New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 49 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: The Staff IC: Threat IV: Daybreaker and Nightmare Moon tea party!

"Well, then. If it is how the story shall be told, then I have no other choice but to challenge you three to a duel, as per unicorn traditions. " BubbleGuard declares in front of the three ponies. "I shall defend my honor and prevail in combat. The battlefiled will be in my extra room. "
    Thanks to linklele for the amazing avvy.
    Quote Originally Posted by jidasfire View Post
    On a long enough scale, every OOTS forum discussion turns into a debate about alignment, Miko, or Familicide.
    or Star Wars.
    Spoiler: Easydamus result
    Show

Neutral Good Human Paladin/Cleric (3rd/2nd Level)
    Ability Scores:
    Strength-15 Dexterity-13 Constitution-14
    Intelligence-16 Wisdom-17 Charisma-14
    Alignment: Neutral Good

2. - Top - End - #212
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood looked happily grumpy.
    "Hmph. I don't have energy to shake him off."
    Deepwood shrugged. "I guess, I could tolerate him around." he hidden a smile.

"Dual? Unicorn dual?" Deepwood face hoofed.
    "Some of us are lacking horns. I don't see how we can make an unicorn dual."
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

3. - Top - End - #213
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Tea Agony grunt: " And I'm pregnant, a duel is out of question. My - OUCH! "

She grunt, hold her belly with one hoof, take a deep breath: " My little demon is enough excited as it is. But our point still stand Bubbles: you need to relax. And be more wary of the situation. Can't believe you asked a pregnant mare for a duel. The more stressed everyone is, the more stressed I am and the more excited my baby is! "

Golden Hour step in: " She is right. And Wood Chuck already had enough stress today as well. Let,s try to be fuel with positive emotions here...A duel is too foal-ly right now... "

Tea Agony grinch visibly at this bad pun.

4. - Top - End - #214
    Colossus in the Playground

I refuse. Cornucopia answered to Bubble Guard flatly. Ordinarily i'd jump at the chance, but, Bubbles,
    your honor? It is not in question and I will not validate such delusions.

I ACCEPT!! Tailwind says, the lavendar pegasus maid landing from the ceiling like a lightning bolt, landing with a grand flourish before rising on her hind legs and raising a hoof imperiously to the broken-horned unicorn. We shall face each other in glorious combat, one one one! Pony to pony! Only the MIGHTIEST shall prevail! Steel yourself, Grand Emir Bubble Guard, for nothing, neither your training nor your iron determination shall properly prepare you for the greatest gauntlet that now presents itself before you! I challenge thee...

To a comedy duel!!
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2017-12-17 at 08:33 PM.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

5. - Top - End - #215
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood looked mortified. He knew that straight forward refusal would force the forces of Irony, to make him join.
    "Oh no! My. What a bad luck! This Timber puppy need a walk, or else, there would be a terrible accident! I guess, I'll have to walk him now..."
    And with that Deepwood tried to gallop away with the puppy.

------
    My previouse Avater

6. - Top - End - #216
    Troll in the Playground

"A unicorn duel is a battle of wits, not one of combat. The point of the cahllenge is too pass a puzzle made by different ponies. The one to pass the most challenges would be declared the winner. " BubbleGuard explains to Tailwind.

"A BubbleGuard´s unicorn duel? This, I got to see." Charcoal Knight declares as he makes a bag of oatmeal float to his side.

"Why? Is he any good?" Night Shift declares with curiosity.

"No, he is terrible but this is a nice chance to have BubbleGuard do all kinds of hilarous stuff without repercussions or buts. Not to mention the hilarity of him losing duels against stuff like Harvest Moon´s pet plant." Charcoal Knight shares by whispering.
    On a long enough scale, every OOTS forum discussion turns into a debate about alignment, Miko, or Familicide.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

7. - Top - End - #217

Now who will be crafting these challenges? Cornucopia gave a mischievous smirk as he looked to Charcoal Knight, as though prescient to their thoughts.

We should depart! Separate, and prepare ourselves for glorious mental battle! Tailwind suggested imperiously. When we reconvene, Lord Bubble Guard, we shall engage in a glorious competition for the glory and honor of declaring ourselves victor of this magnificent competition!

8. - Top - End - #218
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood halted. "Bah. It's still better than making up stupid new rules. Sure. Why not?"

------
    My previouse Avater

9. - Top - End - #219
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    Now who will be crafting these challenges? Cornucopia gave a mischievous smirk as he looked to Charcoal Knight, as though prescient to their thoughts.
    "The staff. Anypony in the castle can put a challenge except the participants..." Charcoal Knight shares with Cornucopia "....but only one challenge per pony".

We should depart! Separate, and prepare ourselves for glorious mental battle! Tailwind suggested imperiously. When we reconvene, Lord Bubble Guard, we shall engage in a glorious competition for the glory and honor of declaring ourselves victor of this magnificent competition!

"We first need a few volunteers for challenges." BubbleGuard tells Tailwind.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

10. - Top - End - #220
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood looked conflicted. But a new pony apeared on the scene, checking what the source of the commotion now.
    Money Bags. "I will." she said.

Deepwood backed off. "I can think of a challenge or two."

------
    My previouse Avater

11. - Top - End - #221
    Troll in the Playground

"Well, it seems we have our first challenge. What do you propose?" BubbleGuard replies ready to face the dangers of the tasks coming ahead, at least that was what he was expecting.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

12. - Top - End - #222
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Tea Agony froen, put herself between Deepwood and the exit, whisper something in his ear: " Do not be a coward! Make me proud! Even though I normally wouldn't allow it, how about you challenge Bubbles in a flea eating contest? "

13. - Top - End - #223

Deepwood is no participant, but may issue challenges nontheless! Tailwind points out to Tea Agony, knowing full well it will be HER who would be eating fleas in such a contest.

Loudest pony competition! Cornucopia suggests.

14. - Top - End - #224
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood. "Ehh.. you want me to practicate...?" he has asked Agony, puzzled.

"Easy!" Money Bags said to Cornucopia

------
    My previouse Avater

15. - Top - End - #225
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Tea Agony state honestly: " I can state a champion in my name since I cannot participate in any activities too stressful. Any duels have such rules. If I want, I can issue any challenge and choose Deepwood to complete them for me. "

Golden Hour step in: " I have to agree with Miss Agony. As her personnal dorctor, I forbiddly forbid her to participate in any competition right now. She already have a hard tie with her prenancy and should concentrate on that, let's not make her... duel-task! "

He refrain to chuckle at the end...

16. - Top - End - #226
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood facehoofed at the pun.
    "Uh. I didn't thought you would care about competition, Agony. Shouldn't be too terrible...

------
    My previouse Avater

17. - Top - End - #227
    Troll in the Playground

"As BubbleGuard´s brother, I will make sure to keep a list. We have a flea eating competition. Then we have a loud pony challenge. And we can fisnh this competition with Night Shift´s own secret challenge." Charcoal Knight declares. "Deewood, could you provide us with the fleas for the first challenge? Our competitors will be BubbleGuard, Tailwind and Deepwood representing Tea Agony."

"I am ready for any challenges. I will assure victory this time around." BubbleGuard declares confidently.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

18. - Top - End - #228

I have never eaten fleas before and the very prospect of doing so absolutely revolts me! The rapid rotation of my stomach is providing me with vast amounts of energy at the sheer thought performing in such a competition! She exclaims her disgust at the idea in a strangely upbeat manner.

Thus I decree, I shall consume ALL the fleas! I cannot fail!

Alas, I demand an inquiry as to what Baron Von Bubble Guard means by 'this time around?'
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2017-12-25 at 03:59 AM.

19. - Top - End - #229
    Titan in the Playground

Money Bags's face turned green.
    "I...i..if Bubble can do it, so can I!"

Deepwood blinked, careful to express his hopes..
    maybe finally those deaf ponies would learn of the great pleasures of life? Though it seemed, they have missed about 80% of the concept- biting the fleas off from each other...

But..
    that won't happen.
    He nodded and saluted.
    "I guess, I could trouble myself for such porpuse." and flew away to gather the worst cases of flea bags from the forrest.

------
    My previouse Avater

20. - Top - End - #230
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Celestia and Luna, who being listening to everything made a disgusted face. Luna goes to Tea Agony: " Can we play with Elusive, please? "

Elusive get out of Tea Agony mane, looking hopeful. Once Tea Agony agree, it fly to Luna and Celestia, get a size bigger and buzz at their side. It looks alost like purring...

They leave with Elusive, far more interested in having a pet then watching you guys eating fleas...

Deepwood get the help of his little wooden puppy who found a bear with fleas to spare... Deepwood convince him easily to clean himself from his fleas and get back with a bag full of them.

21. - Top - End - #231
    Troll in the Playground

Meanwhile, Charcoal Knight prepares the table and the competitors. Many members of the staff leave their Jobs just to come and watch either to cheer for their favorite or to watch BubbleGuard in one of those amusing duels.

"I shall come out on top on this competition. I have great discipline. " BubbleGurad declares confident in his skills.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

22. - Top - End - #232

Tailwind saw the bag, and her muzzle twisted and cortorted in revulsion. The writhing, skittering things within turned her stomach into a veritable turbine, with its rapid rotations.

All of the fleas! She exclaimed. I shall devour ALL of the fleas!

23. - Top - End - #233
    Titan in the Playground

"MmmMmmm!" Deepwood hummed with delight.
    "It's been too long! I'll let myself indulge like a terrible bat pony!"

------
    My previouse Avater

24. - Top - End - #234
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Tea Agony watch her stallion with love as he comes back. Although it came at everypony else misfortune, seeing him so happy that everypony was gonna try fleas made her relief... Beside, if they liked it after all, she could maybe try it later?

Tea AGony is not completly heartless toward everypony else however... She turn to Golden Hour: " Golden Hour, please, go in the kitchen and bring back some honey and spoons. It should make the challenge a bit easier for everypony."

Golden Hour agrees with it, not sure it was a good idea at first but hearing about the honey, he decided to trust Tea AGony and go bring them back.

Tea AGony turn to Bubbles: " Once he is back, we can start the challenge. You have to dip a spoon of honey in the bag and eat it. Bubbles, Deepwood, which one of you wanna start first? "

SHe knew Deepwood would be quite happy to start the challenge but she suspected Bubbles wanted to prove himself and start it to show his determination. Which one would wanna start?

25. - Top - End - #235
    Troll in the Playground

"I say ladies first. Especially because I dont think Tailwind is going to wait for her turn." BubbleGuard points out. "I will gladly take the second turn and Deepwood can go last."
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

26. - Top - End - #236

Tailwind gave Bubble Guard a determined grin. ALL of the fleas! She promises.

27. - Top - End - #237
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood sighed. "Fine. Have all of them." with jealuse?

------
    My previouse Avater

28. - Top - End - #238
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Tea Agony shrug: " We have enough for 3 rounds only. In the occurence nobody throw up or that everypony managed to last until the end, it will considered be a draw. "

OCC: DO we roll Body roll to not throw up? DO everypony would actually not mind the taste once dip in honey?

29. - Top - End - #239

Tailwind disregarded the spoon, as simply diving into the bowl muzzle-first, while by no means the most hygenic of actions, at all, it did make sure she would at least make a good attempt on her promise to devour, no, inhale all of the fleas. Whether she could actually pull it off is uncertain but it was likely she will raid the castle's supply of anti-flea shampoos for the next week.

Body check
    (2d6+1)[5]

30. - Top - End - #240
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Tea Agony Actually levitate the bag out of Tailwind reach and... make it disappear?!

" Tailwind, no recklessness. The spoon only."

In the spoon, the fleas are wriggling in the spoon... and as she tried to eat it WITHOUT biting them and swallowing whole, she cant swallow.

She almost vomit and she try to spit everything... Her stomach complain however as soon was swallowed. It hurt, so much!

Tailwind fall on the ground, holding her stomach. Deepwood could have warn her that she should bite them or it would be harder on your stomach.

Golden Hour frown, who haevnt expect this... He fly away saying: " I'll bring back some medecine."

He come back with it and make sure Tailwind get it. She can now stand up normally but she feal heavy. She cant continue the competition of this round at least.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-12-29 at 08:45 PM.