New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 49 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Default The Staff IC: Threat IV: Daybreaker and Nightmare Moon tea party!

Tea Agony put on a weak smile at Deepwood adorable attitude: " I swear if you didn't become the sweetest stallion ever, I would have curse you for putting me throught so much."

She hugs Deepwood then turn back to her breakfast. Before starting eating, she say: " I'll stay Bubbles, at least for the breakfast. I need to eat something and Sugar made this for me. Hopefully, the little monkey inside my belly will allow it to stay in there as well. "

Celestia look surprised: " Wait, it's a monkey? "

Tea Agony chuckle: " It's just a expression little rascal. Now Bubbles, would you mind telling us why are we reunited here for?"

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: The Staff IC: Threat IV: Daybreaker and Nightmare Moon tea party!

"There is a report of suspicious movement in the castle. It requires investigation espcially if we take into account the problem with plagues we had just a few days." BubbleGuard explains.
    Thanks to linklele for the amazing avvy.
    Quote Originally Posted by jidasfire View Post
    On a long enough scale, every OOTS forum discussion turns into a debate about alignment, Miko, or Familicide.
    or Star Wars.
    Spoiler: Easydamus result
    Show

Neutral Good Human Paladin/Cleric (3rd/2nd Level)
    Ability Scores:
    Strength-15 Dexterity-13 Constitution-14
    Intelligence-16 Wisdom-17 Charisma-14
    Alignment: Neutral Good

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

'I'll research it. Couldn't be too terrible'
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

4. - Top - End - #4
    Bugbear in the Playground

"Suspicious movement? The mouses that have been wandering about?" she asked Bubbleguard.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

You suddenly hear the sound of glass breaking and bloody scream in the kitchens...

By the time you rush to see what's going on, you hear: " THIS MEAN WAR YOU RODENT THIEVES! "

Spoiler: If any of you dare to enter, you see this...
    Show

Sugar Rush is now holding a broom and seem very angry at this unexpected situation!

And when you enter, the rats on the ground... :

Spoiler: And this too:
    Show

Spoiler: TN 7 Observation check
    Show
    The rat are climbing throught the broken window via a tree branch that seem to have crash it open. You'll have to be careful about the broken glass on the ground. If you were to walk toward the rat on the floor, you might step on broken glass!

Spoiler: TN 10 Observation check
    Show

The window have being broken by a tree branch but its not a broken one: its like it sprouted and grew toward! the ceiling.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Colossus in the Playground

Tailwind looked up wide-eyed from sipping her coffee as she heard the screaming from inside the kitchen. Fear not, Sugar Rush! Reinforcements are on the way! She said, immediately pumping her wings in the direction towards the kitchen.

Then she sees the rats. Oh no... She whispered. This will require several blocks of TNT at once! She glanced up at the broken tree branch that...was still growing? Much TNT indeed!

Rolling initiative (body?)
    (2d6+1)[9]
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood whistled, carefree, following as well.
    He shrugged. 'Pff. Such a drama. Just a hoofull of harmless rats." Deepwood whistled, while looking and listening

Spoiler
    Show

Mind+Ranger

(2d6)[1][2](3)+3

------
    My previouse Avater

8. - Top - End - #8
    Troll in the Playground

BubbleGuard is the next to enter and watches the rat attack unfold. "My, my. Its even worse than I though."

Spoiler: OOC:
    Show
    Observation: (2d6+3)[7]
    On a long enough scale, every OOTS forum discussion turns into a debate about alignment, Miko, or Familicide.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

9. - Top - End - #9

Looking around the room Astral Glimmer saw rats rats rats RATS everywhere!!! Looking she saw that they came through a broken window which meant broken glass! "Careful everypony there is glass everywhere!" her horn shine grey as she started gathering the biggest pieces of glass up and away from the ponies.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Tea Agony grumpled something about eating something before letting the mosnter in her belly kill her slowly in her bed as you go to the kitchen...

============

The rats suddenly stop moving and a tremor seem to run their whole body... They are utterly quiet for one short moment.

While it doesnt stop Sugar to slam a few of them with her broom.

Suddenly, they ALL swarm over... Deepwood and start biting him! Their eyes are red and they seem desperate!

Spoiler: Squirrel Speak
    Show

" IT'S HIM! "

" KILL HIM, SLICE HIS THROAT! "

" DIE EAR BUSTER! "

" DIE ! "

Deepwood get (1d6)[6](6) damage from the first rats coming off to bit him in a surprise round.

The Princesses gasped in fear and fly throught the ceiling! Sugar is astonished by the sudden change...

Fortunatly, the rat will act will act last on the next round. Unfortunatly, if nothing is done, the whole swarm are gonna overrun Deepwood if you let them and I'll have to increase the damage by A LOT!

Act quick!

11. - Top - End - #11
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood paused his whistle, and his expression turned to his signature expression

"How typical."
    He tried to shake the rats off, by flying up as suddenly and fast he could.

This trick didn't helped against the babboons- but it was worth a shot.

Body
    (2d6)[5][2](7)+3

------
    My previouse Avater

12. - Top - End - #12
    Troll in the Playground

BubbleGuard stokes his chin. He didn't want to hurt the creatures but he couldn't let them attack Deepwood. "What we need is something to startle the creatures. Maybe a loud noise or a bright flash might be able to make them back off. Maybe a combination of both." BubbleGuard wonders if he should cast a spell.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

13. - Top - End - #13

You mean like this?! Tailwind beamed, reaching into the pockets of her uniform and pulled out a red cylinder with an ominous looking fuse, which she lit on a nearby stove before throwing it into the air, attempting to explode it in midair, where it couldn't damage anything.

Explosions solve everything
    (2d6+3)[8]

14. - Top - End - #14

Astral Glimmer was pondering a spell, one that would create a sense of dread and horror in the rats forcing them to flee like if there was a predator in the area. She looked around for something or someplace to hide the dark greenish glow that her horn would take but all that was interrupted by Tailwind's use of explosives. She immediately switched to looking for anypony that would be affected by the red stick.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Deepwood manage to get away from the reach of the rat and they keep jumping up and down in rage, not attacking everypony else. As the firecrackers sound however, they begin to twitch as they close their eyes and cover their eyes. Some are bleeding from their ears even but they no longer have any attacking motion.

In fact... they seem quite miserable. Most are crying now... Their miserable low squeaks tell you they are completly defeated.

Sugar seem perplexed at what to do next. She seem unwilling to let go her anger but in the same time, she is unwilling to harm the rats more. Then she gasp, suddenly realizing something: " Wait, it is me or the room got a lot darker? "

And indeed it have. You can now see a tree trunk covering every windows so much that now the room is barely litted. Only the fire of the fire in the stoves is lighting the place now...

16. - Top - End - #16
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood screeched his teeth, in suffer from the noise.
    'Uggh... how terrible.. Tailwind..' he moaned in pain, covering his ears.

He blinked, looking sadly at the rats.

and then everything gotten darker.
    'Well. Things got terrible today earlier than usual.' he said dead paned.

------
    My previouse Avater

17. - Top - End - #17

The firecrackers exploded which seemed to have halted the rats at least but now the rooms was dark. Astral Glimmer's horn glowed with a faint light to add a bit of extra light. "What now? Rats don't controll trees ... anypony saw Harvest Moon? Isn't that her domain of expertise?"

18. - Top - End - #18

I concur! Who has last seen her? Reveal yourself at once! Tailwind agreed that they needed Harvest Moon's expertise.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Troll in the Playground

"Harvest Moon is not exactly the easiest pony to find and even if it wasn't the case, I don't think he or she would come to the kitchen. He or she doesn't eat." Bubbleguard points out. "If I was able to see, I could heal the creatures."
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

20. - Top - End - #20
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Sugar finally give up on her anger after a sidelook to the Princesses who look at the rats with worry.

" Bubbles, maybe we should heal the rats and ask them why they want to attack us? "

Celestia goes next to Bubbles and give her the puppy eyes: " ... Please Bubble? "

Luna goes next to Deepwood and whisper to him: " Are they gonna be ok? Are you gonna be ok? "

In the corridor behind you, you hear grumbling. If you turn around, you can hear Tea Agony coming over: " Who turned off the lights everwhere? Tell me it's the judgement day so I don't have to move with this huge belly slowing me down... "

Once she get close enough, you see she is using telekenesis to make her weight be lighter so she can move easier. A old pregnant unicorn mare trick.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-09-30 at 01:50 AM.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Troll in the Playground

BubbleGuard nods and speaks up hoping everypony could still hear them. "Time to offer some healing then though I cant actually speak with rats afterwards."

Spoiler: OOC
    Show

Healing Bubbles DC 8
    Improved Blaster caster: 8 - (2d6)[6]
    Casting: (2d6+3)[9]

or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

22. - Top - End - #22
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood sighed.
    "Pff. You rascals are louder, and I survived.' Deepwood waved his foreleg dismissivly, and landed, turning to the rats.
    'Squeak, squeekity sqeeks?'

Spoiler: Trans
    Show

"well. why were you so angry about? What is going on?"

Deepwood perked his ears, when he has heard Agony. He smiled, and started to whistle happily again, as if nothing happened.

------
    My previouse Avater

23. - Top - End - #23

Astral Glimmer looked around as she waited for Deepwood's chat with the rats to end. "I can't quite figure out why the trees are growing wildly like that and what does it have to to with the rats ... or the other way around."

24. - Top - End - #24

I sense the presence of Starswirl's colleagues to blame! Tailwind remarked, noting that the darkness appears to be everywhere, not just in the kitchen caused by the errant growth of a tree. I dare say their presence has caused greater disruption than anticipated!

25. - Top - End - #25
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Celestia hugs Bubble in a charming way when the Healing Bubbles seem to do their jobs: " Thank you."

One of healed rat go foward and squeak to Deepwood:

Spoiler: Squirrel Speak
    Show

" The mouse told us the high pitch noise that prevent us from sleeping came from a pony in this house. And here you were, making those sound that chip our ears constantly! We were digging a hole in the walls when you decided to make the tree come over all the way from the forest and try to squash us too! Why did we rodents ever did to you to deserve this?! "

Tea Agony growl: " From what I remember, Starswirl was supposed to have something big panned this morning but he didn't told me what. Something about not worrying a pregnant mare... I didnt dare to ask, must be Goden Hour rules or something. Poor him... Im such a burden to him right now," She seem even gloomier thinking about it.

You suddenly hear a loud crash behind you in the distance and a faint voice you recognize as Sketch Book:

" Guys?! Where are you! Darn we are in so much trouble... Wood Chuck, get a hold of yourself! DON'T... Well I guess I'm on my own."

26. - Top - End - #26
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood stopped whistling, looking awfuly guilty.

Squeakydo, squeakin? squeaks...'
    Spoiler: trans
    Show

"You mean my whistles? I am.. so sorry.. I was just so happy, that my mate got pregnant with a great healthy litter.'

Deepwood folded his ears.
    "No.. actually it's my fault.' he bowed his head, kicking the the floor with self frustration.

"I am coming, Sketch.' he groaned, face hoofing.

He was about to fly and help Sketch.
    "Oh. The darkness is from a tree that the rats have convinced to smash us all to doom. Just to let you know.' and with that, he used his sonar hearing to help Sketch.

------
    My previouse Avater

27. - Top - End - #27

"WHAT!? Hey come back here Deepwood! What do you mean they convinced a tree to smash us all?!" She turned around and gave the rats a death stare.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

The rats who being healed squeak back at Deepwood leaving and that increase at Astral Glimmer stare. You can all sense some vague... anger? indignation?

However, they are not being actively aggressive. They seem very distant toward Tailwind, being as far from her as possible.

Sugar sigh: " Great... humm, would it be ok to ask those rats to leave now? Im not fond of having animals in the kitchen. "

The Princesses are not sure what to do.

29. - Top - End - #29

((The forum ate my post! ))

Take heart Sketchy, I am on my way! Tailwind cheered as he flew towards where she last heard Sketch Book. It looks like what ever is happening is not just affecting the kitchen. Getting everypony together will surely help.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    ((The forum ate my post! ))

Take heart Sketchy, I am on my way! Tailwind cheered as he flew towards where she last heard Sketch Book. It looks like what ever is happening is not just affecting the kitchen. Getting everypony together will surely help.
    (First time I heard that excuse I'll update fully now since you updated.)

=====

As you guys reach Sketch Book, you find him near a unconcious Wood Chuck.

Sketch Book hugs Tailwind: " My little storm, Im glad you are ok! But we should try to find Starswirl, this have getting out of hooves! I was on the third floor and the tree still reached that high! "

He look at Wood Chuck: " He panicked and lost consciousness. I think this situation was too much for poor Wood Chuck. "

If Any of you remained in the kitchen, Sugar managed to convince the rats to leave by dropping a few cheese bread by the half-opened window. Althought it could not open further, it was enough for the rat to exit. Sugar close the window with a relief as the last rat is gone.