Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 348
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    RedKnightGirl

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Not in Trogland

    Default (IC) The Return of Magic

    Magic never left. Not completely. But t wasn't as it had been. Or as it will be. When it will remake even the rules of the heavens and hells.

    ---

    The sun had only recently set and Sal's real work about to begin. Jin - a stocky human of fifty years who has been confused for a dwarf before - appeared behind Sal. He was Sal's superior and growled in his smoky voice, "Hi, Sal. Everything going well for you? We've got some bad news, that you'll help us with. A ship's ben coming in at an unoffical port with unofficial workers. Advse them on a more sensible course, will ya?"

    ---

    Goldbrook was a central area of Manykeep and a very old one too with its lack of 'keep' suffix, the dominion being far older than the 'Deepwoods' who rule it. Rowan Deepwood being the yourngheir.

    Rowan and hs uncle Torqual were standing where they and Sir Aaron had been attacked before. For, unlike with the location of the attack in the castle, the ground here was still conductive to tracking the assassin and from where he had come.

    ---

    The sky was a bright clear blue, the moon as full as it can ever be. Gyrtu Andusk was out in the open traveling to the shore so that he could join a ship so that he could better spread the faith of the dragons. He was looking up at the moon when he saw a different sort of silver. Dragons had not been seen for over one hundred years, but a silver dragon flying in a direction off his path is what Gyrtu saw.

    ---

    The arch into Portskeep was grand but welcoming. The large road was full of well-encumbered wagons driven by merchant sitting high up. When one knows where one is going and desires to get there in good speed the road is perfectly sensible to take. Those who know Portskeep would certainly take a dfferent route if on foot. The young gnome Zeph did not know Portskeep. Keeping to the path keeping clear of the hasty wagons, Zeph was accosted. "Hello my good gnome! My I offer you one of thse silver watches for a very low price. The finest craftmanship, they had to dodge many a kobld blockade to be bought here. To you. A mere nine silver pieces."

  2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground
     
    danielxcutter's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Seoul
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (IC) The Return of Magic

    Rowan started scanning the ground, searching for tracks.

    "Have you found anything, uncle?" the young ranger asked.
    Cool elan (no not that kind) Illithid Slayer by linkele.


    Editor/co-writer of Magicae Est Potestas, a crossover between Artemis Fowl and Undertale. Archive Of Our Own FanFiction.net DeviantArt
    We also have a TvTropes page!


    Extended signature here.

  3. - Top - End - #3
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Centaurion's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017

    Default Re: (IC) The Return of Magic

    Zeph

    My good gnome? Zeph could not remember to ever have been called this way, and he was not sure how to take it. But the merchant seemed friendly and good-willed. Curiously, he looked at the products, one hand on the halter of the mule, clinging to the cord as if it was his only connection to a safer world. A raven sits on the packs on the mule's back and also looks onto the stuff of the merchant.

    "What does it do?" Zeph asks curiously.
    Thanks, Rizban for the awesome avatar!

  4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground
     
    PallentisLunam's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (IC) The Return of Magic

    Spoiler: SAL KANTOR
    Show

    Male NE Human Rogue, Level 1, Init 2, HP 6/6, Speed 30'
    AC 15, Touch 12, Flat-footed 13, Fort 0, Ref 4, Will 1, Base Attack Bonus 0
    Heavy Mace +3 (1d8,+3 x2)
    Dagger (5) +3 (Melee) +2 (Thrown) (1d4+3, 19-20/x2) Range Inc. 20 ft.
    Sap +3 (1d6+3, x2, Nonlethal)
    Studded Leather Armor (+3 Armor, +2 Dex)
    Abilities Str 16, Dex 15, Con 10, Int 13, Wis 12, Cha 9
    Conditions: None
    Sheet: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1245931


    "I'll get it done, boss" Sal grunts. Heading off to the bar, Sal spends a few hours chatting up his sources and gathering a few boys for extra muscle.

    Spoiler: OoC
    Show
    Gather Information Check: (1d20)[1] Time spent (1d4+1)[5]
    Also willing to pass around a little gold if you deem in necessary to get things done.
    Last edited by PallentisLunam; 2017-06-25 at 11:04 AM.

  5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    RedKnightGirl

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Not in Trogland

    Default Re: (IC) The Return of Magic

    "There are several tracks. These are our both coming and going. Otherwise I cannot tell the assassin's from Sir Arron's. They only ever follow one path. Either their lair is in the forest or closer to the castle."

    The younger ranger had learnt all of tht from his own perusing. However, he realised that the tracks leading from the castle were the knight's. The assassin had planted his ambush after coming through the forest. There were some broken branches where he had likely wanted a vantage to spot the three warriors.

    ---

    "What does it do? What does it do? This is a priceless artefact from the lost vault of Hark, himself. It tells the time. It sees the waves. It navigates the stars. It charts the seas. If I were willing to sell it to you for." The freindly man eyes dart to a passing man with a similar mule to your own, only his is laden in wheat leaving a trail berhind from a holey sack. The feindly man would obvously not want to be rude and contuned speaking to Zeph, "You would be a getting a bargain. Yet I am offering it to you for a mere nine silvers. Hark rages. The dragons laugh."

    ---

    "I know you will." Said Jin, which was pretty much all the encouragement Sal got. Whether there was something odd about Sal's demeanour or it was somethng else, his sources refused to speak. He did manage to gather some more muscle for this business.

    When Sal got to the nickname's 'Smuggler's Nest' - Portskeep's official unoffcial port - with his three goons at the top of the cliff then they could look down and see that the unloading of the materials was already going in full flow.
    Last edited by Emperor Demonking; 2017-06-25 at 12:41 PM.

  6. - Top - End - #6
    Troll in the Playground
     
    PallentisLunam's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (IC) The Return of Magic

    Spoiler: SAL KANTOR
    Show

    Male NE Human Rogue, Level 1, Init 2, HP 6/6, Speed 30'
    AC 15, Touch 12, Flat-footed 13, Fort 0, Ref 4, Will 1, Base Attack Bonus 0
    Heavy Mace +3 (1d8,+3 x2)
    Dagger (5) +3 (Melee) +2 (Thrown) (1d4+3, 19-20/x2) Range Inc. 20 ft.
    Sap +3 (1d6+3, x2, Nonlethal)
    Studded Leather Armor (+3 Armor, +2 Dex)
    Abilities Str 16, Dex 15, Con 10, Int 13, Wis 12, Cha 9
    Conditions: None
    Sheet: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1245931


    Sal wordlessly waves his boys behind some boxes and takes a minute to size up the situation, looking for any identifying devices on the cargo, the workers, or the ship. He also tries to spot anyone giving orders and to listen in on any conversations that might be of interest.

    Absentmindedly, Sal fingers the edge of one of his blades.

    Spoiler: Rolls, if necessary
    Show
    Hide: (1d20+5)[9]
    Move Silently: (1d20+5)[11]
    Spot: (1d20+1)[2]
    Listen: (1d20+1)[16]

  7. - Top - End - #7
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Centaurion's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017

    Default Re: (IC) The Return of Magic

    Zeph looks a bit insecure. "I.. I don't have that much. And I still need to find something to eat today so..." He slightly bows with respect, and before turning says "I should carry on."
    Thanks, Rizban for the awesome avatar!

  8. - Top - End - #8
    Troll in the Playground
     
    danielxcutter's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Seoul
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (IC) The Return of Magic

    Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Demonking View Post
    "There are several tracks. These are our both coming and going. Otherwise I cannot tell the assassin's from Sir Arron's. They only ever follow one path. Either their lair is in the forest or closer to the castle."

    The younger ranger had learnt all of tht from his own perusing. However, he realised that the tracks leading from the castle were the knight's. The assassin had planted his ambush after coming through the forest. There were some broken branches where he had likely wanted a vantage to spot the three warriors.
    "The forest, I think... he must have gone up there to set up the attack, and there are traces left that point deeper in." said Rowan, pointing them out. "That must be his hiding place..."

    He bit his lower lip. "Well, it used to be."
    Cool elan (no not that kind) Illithid Slayer by linkele.


    Editor/co-writer of Magicae Est Potestas, a crossover between Artemis Fowl and Undertale. Archive Of Our Own FanFiction.net DeviantArt
    We also have a TvTropes page!


    Extended signature here.

  9. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PeacefulOak's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (IC) The Return of Magic

    Gyrtu Andusk

    In the white moon shadows of the forest, the small kobolds silver edged scales seem almost to glow with the passion of his cause. He would show those fools of the temple, he WOULD spread the glory and the word of his Winged Lords across all lands. Almost as if in answer to his thoughts, the glory of a Silver God-Drake blesses his path, and he lets out a wild whoop of righteous joy!

    <<Look down with your might and grace on your humble servant, oh Mighty One! Bless my journey and guide me on the path to your true glory!>> Filled with energy, Gyrtu scrambles onto the back of his mule, flapping his feet at its sides and jostling the lead rope to urge it on. <<Come, Winged Hope! Let us chase our destiny!>>

    Together the mule Winged Hope and the kobold Gyrtu Andusk race (calmly walk, as mules will) after the Dragon.

  10. - Top - End - #10
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    RedKnightGirl

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Not in Trogland

    Default Re: (IC) The Return of Magic

    Having gone off the path it was sensible for Gyrtu to allow the mule to find the path at its own pace. Going down the hill could be risky otherwise. Having gotten to a rare bit of fairly flat land of ten by ten in dimensions, one could forgive the mule for taking a break from its mental calculations.

    However, it stood on the tail of a highland cat who leapt up and squealed in anger.

    Roll Initiative.

    Cat: [dice]1d20+2[/dice]

    ---

    The half-Orc nodded at Rowan and seemed to see it after having it pointed out to him. "Remain here and search further to see if he may have left a clue or dropped something. I shall follow the tracks and come back for you once I've found it."

    ---

    The friendly man nods to Zeph, "It sounds to me like you need some good luck. Then perhaps you will be able to afford one of these fine watches. I should warn you that you would have to receive some great luck for any to still be left.

    "However, I can offer this dragon's charm that may find you good fortune." Said the friendly man as he fished out a concoction of fur, string and bone "Your need is such that I offer it for only nine copper."

    ---

    It as fortunate for Sal that the crew below were not suspicious of his direction. However, that also kept him from seeing anything and hearing barely more, merely the occasional abstract order by a voice too faint to be judged for familiarity.

  11. - Top - End - #11
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    RedKnightGirl

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Not in Trogland

    mad Re: (IC) The Return of Magic

    Cat's initiative: [roll0]

  12. - Top - End - #12
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    RedKnightGirl

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Not in Trogland

    Default Re: (IC) The Return of Magic

    Cat's initiative: (1d20+2)[15]

    not same

  13. - Top - End - #13
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    RedKnightGirl

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Not in Trogland

    Default Re: (IC) The Return of Magic

    Leaping up to scratch at the kobold, the cat swiped at the kobold trying to get at fleshy bits even pass the scales.

    (1d20+4)[22] (15 to deal 1 damage)

  14. - Top - End - #14
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PeacefulOak's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (IC) The Return of Magic

    Gyrtu Andusk

    Screeching in pain, Gyrtu grabs his crossbow and dismounts on the far side of his mule from the cat. Carefully stepping back to get a clear shot, Gyrtu levels his crossbow and fires.

    Spoiler: Actions
    Show

    Dismount - Move Action (I don't think it provokes?)
    5' Step (bonus because my move action didn't involve actual movement)
    Attack with crossbow (1d20+5)[24] for (1d8+1)[9] Damage

  15. - Top - End - #15
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    RedKnightGirl

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Not in Trogland

    Default Re: (IC) The Return of Magic

    The bolt wrecked the cat. It's heart flying with the bolt far into the distance. Just furred bones remaining.

    Where the dragon went is still fully possible for the recently victorious kobold. However, taking his bearings he can now notice a camp fire at the bottom of the mountain just mildly off the straight line. It's too far to tell if there are creatures around it.

  16. - Top - End - #16
    Troll in the Playground
     
    PallentisLunam's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (IC) The Return of Magic

    Spoiler: SAL KANTOR
    Show

    Male NE Human Rogue, Level 1, Init 2, HP 6/6, Speed 30'
    AC 15, Touch 12, Flat-footed 13, Fort 0, Ref 4, Will 1, Base Attack Bonus 0
    Heavy Mace +3 (1d8,+3 x2)
    Dagger (5) +3 (Melee) +2 (Thrown) (1d4+3, 19-20/x2) Range Inc. 20 ft.
    Sap +3 (1d6+3, x2, Nonlethal)
    Studded Leather Armor (+3 Armor, +2 Dex)
    Abilities Str 16, Dex 15, Con 10, Int 13, Wis 12, Cha 9
    Conditions: None
    Sheet: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1245931


    Unable to complete any meaningful recognizance, Sal shrugs to himself. Just the way these things go some days. Motioning for his boys to spread out and stay hidden for the moment, Sal ties the frayed blue handkerchief that marks him as a member of the Waves around his upper arm. Then he steps out into the open tapping the flat of a blade against the palm of his hand. He pauses a beat to allow the crew to notice him before speaking up.

    "You boys seem lost. This is Wave turf, and you haven't paid your respects."

  17. - Top - End - #17
    Troll in the Playground
     
    danielxcutter's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Seoul
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (IC) The Return of Magic

    Rowan shook his head.

    "No, I'm going with you. Safety in numbers, you know."

    And I'll be damned if I stay here doing nothing. I know you uncle; you just want to keep me safe... thanks, but no thanks.
    Cool elan (no not that kind) Illithid Slayer by linkele.


    Editor/co-writer of Magicae Est Potestas, a crossover between Artemis Fowl and Undertale. Archive Of Our Own FanFiction.net DeviantArt
    We also have a TvTropes page!


    Extended signature here.

  18. - Top - End - #18
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PeacefulOak's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (IC) The Return of Magic

    Gyrtu Andusk

    Smiling at his epic victory, Gyrtu lets out a few excited yips as he dances in place. Taking the fallen corpse, it throws it up onto the back of Winged Hope and leaps up after it (or rather he struggles and pushes it into place and then scrambles up - twice, because he forgot his crossbow the first time). Reloading the crossbow, he guides Winged Hope back onto the path of the Dragon, keeping a watchful eye towards the fire. No knowing what sort of bandits might be found wandering the wilderness.

  19. - Top - End - #19
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    RedKnightGirl

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Not in Trogland

    Default Re: (IC) The Return of Magic

    Walking down the cliff path tapping his sword against his palm, Sal gets the attention of the unloaders. He also recognises some of them: Crowns. Well-armoured Crowns. The leader of the Cold Iron Crowns - a cruel looking fellow of average build and height with a dark goatee - walked forward jauntily still tens of meters away from Sal, "Are you quite sure? There weren't any rats here when we arrived. Are you sure you wouldn't like us to kick you into the water and you can swim back to your nest?"

    ---

    At the bottom of the valley, Gyrtu can better make out silhouettes at the camp. Its possible they could see him too, but if they do they make no sign of it. On this bottom path, there seems to be two ways that go in the direction of the dragon. He can set to going back up this second mount, but there is also a cave mouth nestled going in the same direction. It is unclear whether it would exit in the same direction, however.

    ---

    Torqual looked at Rowan, "I guess you're right."

    Following the tracks, they soon diverge from where your own tracks were. A little while after that he points out where the tracks of the assassin were joined - or rather unjoined since you're backtracking - by the tracks of others. "Shh" he whispers to his nephew as they go forward.

  20. - Top - End - #20
    Troll in the Playground
     
    danielxcutter's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Seoul
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (IC) The Return of Magic

    Rowan nodded wordlessly. Best to be safe rather than sorry.

    He tread carefully, doing his best to make no sound.

    Spoiler: Roll
    Show
    Move Silently roll. I have 4 ranks in the skill and +2 from Dex, but studded leather has a -1 armor check penalty, so +5.

    (1d20+5)[10]
    Cool elan (no not that kind) Illithid Slayer by linkele.


    Editor/co-writer of Magicae Est Potestas, a crossover between Artemis Fowl and Undertale. Archive Of Our Own FanFiction.net DeviantArt
    We also have a TvTropes page!


    Extended signature here.

  21. - Top - End - #21
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PeacefulOak's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (IC) The Return of Magic

    Gyrtu Andusk

    Casting a wary eye towards the campfire, Gyrtu considers his options. It occurs to him that spending ALL of his time learning the Way of the Dragons may have left him somewhat unprepared for a journey through the wilderness. Still, decisions must be made.

    Having looked over the camp to the best of his ability, he turns to the mountain, looking to see if a clear and passable trail existed for him to follow. He also thought as hard as he could of the map he used to look over, envisioning the spread of the Way across all the lands.

    Spoiler: Rolls
    Show

    (1d20+2)[8] Spot Check - Camp
    (1d20+2)[12] Spot Check - Mountain
    (1d20+2)[12] Untrained survival?

  22. - Top - End - #22
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Centaurion's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017

    Default Re: (IC) The Return of Magic

    Zeph

    Spoiler: GM quote
    Show

    The friendly man nods to Zeph, "It sounds to me like you need some good luck. Then perhaps you will be able to afford one of these fine watches. I should warn you that you would have to receive some great luck for any to still be left.

    "However, I can offer this dragon's charm that may find you good fortune." Said the friendly man as he fished out a concoction of fur, string and bone "Your need is such that I offer it for only nine copper."


    "A dragon's charm?" The look on his face makes clear that this sounded more like a joke to him. One eyebrow is raised and the raven releases a cackling sound, similar to laughter, but, after all, this is a bird not a person.
    Thanks, Rizban for the awesome avatar!

  23. - Top - End - #23
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    RedKnightGirl

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Not in Trogland

    Default Re: (IC) The Return of Magic

    Rown and his uncle come to a place littered wth tents, with firewood sitting next to an extinguished pit, and although ths place is out of the way it is still shocking that it had not been seen before. The way that some of the tents have come down suggests that it has been abandoned.

    ---

    With Zeph, the freindly man does not drop a beat with his freindliness as he speaks, "They are a novelty to you? Is that not why you have come to Portskeep to discover and indulge in the new?"

    ---

    Gyrtkyu's look at the camp reveals nothing. It is too far nd perhaps the smoke obscures. Hwever, he remembers that the area he s in is somewhat of a peninsula; crossing this mountain will lead to the sea, and as far as he could see it would be no harder to get up that the one that he had just crossed.

  24. - Top - End - #24
    Troll in the Playground
     
    danielxcutter's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Seoul
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (IC) The Return of Magic

    Rowan silently cursed; they were too late.

    Still, there would still be traces left. He scanned the area, using all of his knowledge to find anything that would point him to the next step.

    Spoiler: Rolls
    Show


    Search: (1d20+1)[16]

    Spot: (1d20+4)[6]

    Survival: (1d20+4)[15]

    Cool elan (no not that kind) Illithid Slayer by linkele.


    Editor/co-writer of Magicae Est Potestas, a crossover between Artemis Fowl and Undertale. Archive Of Our Own FanFiction.net DeviantArt
    We also have a TvTropes page!


    Extended signature here.

  25. - Top - End - #25
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Centaurion's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017

    Default Re: (IC) The Return of Magic

    Zeph reflects for a moment, remembering how he came here, and his thoughts inadvertently revisit the stormy night on the ship. The screams of his sister and parents, sometimes clear and loud than muffled by the remaining sounds. He bites his lip on order to regain his composure.

    "Dear sir, I think I should leave now. To be honest, my funds are extremely low right now, and I don't I can afford anything you have to offer. Have a good day, sir. "

    With this, he turns to leave.
    Thanks, Rizban for the awesome avatar!

  26. - Top - End - #26
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    RedKnightGirl

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Not in Trogland

    Default Re: (IC) The Return of Magic

    The friendly man knows when his quest is doomed to failure and faded into the background, on the lookout for a more fruitful tourist.. Leaving Zeph on the side of the road alone.

    ---

    The tracks suggest that despite the non-kept up tents you are only very little late. It is possible that the last one there had fled at your coming, or perhaps only a little earlier. In the collapsed tents are several clothes, foodstuffs, and generic traveling equipment and a lute. That is true for one of the upright tents, also. The remaining upright tent, however, appears to be empty.

  27. - Top - End - #27
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Centaurion's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017

    Default Re: (IC) The Return of Magic

    Zeph is standing there for a moment without orientation, lost. Then, a friendly "craaaw" takes his attention, and the bird which had sitten on the mule was hovering a few steps in front of it now. Zeph's smile shows only a slight trace of conviction when he follows the road, but he does so. Probably it is best to look for a cheap place to stay for the moment, and think of how to proceed.
    Thanks, Rizban for the awesome avatar!

  28. - Top - End - #28
    Troll in the Playground
     
    PallentisLunam's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (IC) The Return of Magic

    Spoiler: SAL KANTOR
    Show

    Male NE Human Rogue, Level 1, Init 2, HP 6/6, Speed 30'
    AC 15, Touch 12, Flat-footed 13, Fort 0, Ref 4, Will 1, Base Attack Bonus 0
    Heavy Mace +3 (1d8,+3 x2)
    Dagger (5) +3 (Melee) +2 (Thrown) (1d4+3, 19-20/x2) Range Inc. 20 ft.
    Sap +3 (1d6+3, x2, Nonlethal)
    Studded Leather Armor (+3 Armor, +2 Dex)
    Abilities Str 16, Dex 15, Con 10, Int 13, Wis 12, Cha 9
    Conditions: None
    Sheet: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1245931


    With a casual, almost lazy, flick of his wrist Sal sends his knife spinning through the air aiming for the boards at his opponents feet. Even before it lands Sal draws another pair of baldes. "Not so fast, my little princeling. You don't really think I came alone do you," he sneers trying to be tough and menacing

    Spoiler: Combat Actions
    Show
    Knife Throw: Attack the square he's standing in (AC 5) (1d20+2)[18] -2 At 21-40 ft; -4 At 41-60 ft.

  29. - Top - End - #29
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    RedKnightGirl

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Not in Trogland

    Default Re: (IC) The Return of Magic

    The first inn that Zeph reached did not seem expensive - then again it was on the main road - 'The Leering Bard' from the outside has some peeling paint work but was generally in good repair. A man in common outfit exiting the building, allows a dark-painted room to be seen; not busy, but certainly not empty. It would likely be busier later.

    ---

    The man raised an eyebrow at Sal as he lightly tugged at the blade firmly fixed in front of him. It wouldn't give so he left it rather than putting in the effort that would be required. "Then might I suggest you join your friends. You know what."

    He takes a copper coin from a pocket and throws it towards Sal, "There. I have paid all the respect due. Go along now."

  30. - Top - End - #30
    Troll in the Playground
     
    PallentisLunam's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (IC) The Return of Magic

    Spoiler: SAL KANTOR
    Show

    Male NE Human Rogue, Level 1, Init 2, HP 6/6, Speed 30'
    AC 15, Touch 12, Flat-footed 13, Fort 0, Ref 4, Will 1, Base Attack Bonus 0
    Heavy Mace +3 (1d8,+3 x2)
    Dagger (5) +3 (Melee) +2 (Thrown) (1d4+3, 19-20/x2) Range Inc. 20 ft.
    Sap +3 (1d6+3, x2, Nonlethal)
    Studded Leather Armor (+3 Armor, +2 Dex)
    Abilities Str 16, Dex 15, Con 10, Int 13, Wis 12, Cha 9
    Conditions: None
    Sheet: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1245931


    "Ha, good one. The Waves aren't even two bit whores. Why don't you leave before your pretty clothes get all stained. We'll take care of your product."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •