New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: The Staff IC: Threat IV: Daybreaker and Nightmare Moon tea party!

"I am sorry, everypony but I cant just squash poor innocent creatures. " BubbleGuard decides to try to capture one of them with his hooves but gente enough to avoid hurting it.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Body roll to catch flea?:
    (2d6+2)[9]
    Thanks to linklele for the amazing avvy.
    Quote Originally Posted by jidasfire View Post
    On a long enough scale, every OOTS forum discussion turns into a debate about alignment, Miko, or Familicide.
    or Star Wars.
    Spoiler: Easydamus result
    Show

Neutral Good Human Paladin/Cleric (3rd/2nd Level)
    Ability Scores:
    Strength-15 Dexterity-13 Constitution-14
    Intelligence-16 Wisdom-17 Charisma-14
    Alignment: Neutral Good

2. - Top - End - #182
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Tailwind try to get a cloud from the edge of the forest where they are gathering but having no experience in weather work, the cloud become mist before it even reach the rest of the group...

Deepwood kill one of the fleas and Bubbles capture one in his hooves.

The last one try to get away by jumping hard but the poor unlucky Astral get kicked in the guts as it try to jump away...

The timberwolf puppy and the Princesses manage to hold on the last one with a mix of body weight and telekenesis.

Celestia and Luna look at the group, not sure what to do next...

3. - Top - End - #183
    Troll in the Playground

"I think Deepwood should handle the rest. Being the most knowledgeable of us on strange creatures and especially fleas." BubbleGuard suggests.
    On a long enough scale, every OOTS forum discussion turns into a debate about alignment, Miko, or Familicide.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

4. - Top - End - #184
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood tried look in his exprience if there anything to do beside suqasbing it.

(2d6)[3][3](6)+2
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

5. - Top - End - #185
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Deepwood tried look in his exprience if there anything to do beside suqasbing it.

[roll0]+2
    From his knowledge, fleas are brain dead, only moved on a desire to reproduce, eat, multiply. From what you experimented thus far, they are targetting any magical blood and unless their is a magic to transfore the blood they took back in Starswirl body, he might be stuck like a statue forever...

6. - Top - End - #186
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood shaked his head sadly.
    And then tried to squash the flea as fast as he could.

(2d6)[4][6](10)+3

------
    My previouse Avater

7. - Top - End - #187
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Deepwood shaked his head sadly.
    And then tried to squash the flea as fast as he could.

[roll0]+3
    Deepwood successfully smash the two fleas remaining!

You hear Starswirl voice coming from not so far away as the magic in the blood reach the ground: " Aaaah, such a relief! "

His voice is no longer slow: " Please find my spellbook! I can only revert back everything if I can find the right spell in this. We cant let this chaotic magic out of control more then it already was! "

Celestia voice chip in happily: " We have it Master Starswirl! Im coming! "

Celestia use her telekenesis to clear the way and get to Starswirl directly... " His earth form nods: " Very good! Let's see... "

He flip the page with his own telekenesis and stop it soon at a page. he read it and his horn suddenly Glow bright white, blinding you all for a long moment!

When you can see again, the forest feel different... Their is no longer grass in the crater you are in and you can see a few fleas a big bigger then normal jumping away (like the kitten one from earlier).

Starswirl is also back to normal and he stretch out with a few sigh of relief: " Oh, that feel so much better! "

8. - Top - End - #188
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood sighed.
    "It was all because of my whistles. Right?"

------
    My previouse Avater

9. - Top - End - #189
    Colossus in the Playground

Behold! Starswirl's return to his true, glorious form! Tailwind cheers. A more lengthy explanation would be appreciated as to the nature of this...sorcery!
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

10. - Top - End - #190
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Starswirl sigh, shake his hoof: " Im gonna spare you the magic details and theory over the complicated and wonderful spell I concocted to save Miss Harvest. Well, maybe only one detail that you should know: I could only save her by incorporing elements of chaos magic..."

Spoiler: TN 7 Magic knowledge (Mind)
    Show
    Chaotic magic is used by creature like draconoquist (Discord) and other evil creature. It can be used for good but it is hard for a creature not affunated to chaos to completly control it...

He grumble: " You can say... I was overconficent, slightly. Even with all my preparation, I suffered the backslash at the last moment after her transformation. You can say the spell that was affecting Harvest was... fused with Chaotic magic and rebounded on the whole forest..."

He turn to Deepwood: " Of course it wasn't your fault Deepwood. Why would you think that I wonder? You are not proficient with magic after all! "

He seem unaware of what happened of your adventures. He look a bit confused but shrug: " I do admit though that nature isn't for me. Those fleas probably were too much of a distraction. I wish I could use a bug repellant spell but Tea Agony would not appreciate I torture her little Elusive..."

He then jump at the sigh of the little Timberwolves puppy who jump from behind Deepwood: " Waf waf! "

Starswirl eyes look battle ready, his horn glow threateningly: "What the heck is that thing?! Deepwood, step aside, quick! "

The Princesses look horrified and jump in front of the puppy!

Starswirl frown even more but stop making his horn glow: " Princesses, did you do this? I warned you about dealing with the unknown! "

The Princesses seem speechless and a bit stunned at Starswirl reaction.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-12-04 at 01:10 AM.

11. - Top - End - #191
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood wouldn't have undeerstood it any deeper anyway.
    to first of question of Starswirl he has answered wearily. "There are forces much stronger and wilder than magic."
    Like Murphy's laws.
    But he didn't said that. The others weren't ready to accept some realities just yet.

Things turned seriouse. He pushed the princesses to the sides, but stood proud with puffed chest and spread wings.
    "No. Ol' One. No. Those are YOUR doing. And not only that, they helped to save you. You are many things, Ol' One. But you are NOT ungrateful!"

------
    My previouse Avater

12. - Top - End - #192
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

He take a step back: " W-What?! But... the ramifications of this would implies... "

He seem to get a bit panicky: " Tell me, how far was the blast range?! No... It cant be... My spell should have cancel everything! It... It... "

He massage his head, rise his hoof to encite silence. He taking a few deep breath... then turn to the others: " Please tell me the situation outside of this... hummm... crater. "

After some explinations...

He look bewildered. Then he take a heavy sigh... " It looks like I messed up big times. We will have to study the changes that happened within the forest because of my magical experiment later. Let's just leave for now... I want my bed, I feel a bit weak."
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-12-04 at 01:33 AM.

13. - Top - End - #193
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood shaked his head. "It could have been much worse, Ol' One. You are safe. Moon Harvest is normal again, and we have a whole brand new ecological system to study." he forced himself to frown, with new superstition, that if he is acting happily out of character, some mysteriouse forces would make everything worse for everypony.
    "I'll carry you." he said softly, bowing to let Starswirl to ride him.

------
    My previouse Avater

14. - Top - End - #194
    Troll in the Playground

"Let me assist you, Deepwood. You deserve the help afetr all you have done." BubbleGuard replies giving his recognition to Deepwood in a rare momento of friendship.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

15. - Top - End - #195
    Titan in the Playground

"All of this, is my fault, Bubble. You know it." Deepwood argued

------
    My previouse Avater

16. - Top - End - #196

A pony stands liberated from her curse, be proud, Starswirl! Tailwind points out. Come, Deepwood!
    Do not carry the burden of your actions both perceived and actual alone!

17. - Top - End - #197
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Even in his weakened state, Starswirl telekenesis himself to make himself lighter for you guys to bring him away from the forest.

Strangely, the forest seem to still have a strange life to it still. Sugar report that the weather still act on his own near the forest but is no longer unmanageable. However, you cant find the strange flying creature anymore and you don't cross path with the timberwolves either.

Once you are at the castle, you see the Princesses try to sneak in... the Timberwolf puppy in their saddlebag! They blushes and teleport before you can questions or stop them however.

The ponies at the castle feel a lot better. Harvest is extremely relief and let Starswirl hugs her. He chuckle: " Now I hope you'll stop pretending you are a tree. How about we celebrate with a feast tonight? It's being a while I saw you eating with us. But warn you: don't eat the pumpkins pie. They are magicly enchanted to make yourself fat!"

Sugar cough: " Oh? But master Starswirl always try to eat them all by himself when I make them... "

Starswirl smile big: " The more powerful a magic, the more tiring you become. I specially scheduled my biggest experiements the day their is pumpkin pies on the menu. I need the extra energy! "

Tea Agony grumble: " Mister Starswirl, I saw you eat like that everyday. It seem like a cheap excuse."

Master Starswirl yawn: " You have a better one Miss Agony, since you are eating for two now. Now if you excuse me, Im gonna go rest. Deepwood please, I'll trust you to report me the change in the flora and fauna around here. Oh and if you promise to start blaming yourself for today events, I'll consider letting you keep the Timberwolf puppy. You know, the one you being keeping silent about the Princesses attempt of sneaking in it in the castle. Yes, I noticed it from the start."

He winks at Deepwood playfully before leaving for his quarters... Sugar excuse herself: " Now excuse me, it seem I have to prepare a large unscheduled feast for tonight. I'll be in my kitchen if you need me."
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-12-06 at 04:34 PM.

18. - Top - End - #198
    Troll in the Playground

"I am glad that at the very least everything turned out fine. "BubbleGuard proclaimed in relief. Then he hears about the offer of a timber Wolf puppy. "Are we sure about them letting them have a pet? If we are, I will need to start working on the rules for its care. Deepwood, your insight might be necessary. And with that I mean that you will be kept sleepless while we work on the rules for its caring and I wont take a ddecline for an answer."
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

19. - Top - End - #199
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood had to force himself not to smile at Tailwind's kindness.
    "Hmph. Fine. Help me at your own risk.'

At the castle he looked the other way, when the princesses sneaked the timber pup, smiling when he thought nopony looking.

"Well, you should be glad Harvest. Now you can have stomach aches just like anypony. Lucky you." he congraluated her in his own way.

Deepwood hugged Agony tightly with love. "I terribly missed you." and kissed her lovingly infront if everypony.
    Usually, Deepwood was quite discredte on affection expriessions.

Deepwood growled nervously, when he was exposed by Ol' One.
    "Of course it's my fault. I whistled." he said seriously.

Deepwood sighed at Bubble's urge to legalize everything.
    "I dont think there is need for any rules.. but sure. That sound like terrible way to spend my days. So why not?"

------
    My previouse Avater

20. - Top - End - #200
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Tea Agony is surprised at first, getting red even to her ears. She hide on Deepwood chest after that passionnate kiss. She grumble in a low voice: " You big slowpoke. I'm glad to see you are ok too but we shouldn't in public. Everypony is watching! "

Golden Hour and Sketch Book walk in. Golden Hour smile seeing everypony is ok, go to Tea Agony: " You should probably relax now Miss Agony. Deepwood, I hope you can find a way to make her smile a little, she throw me pillows each time I told her a little joke!"

Tea Agony grumble: " You are a wonderful doctor Mister Golden but your puns are more horrible then my husband cooking. "

Sketch Book rush To Tailwind: " My little whistle, are you ok? "

Elusive suddenly flyby chased by the timberwolf puppy... with the Princesses following with dreading look on their face.

" Bark! Bark! " (traduction: play with me strange creature!)

The Princesses soon appear and shrink back at the sight of everypony, looking guilty.

21. - Top - End - #201
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood couldn't completly shake away his good mood, so he hugged Agony with his wing.
    "Ehh. Smiles are over rated. She kind of cute as grumpy." he seemed to ignore her embaressment.

When the pup barked, he frowned and walked slowly toward the prncesses.
    "Well... this was a bad move from you two. Now you got to be punished"
    e took a deep breath.
    "You would to feed him, three times a day. You have to walk him AT LEAST twice a day. And you will have to train him under my guidance. Am I clear?!

------
    My previouse Avater

22. - Top - End - #202
    Troll in the Playground

"You are already thinking of the rules? I am glad to know you are alreadyt thinking about the work but I will still need you later tonight to work everything out either way." BubbleGuard declares with glee.

"Speaking of which, I will go to the library and get everything set. The process requires lots of paper work and revisions so I should try to get everything set up." BubbleGuard declares before leaving to the library.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

23. - Top - End - #203

You have my assurances I am (mostly) unharmed! Tailwind replied to Sketch Book, hugging him back. The forest itself has underwent a most radical transformation, behold! She releases Sketch to stretch a foreleg to the Timberwolf puppy. A wooden canine! I dub it, the Woodwolf!

A most helpful critter it was!

24. - Top - End - #204
    Titan in the Playground

"Paper.. work?" Deepwod has asked weakly, and horified.

------
    My previouse Avater

25. - Top - End - #205
    Troll in the Playground

BubbleGuard went ahead and spoke with Cornucopia. "Hello. I have arrived here today because we are in need of the rules revisión formats. We also require the book for rule submission and we need everything before tonight since its for an unexpected situation."
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

26. - Top - End - #206

Ah, of course. The large Librarian smiled to Bubble Guard. Punctuation and procedure, so important when you are coming up with new rules! You don't need to wait long. He insisted as he trotted into a back room where he could be heard fumbling for something, before returning, adjusting his glasses.

I have EXACTLY what you need, sir. He smiled, before setting down a bottle of wheat cider on the counter.

27. - Top - End - #207
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood had to beat his lips not to laugh.
    He forced himself his signature grumpy expression.
    "Finally somepony understand what you need."

------
    My previouse Avater

28. - Top - End - #208
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    Ah, of course. The large Librarian smiled to Bubble Guard. Punctuation and procedure, so important when you are coming up with new rules! You don't need to wait long. He insisted as he trotted into a back room where he could be heard fumbling for something, before returning, adjusting his glasses.

I have EXACTLY what you need, sir. He smiled, before setting down a bottle of wheat cider on the counter.
    "I never drink on the job." BubbleGuard replies not getting the joke. "And I pride myself for being on the job. Anyway, we are here to make history." He proclaims while lifting his right hoof.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

29. - Top - End - #209
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Elusive go hide in Tea Agony mane. Seeing that, the Timberwolf puppy jump and grab Deepwood tail, use it to swing on his back then jump on his head. He sit there happily: " Bark! Bark! " (Traduction: I can do it too! )

He then start licking with his leafy tongue Deepwood mane for a moment before lying down on his head, looking comfy... Celestia and Luna found it funny.

Tea Agony give a reality check to Bubbles: " Since you don't understand the message, I'll translate it for you: Cornucopia think you should relax. Rules are important but thinking about others well-being is more important... and you definitly need to relax more. "

Wood Chuck arrived soon after that but he spotted the Timberwolf Puppy and got nervous, slowly backing down...

Sketch Book observe the Timberwolf puppy with interest: " How interesting... It seem to be fond of you Deepwood..."
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-12-15 at 02:11 PM.

30. - Top - End - #210

We are making history. Cornucopia smiled. For a thousand years, foals will be taught how three brave ponies taught one uptight unicorn the value of relaxing once in a while.