New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Default A couple of Artifacts

These are for a epic monster I'm working on... Can't remember of there was epic inevitables so I decided to make one... they use these. As always PEACH

Overlord Plate (Major Artifact)
    The Plate seems to be made of bone, although it is as strong as adamantine. Rumor has it that it is made from the bone of a rare chaotic outsider, possibly hunted to extinction.
    This +7 heavy fortification Plate absorbs 1/4 all piercing/slashing/bludgeoning damage the wearer is subjected to. In addition it renders the wearer immune to any spell with the chaos descriptor and when targeted with a spell that has a variable damage (such as a fireball but not a maximized fireball) the wearer takes the minimum damage. In addition the armor adds its bonus to touch AC and any chaotic creature attacking the wearer is affected by a harm/heal spell (harm if hurt by negative, heal vice versa). Any nonlawful creature that puts on the armor is instantly disintegrated (no save). In addition the plate isn't negated by antimagic fields, mord's disjunction, or similar effects.

Blades of Tyranny (Major Artifact)
    These +7 keen, Lawful power, dread (chaotic) greatswords are feared by chaotic creatures everywhere. Those of lawful alignment may use two weapon fighting with them and take no penalties. When wielded by a creature with the lawful subtype the blade allows them to use miracle 1/week with no components necessary, including XP etc. In addition the blades can be used to reflect any ray attack. Using this ability counts as an AoO.
    Homebrew: If it is mine feel free to PEACH and/or use it.

Extended Signature

Well, it seems that life has deposited me here, yet again. Hopefully this time I get to stay a while, as I intend on revising some old homebrew.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Default Re: A couple of Artifacts

Yikes, these are definitely both Artifacts and Epic! Much more brutal than the typical law-aligned stuff, hope your party survives the encounter! :D

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Default Re: A couple of Artifacts

Quote Originally Posted by rferries View Post
    Yikes, these are definitely both Artifacts and Epic! Much more brutal than the typical law-aligned stuff, hope your party survives the encounter! :D
    Eh, 4 epic wizards, a druid, and a cleric... who all chose to be chaotic... I feel they might finsih the monster a tat too easily XD
    Homebrew: If it is mine feel free to PEACH and/or use it.

Extended Signature

Well, it seems that life has deposited me here, yet again. Hopefully this time I get to stay a while, as I intend on revising some old homebrew.