Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default AMEN XLVIII: Is there anyone?

Important Current Events as of Feb 6th, 2017:

AMEN has been rebuilding and recovering from yet another attack on it. A new candy vampire came and proclaimed himself to be the leader, while the previous leader was busy healing in GLoG from an attack by Watchtower and an undead pirate. She, the previous leader, left shortly afterwards.

As the candypire tried to consolidate his rule, whisperings and hinting of revolts or previous leaders returning have been heard across both AMEN and the Nexus. Except then the candypire fell out of power, and someone else took up the mantle. After demons destroyed the base of AMEN's biggest antagonist (Vigil), the demons came to the Valcano to make a deal with Zefir, the newest leader. They are now pretty much allies for now. A floating castle is also nearby. Meanwhile, certain members try to re-exert their influence over the larger Nexus Cities of Skyside and Riverside.

Ask in the OoC thread if you need any assistance or simply have a question.

By Gulaghar

A BRIEF HISTORY by the esteemed Lord Magtok
    Spoiler
    Show
    In the darkest pits of despair there lived a fearsome being, one made of pure malevolence, hatred, and madness. He had an equally dark and loathsome plan for our world, the formation of an organization to be known as Evil Incorporated, destined to spread his unhallowed name throughout the world, so that all might come to know and fear the one named Psyke_D.

Fortunately for the rest of us, there's already a webcomic called Evil Inc. When this was pointed out by yours truly, the members of this fledgling new organization went into a frenzy. What good could an evil organization be without a suitably original, stylish, and menacing name? All sorts of suggestions were produced, everything from Vilecom (painfully bland) to Fullbladder's Fabulous Funky Foursome (Totally incorrect, as there was at least six of us by then).

Finally, someone (and by someone I mean me) offered a suggestion even better than Evil Inc, the "Association of the Malicious, Evil, and Nefarious". Everyone immediately realized that this was by far the best name they'd ever heard of, and after a chorus of "AMEN, brother"s and nibbling on some pixies, the Association had officially begun.

Years went by after that. In-jokes were formed, members came and went, and dictators were ousted and replaced with new dictators more swiftly than Central America during the Cold War on steroids. It was a glorious time, full of wars with EVIL, The Town, France, and HALO. (All ending in AMEN victories, aside from the last one, which was more of a cease-fire stalemate thingy)

Lives were lost, promptly restored, and then lost again. Love blossomed between various Associates, dark feuds between others, and every manner of nonsense imaginable, but that chaotic energy, that "Burn it all and let the gods sort it out" attitude always came before anything else.

Sadly, these days were destined to end eventually. AMEN just couldn't keep up with HALO, GLoG, and the rest of the world, and xenophobically shut its doors upon the rest of the world. A Dark Age ensued, full of newbs posting inane nonsense and old members complaining about the newbs instead of trying to better their situation, until eventually, not even the newbs were posting anymore.

Then came hope. Most called him crazy (and they were right), others called him ridiculously optimistic, and some say he's a big smelly dragon who doesn't bathe anywhere near as much as he should (Or maybe only I say that), but everyone else called him Gordon, the new leader of AMEN. Realizing that this xenophobic age had to end, he led AMEN out of the darkness, and brought about a new age of darkness, gave us a world where AMEN is once again a serious threat. For that, we owe him our thanks. I'm still gonna stab him in the back the first chance I get, though.

Or well, we owed him our thanks. He's sorta dead now, I think. Me and Ilpholin recently usurped the hell out of him with an awesome arena deathmatch thing, and now his smelly corpse has been exiled and stuff. She's in charge and I'm second-in-command, because responsibility smells. Weee, change!

(written Mar 5, 2012)

THE BUILDING (Will be reworked)
    Spoiler
    Show
    You donít want to know. The greatest minds of our time have studied AMENís base, only to be driven MAD by the labyrinthine, ever shifting corridors and reality-defying chambers. The base itself is sentient, and doesnít really take kindly to smartasses trying to map it. That being said, as long as you donít try too hard to make sense of the base, itís not difficult to find, say, an empty bunk, the common room, the can, the lab, et cetera. Of course, thereís much more to the base than that, but I canít tell you about it. 1) Because it would crush your little mind, and 2) because I donít wanna.

AMEN's main base is on the valcano. It also has a separate (but unused, due to overgrowth by man-eating plants!) Atlantis Base. I'm sure they have separate bases all over the universes, as well, but...it's hard to count them all. More than three, that's for sure.

Security Room
    Access here is limited by handprint scanner and numerical keypad. It is very much wrecked and being rebuilt by henchmen as we speak. No, it wasn't destroyed by any outside groups.

Front Lawn
    Mister Squiggles (who has since betrayed AMEN) planted various mechanical devices here, buried underground.

MEMBERSHIP FORM (Will be reworked)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Name:
    Species:
    Profession:
    Reason for joining AMEN:
    Special skills/items you believe will aid/have decided to contribute to AMEN:
    References (Victims preferred):
    Past Experience:
    Other Information:

(last updated May 20, 2014)

LIST OF MEMBERS (Will be reworked)
    Spoiler
    Show

If you notice something incorrect, tell me so I can fix it. If you want me to add someone to this list, tell me so I can add them. I can't update this unless you tell me.

Character Player IC Status
    Moff 4 HT Useful Assistant
    Anyu Haruki Confirmed
    Cat Burglar Third Emperor Confirmed
    Clarissa The Alexandrian Confirmed
    Cybil Shadowcaller Confirmed
    Cyrus Blade of Obliviom Confirmed
    Dam'Bul Earl of Purple Confirmed
    Dark Lord D_Lord Confirmed
    Decker Happyturtle Confirmed
    Firebrick Haruki Confirmed
    Greg Firefox Confirmed
    Haruki Haruki Confirmed
    Hatter The Alexandrian Confirmed
    Ivaz Erizo KerfuffleMach2 Confirmed
    Jack Empty Murkus Confirmed
    Kal'selthezaar Kid Kris Confirmed
    Karyana C'nor o
    Lily Harnel o
    Megan Mindfreak Confirmed
    Nephrim Earl of Purple Confirmed
    Orrey Murkus Confirmed
    Rot VampireRot Confirmed
    Seltz iElf Confirmed
    Stu Reinholdt Confirmed
    Wolfgang Rotting Baron o
    Zefir| Zefir Leader

o = new member in the process of filling out forms, background checks, etc
    missing = seen elsewhere in the Nexus, but not in AMEN, since the revolution, or otherwise known IC to be missing
    blank = character in deadtime

Characters who left AMEN
    Character Reason
    Becky Personal Reasons
    Captain Clegg Kicked Out
    Lord Magtok Reasons that are beyond your Pay Grade
    Ilpholin Betraying Reasons
    Cin Revoked Reasons
    Darcy Revoked Reasons
    Enshadu Denied Reasons
    Gordon MIA
    Lady Isabelle Hunt Revoked Reasons
    Shayan Vermoss Revoked Reasons
    Harley Zorzo Failure in leadership
    The Candypire Aurel Adal Gregori Former leader
    - -
    Seven Sins All Denied
    Algian Andrellux Baronux Damian Einjelstein Julianette Zediniah

(Last complete update June 6, 2012
    Partial update May 20, 2014)

ASSOCIATES (Restricted Access)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Character Player
    Huevo Portero D_Lord

OoC NOTES & RULES
    Spoiler
    Show
    For the sake of variety, these rules will be listed in the form of Russian reversals. Wanna know why? Because I WAS BORED.

In Soviet Russia, AMEN base doesnít destroy YOU!!
    In Soviet Russia, godmodding arenít allowed to YOU!!
    In Soviet Russia, spam doesnít post YOU!!
    In Soviet Russia, t3h s3cks drop curtains on YOU!!

HOW TO JOIN (Will be reworked)
    Spoiler
    Show
    "One of the first things that are to change is a revamping of the membership process. No longer are they to be blood pacts. The forms will be standard and require a fair bit more than just a name."

"Furthermore, just signing them does not guarantee a place in AMEN. After that there will be a background check, followed by an interview with me. Then, if it feels like their goals and such line up with AMEN's, that's when they get in." It's a process designed to know your co-workers better!

"That said, old members will have to go through a similar process to retain their membership. A form filled out and an interview. However, unlike incoming members, acceptance is not contingent upon a decision, but rather simple completion. So former members are in no real jeopardy of losing their place here." So long as they actually do turn in the form and talk to Ilph. No more strangers and non-members loitering around. That's just outright silly in so many ways!

Link (updated Mar 5, 2012)

(Note: Once leadership is decided again, this may change.)

ABOUT HENCHMEN
    Spoiler
    Show
    NPC Henchmen for the most part can be godmodded, however, the named henchmen are reserved for ThePhantom to control.

Standard henchmen attack uniform. by MethosH, from the Nexus webcomic.

NPC Henchmen
    Spoiler
    Show
    There are 147 npc henchman, each with a css color designation such as DarkRed, LimeGreen, and Cyan. Pink is the only henchwoman and seems to be the supervisor over the rest, though she still ranks below the named henchmen. Nobody but Gordon really knows what made them take the job at AMEN, but it must have been good.

The following henchman have died in a more or less permanent way, leaving 125 henchmen remaining. RIP loyal soldiers.
    Spoiler
    Show

Pink, Yellow, Mauve, Lime, Azure, Beige, Bisque, BlanchedAlmond, Cornsilk, FloralWhite, GhostWhite, HoneyDew, Ivory, LavenderBlush, LemonChiffon, LightCyan, LightGoldenRodYellow, LightYellow, Wheat, LemonChiffon, PaleGreen, PaleTurquoise, DarkSlateGray

Named Henchmen
    Spoiler
    Show
    Rogar: Head Henchman, manages the henchmen. Fights with electrostaff. Kicked out
    Sweetums: Head Ogre Usher, most powerful fighter of henchmen. Makes the very nice fudge. Trainer
    Pete: Henchman of Naval business. Insane, thinks he's a pirate, always talks like one. Kicked out
    Mr E: Spymaster of henchmen. No telling what he looks like.

(updated Mar 8, 2012)

ABOUT MECHANO-PANTHERS by Mindfreak (Will be reworked)
    Spoiler
    Show

Classic:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Mechano-Panthers patrol the halls of AMEN(And some important rooms, like the Main Room) and are basically godmoddable by anyone with a character in AMEN. However, I'd rather you not have them do anything past their programming, which is:
    1) Subdue intruder with instant drying cement foam
    2) If 1 is not possible, kill intruder with razor sharp metal claws and spiked tail
    3) Bring body to torture room or to BioLab(if dead)

The cement foam dissolves from a solvent that the panthers also have.

Also, the panthers will listen to any AMEN member and will go after any people that come in that are not being accompanied by a current AMEN member. They're made of titanium as well, and are as strong and as fast as a normal panther. They will ignore orders from AMEN members if given a conflicting order from Ilpholin, and unknown to Ilpholin they will ignore an order from Ilpholin if given a conflicting one from Megan. Ilpholin has left AMEN and several things have likely messed with their programming since, so nobody knows for sure exactly what they'll do now.

Any questions?

5w4mp:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Anyways, here you all go! 5w4mp P4n7h3r5!

So here's the story of these new Mechano-Panthers that Megan is making for the Gnoll Village. They'll go by the name of Mechano-Panther(5w4mp), or just 5w4mp Panthers, for short.
    Anyways, here's the picture of a regular Mechano-Panther:
    Spoiler
    Show

Now imagine that sexy beast about 66% bigger than a normal panther, and instead of delicious chrome on the metal, it's a camouflage perfect for swamps and such.
    Now, instead of the usual liquid cement and solvent the Mechano-Panthers at AMEN have, these babies instead of a flamethrower right in their mouths, not to mention the usual razor-sharp claws and teeth and tail. Plus, a couple nets big enough to catch large humanoids and slow them down a bit. It'd take a while to cut through one with a pocket knife, is what I'm saying.
    Also, they have another nasty surprise, their tails also double as sort of a taser. Except a taser that'll kill you with electricity. It's powerful enough that they could put it into a small body of water and electrocute the things within about 50 feet.
    Also, they're completely waterproof, allowing them to swim in the water and sneak up on things, and they're a bit more agile than a real Panther.
    They can also see in the dark, thanks to infer-red capabilities.
    Anyways, that's about it for them. Other than saying that they'll do as the gnolls ask third, Ilpholin second, and Megan first.
    Oh, and they won't attack AMEN members, or members of the Gnoll tribe.

Their basic tactics is to use the environment to their advantage, such as hiding in the foliage and pounce, or hiding underwater and delivering a nasty shock. Or just ripping things apart with their claws and flamethrower. Though if asked, they will attempt to capture things by reducing the shock of their tails, tasing the thing, and then netting it. They can also set traps, if asked. And are smart enough to plan ambushes
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

2. - Top - End - #2

Default Re: AMEN XLVIII: Is there anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Celticbear View Post
    Office

I have worked under mortals before. Trust in me that I shall follow your orders to the syllable if you take me in.
    Office

"Hmm, that sounds at last better then I have heared from other people." He says.
    "How good are your fighting skills? People tend to first shoot then asks when they see us."

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

Office

Above the water, I am among of the most powerful sorcerers in the nexus. In the water however, only the gods are my equals.
    "I'M just a guy with a boomerang... I didn't ask for all this flying... and MAGIC!!!" -Sokka

Quote Originally Posted by Wuff View Post
    the biggest nerd ever who transforms into BEAR is of course alluring.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Orc in the Playground

Temple Assault

When the demons come through the new wall hole, Felandria is puzzled for a moment as to what she should do.

Then she just pulls out her wand of Magic Missile and unleashes many pews.

Pony Felandria by Dirtytabs, OOTS Avvie by Purple Eagle, Doll by Recaiden
    FelandriaDeadra Blackfyre

5. - Top - End - #5

Office

Above the water, I am among of the most powerful sorcerers in the nexus. In the water however, only the gods are my equals.
    Office

"So no close combat skills." Zefir mumbles and adds it to the form. He got some weakness at least i guess?

"How do you get along with others. Do you have a Problem with demons?" some causal questions, but nessesary.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground

Office

Some revile me due to my connections with death, but those who are wise enough to overlook that fact I have come to know as allies. As for demons, we all have our purpose in this life, demon's purposes are just a little darker than others. I respect them no less for their profession.
    "I'M just a guy with a boomerang... I didn't ask for all this flying... and MAGIC!!!" -Sokka

7. - Top - End - #7

[Main Room]

Arch-warlock Tellysandra is making herself familiar with the AMEN base, she does not seem impressed. "What kind of animals do they keep here?" She declares out-loud. "Something has to be done." She looks around, perhaps she can find someone to help her deal with the problem. Or maybe she has to deal with it on her own.

8. - Top - End - #8

Main Room

Sweetums, a large ogre enters the main room carrying a plate of fudge enters the room.

"Miss Tellysandra? May I interest you in some of 'welcome to the group' fudge? Mr E wanted to give you a pleasant welcome."

9. - Top - End - #9

Main Room

The warlock frowns. "Fudge? I'm afraid that I'm on a strict diet, not everyone can keep their weight as easy as those knife-ears." She eyes the ogre. "Not that you would know what I'm talking about of course. But that is a interesting question actually, what races does AMEN's member consist of? Zefir appears to be human."

10. - Top - End - #10
    Orc in the Playground

[Temple Assault]

While shielded robots get drenched and have to fly into the room the hard way, A-2 completely disappears, beyond her typical invisibility. When she reappears, it's decloaked right next to the the dead body, tagging the corpse with a small badge bearing the Evolution Industries logo and planting a plasma charge on the floor.

Another voice protests using a drone. "That's my system!"

Then she interrupts, assuming of course that she herself is not interrupted. "Complain later, I'm getting everyone out. Hold still, these are teleporter tags."

A-2 pulls a third 'gun,' and will shoot the entire team still present with it, phit phit phit, because it's not a weapon, it's a tagging gun. Each shot is aimed to get the tag onto a vulnerable spot where it won't bounce off, and if she's successful, everyone but the drones will be teleported out. Everyone else, to a location near the VIGIL base. Two and the body, elsewhere.
    Spoiler
    Show

by Happyturtle and Ashen Lilies

FFR Links:

11. - Top - End - #11

Main Room

Sweetums sigh and puts the plate of fudge down.

"Alright then. I can understand a diet. As for what the members are, I think Zefir, Harley and E are human, Kal's a demon, El Cuervo some magical machine, Stu's a flower, and the Thing is unknowable. That's all the members that I think are still around, I was out getting a reserve set up for some time."

12. - Top - End - #12

Office

Some revile me due to my connections with death, but those who are wise enough to overlook that fact I have come to know as allies. As for demons, we all have our purpose in this life, demon's purposes are just a little darker than others. I respect them no less for their profession.
    Office

"Hmm." Zefir just says.
    "Do you expect anything else other then entertainment from working for AMEN? We sure send down a lot of people to the afterlife."

13. - Top - End - #13
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    Office

"Hmm." Zefir just says.
    "Do you expect anything else other then entertainment from working for AMEN? We sure send down a lot of people to the afterlife."
    Office

I seek fulfillment, not entertainment. Without a purpose I am useless. Following this logic, I seek AMEN to become my new purpose. says the Riverman.

14. - Top - End - #14

Main Room

I believe Kal has also left the organization, and Harley only exist once every full moon. Even Stu swore off AMEN during the election, I think. The organization got a bit too srs for him.

In fact, I think all the silly characters left the org.

"A demon among humans, how quaint. I had expected the organizations to be a bit more diverse however. They say that Inside and everything around it is extremely diverse. It was supposedly the reason why the people of New Inside, where my family came from, moved out of it. But enough about that, where can I find the official members? I might need some help with a endeavor of sort."

15. - Top - End - #15

Main Room

Well, I wasn't quite sure on who is still around and since Sweetums was gone for a while, that gives me an in character reason to not be exact. But it is true, not so many silly characters left.

"Well, Zefir would be at his office, El Cuervo in its ritual room, and the Thing is sorta everywhere in the base. E isn't a official member but I'm sure he's watching right now."

16. - Top - End - #16
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcomet View Post
    [Temple Assault]

While shielded robots get drenched and have to fly into the room the hard way, A-2 completely disappears, beyond her typical invisibility. When she reappears, it's decloaked right next to the the dead body, tagging the corpse with a small badge bearing the Evolution Industries logo and planting a plasma charge on the floor.

Another voice protests using a drone. "That's my system!"

Then she interrupts, assuming of course that she herself is not interrupted. "Complain later, I'm getting everyone out. Hold still, these are teleporter tags."

A-2 pulls a third 'gun,' and will shoot the entire team still present with it, phit phit phit, because it's not a weapon, it's a tagging gun. Each shot is aimed to get the tag onto a vulnerable spot where it won't bounce off, and if she's successful, everyone but the drones will be teleported out. Everyone else, to a location near the VIGIL base. Two and the body, elsewhere.
    The device hits Steve between his right pauldron and backplate and teleports him to vigil. Although he is shocked by the teleport, he doesn't feel the device due to it landing on his armor.
    I'm a Lawful Good Human Paladin
    Justice and honor are a heavy burden for the righteous. We carry this weight so that the weak may grow strong and the meek grow brave
    ó The Acts of Iomedae, Pathfinder
    Quote Originally Posted by Quibbilcious View Post
    I lost my artistic license after getting stuck in a poetry jam.

17. - Top - End - #17

[Temple Assault]

If the group is indeed teleported out of the building, along with A-2, then the winged being will return to find only drones within in the temple. "I- does anyone need help getting out of here?" She isn't sure if the drones are actually alive or not, or even what side they were on.

However, she might get other concerns soon as not one, but two dragon heads come out from the east and the west wall of the room. Like the rest of the wall-demons they are colored black and white and appear blurry, as if they had been taken out from a old black-and-white movie.
    They waste no time though as their attack is coordinated, they breathing their black fire against the drones attempting to melt them where they stand. It should be noted that the black water will essentially act like gasoline for this fire, and they're standing in it.

This will make the winged being teleport out as suddenly as she arrived.

[Outside AMEN]

"I will, don't worry." The angel replies before she disappears in a flash of light.

But then a few moments later, she reappears without anyone with her. "They're all gone, I don't know what happened. I had to flee since there were these machines fighting against what appeared to be dragons coming out of the wall." A pause. "I feel even more clueless now, just what is going on here?"

Main Room

"That's it? This organization really has gone downhill, how did it come to this? Where is Magtok, Ilpholin and Gordon? What happened to them?" Tellysandra asks.

18. - Top - End - #18

Main Room

A speaker turns on.

"Magtok is currently wandering the multiverse, through some of his odder clones and creations are grouped together in what's called The Faction. Gordon is currently ruling his own kingdom out to sea, and Illpholin from what I have been able to see trying to handle some family issues. As for why things came to this, more people are willing to go on their own and without suitable personalities to work with, some members felt that they would get what they wanted without AMEN."

Sweetums shakes his head and sighs.

"Won't even come out to say hello himself. Too used to being behind the scenes, that Mr E."

19. - Top - End - #19
    Titan in the Playground

[Temple Assault]

"What on earth are you-" Wenomir doesn't get to finish, when the teleport lands on him. He wasn't expecting A-2 to do anything like that, so even his near-prescient reflexes couldn't prevent it.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gulaghar and Purple Eagle.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Orc in the Playground

Temple Assault

Felandria prepares to attack the monsters coming out of the wall again when the teleport chip hits her on the leg, which she fails to notice.

Come on, you b

Pony Felandria by Dirtytabs, OOTS Avvie by Purple Eagle, Doll by Recaiden
    FelandriaDeadra Blackfyre

21. - Top - End - #21
    Orc in the Playground

[Temple Assault]

What the hell do you think you're doing?

Detonate, Three.

Those are incredibly expensive, what do you think -

I think I distracted you with the confusion long enough that they're about to go anyway.

Somewhere, DC decides that he really hates dealing with knowledge powers as his drone control is distracted by A-2's nonsense, enough for them to be caught in the flames. At that point, it doesn't take long for their shields to collapse, starting with the weakened two, and he acquiesces to her demand: the drones overload and explode in energy blasts of deadly havoc radiation, the mixed forces that power the technology no longer cooperating and having any number of horrible, not-so-horrible, and generally unpredictable effects.

Then A-2's plasma charge goes off. One more predictable effect of the Evolution MACE tech overloads is that they tend to weaken dimensional barriers, and when this is a sufficiently large effect, or an extra energy disruption gives it an extra kick, this causes a swirling unstable rift leading to a constantly-shifting location in space and time, sucking everything nearby in, spewing more havoc radiation everywhere, and generally shredding anything that comes through it as the rift's destination shifts in the middle of something falling through, leaving different parts in far-apart locations across the cosmos.

This one isn't of the stable variety, requiring further disruption to dissipate. It'll fade away on its own, but who knows what effects the thing and its emissions will have on the place before it's gone?
    Spoiler
    Show

by Happyturtle and Ashen Lilies

FFR Links:

22. - Top - End - #22
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

[Outside AMEN]

((Sorry for not responding))

The ranger looks silently in the temple's direction for a few moments. "We were working with VIGIL. Teleport me to the VIGIL base."
    "Sons of Gondor! Of Rohan! My brothers! I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me! A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship. But it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the age of Men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand! Men of the West!" -Aragorn, Lord of the Rings

I'm 8BitNinja's Brother

23. - Top - End - #23

[Temple Assault]

The room explodes in a chaotic rift.
    Bad things happen that I don't feel I need to get into detail as no PC's are present.

[Outside AMEN]

"VIGIL? I'm sorry, but I don't even know where 'here' is, nor do I know what VIGIL is. I'm guessing it is a organization you're all part of? Perhaps you could show it on a map." She suggests, that is if either of them had a map...
    "I just need some indication of where it is."

Main Room

Tellysandra doesn't turn to the direction of the speaker. Why would she need to? Her eyes had never worked, but the invisible eyeballs she saw through turned to it. "He's listening to us? No privacy here I guess." She shakes her head. "I do have another question though, just what is it what you do around here? If you're ever going to get new members, they need something to do."

24. - Top - End - #24

Main Room

"He's kicked it up a bit after an attempt on the cloning tanks. He used to be only listening a third of the time. As for what to do, well Zefir has a light hand, so it mostly up to them. Their own schemes and plans and when they want support they either get other members or order the henchmen to assist. As for what Sweetums does, I help with the cooking and the continue of income. Basically, keep people in line and their payments on time."

Sweetums sits down on the couch.

"Through there is a big plan going on, so from what I know, they are getting ready for it."

25. - Top - End - #25

Office

I seek fulfillment, not entertainment. Without a purpose I am useless. Following this logic, I seek AMEN to become my new purpose. says the Riverman.
    Office

"Okay," Zefir says, "But keep in mind AMEN gives you a lot of free time. Many members go on their own shemes. Are there any questions from your side?"

26. - Top - End - #26
    Ogre in the Playground

Office

None. says the Riverman.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

[Outside AMEN]

"There's a sky base, on an island from the hunting grounds. It's currently near Felandria's house, the giantess." The ranger says.
    "Sons of Gondor! Of Rohan! My brothers! I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me! A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship. But it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the age of Men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand! Men of the West!" -Aragorn, Lord of the Rings

I'm 8BitNinja's Brother

28. - Top - End - #28

Office

"Okay." Zefir replies. "Then Welcome on board. Be ready to fight soon. Something big will go on."

29. - Top - End - #29
    Ogre in the Playground

Office

Of course. I shall be waiting.

Main Room

A hooded man in blue robes emerges in the main room and walks near Tellysandra and Sweetums.

Is there a problem? You two seem to be arguing.

30. - Top - End - #30

Main Room

"Hmph, Zefir should engage his members rather than letting them do whatever they want. What is the point of a organization if everyone can always go whatever they want?" Tellysandra replies before turning to the newcomer as the invisible eyeballs that float around her observes his arrival. "Ah, you appear promising. I didn't know that AMEN had such powerful entities at their disposal, is this 'the Thing' you mentioned before, 'zweettums'?"

[Outside AMEN]

"The giant woman? Give me a moment then, I could focus in on her..." The winged being replies, closing her golden eyes.

She then reaches out to place her hand on Luvon's shoulder and then in a flash they should appear near Felandria...