New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Troll in the Playground

Default gooddragon1's TPE (Temporary Peach Exchange) I

Previous thread: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...n-attack-mode!

The peach exchange is like a swap meet where people exchange reviews of each others homebrew. Peach stands for Please Evaluate And Critique Honestly. I didn't think of the initial idea, but I liked it enough to make a second one. Regrettably, like swap meets, good things sometimes come to an end. So I have a new idea: A Temporary Peach Exchange (T.P.E.) because acronyms are cool. Basically if this one falls off the front page and/or hasn't been posted in within the last 45 days (the forum thread necromancy cutoff), just create a new one if you feel like it with your username affixed to the front and the number of previous peach exchanges you have created + 1 (maybe keep a log in your signature for memory and other purposes). Below are the rules from the old thread.

Use this thread to do one of three things:
    1. Post links to one or more of your homebrew that you would like PEACHed.
    2. Offer to PEACH a piece of homebrew someone has already posted in exchange for PEACHing a piece of your own homebrew.
    3. Agree to or decline an offer of PEACH exchange.

I have one addendum to that list: Put the game system and edition along with your links so that people can easily discern whether they have the system knowledge necessary to review something.

Now to start things off:
    I offer my chaos sorcerer [3.5 Base Class] for review in exchange for a review of another 3.5 homebrew.
    Last edited by gooddragon1; 2017-08-11 at 05:21 PM.
    There is no emotion more useless in life than hate.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: gooddragon1's TPE (Temporary Peach Exchange) I

Quote Originally Posted by gooddragon1 View Post
    Now to start things off:
    I offer my chaos sorcerer [3.5 Base Class] for review in exchange for a review of another 3.5 homebrew.
    I reviewed your Chaos Sorcerer.

Hailing from the fevered dreams of a madman, avert your eyes lest you draw the attention of The Adaptive! The class is [3.5 Base Class], an at-will shapeshifter, T3 strength was the goal.
    Edit- Anyone looking to do a review trade with me should note that the class is a bit of a lengthy read. While the mechanics aren't terribly complicated, the Adaption lists might intimidate some.
    Last edited by Waker; 2017-08-11 at 06:25 PM.
    If you feel like quoting something that I have said, you have my permission to use it. Unless it makes me look stupid.
    Gaming Laws, Fallacies And More
    My Homebrew
    Feel free to browse and comment on any of my Homebrew. I enjoy feedback.
    Love my Avatar? Well, why not check out the comic that it came from?

3. - Top - End - #3
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Waker View Post
    I reviewed your Chaos Sorcerer.

Hailing from the fevered dreams of a madman, avert your eyes lest you draw the attention of The Adaptive! The class is [3.5 Base Class], an at-will shapeshifter, T3 strength was the goal.
    I will do that, but just so everyone else knows for future cases, you have to offer up what you want reviewed and come to an agreement first. Basically people post lists of what they want reviewed, one person makes an offer, the other person accepts/declines, and if they accept the reviews go forward.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by gooddragon1 View Post
    I will do that, but just so everyone else knows for future cases, you have to offer up what you want reviewed and come to an agreement first. Basically people post lists of what they want reviewed, one person makes an offer, the other person accepts/declines, and if they accept the reviews go forward.
    Oh I'm aware. I just reviewed your class because I could. If it were something really complicated, I would have arranged a trade first. On that note, I should probably put in a warning for my class.
    If you feel like quoting something that I have said, you have my permission to use it. Unless it makes me look stupid.
    Gaming Laws, Fallacies And More
    My Homebrew
    Feel free to browse and comment on any of my Homebrew. I enjoy feedback.
    Love my Avatar? Well, why not check out the comic that it came from?

5. - Top - End - #5
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Waker View Post
    Oh I'm aware. I just reviewed your class because I could. If it were something really complicated, I would have arranged a trade first. On that note, I should probably put in a warning for my class.
    My bad for not reading carefully. Still going to review your class because I like the idea of it.