Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 1 of 50 123456789101126 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 1474
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    SamuraiGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2013

    Default (IC) San Francisco by Night: A Requiem in Fog

    Prologue i

    "San Francisco is a breathtakingly beautiful city, with lots of great contrasts between dark and light, often overlapping each other. It's a great setting for a horror story." - Christopher Moore.

    The text had come in early this morning, right as you had laid down, hidden away from the rising sun, curling into yourself like some horrible parody of an embry in the womb. Your phone had buzzed to life, the screen light suddenly blasting and igniting a sudden apprehension in your lizard brain that screamed "FIRE".

    But it was only a message on The Pulse. Your body already ached with the need for slumber, and you slipped into something like sleep forgetting all about the message till you awoke tonight. When your strength and awareness returned, it was almost as an afterthought that you checked your phone at all. The memory of the text's arrival returned (FIRE), and out of curiosity you immediately opened the message. Before even reading the body of the text, you were stricken by the lack of a name or number associated with the message. Instead, following the digital font "From:" was simply a symbol of a winged dragon with a scepter; the symbol of The Ordo Dracul.

    The text read: "There is the need for investigating the growing number of neonates who go missing into the night.
    Your help in investigating these matters is crucial to the survival of Our CITY. Come tonight to Lincoln and 2nd at Golden Gate Park at 1am. No one but you. No weapons. No tails. A significant boon will be offered for your assistance in the matter.
    "

    The text was cryptic. Lincoln and 2nd was the boarder of Golden Gate Park, which was free territory. Despite your better instincts, there were too many reasons to attend this meeting. But first, you must feed.

    ************************************************** *********************************

    Anna had parked her sports car on the better side of Forest Knolls, a handful of blocks from the meet up spot, before walking down the hill into The Pan Handle. Throughout the city's history, The Pan Handle had been one of the lowest income and most dangerous neighborhoods, and to the Kindred it was one of the most sacred Racks.

    The Pan Handle itself was a grassy and tree shaded extension of Golden Gate Park, shooting out like the handle of a frying pan. The park itself was fairly empty, except for a few stray cats feeding on spilled trash and the rats that darted between crushed cans and shattered bottles. But Anna passed out of this park, into the tangle of alleys that surrounded The Handle. A few blocks in, and she came across a dive bar that barely passed for open. The windows were all barred, and little light shown through. The only invitation was the flittering neon of a sign that read "The Pickled Whistle". Anna could smell the sweet reek of Kine and alcohol from within. But down the block laying on a strip of cardboard and under a wool blanket was a grey haired and dirty vagabond. Anna sighed. She had plenty of time, and now, plenty of options. The streets were still busy enough that she could not just feed on the sidewalk, but she was sure she could find a discrete spot to have her breakfast.

    ************************************************** ******************************

    Estella sat alone on the VIP terrace overlooking the dance floor of Wings, one of the newer and more expensive Nightclubs in The Mission District. She was sprawled in a leather reclining chair. Neon greens and yellows flashed and fizzed to the rhythm of some EDM song the DJ was fumbling with. She had given her self plenty of time, and currently was pretending not to notice the "Bro-tastic" sleeze in the black button down and blue blazer who kept smiling and nodding her way from his pack of over muscled friends. There was another, a pencil thin girl in a punk leather jacket, with too much make up and a bright pink cocktail that Estella had been working on. The Punk had smiled Estellas way once or twice, and the hungry vampire had allowed her eye contact to be held for just a little too long.

    She turned the other way again, and brought the cold glass of vodka to her lips, never letting the putrid liquid near her mouth. When she turned to look again, Bro-tastic was standing directly over Estella, grinning with a dull look in his eyes. The support squad pointed and chuckled from across the Terrace.

    "Hey babe, you waiting for some friends or something?" He reeked of cheap cologne and some sort of cheap cocktail which he had already somehow spilled on himself.

    ************************************************** *****************************

    Nancy, the overworked and high stress mother finally stopped crying. Karl had offered her a tissue from his desk begrudgingly, but was surprised by just how long the woman had sat there blubbering. She had come to his office for the first time this afternoon, and Gabe had kept her busy till Karl had awoken and gotten ready. Nancy had kept it together just long enough for Karl to ascertain that she was concerned that her son may be lying to her. The precious little spoiled **** had apparently been staying out late and his grades were dropping. Maybe he was doing drugs, or maybe it was just the wrong crowd, but Nancy didn't know, and it sounded like she was hoping Karl could bring her answers.

    When her sobs had died down, Nancy's mascara had created black tracks across her face. Her hair was a frazzle of curls, and her teddy bear print dress was a few sizes to big. She looked like a beaten clown. Her voice was still quivering when she finally spoke again. "Thank you", she said trying to smile, "you have been so kind. Do you think you can help me... help me find out what is happening to my son. Theadore was such a good boy. He is a good boy. I just don't know where I went wrong."
    Spoiler: Games I am Currently Running
    Show
    San Francisco by Night (Vampire the Requiem 2E)

    New Bedford by Night (Werewolf the Forsaken 2E)

    New Orleans by Night (Changeling the Lost 2E)

  2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground
     
    RedWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2014

    Default Re: (IC) San Francisco by Night: A Requiem in Fog

    Crooning slightly, the old German unclenches his jaw, focuses on putting on a gentle smile and says, "Of course I can help, my partner and I can find out what he has been up to of late. Once we know that, the question of what to do with the boy will be that much easier."

    Karl takes another tissue, walks around the desk, and takes a knee by her chair. Leaning close and dabbing at her eyes a bit, he eyes her neck as he states, "just relax, it will be all right."

    Spoiler: Character Box
    Show

    Humanity:5
    Willpower:5
    Health:undamaged
    Beats/Exp:none
    Tilts/Conditions:none
    Aspirations:
    1. Obtain leverage on a powerful individual that otherwise had been a threat
    1a. Investigate them for past mistakes and current weaknesses
    1b. If investigation turns up nothing, stage an incident.
    2. Find a fellow vampire that can be closely allied with to Karl's benefit and with minimal risk.
    2a. Locate a suitable individual with compatible personality and ambitions
    2b. Check into their nature and past to be certain.
    2c. approach vampire with proposal.
    3. Karl has living descendants he is not aware of. A son currently in a nursing home. Two grandchildren, and multiple great grandchildren. Discover their existence in an unpleasant fashion.
    "No man is an island, entire of itself, every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main... Any man's death diminishes me because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee." -John Donne-
    Guides, tables, and other useful tools for 5E D&D

  3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Thundercracker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Singapore

    Default Re: (IC) San Francisco by Night: A Requiem in Fog

    Anna Wu

    Anna filed the vagabond away in her head as plan B. She'd probably have to work a little bit to convince him to move off the sidewalk, and the homeless often had a sixth sense about what could end up being dangerous. She resisted the urge to hold her nose as she stepped into the bar, hoping her breakfast would come to her instead of her having to chase it down. She'd give it an hour at the bar before moving on to other options.


    Character Box:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Humanity: 5
    Willpower: 6
    Health: 8
    Beats/Exp: 0
    Tilts/Conditions: None
    Aspirations:
    1. Gain safety and security.
    1a. Develop a reliable and low-risk source of vitae.
    1b. Gain trustworthy help during the day (ghoul, staff, etc).
    1c. Create a safe haven for resting during the day
    1d. Create a safehouse which can be fled to in times of trouble.
    2. End organized crime in the city.
    2a. Eliminate Kindred reliance on organized crime in the city
    2a(i). Discover the various Kindred needs which are filled by organized crime in the city and devise alternative methods by which they can be met.
    2a(ii). Identify Kindred who need to be swayed in order to implement said alternative methods, and sway them
    2b. Identify members of organized crime in the city
    2c. Identify allies (among both Kine and Kindred) who share the same goal
    3. Meta: I want my character to suffer a loss of some kind, be forced to deal with the repercussions (physical, emotional), and emerge stronger (but potentially not unscathed) after some kind of resolution.
    3. (alternate) Ensure the safety of younger cousin Katie
    TC for short

    "I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig

  4. - Top - End - #4
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Lentrax's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In the Final Frontier
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: (IC) San Francisco by Night: A Requiem in Fog

    Estella sighed inwardly. It was to be expected, of course. But still, this idiot was not her chosen prey tonight. Tonight, she had her sights set on something that held at least a glimmer of something more.

    The question now was how to get this idiot out of her way so she could really turn on her charm.

    She starts simple. Her accent, light as it has become since leaving France, is still evident, flowing through every word.

    Or something. And as enticing as you seem to be, you are not the something I am waiting for.

    [SPOILER=Character box:]
    Humanity: 6
    Willpower: 5
    Health: 8
    Beats/Exp: 0
    Tilts/Conditions: N/A
    Spoiler: Aspirations
    Show
    Short-term: Create a group of Ghouls to provide better daytime tasks and security.

    Mid term: Learn the Cacophony of San Francisco.

    Long term: Become the Vanpire who controls the Invictus Primogen.
    Last edited by Lentrax; 2017-08-09 at 11:06 PM.

    Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

    Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

    Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

    Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

    Follow me on Twitter!

  5. - Top - End - #5
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    SamuraiGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2013

    Default Re: (IC) San Francisco by Night: A Requiem in Fog

    Nancy Summers shudders as she takes the tissue from Karl. "Thank you," she says, "you have been so kind." She dabs at her eyes again, only managing to smear her mascara further. She sniffles before lowering the now crumpled and blackened paper. She looks over her shoulder, up at Karl with big pig eyes and smiles at him. She stumbles over her words when she says, "When do we... I mean you; when do you begin? Is there anything I can do to help? I have photos and can tell you about his friends."

    ************************************************** *********************************

    Anna began walking towards The Pickled Whistle, and as she gets to the door can hear the low crooning of some Pop-Country crooner who was apparently down on his luck and lost his truck. The red painted door was practically falling off its handles, and when she pushed it open with a long creak she was met with low red light. Stepping into the bar, which was little more than a few stools pushed against a long marble counter top, all eyes turned towards her. This was not all that impressive, given the fact that the bar had two patrons. The bartender was a squat and well endowed hispanic woman with a bent cigarette hanging out of her mouth, and horrible copper streaks in her hair. Two well muscled and overly tattooed men turned from their huddled positions at the bar to scowl at her, and almost with a threat the bartender says, "Is there something I can help you with?"

    Of the two patrons, one had a bald head, the other long greasy curls which spilled down to to his denim vested shoulders. Neither one looked all too happy to see the short Asian vampire.

    ************************************************** **********************************

    Estella's response seems to tickle Bro-tastic, whose grin only spreads further across his face, revealing an army of pearly whites. "I'm sure I could be the something you need though babe", he says with 100% confidence. The hand that was resting on the back of Estella's chair slid casually to her shoulder, resting warm and comfortably. Still maintaining laser like eye contact, the man said, "Let me buy you a drink girl. I bet you like Panty Droppers, right?" His squad of followers were now snickering and fist-bumping each other in the background.
    Spoiler: Games I am Currently Running
    Show
    San Francisco by Night (Vampire the Requiem 2E)

    New Bedford by Night (Werewolf the Forsaken 2E)

    New Orleans by Night (Changeling the Lost 2E)

  6. - Top - End - #6
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Lentrax's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In the Final Frontier
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: (IC) San Francisco by Night: A Requiem in Fog

    The choice was obvious. She tried to be polite. Now to be obvious. The glass was even still in her hand. Estella throws the drink into Brotastic's face, then she picks up her umbrella and saunters to the bar. Setting her now empty glass down next to the punk girl's drink, Estella gently places a hand on her shoulder and leans down so her hair brushes across the girl's face as she whispers.

    You are the something I have been waiting for. Would you like to go with me?

    Spoiler
    Show
    Rolling Presence+Persuasion to try and convince her.

    (9d10)[3][8][6][9][6][3][4][5][10](54)

    Three successes.
    Last edited by Lentrax; 2017-08-10 at 07:38 PM. Reason: Clarifying grammar...

    Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

    Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

    Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

    Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

    Follow me on Twitter!

  7. - Top - End - #7
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Thundercracker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Singapore

    Default Re: (IC) San Francisco by Night: A Requiem in Fog

    Anna Wu

    "I'm... not sure," Anna replied, chewing on the corner of her lip, "I'm supposed to meet my friend. I just landed a few hours ago and I'm pretty sure this is the place, but my phone died..."

    She trailed off and hesitated for a moment before walking up to the bar.

    "Can I have a sprite?" Anna asked.

    Spoiler
    Show
    spending the point for blush of health is ok with me.


    Edit: Anna will wait at the bar for about 30 minutes. If she isn't engaged by then, she'll ask if there are any other bars nearby.
    Last edited by Thundercracker; 2017-08-11 at 03:42 AM.
    TC for short

    "I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig

  8. - Top - End - #8
    Troll in the Playground
     
    RedWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2014

    Default Re: (IC) San Francisco by Night: A Requiem in Fog

    Accent slipping a bit, Karl backs off a hair, "Gabriel has taken copies und notes on these already yes? I am more interested in hearing about your boy. Especially his... interests, what appeals to him and what drives him away."
    "No man is an island, entire of itself, every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main... Any man's death diminishes me because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee." -John Donne-
    Guides, tables, and other useful tools for 5E D&D

  9. - Top - End - #9
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    SamuraiGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2013

    Default Re: (IC) San Francisco by Night: A Requiem in Fog

    Estella's thrown drink makes a loud slapping noise as it splashes across her harasser's face. The fool's posse all react with a cry and a few snickers, but no one makes a move to stop Estella from walking away.

    It was only when Estella came close to The Punk, that she realized just how young the girl was. She had a short bob dyed jet black, and thick eyeliner that ended in long wings. But none of this hid the fact that the girl was probably no older than 17 at best. The Punk practically trembled with insecurity as Estella rested a hand on her bony shoulder.

    You are the something I have been waiting for. Would you like to go with me?
    The Punk's eyes went wide at Estella's words, she could actually see the girl's lips quiver before she could answer. "Oh, me?", the girl blurted as if still processing Estella's remark, "I'm um, I'm Gabrielle." There was about five heart beats (Estella had gotten used to using her heartbeat as a clock when using The Blush) before the painful rigidity in Gabrielle's feverishly warm body slackened. There was a look of realization that spread across the girl's frightened face before she included, "Oh, me? Uh, sure."

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Is Estella using Awe? You didn't mention it, but the dice pool should have been 8 (4 presence + 4 Persuasion) unless Awe was used.


    ************************************************** *****************************************

    The bartender's face turns from irritated to just confused at Anna's words. "You sure you're not lost?", the bartender asks, but doesn't push it. The two toughs at the bar grumble a little, but initially say nothing.

    Anna goes to sit down, and about three minutes later the bartender pours a Sprite into cheap looking blue glass filled with ice, and puts leaves it on the bar. "Your Sprite mam", she says with a returned punch of irritation, "that will be five dollars". She takes a long puff of her cigarrette and seems to experience no remorse when she blows the ash dusted smoke all over the drink.

    The shaved one, who literally has a lime green grenade tattooed on his over-sized forehead chuckles. It's the laugh of low and dull laugh, which makes Anna instantly presume his IQ couldn't be over two digits. The laughing seems to set of his companion, the man with the long shiny hair. He stands up from his stool and saunters over to Anna resting a cranium sized fist on her table. "You're friend isn't coming", he says through thin wormy lips, "and I don't think you should be here." The bald one guffaws at this, and slaps his thigh.

    ************************************************** **********************************************

    Miss Summers looks up at Karl with her wide brown eyes, more white than iris. She hesitates for a moment before responding to the German's question, "Oh Graham? He was just always the sweetest boy growing up. He was so sensitive... he really was. He would cry at the scary part in Bambie every time. He just, he has such a big heart. It was when his Father and I divorced that Graham started to pull away from me. It's like I don't know him anymore. He doesn't like the things he used to. I honestly don't know if I can think of anything Graham likes! All he does is spend time with his friends, and he never brings them over. His old friends don't even hang out with him anymore. He goes out all night. And he sleeps all morning." Nancy's voice has hastened during this ramble, words seeming to fumble over each other in a torrent of emotion to the point where she is now clearly about to cry again. "I just want my baby boy brought back to me Mr. Bauer. I just want him brought back."
    Spoiler: Games I am Currently Running
    Show
    San Francisco by Night (Vampire the Requiem 2E)

    New Bedford by Night (Werewolf the Forsaken 2E)

    New Orleans by Night (Changeling the Lost 2E)

  10. - Top - End - #10
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Thundercracker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Singapore

    Default Re: (IC) San Francisco by Night: A Requiem in Fog

    Anna Wu

    "I um," Anna started.

    She glanced down at the fist, then at the sprite, then back up at the man leaning over her, and swallowed.

    Anna mumbled something about maybe being in the wrong bar, paid for her drink with a 100 dollar bill, collected the change, and left the way she came in. Once outside, she walked to the corner, looking for an alley ripe for ambush, and hoped one of her marks took the bait and followed her.
    TC for short

    "I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig

  11. - Top - End - #11
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Lentrax's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In the Final Frontier
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: (IC) San Francisco by Night: A Requiem in Fog

    Estella takes a fifty from her wallet, casually places it in the case serving as the bars decorative and practical money collector, and motions to the girls drink.

    Having done away with that necessity, Estella takes the girl's hand in hers, brings it to her lips, and kisses it gently. She broadens her accent just a bit, lets the French words roll off her tongue.

    Estella du Chevalier. C'est un plaisir de vous rencontrer.

    She then lightly pulls the girl up out of her seat.

    Come, my dear, before the idiots over there change thier minds.
    Last edited by Lentrax; 2017-08-12 at 01:42 AM.

    Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

    Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

    Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

    Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

    Follow me on Twitter!

  12. - Top - End - #12
    Troll in the Playground
     
    RedWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2014

    Default Re: (IC) San Francisco by Night: A Requiem in Fog

    Karl suppresses a frown, couldn't even keep tabs on this boy's activities, and she calls herself a mother! Oh never mind, tracking down the child should not be that difficult. Time to wrap this up, the night beckons and there is much work to be done aside from handling this.

    "Easy there, it will be all right", gently but firmly, Karl draws Miss Summers into a hug, slowly rubbing her back. "You will have him back, just trust me." He says this last while slowly lowering his face to her neck as she sobs, fangs elongating.
    "No man is an island, entire of itself, every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main... Any man's death diminishes me because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee." -John Donne-
    Guides, tables, and other useful tools for 5E D&D

  13. - Top - End - #13
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    SamuraiGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2013

    Default Re: (IC) San Francisco by Night: A Requiem in Fog

    Anna gets about a half block away from the bar, stepping over the sleeping street walker, before she hears the whine of the bar door. Heavy footfalls chase her as she makes a turn down an alley that barely fits between two unlit Victorian apartments. She gets about halfway down the narrow passage before she confirms the presence of a high fence making the path a dead end.

    Turning calmly, she is confronted by the oily haired thug from the bar. Even in the dark, she can appreciate his broken toothed grin. His left hand is wrapped around the now crumpled bill. Moonlight reflects briefly off of the blade of a long pocket knife. He snickers at Anna, striding towards her, though he is still a good 15 paces away.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    I like the ingenuity! Good stuff.


    ************************************************** **********************************

    The girl's eyes go wide after Estella's kiss, and she trembles slightly in her embrace. Estella can hear the hoots from a couple of the bro-squad from across the bar, but Gabrielle appears not to hear. Leading the youngling by the hand, Estella leads the two towards the terrace exit. No one attempts to block their exit, but as they get near the stairwell Gabrielle's voice squeaks over Estella's shoulder, "Where are we going?"

    ************************************************** ************************************

    Even before Karl's fang's reach Nancy Summers' neck, the pig woman's sobs quiet. Her body is still rigid in his embrace, but she seems not to be recoiling. Perhaps she thought Karl was going to kiss her, or perhaps she was too petrified to react.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Please feel free to describe the feeding. Nancy gains swooned. Please state how many points of blood Karl takes. Remember for every point of blood taken, she takes a point of lethal damage, and damage beyond her Stamina level leaves her with the Drained condition.
    Spoiler: Games I am Currently Running
    Show
    San Francisco by Night (Vampire the Requiem 2E)

    New Bedford by Night (Werewolf the Forsaken 2E)

    New Orleans by Night (Changeling the Lost 2E)

  14. - Top - End - #14
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Lentrax's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In the Final Frontier
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: (IC) San Francisco by Night: A Requiem in Fog

    Estella pauses at Gabrielle's question. Not long, just one beat of a liar's heart. Estella considers her words just enough to make them count. Then she turns around and gives Gabrielle her most majestic smile.

    My dear! Tonight, we can go wherever you wish, because I can go anywhere, and tonight, you are with me! We can go to another club, we can go for a romantic moonlit stroll, we can go somewhere far more private, the choices are limitless!

    Estella takes a step down holds her hand up to the girl.

    Tell me your wish, my dear.

    Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

    Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

    Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

    Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

    Follow me on Twitter!

  15. - Top - End - #15
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    SamuraiGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2013

    Default Re: (IC) San Francisco by Night: A Requiem in Fog

    Gabrielle looks over her shoulder at the the terrace and the club's dance floor below. Turning back to Estella she smile's shyly. "I don't know", she starts, though there is no lack of confidence behind her voice now, "I kinda want to go dance with you". She gives a quick squeeze, and rubs her thumb over the back of Estella's hand affectionately. The Bros look on, but it is as if they are no longer there.
    Spoiler: Games I am Currently Running
    Show
    San Francisco by Night (Vampire the Requiem 2E)

    New Bedford by Night (Werewolf the Forsaken 2E)

    New Orleans by Night (Changeling the Lost 2E)

  16. - Top - End - #16
    Troll in the Playground
     
    RedWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2014

    Default Re: (IC) San Francisco by Night: A Requiem in Fog

    Karl has to be amused with himself as he lowers his face. They never seem to realize he isn't just showing a bit of physical comfort, and then it is too late for them to realize much of anything.

    His fangs pierce her skin in a by now quite familiar motion, and then that exquisite moment comes, when her life blood reaches him, fills him with life and ecstasy. In all the years since his embrace, Karl had never quite become used to it, and he could no longer recall a human experience that really compared.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Aiming to avoid Drained, if I have my estimates right, I presume 2 BP is reasonably safe in that regard? 3 for a particularly healthy individual, 1 if unhealthy?
    Last edited by Daishain; 2017-08-13 at 07:04 PM.
    "No man is an island, entire of itself, every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main... Any man's death diminishes me because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee." -John Donne-
    Guides, tables, and other useful tools for 5E D&D

  17. - Top - End - #17
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Thundercracker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Singapore

    Default Re: (IC) San Francisco by Night: A Requiem in Fog

    Anna Wu

    Anna kept her eyes glued to the brandished knife and stepped backwards, bumping into the fence.

    "W-what do you want?" she asked, wrapping her torso with her forearms and making herself as small as possible.

    "Closer..."

    Spoiler
    Show
    ingenuity? thanks :). Just curious, what were you expecting?

    just a small thing, but Anna wouldn't be turning calmly at this point.

    If the thug demands she throw her money, she'll clutch her purse and shake her head, attempting to draw him in closer, and quietly say please or don't or no or something like that. If he tries to take advantage of her, she'll "freeze" and then reciprocate enough to give her an opening to bite. If he tries to attack her, she will look to turn the tables, putting herself between him and the exit, then beat him unconscious before feeding (maybe handcuffing him to herself or the fence first so he can't get away).
    Last edited by Thundercracker; 2017-08-13 at 07:35 PM.
    TC for short

    "I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig

  18. - Top - End - #18
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    SamuraiGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2013

    Default Re: (IC) San Francisco by Night: A Requiem in Fog

    Over 75 years of feeding was more than enough for Karl to hit the carotid on the first go. The first thud of life almost made Karl's knees buckles, forcing him to cling tighter to his vessel. The second flood was expected, and he allowed himself to straighten, lifting Ms. Summers out of her chair. This was what he lived for. This was what he sought every night, and what made every dirty deed, every soured deal, and every lost companion no more meaningful than the ashes he had left behind in Poland. Nancy summers sighed against him, almost pushing herself into Karl's feed.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    That's a pretty good estimate. So are you sticking to two blood points then? Note that I am Jewish, and I do not take Karl's history lightly; especially given everything happening in Virginia right now. That second to last second was only written to highlight the inhumanity of Karl's existance, and I hope I did not offend with it.


    ************************************************** ****************************************

    Clutching the 100 dollar bill tightly, the thug waved Anna towards him with his knife. "Come here, come here", he says. The thug stuffs the money back into his pocket, and then reaches out, grabbing the strap to Anna's purse. The female' vampire's protestations only seem to egg the man on, as he tugs roughly at the leather strap.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    I was not expecting anything in particular, although given Anna's combat oriented stats, I figured she would go for a more head on approach. As far as the Anna turning calmly thing, I am assuming this is a trap she is setting, and the thug is walking right into it.
    Spoiler: Games I am Currently Running
    Show
    San Francisco by Night (Vampire the Requiem 2E)

    New Bedford by Night (Werewolf the Forsaken 2E)

    New Orleans by Night (Changeling the Lost 2E)

  19. - Top - End - #19
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Thundercracker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Singapore

    Default Re: (IC) San Francisco by Night: A Requiem in Fog

    Anna Wu


    "Now!
    Anna followed the momentum of the tug, stumbling into the thug, and hooked her leg behind his, trying to take him by surprise and drive him to the ground.

    Spoiler
    Show
    how do you want to handle the combat? If we're going to roll it out, I'm away from my books (at work) so may need help on what to roll.
    TC for short

    "I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig

  20. - Top - End - #20
    Troll in the Playground
     
    RedWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2014

    Default Re: (IC) San Francisco by Night: A Requiem in Fog

    Karl stops after a few moments, gently licking the puncture wounds closed. He was still a little hungry, but draining her further would pose risks. While she is still disoriented, he carefully disentangles Ms Summers and steadies her where she stands, brushing her hair back again. He waits a moment for the euphoria to begin to wear off, speaking again as she likely begins wondering what just happened, "Are you okay Ms Summers? You looked like you were about to faint. I understand, this business with your son, it is just a little too much. Here, let me walk you to the bathroom, you can wash your face."

    While she is busy in the Toillette, he seeks out Gabriel. "Its a mediocre case, but we're taking it, this matter could help with publicity. You know what to do, help her get home if she needs assistance, I am stepping out for a while. There is not much point trying to find her child tonight, tomorrow, acquire the mark at home, follow, and report on him, I'll take over when evening sets."

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Yes, 2 BPs. Karl could be heading out on some minor Invictus business, some GM plot hook, or I could make up some other excuse. Left it vague intentionally in case you had something interesting in mind.

    In regards to Karl's history, I would like to say I don't take it lightly either. By stark contrast to nearly all other characters I've played, this man is in some ways evil to his core. Ironically, he has done more good for others in death than he did in life, but that is orchestrated out of calculated self preservation and a newfound obsession with solving cases, not actual concern for those he ends up helping.
    Last edited by Daishain; 2017-08-13 at 10:52 PM.
    "No man is an island, entire of itself, every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main... Any man's death diminishes me because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee." -John Donne-
    Guides, tables, and other useful tools for 5E D&D

  21. - Top - End - #21
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Lentrax's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In the Final Frontier
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: (IC) San Francisco by Night: A Requiem in Fog

    Quote Originally Posted by Bennosuke View Post
    Gabrielle looks over her shoulder at the the terrace and the club's dance floor below. Turning back to Estella she smile's shyly. "I don't know", she starts, though there is no lack of confidence behind her voice now, "I kinda want to go dance with you". She gives a quick squeeze, and rubs her thumb over the back of Estella's hand affectionately. The Bros look on, but it is as if they are no longer there.
    Then tonight, we dance.

    Estella pulls the girl behind her, and when they reach the dance floor, they find everyone near turning to face them. With a casual gesture and a casual, "Hold this for me," Estella tosses her umbrella to the side, and continues on into the crowded floor where a spot opens for them, and soon, eyes are upon her and Gabrielle.

    After a couple of songs, Estella looks Gabrielle in the eye.

    Is the crowd bothering you? Let's go somewhere private. I want you to myself.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Estella would activate Awe as they approach the dance floor.

    As she asks Gabrielle to go with her, she will use Confidant.

    Presence+Empathy+Majesty+specialties: (8d10)[9][4][1][3][10][10][7][1](45)

    Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

    Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

    Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

    Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

    Follow me on Twitter!

  22. - Top - End - #22
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    SamuraiGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2013

    Default Re: (IC) San Francisco by Night: A Requiem in Fog

    Anna swung forward and using a foot/hip sweep performed a basic Judo Osoto Gari. The man hit the ground hard, harder than Anna had intended, and his head smacked hard against the pavement with a wet thunk. He let go a strangled howl, not loud enough to attract the attention of anyone near by as he curled up into the fetal position.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Not needed, this feeding scene is roll light. For basic things we can assume the characters succeed at what they are attempting to do


    ************************************************** ************************************

    Nancy Summers stumbles on her feet once Karl removes himself. From behind he does not see how glassy eyed and slack jawed she is, though he does not need to. She leans against Karl's office desk breathing heavily for a minute while the corpse more than twice her age urges her to the bathroom. She turns and nods her head dully, then follows his direction to the building's public restroom.

    As she stumbles out of the room, Karl can only be grateful that he no longer requires such facilities, especially considering the dingy conditions of the lavatory in his office building.

    Coming when called, Gabriel steps into the room, patting his scraggly brown hair out of his eyes. The ghoul nods at his instructions and in a slightly girlish and reedy voice responds, "I can start a basic investigation". He chuckles, rolling his eyes a little in mock boredom at the parameters of their new case. "I suppose I can see Ms. Summers out then", he says nodding over at the bathroom, then back at Karl. After receiving permission to leave, Gabriel will exit out the side door that Nancy Summers had stumbled through, presumably to meet her outside of the bathroom.

    The feed had been good, but Karl was still left with a dull ache in his chest which made him feel punchy and sour. That was always the problem with feeding from customers, you could never take your fill, no matter how much you disliked them.

    Rechecking his phone, there was no new message on The Pulse, but it was getting late. He would have to hope traffic was light if he was going to make whatever sort of meeting he was expected at.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Good. I think we are on the same page about the character then. In regards to Karl's next affair, I assume he is going to head to Golden Gate Park for the meet up hinted at in the first threat of the IC post. If you don't mind waiting a few posts till the other players catch up, that would be great.

    In the mean time, I know we agreed to let Gabriel grow organically, but perhaps in the OOC thread you could give a little information about how Master- Servant vs. Friend-Friend the two's relationship is; if the question makes sense.


    ************************************************** ****************************************
    Spoiler: OOC:
    Show
    Now technically Estella should have had a 7 dice pool at best w/ Presence 4 + Empathy -1 + Majesty 3+ specialty 1 (could make an argument for Persuasion Seduction, but technically it would have to be an Empathy based skill specialty), and should probably only get 6. Regardless, with the first 6 dice she gets 3 successes beating out Gabrielle's Resolve. All that said, for this scene you wouldn't even have to roll, it's assumed the characters pretty much succeed at all they attempt


    Gabrielle clutches Estella's hand tightly as the two slide down the stairs onto the dance floor. Her gaze locked to Estella's, Gabrielle crushes her small frame against her new companion, letting Estella's movements lead their tangled dance. Time becomes meaningless as Gabrielle's hair becomes tangles with sweat, her face flushed and her lungs hot with breath, but Estella keeps track of the time with each passing song.

    Patient like a stalking jungle cat, she waits till Gabrielle is nothing but hers. Estella holds the petite little punk to her breast, and knows that Gabrielle is hers. Then things are too easy. A quick suggestion and the two are exiting the club, as Estella grabs her umbrella from one of the nearby security. Gabrielle stays clutched to her new confidant, her mortal body burning like fire.

    And then the two several blocks away from the club, on some lonely street. Gabrielle sways in Estella's arms, her head resting heavily on the vampire's shoulders. "I've never had a night like this", she coos, "I never thought I would meet anyone like you".
    Spoiler: Games I am Currently Running
    Show
    San Francisco by Night (Vampire the Requiem 2E)

    New Bedford by Night (Werewolf the Forsaken 2E)

    New Orleans by Night (Changeling the Lost 2E)

  23. - Top - End - #23
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Thundercracker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Singapore

    Default Re: (IC) San Francisco by Night: A Requiem in Fog

    Anna Wu

    Anna winced as the man's head hit the ground harder than expected.

    Oops

    Quickly, she straddled the thug's now prone form and removed the knife from his hand, tossing it to the side with a scraping clang.

    "No sense in taking unnecessary risks,

    The young Kindred leaned forward, rolling him slightly so he was now fully on his back.

    "Shhh," she whispered softly into his ear as she covered his mouth with one hand, the other placed over his wrist, pinning it to the ground. The pulse was right there, inches from her face, but she forced herself to look up, to check the entrance of the alley, make sure they were alone. She was so close, she didn't know if she could stop even if there was someone there. One of these days she would spot a potential witness, and then she didn't know what she would do. Fly into a rage at the intruder? Feed anyway and worry about the witness later? Pull herself back from the edge and keep up the facade?

    Tonight though, didn't have to worry about any of that, the alley was deserted.

    Giving in to her need, she closed the gap, covering the thugs neck with her lips before biting. A second passed, and the first gush hit her, and she suppressed a sigh, letting the warm rush fill her. She drank greedily, feeling only the slightest bit of remorse for the thug who'd tried to rob her.

    Spoiler
    Show
    take enough to be full, 3bp


    She felt the gush weaken ever so slightly.

    "Not too much now, not too much...," she thought.

    Anna licked the wounds as she slowly withdrew, making sure he was out cold. She frisked him down, taking back the hundred he'd stole from the bar, and his phone. Then she turned his head to the side and spied some blood on the ground.

    Anna looked at the phone in her hand and down at the injured thug beneath her, torn.

    "Damn," she muttered.

    She hit the emergency button on his phone and dialed '911'.

    "A guy's bleeding from the head, in an alley, it looks like he fell," she said, quickly giving her location. She left the phone on and dropped it onto his chest, and grabbed the knife before she left.

    Shoving the knife into her jeans, she quickly stalked back to the dive bar, listening for the sound of sirens.

    "I didn't think he was going to rip off the damn bar," she thought furiously, "this is getting to be too much, there has to be a better way to get... blood.

    Another, smaller voice piped up.

    Why do you even care? You got what you came for, don't take unnecessary risks, just leave!

    I have to make sure she's okay, if she's hurt, it's because of me.

    Ignoring the smaller voice, and assuming she hears no signs of authorities, Anna pushed her way back into the bar.
    TC for short

    "I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig

  24. - Top - End - #24
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Lentrax's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In the Final Frontier
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: (IC) San Francisco by Night: A Requiem in Fog

    Shh... The motions are so simple. Moving to a dark space between buildings. Gently pushing the girl into the wall.

    The only decision she really needs to make is whether to give the girl anything more than a good time, but Estella knows that she belongs to the vampire, regardless of whether she gives her the gift of Vitae. And perhaps she should let the girl grow some first, let her learn some more of life's lessons before taking her life.

    Besides. They always want more.

    Estella kisses Gabrielle. Before Gabrielle can truly respond, she moves on, kissing her way down to Gabrielle's neck, but instead of planting a kiss, her fangs sink into the girl. She doesn't drink too deep, she doesn't need much. She licks the wounds she made, licks her lips, and gives Gabrielle one last kiss.

    You are so sweet, mon chéri. I could just eat you up, but we should savor that for later, you seem to be faint tonight. Let me get you home. You know where you can find me, my dear...

    Estella gets Gabrielle into a cab, and pays the driver to see her home safely.

    They always want more.

    And Estella is only too happy to oblige them.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Only taking one Vitae from Gabrielle. But I know I'll be seeing her again eventually.
    Last edited by Lentrax; 2017-08-14 at 09:47 PM.

    Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

    Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

    Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

    Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

    Follow me on Twitter!

  25. - Top - End - #25
    Troll in the Playground
     
    RedWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2014

    Default Re: (IC) San Francisco by Night: A Requiem in Fog

    Karl simply nods to Gabriel, and heads down to the garage.

    Karl had always believed in using tools that not only did their job well, but would tend to be underestimated. In this regard, he often looked to what professionals in related fields used.

    His car is a good example of this principle. It began life as a police model Dodge Charger, one of the very few cars designed with the input of in uniform officers. Gabriel's contacts had allowed him to purchase one prior to service. Body mods took the already fairly unassuming profile down a notch and a matte grey paint job completed the look Karl wanted, something that would be overlooked almost wherever it went.

    Internally was a different matter, the engine and drive train are of course well suited to aggressive driving and pursuits, and Karl has others keep it well tuned. The trunk contains two built in caches, one obvious and locked, the other well hidden under the first. The first contains legitimate tools of his trade, his pistol, magazines for the same, a GPS tracker, a handful of GPS equipped burner phones, crime scene tools, etc. The hidden cache contains more questionable items, a broken down hunting rifle and scope, stakes, silver bullets in case of the occasional flea bitten mutt problem, easily hidden surveillance devices, etc.

    None of the items he regularly has in his vehicle are actually illegal of course, at least not to have in there. The guns were fully licensed and registered, and there's no city ordnance against sharpened bits of wood. But some things are better not to have to explain.

    There is one other custom feature of his car he hopes never to live test. The interior of each window is covered in a PDLC film. Hit a switch, and it turns completely opaque. It would be a very desperate moment for him to rely on it, but it might save him if somehow caught out in the light of day. He has been looking into a camera system that would let him drive like that, if only carefully and for short distances, but other matters have occupied his attention.

    He gets in, and drives off at a brisk rate. This message needs investigating, and he'll want to observe the area before approaching
    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Hope I didn't go too overboard on Karl's car and gear. He has plenty of resources, and while he doesn't splurge all that much on himself, he does on the tools he thinks he will need.
    Last edited by Daishain; 2017-08-16 at 07:43 AM.
    "No man is an island, entire of itself, every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main... Any man's death diminishes me because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee." -John Donne-
    Guides, tables, and other useful tools for 5E D&D

  26. - Top - End - #26
    Troll in the Playground
     
    RedWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2014

    Default Re: (IC) San Francisco by Night: A Requiem in Fog

    Karl finds parking nearby, grabs a monocular from his trunk, and sets out to find a suitable vantage point. A dark window partway up a nearby building should do fine.

    His talent of obfuscation in full force, Karl makes his way to where he can observe the meetings, slipping like a shadow past anyone still up at this hour.

    Once there, he'll survey the area for a time, watching for signs of the contact, other watchers, a trap, etc.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Wouldn't pick a high security building for this, but using "Face in the Crowd" and his stealth skills in conjunction. Not sure what if anything to roll for the observation part of this. The former lets him be completely ignored so long as he isn't causing a ruckus and someone being there at all isn't a surprise (example talks about walking through a crowd with a dead body over one's shoulder as doable). Let's see if I have this right for the latter roll. +2Wits+2stealthskill+1skillspeciality(obfuscate)+1 darkclothing= (1d10)[4](1d10)[5](1d10)[4](1d10)[7](1d10)[6](1d10)[2]Edit: hmm, unlucky, no successes. Guess I get to hope no one's watching.
    Last edited by Daishain; 2017-08-16 at 08:14 AM.
    "No man is an island, entire of itself, every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main... Any man's death diminishes me because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee." -John Donne-
    Guides, tables, and other useful tools for 5E D&D

  27. - Top - End - #27
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    SamuraiGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2013

    Default Re: (IC) San Francisco by Night: A Requiem in Fog

    Act 1 Scene i

    Forever is our today.
    Who wants to live forever anyway?
    -Queen, Who Wants to Live Forever


    Karl had managed to find one of the one of the few apartment buildings with a fire escape near the park. Most buildings were the traditional brightly pastelled Victorian Rowes, with well ornamented flat fronts entered by wide shallow staircases, but this was a tall rectangle of brick more like a New York City tenement, with low ceilings and dark windows. The metal wired stairs clunked with every step Karl climbed, but he concentrated on his Obfuscation, and trusted in his abilities to remain undetected.

    On the roof, Karl had a clear view of the streets below. But when he began his study of the park, Karl realized that he didn't even need the monocular! The streets were near empty. The park was a nest of trees and blackness. Standing under a street lamp, exactly where the meeting place had been described was a lone figure. From Karl's perspective, he appeared a little short, with light brown hair, and a dark brown Bomber style leather jacket, complete with a Lion's mane of a fur collar. He did not appear armed, nor afraid, standing alone in what was considered a very bad neighborhood. From his impatient stance, he was likely the man that Karl was meant to meet.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Int + Socialize roll to see if Karl recognizes the man


    ************************************************** ************************************************** *********************

    It was not long before Anna had walked from the forgone bar to the meeting place. From a distance was a Kindred that Anna recognized. His name was Julian.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    PMing you more information about Julian, and why Anna knows him. Leaving it up to you to post your arrival and greeting.


    ************************************************** ************************************************** ***********************

    It was bitter sweet watching Gabrielle be swept away in the cab. Estelle's chest was still warm with the young Punk's essence, even though she had exercised such self control in her feeding. A new love always made Estelle feel a little giddy, like after a good first date when she was a mortal. The feeling stuck with Estelle like the girl's perfume on the drive all the way over to the meeting place. Surprisingly, she found a parking space just a block away from the meeting place, where a leather clad man stood flicking a lighter on and off, under a tall street lamp.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Int + Socialize to see if Estella recognizes the man. I leave it up to you to take over what Estelle does at the start of this scene
    Spoiler: Games I am Currently Running
    Show
    San Francisco by Night (Vampire the Requiem 2E)

    New Bedford by Night (Werewolf the Forsaken 2E)

    New Orleans by Night (Changeling the Lost 2E)

  28. - Top - End - #28
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Thundercracker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Singapore

    Default Re: (IC) San Francisco by Night: A Requiem in Fog

    Anna Wu

    Anna walked briskly through the park, keeping her senses peeled for trouble or an ambush. Spying Julian, she relaxed a little bit, just a little, and angled towards him.
    "Hello Julian," she said, once she was within speaking distance, "long time no see."

    Assuming he doesn't respond aside from a simple greeting:

    "You're the one who requested I meet you here?" she asked.
    Last edited by Thundercracker; 2017-08-17 at 06:55 PM.
    TC for short

    "I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig

  29. - Top - End - #29
    Troll in the Playground
     
    RedWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2014

    Default Re: (IC) San Francisco by Night: A Requiem in Fog

    Karl scans further down the roads and other nearby buildings before taking a closer look at the waiting figure. He thinks to himself, 'Hmm, no sign of a trap, but anything could be hiding in the park. At the very least, it is public enough that any treachery risks masquerade violation. That alone may be enough of a precaution. Now, who is this one?'

    Spotting the newcomer, he will observe her as well.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    5Int+0social (1d10)[9](1d10)[7](1d10)[1](1d10)[5](1d10)[1]
    Last edited by Daishain; 2017-08-17 at 11:03 AM.
    "No man is an island, entire of itself, every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main... Any man's death diminishes me because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee." -John Donne-
    Guides, tables, and other useful tools for 5E D&D

  30. - Top - End - #30
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Lentrax's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In the Final Frontier
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: (IC) San Francisco by Night: A Requiem in Fog

    Her heart having settled back to its now normal dead state, Estella found herself approaching the meeting place for the message she received.

    Arriving at the park entrance, Estella gets out of her car. There may not be anything in it, but she still locks the doors. With her umbrella making soft tapping sounds, she approaches the man standing under the streetlamp. She thinks she knows the man. Though she isn't sure, she approaches anyway.

    Hello. May I assume it was you who summoned me?

    Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

    Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

    Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

    Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

    Follow me on Twitter!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •