New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: The Staff IC: Threat IV: Daybreaker and Nightmare Moon tea party!

Deepwood easily enough has returned to himself...
    "And where the fang is Harvest Moon? She supposed to deal with that. Ugh. Probably the tree ate her, or something worse."
    Deepwood looked at Wood Chuck. "Wood Chuck need Golden Hour. You two...". he paused.
    "I am terribly sorry."
    And with a squeak, he flew to look for Golden Hour.

Spoiler
    Show

Mind
    Ranger

(2d6)[5][5](10)+4

Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

2. - Top - End - #32
    Colossus in the Playground

We have transgressed against the forest, now it seeks the wages for our sin! Tailwind exclaimed in Sketch Book's hooves. Perhaps not, but we shall take Wood Chuck to safety! She releases Sketch and tries to grab hold of Wood Chuck. Come! We shall deliver him safely to my room to rest!
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Bugbear in the Playground

As Deepwood and Tailwind flew off to help Wood Chuck, Astral Glimmer remained in the kitchen now free of rats alongside BubbleGuard, Sugar Rush, Tea Agony and the princesses.

"I'm heading down to see where that tree is coming from and what we can do about it and I could probably use your magic BubbleGuard." she announced and slowly started to step out of the room.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

(Since I have being commented to make thing easier to comment and follow, I will skip the mystery part of my intro and go to the action)

Sketch Book help Tailwind to put Wood Chuck in her room, which is closer to the infirmary... By the time you get out, Bubble, Tea Agony, Astral and The Princesses are outside Tailwind room as you cross them. You suddenly see a speedy little Elusive buzzing around in panic around Tea AGony. She look even grumpier if that was possible: " So only the other side of the castle have not being engulfed by the forest expansion? Well at least its a relief we CAN get out of the castle I suppose..."

You hear a grumbling, thunder sound outside... Their wasn't a thunderstorm planned today.

=========

Deepwood don't have to bang on the infirmary door, Golden Hour get out all grumpy and sound half-asleep at first: " Starswirl I said no I won't - Oh, you are not Starswirl. Did he and Harvest Moon came back from the Everfree Forest yet? "

5. - Top - End - #35

Tailwind frowns. Prepare yourselves! Rogue weather strikes! Erhm...DO we have pegasi in the Castle? Tailwind asked, genuinely unsure.

6. - Top - End - #36
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood tilted his head.
    "no...." but this could explain few things...

"Wood Chuck is hurt... tree eating the castle... come.' he tried to make things simple- he couldn't avoid the guilt- somehow.. all that becuase he has lowered his guard down, and let himself be happy about something. He tried to relocate Wood Chuck with sonar hearing and lead Golden Hour.

------
    My previouse Avater

7. - Top - End - #37
    Troll in the Playground

"Agreed. We need to relocate Wood chuck first to safe area to be treated. Afterwards, we should try to look for solutions to our current situation." BubbleGuard adds trying to keep a close eye on every pony. it was important that everypony manage to get out safely.
    Thanks to linklele for the amazing avvy.
    Quote Originally Posted by jidasfire View Post
    On a long enough scale, every OOTS forum discussion turns into a debate about alignment, Miko, or Familicide.
    or Star Wars.
    Spoiler: Easydamus result
    Show

Neutral Good Human Paladin/Cleric (3rd/2nd Level)
    Ability Scores:
    Strength-15 Dexterity-13 Constitution-14
    Intelligence-16 Wisdom-17 Charisma-14
    Alignment: Neutral Good

8. - Top - End - #38
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Tea Agony sigh: " You guys are hopeless. Miss Sugar is a pegasus AND know how to manipulate the weather. "

She suddenly goes a bit pale, gulp down and make a weird face: " Well if anypony dont mind, while you guys go save us, Im going to lay down. "

Golden Hour sigh grumpily but nods: " I'll take care of Wood CHuck and Miss Agony. Take Sugar with you and please be careful alright? "

The Princesses are following you outside. As promise the expension of the forest close to the castle. You notice it might be linked to the strange rune glowing on the fence of Harvest Moon garden...

As you go closer, you hear the distinct voice of Harvest Moon inside. She's crying her heart out...

9. - Top - End - #39

Tailwind collects Sugar, looking for her help in managing this rogue weather. Though not usually her job, this time she'll make an exception. Onwards! Tailwind exclaimed as she lead the two of them towards the rogue thunderstorm. To victory! It might have been wiser to come up with a plan, but she heard Harvest Moon in tears and her heart broke for her. This monstrosity must be destroyed NOW if she is to comfort her in any meaningful way! Tailwind flew at the thunderstorm, intent on bucking it out of existence.

Body
    (2d6+1)[6]

10. - Top - End - #40

The mysterious sure looked ominious, as much as she wanted to wait and study it to avoid unwanted surprise from it but Harvest Moon's cries and Tailwind's energetic charge inspired Astral Glimmer to overcome her initial hesitations.

With a running start the grey unicorn ran and tried to jump up and if needed climb up the fence.

Spoiler: Body (Climb) roll
    Show
    (2d6)[4][1](5) + 3

11. - Top - End - #41
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood sighed.
    "Thank you. You are a lighthouse of sanity around here."

Deepwood frowned.
    "Princesses... Stay here." he commanded and flew, following the cry.

Flight
    Body
    [/rollv]2d6[/rollv]+3

------
    My previouse Avater

12. - Top - End - #42
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Sugar look a bit worried toward the garden but shake her head and explain what to do to Tailwind as they fly towards the thunderstorm...

The forest below sound unpenetrable from above toward teh large canopy. A strange Wind seem to be blowing on every tree in the forest...

Because of her mishap though, she get strike by a small lightning bolt. She receive (1d6)[6] damage and her mane is spoofed for a moment. However, Sugar assured her she did fine for her first time dealing with weather cloud.

As you were about to get back to the group, Sugar voice sound behind you, alerted: " Wait..."

As you look back, you see she is watching toward a lake on the west... Sugar growl: " This is bad. See this lake? Im not sure how but the water there is drying up and forming other clouds. Its like... No, its crazy... Look! "

She point out the part between the forest and lake. There, the vapor is dense and it seem to gather there from the lake in a breathing kind of rhytm. Then he goes above and seem to form a very small cloud.

Sugar say: " Darn. I need to stay here and deal with this otherwise, the clouds will keep piling up! Go tell the others that the forest is creating weather pattern on its own! "

============

Its easy to climb above teh fence as a tree is leaning againt it. Astral however get (1d6)[5] damage from teh fall into the garden.

The noise attract Harvest Moon Attention. She finally show herself as she walk to teh road...

And she look normal! Liek anypony! If not from her crying, she woudl seem fine!

She is surprised to see you, help you get on your feet: " It's Astral isn't it? Wait, if you are here... Where are the others?"

She goes toward the entrance... and open the door! (Guess making loud noise like yelling or knocking would have worked huh?)

She see the group, she look both gloomy and desperate: " Cmon in, cmon in. I bet you guys have a lot of questions."

The Princesses actually ignore Deepwood and get to Harvest, gasp: " You look exactly like before! "
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-10-08 at 05:20 PM.

13. - Top - End - #43

Any effect the lightning bolt had on Tailwind's mane was hardly noticeable, as frazzled seemed to be its natural state. It was painful, but she wasn't discouraged. She was about to try it again before Sugar called her attention to the misty forest forming from the lake.

Weather? Forming of its own volition?! Preposterous! What sorcery allows such phenomenon? Tailwind exclaimed. Getting to the bottom of this mystery us insufficient, we shall upturn and examine the very ground upon which it rests! If my assistance is required do not hesitate to call upon me! She said to Sugar before rejoining the group from above.

Everypony! New problem! Somehow this forest now manufactures clouds of its own accord!

Now then, hello Harvest!
    Tailwind smiled, pulling Harvest Moon in for a hug to help her feel better.

Rapport
    (3d6)[1][1][6](8) 11
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2017-10-08 at 06:18 PM.

14. - Top - End - #44
    Troll in the Playground

BubbleGuard sees the princesses and Deepwood run ahead. BubbleGuard sighs but decides to keep on walking. There was no point in running to get there. Reckless actions rarely lead t safe situations.
    On a long enough scale, every OOTS forum discussion turns into a debate about alignment, Miko, or Familicide.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

15. - Top - End - #45

Astral quickly shook off the little daze of the fall and gave Harvest Moon a little smile "Yep, thats me, sorry for dropping in like that but when I heard you crying I just rushed in ..."

"What happened here? Why the fence? And you?"

16. - Top - End - #46
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood stepped slowly, focused on Harvest.
    "You don't look terribly happy..."

------
    My previouse Avater

17. - Top - End - #47
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Harvest first stiff on the hug but then cry a few more tears as she embrace Tailwind. She finally sigh and get away from the hug: " Im sorry. I wanted this for so long but now Im afraid I'll need to forsake my old self again..."

She sigh... And start explaining:

" Lately, my magic over plants were getting out of hoof. Everything I touched started to transform into wood. Master Starswirl tried to even invite some of his best colleques and he told me his colleques and him came out with a new complex ritual to return me to my own myself. Once he did a few tweak from that spell at least. I being confining myself in my garden since that day, too afraid of touching anything. This morning, he brought me in the heart of the Everfree Forest after having put a situal spell around the garden " as a anchor " he said. In case something went wrong. I was teleported back here when it all went arry... "

She take a small pose: " ... If really felt like a blessing in disguise this morning. I mean this woody-touchy thing I mean. He told me that if it was getting contagious, it meant it can be expelled. I didnt understand half of what he said but he looked so happy and confident in curing me."

She look ashamed: " But now he... I just hope he... that..."

She seem to be struggling for her words as they seem to be struck in her throat. She glance at the Princesses. It doesn't take a genious to figure out she hesitate to say it before them as Starswirl is like a parental figure for the fillies.

Something definitly went wrong in that forest and it seem like Starswirl is still inside!
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-10-11 at 12:24 AM.

18. - Top - End - #48
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood remained silent for few moments.
    "Are you ok?" he looked at Tailwind.
    "You don't have the touchy woody thing anymore?" he paused.

"Where is Ol' One?"

------
    My previouse Avater

19. - Top - End - #49
    Troll in the Playground

BubbleGuard arrives in the middle of Harvest´s explanation. "At least, it seems you are fine, relatively speaking. Now, then can somepony inform me about the "he", Mr./Mrs. Harvest Moon was speaking of?"
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

20. - Top - End - #50

"Starswirl and his collegues are still in the forest." she answered to BubbleGuard. "Something must have gone a little bit awry. Celestia, Luna, you two should stay with Harvest Moon, keep her company and take care of her please."

"Meanwhile the rest of us needs to go see and help."

21. - Top - End - #51

Behold, my assurances I am unharmed! Tailwind exclaimed. Mostly!

The answer is clearly 'Starswirl.' The maid identified with a point from her hoof. For certain, I cannot say, yet I dare say the forest creating its own clouds is clearly symptomatic of what ever is happening! I propose we investigate the lake at our soonest convenience,
    RIGHT now!

22. - Top - End - #52
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

" No, its not just the lake the whole forest have gone..."

You suddenly hear a omnious howling in the background. It is strangely loud... and distorted.

"... wild. Feeding whatever magic was inside me. And its gonna expand if leave the garden protective spell... Starswirl wont be able to help... He..."

She sigh: " He should be a wooden statue in the heart of the forest. "

She seem close to crying again: " Im so sorry..."
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-10-12 at 01:21 AM.

23. - Top - End - #53
    Troll in the Playground

"We will deal with the rest, don't worry. Try to rest and avoid doing anything reckless considering your situation." BubbleGuard replies with a serious tone. "Deepwood, could you guide us into the forest? You are the one with the most knowledge on the territory."
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

24. - Top - End - #54

Tailwind wrapped her hooves around Harvest Moon, drawing her in for another hug. Take heart, my friend, all will be well! She smiled. You had no knowledge this would happen, you have to believe that! Believe in yourself, and if you cannot then I give you mine! Believe in me who believes in you!

Allow us passage at once, Deepwood!
    Tailwind points a hoof imperiously to the forest before casting an eye upward, trying to spot Sugar's work on the thunderstorm.

25. - Top - End - #55
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood frowned.
    "Let's go... we have to make sure,
    things doesn't get worse."

And added a smile.
    "My little warrior trust me
    "

And with that he led the way.

Mind
    Ranger

(2d6)[3][2](5)+4

------
    My previouse Avater

26. - Top - End - #56
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Harvest wish you good luck as you head toward the forest...

The Princesses look horrified at first but then excited like it was Christmas: " Our first adventure! WOOHOO! " Luna don't say anything but follow the group eargerly.

You all realize that as you get in the forest, the canopy is hiding the sun more then it should be. In the same time, like flower pollen are released in the air in profusion... and it glow! On the plus side, it give you some lightening. On the downside, all of you are soon covered in pollen. It seem quite harmless however.

You have all the impression that their is life everywhere, the constant expression of being watched...

Spoiler: Perception roll
    Show

Spoiler: TN7
    Show
    You hear a howl ahead. Following by a other, this time closer... Something is coming your way!

Spoiler: TN10
    Show
    You realize you are surrounded. You catch glimse of yellow eyes glowing in behind trees or in bushes even. You can't see what is it yet... but you know their is 3 of them.

Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-10-13 at 08:52 PM.

27. - Top - End - #57

As the Celestia and Luna followed them into the forest she shook her head obviously thinking this was a bad decision. "You two stay real close. No heroics."

The amount of odd glowing pollen sure was a bit terrifying. If it happened that it was not so harmless they would probably all be in trouble.

Spoiler: Perception
    Show
    (2d6)[2][3](5) + 3

Perception reaction edit:

She wasn't sure what but something was coming and already Astral Glimmer moved between the sound and the two princesses. "Keep close!" she warned the two.
    Last edited by DualShadow; 2017-10-14 at 03:18 AM.

28. - Top - End - #58
    Titan in the Playground

"three trouble makers around us." Deepwood has prepared his bow with an arrow.

------
    My previouse Avater

29. - Top - End - #59

Tailwind hummed a catchy tune as the group marched into the forest, ready to face what ever danger came their way, while also lifting Celestia and Luna's spirits. She wasn't oblivious, at least not this time, as she carefully and subtley maneuvered them to the very center of the group so they're protected.

(2d6+1)[9]
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2017-10-14 at 05:23 PM.

30. - Top - End - #60
    Troll in the Playground

"Deepwood, get ready to inform us of the creatures lurking around. I wouldnt want to get involved in damaging creatures unnecessarily." BubbleGuard informs Deepwood ready to face the posible threat.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores: