New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: The Staff IC: Threat IV: Daybreaker and Nightmare Moon tea party!

Tailwind looks down in to the crater. Crater, was that the right word?

One can only wonder what Starswirl sought to accomplish! She remarks.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

2. - Top - End - #122
    Bugbear in the Playground

"Harvest Moon said it was to turn her back into a regular old pony." she replied to Tailwind. "Book secured, good job Celestia!
    Lets head out with haste.
    "

3. - Top - End - #123
    Titan in the Playground

|Deepwood took a rope. he tied it to a tree, tieing the other end to a small yet heavy rock, tossing it down, listening
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

4. - Top - End - #124

Consider me skeptical! Tailwind declared, raising a hoof before leaning down, trying to listen for the rock.

5. - Top - End - #125
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

After crossing the grass, it take a small moment before Deepwood hear a soft " thud" sound when it land. Its not loud though, it must have hit some soft soil below?

The others would need to roll a Mind check to hear it at all...

6. - Top - End - #126
    Titan in the Playground

"At least it soft. But let's slide down slowly and hold and the rope- it might prevent things from getting worse."

He led the way, flying a bit above the rope, prepare fo aid of somepony was in trouble.

------
    My previouse Avater

7. - Top - End - #127

Tailwind needed no such aid, but carefully hovered down with the group.

Mind check
    (2d6+2)[5]

8. - Top - End - #128

Carefully, Astral Glimmer went down the rope laid down by the ranger. "Thanks Deepwood."

Spoiler: Mind Roll
    Show
    (2d6)[6][3](9) + 2

9. - Top - End - #129
    Troll in the Playground

"This can only end well." BubbleGuard replies sarcastically. He then went ahead and followed the rest.
    Last edited by DaOldeWolf; 2017-11-06 at 02:43 PM.
    Thanks to linklele for the amazing avvy.
    Quote Originally Posted by jidasfire View Post
    On a long enough scale, every OOTS forum discussion turns into a debate about alignment, Miko, or Familicide.
    or Star Wars.
    Spoiler: Easydamus result
    Show

Neutral Good Human Paladin/Cleric (3rd/2nd Level)
    Ability Scores:
    Strength-15 Dexterity-13 Constitution-14
    Intelligence-16 Wisdom-17 Charisma-14
    Alignment: Neutral Good

10. - Top - End - #130
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Spoiler: Astral and Bubbles Mind Roll
    Show
    You realize the ground is... grey? And don't look like soil at all.
    If you touch it with a other part then your hard hooves, a shiver of horror goes throught you as it makes you think of ... skin!

With the help of the flyers, Bubbles and Astral safely land on the ground. Those who fly have to land because of the high grass.

As you landed at the bottom of that crater, you all suddenly realize this... is gonna be difficult. Not only that, something is difinetly weird here.

You can see the bottom part of the grass (up to your torso) is actually grey or white before changing to its normal green. This part is also feel softer then normal grass is normally.

You suddenly hear a familiar shriek coming from above. Its that creature again!

As you hear it, you can see a little timberwolf jumping in the crater to avoid getting catched! He is in freefall! Celestia try to stop his fall with telekenesis but she lost control and the pup fallen in the sea of grass.

Celestia is panting: " Im sorry, I tried but..."

Luna sigh, console her sister: " Well at least he landed mostly safely thx to you sis. "

Above you can hear the creature getting away as you presume the Timberwolves hide back under the canopy. Frustrated, the flying woodpecker monster let a large shriek before flying back above the crater. Seeing nothing, it fly back in a random direction.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-11-06 at 09:37 PM.

11. - Top - End - #131
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood frowned. "I had enough of this thing." Deepwood grunted.
    Bubble Guard, can you trap it or something?'

------
    My previouse Avater

12. - Top - End - #132

"Thanks for the help." she called out to those who helped her down unto the weird ground, the odd grey ground ... a few pokes of hooves and some curious testing resulted in her skin crawling and a shudder of disgust.

"Ok ok ok ok, it flew away, lets move now!" Astral Glimmer says with a bit of urgency, she really didn't want to stay around.

Whatever happens she tries to grab Deepwood or BubbleGuard away from the princesses to tell them about her theorie about the ground being skin and the grass hair. The creature probably a flea-like creature.

13. - Top - End - #133

Tailwind felt...odd. Something about the ground seemed unnatural to her, so her instincts were to hover just a hoof above the ground. Any sign of Starswirl? She asked.

14. - Top - End - #134
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood frowned. "Well.. that terrible." he grunted, but for now, they only could move forward.
    He let out a squeak.

(2d6)[2][4](6)+3

------
    My previouse Avater

15. - Top - End - #135
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Deepwood frowned. "Well.. that terrible." he grunted, but for now, they only could move forward.
    He let out a squeak.

[roll0]+3
    Tailwind can only follow the group. Its harder to fly in a sea of grass like this, no room for her wings. However, she notice they sway at her wingbeat, even if slightly...

As for Deepwood, he sense something not far from them. It seem to be small and something moving but slightly. It seem to come in your general direction? He cant make a distinct shape however because of the grass interference.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-11-08 at 02:26 AM.

16. - Top - End - #136
    Titan in the Playground

"Something is coming." Deepwood densted prepared for battle.

------
    My previouse Avater

17. - Top - End - #137
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    "Something is coming." Deepwood densted prepared for battle.
    From between the grass, the timberwolf pup come up. He run to you guys and hide between Deepwood leg's growling at the sky.

OCC: You might now try something. Either you capture the flying creature first or try to find Starswirl is up to you. BUT please do something.

18. - Top - End - #138

Remain joined, as if by tar, everypony! A very emphatic way to say "stick together" as Tailwind began looking around for any sign of statues.

Spot
    (2d6+2)[7]

19. - Top - End - #139
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    Remain joined, as if by tar, everypony! A very emphatic way to say "stick together" as Tailwind began looking around for any sign of statues.

Spot
    [roll0]
    Tailwind see nothing in the close proximity but she can easily figure out they would need to walk into the deepest part of the large hole if they wanna find Starswirl.

20. - Top - End - #140
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood sighed.
    "Let's make formation and move forward. I'll scout at the front, Bubble, Astral, be prepared at the rear with some terrible spell, Bubble and Tailwind stay close to the rascals. Any objections?"
    he tried to make things move forward.
    The more urgent thing was to locate Starswirl.

------
    My previouse Avater

21. - Top - End - #141
    Troll in the Playground

"I can try casting my bubble capture spell." BubbleGuard proclaims as he tries casting his spell.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show

Capture Bubble Spell DC 9 - (2d6)[10]
    Casting(2d6+3)[9]

Mind roll to see if what BubbleGuard noticed, can be share with the rest. (2d6+3)[8]
    On a long enough scale, every OOTS forum discussion turns into a debate about alignment, Miko, or Familicide.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

22. - Top - End - #142
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Bubbles sucessdully cast his capture bubble. However, the creature see it coming. It try to smash it with its sword. The sword actually break on the bubble and he is captured in it. However, once captured, the bubbles falls in the trees above, out of reach. The creature scream in pain and seem in some sort of panic. You ignore it after a moment as you get deeper in the grass...

Celestia and Luna are distracted enough by the scream and panic of the creature. They look in that direction until asked to move with the group.

Because of it, the info Bubbles and Astral found it is shared among the group successfully... On the other hoof, Luna and Celestia seem torned. Celestia whisper something to Luna and pat her back.

The little timberwolf wag his wooden tail and show up his leafy tongue: " Arff, hoohoo, woof woof! "

Spoiler: Squirrel Speak
    Show
    Your alpha is at the center! Can I be the leader and lead you here?

As you go deeper, the sun is more dim... The grass move easily but seem to restaure itself after you pass.

OCC: Roll Mind roll... And others roll if you want to give yourself advantage in moving blindly in the grass.

23. - Top - End - #143

Astral Glimmer followed the group from behind as best as she could using telekinisis to split the grass in front of them apart as fast and best she could. "Stay close and alert everypony."
    Last edited by DualShadow; 2017-11-12 at 12:22 AM.

24. - Top - End - #144
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood barked aprovingly to Bubble
    Spoiler: Translation
    Show

"Finally! Good job!"

and the pup said. "Hmpgh. Sure. Lead the way."

To the princesses he said. "Starswirl is close.. just a little bit more."

------
    My previouse Avater

25. - Top - End - #145

My vision is obscured! I cannot continue like this! Tailwind exclaimed as she attempted to jump into the air, hoping to get enough clearance to use her wings.

Body (jump)
    (2d6+1)[13]

Mind check
    (2d6+2)[8]

26. - Top - End - #146
    Troll in the Playground

"I think that whatever we are walking on might be a living creature. We should be careful." BubbleGuard warns the others though travelling through such an structure wasnt exactly easy.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

27. - Top - End - #147
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Tailwind sucessfully manage to fly above the grass, thx to Astral telekenesis. Astral action also allow her to see thr group clearly. But Tailwind see something ELSE while flying up the group: several spot in the grass are moving away from the group. 2 of them. It see you are not alone in the grass...

The Princesses look confused at Bubbles Statement but as they figured out what he means, tehy start flying, not touching the ground. Both of them seem uneasy and nervous....

Meanwhile, as the rgoup progress, the Timberwolf suddenly stop and growl before juimping in the grass where it cannot be seing. It doesnt take long before he come back with... a huge flea in its mouth?!

The flea is as big as a kitten. It squirm Inside teh Timberwolf puppy mouth who wag its tail, happy of his catch.

The Princess however, arent so happy. They fly behind Tailwind in the sky, screaming: "EEEEEWWWWW! "
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-11-12 at 08:48 PM.

28. - Top - End - #148
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh wow!" Deepwood was amazed.
    "This surely a big cute one!" his voice softened, and he patted the timber pup's head.
    "Not so terrible! Good boy!"

------
    My previouse Avater

29. - Top - End - #149

Tailwind happily kept the fillies by her side, but did not echo their disgust. Rather, she was impressed. My goodness! A normal specimen is barely larger than what is visible, yet that pup secures one larger than a pony's hoof, and then some! A glorious find!

30. - Top - End - #150
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

The puppy seem super happy by all teh praise. He put the flee down by Deepwood hoof: " Waff! "

Then he turn around and guide you again... Unless you do something about it, the flee make a impressive jump out of the aread to return in teh sea of grass. (Body Roll to kill the flea, restrain it or whatever)

It takes some time but you finally see a shadow of a pony in the grass... After clearing it up, you see it,s... Starswirl?!

At least, it LOOKS liek Starswirl. It seem like a earth elemental that would be made to look like starswirl. His body is made of dirt and his mane of grass. His hooves seem to fuse with the ground in a straneg fashion.

When you see him, you realize he try to say something. But each word he speak is extremely slow, like it requiere some efforts: " Is... Harvest... safe? "