeons and Dreamboats VIII: Bulletproof Nudity

Quote Originally Posted by khadgar567 View Post
    probably a daibo or some sort of monk staff.
    Huh. I was going to say "a big metal stick."
    Quote Originally Posted by No brains View Post
    See, I remember the days of roleplaying before organisms could even see, let alone use see as a metaphor for comprehension. We could barely comprehend that we could comprehend things. Imagining we were something else was a huge leap forward and really passed the time in between absorbing nutrients.

Biggest play I ever made: "I want to eat something over there." Anticipated the trope of "being able to move" that you see in all stories these days.

3. - Top - End - #213
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MReav View Post
    What's that weapon she's using?
    Looks like a mace that's been polearm-ized. I've never heard of such a thing, and a brief Google has no leads, so I suspect it's not something that ever actually existed. But it's cool and it would be neat to be able to put a name to it.

4. - Top - End - #214
    Troll in the Playground

This fell off the front page? Can't let that stand.

Spoiler: Tiefling Gunslinger
    Show
    Imagine if all real-world conversations were like internet D&D conversations...
    Protip: DnD is an incredibly social game played by some of the most socially inept people on the planet - Lev
    I read this somewhere and I stick to it: "I would rather play a bad system with my friends than a great system with nobody". - Trevlac
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelb_Panthera View Post
    That said, trolling is entirely counterproductive (yes, even when it's hilarious).

5. - Top - End - #215
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

At what point do you stop being a gunslinger and start being a marksman? Arent gunslingers required to at least have 3 guns of some kind on their person at any given moment?
    “Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same. Proportions are negotiated, boundaries blurred. I'm not a pious hermit, I haven't done only good in my life. But if I'm to choose between one evil and another, then I prefer not to choose at all.”

6. - Top - End - #216
    Firbolg in the Playground

My understanding has always been Gunslinger = Pistols and Marksman = Rifles
    Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's

Just play the character you want to play. Don't feel the need to squeeze every point out of the build.
    take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet

7. - Top - End - #217
    Bugbear in the Playground

DwarfFighterGuy

Hey everyone! Looking for a picture for an upcoming character that I've had zero luck pinning down. She's a Sarmatian assassin (so she can be anything from vaguely eastern european to mongolian in appearance) who is pretending to be a diplomat. Long, colorful robes are a plus. This is kinda the outfit I'm looking for, but obviously too painful to look at:
    Spoiler: Terrible graphics ahead!
    Show

As always, thanks in advance!

8. - Top - End - #218

Quote Originally Posted by NRSASD View Post
    Hey everyone! Looking for a picture for an upcoming character that I've had zero luck pinning down. She's a Sarmatian assassin (so she can be anything from vaguely eastern european to mongolian in appearance) who is pretending to be a diplomat. Long, colorful robes are a plus. This is kinda the outfit I'm looking for, but obviously too painful to look at:
    Spoiler: Terrible graphics ahead!
    Show

As always, thanks in advance!
    Warband doesn't have terrible graphics! They're solidly average for a 2009 game, I think.
    Last edited by LordCdrMilitant; 2018-01-31 at 02:22 PM.
    Guardsmen, hear me! Cadia may lie in ruin, but her proud people do not! For each brother and sister who gave their lives to Him as martyrs, we will reap a vengeance fiftyfold! Cadia may be no more, but will never be forgotten; our foes shall tremble in fear at the name, for their doom shall come from the barrels of Cadian guns, fired by Cadian hands! Forward, for vengeance and retribution, in His name and the names of our fallen comrades!

9. - Top - End - #219

DwarfFighterGuy

Quote Originally Posted by LordCdrMilitant View Post
    Warband doesn't have terrible graphics! They're solidly average to above-average for a 2009 game.
    Which is very true! But alas, 2009 was nine years ago. Which is somewhat disturbing actually. Speaking as a Warband fan, it still looks pretty good for then, and with mods, can even look not that bad by today's standards. But... they are way below the quality threshold of this thread.

10. - Top - End - #220
    Barbarian in the Playground

Can I make a request for Princesses or other nobility in dresses? Super fancy or practical, but leaning more on the practical side would be good.
    Last edited by EternalMelon; 2018-02-03 at 10:14 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by true_shinken View Post
    With a roar of effort, I make everyone agree with EternalMelon.
    Traa-tan by Demastro

11. - Top - End - #221
    Troll in the Playground

MonkGuy

I have a humble request. I'm looking for a bar for bards by bards. Something hip and sultry, tasteful and not rowdy. Think a gogo bar, (kind of like a strip club but the clothes stay on, if you've never been) but with D&D racial templates and fantasy fan-service clothes. I'm not picky about gender(s), but I would like it to have a chill vibe rather than a bawdy barroom rife with angry punch-it-first barbarian types, and obviously safe for PbP... so sexy but safe.

Spoiler: So far this is closest I can get.
    Show

But it just doesn't quite capture what I'm looking for.
    PbP Junk and Stuff:
    My Characters:
    I am currently not a player in a game, and would be mostly interested in joining 5E games.
    My Campaigns:
    For the Republic of Ishtar! A 5E Campaign

My PbP color is dark red.
    My Player Registry
    My DM Registry

Jormengand's Advice on Character Development

12. - Top - End - #222
    Troll in the Playground

MonkGuy

Quote Originally Posted by EternalMelon View Post
    Can I make a request for Princesses or other nobility in dresses? Super fancy or practical, but leaning more on the practical side would be good.
    How's this?
    Spoiler: I'd love to give credit to the artist, but I can't figure out who did it.
    Show
    PbP Junk and Stuff:
    My Characters:
    I am currently not a player in a game, and would be mostly interested in joining 5E games.
    My Campaigns:

My Player Registry
    My DM Registry

13. - Top - End - #223

Hi, I have a request for an adventurer at rest, sitting with their equipment off and clearly taking a momentary break. This is going to be reference art, so the details aren't too important, but I'd like there to be a pack there. Thank you!
    Spoiler: Pixel avatar and Raincloud Durkoala were made by me. The others are the work of Cuthalion.
    Show

Cuteness and Magic and Phone Moogles, oh my! Let's Watch Card Captor Sakura!Sadly on a small hiatus.

Durkoala reads a book! It's about VR and the nineties!

14. - Top - End - #224
    Troll in the Playground

MonkGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Durkoala View Post
    Hi, I have a request for an adventurer at rest, sitting with their equipment off and clearly taking a momentary break. This is going to be reference art, so the details aren't too important, but I'd like there to be a pack there. Thank you!
    Fulfilling another tax... in hopes of getting my request filled. She appears to be sitting on her pack. I thought the look of fatigue and battle wear fit the rest of the description perfectly though.

Spoiler: Warden from For Honor, done by Kim Junghun
    Show
    Last edited by inexorabletruth; 2018-02-07 at 08:19 PM. Reason: Thank you Lord Lemming!
    PbP Junk and Stuff:
    My Characters:
    My Campaigns:

My Player Registry
    My DM Registry

15. - Top - End - #225
    Dwarf in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by inexorabletruth View Post
    Fulfilling another tax... in hopes of getting my request filled. She appears to be sitting on her pack. I thought the look of fatigue and battle wear fit the rest of the description perfectly though.

Spoiler: From League of Legions, unknown artist.
    Show
    It's actually the female Warden from For Honor, done by Kim Junghun; you can find his(her?) gallery on ArtStation. (Some of their portfolio is slightly NSFW, but nothing too explicit.)
    I realized immediately after logging in for the first time that I should have called my account 'Dire Lemming.' Oh well.

16. - Top - End - #226
    Pixie in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

My archer recently received a full plate armour, he is a human male.
    So far, I have found these:
    Spoiler
    Show

I would like to request some more armoured archers.

17. - Top - End - #227

Hey people, I need your help here. I am looking for pictures of "plant people" in love. Like, a couple antropomorphic trees (I don't want to say "ents" or "treants" because they carry with them a sort of aura of wisdom and antiquity that is not needed here) that hug each other, that kiss, that are in love, in short.

Ready? GO!

18. - Top - End - #228

Spoiler: I don't normally dress like this.
    Show

This is my brand new character, space wreighter pilot slash smugler stuck in backwards medieval world
    Last edited by thirsting; 2018-02-18 at 02:14 PM.
    Well that was awkward.

19. - Top - End - #229
    Pixie in the Playground

Hello, I'm in need of help finding a specific character art. Can someone help me? Thanks in advance.

Anyway I'm looking for an image to use as an NPC reference in one of my games, I normally don't have trouble finding fantasy pictures for my characters but this one is really hard because he must be black haired.

I'm looking for the picture of handsome human male character, any art style will do, he need to have long to shoulder length black hair, dressed as a sorcerer or rouge, using white, black, grey or other dark colors. Preferably not easily recognizable but I’ll accept anything at this point.

I find it so hard to find a handsome male character in fantasy art that has black hair, most of the time they are blond or brunette, heck it's easier to find character with silver hair then black, what’s up with that?
    Last edited by Suttle; 2018-02-26 at 02:27 PM.

20. - Top - End - #230

Quote Originally Posted by Suttle View Post
    Hello, I'm in need of help finding a specific character art. Can someone help me? Thanks in advance.

Anyway I'm looking for an image to use as an NPC reference in one of my games, I normally don't have trouble finding fantasy pictures for my characters but this one is really hard because he must be black haired.

I'm looking for the picture of handsome human male character, any art style will do, he need to have long to shoulder length black hair, dressed as a sorcerer or rouge, using white, black, grey or other dark colors. Preferably not easily recognizable but I’ll accept anything at this point.

I find it so hard to find a handsome male character in fantasy art that has black hair, most of the time they are blond or brunette, heck it's easier to find character with silver hair then black, what’s up with that?
    Perhaps not a perfect fit, but maybe this will help.
    Spoiler: Black Haired Handsome Man
    Show

21. - Top - End - #231
    Pixie in the Playground

Oh, that's good, but I forgot to say... He also has to be young. Also, no facial hair.
    Last edited by Suttle; 2018-02-26 at 06:50 PM.

22. - Top - End - #232

Oh, that's good, but I forgot to say... He also has to be young. Also, no facial hair.
    Ah, no beard it makes it a little more difficult, but perhaps one of these will work for you.

Spoiler: No Beards!
    Show

23. - Top - End - #233
    Troll in the Playground

Looks like a spear with the tip busted off.
    ,,,,^..^,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Haldir View Post
    Edit- I understand it now, Fighters are like a status symbol. If you're well off enough to own a living Fighter, you must be pretty well off!

24. - Top - End - #234

It looks like a "Long mace" LOL I'm not sure if that's a thing.

You can't go wrong with Soren from Fire emblem:

Spoiler
    Show

But I feel you in this aspect, cool female characters with black hair are just as hard to find, and since I have very dark black hair irl it really sucks.

All I can think of is Shanoa from castlevania and Ifurita from El hazard. While I can think and name countless blonde characters :v
    Last edited by S@tanicoaldo; 2018-03-01 at 09:25 PM.
    I'm not a native english speaker and I'm dyslexic(that doesn't mean I have low IQ quite the opposite actually it means I make a lot of typos).

So I beg for forgiveness, patience and comprehension.

It's like somewhere along the way, "freedom of speech" became "all negative response is censorship".
    Quote Originally Posted by 2D8HP View Post
    "Gosh 2D8HP, you are so very correct (and also good looking), and your humility is stunning"

25. - Top - End - #235
    Ettin in the Playground

Spoiler: Dain the Caswallawn
    Show

26. - Top - End - #236

Going to have to make use of the great archival resource that these threads now come into the light of being ~ when you collect art and haven't backed your collection up for a long time and a HDD fails..
    Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's

take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet

27. - Top - End - #237
    Ettin in the Playground

@ Leon: Don't say things like that!
    My D&D 5th ed. Druid Handbook

28. - Top - End - #238

Quote Originally Posted by hymer View Post
    @ Leon: Don't say things like that!
    Its what happened, there will be weekly updates henceforth out. While not all of what i had is in these threads i can at least cover the shortfall between the old back up and what ive lost
    Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's

take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet

29. - Top - End - #239

Spoiler: Elf Girl
    Show

30. - Top - End - #240

Dack Fayden has black hair. He's from magic the gathering.

Spoiler
    Show
    I'm not a native english speaker and I'm dyslexic(that doesn't mean I have low IQ quite the opposite actually it means I make a lot of typos).

So I beg for forgiveness, patience and comprehension.

It's like somewhere along the way, "freedom of speech" became "all negative response is censorship".
    Quote Originally Posted by 2D8HP View Post
    "Gosh 2D8HP, you are so very correct (and also good looking), and your humility is stunning"