New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

Goblin

biggrin Promo: Free PDF Campaign Design 'zine 1001+1 Nights Issue #11

Hey Folks,

Issue #11 of One Thousand and One Nights and One Night Campaign Design 'zine is available now for free. This issue I cover a new D20 variant based on My Pretty Pony (just like the WotC hoax) as well as a new webcomic that I'm reading (Pibgorn).

Also, if you are interested in getting on my mailing list, email me at [email protected].

Enjoy!

/BC
    "What kind of writing pays the best?" That's a query often put to the literary agent H.N. Swanson. In reply, he always says, "Ransom notes." - Mike Mailway

Asshat Paladins Blog

2. - Top - End - #2
    Dwarf in the Playground

Goblin

biggrin 1001+1 Nights Website is Back Up!

Howdy Folks,

My website is back up after being down for about a week. Between a heavy work load and a late summer cold, I ran around and finally found out that it was my fault to begin with (not enough interaction with certain points of my website or something similar according to the folks at 110MB.com). I am sooo sorry that this happened and I hope that did not cause you any difficulties.

Again, One Thousand and One Nights and One Night is back up, with Issue #11 still the current issue.

I hope that you will check it out!

/BC
    "What kind of writing pays the best?" That's a query often put to the literary agent H.N. Swanson. In reply, he always says, "Ransom notes." - Mike Mailway

Asshat Paladins Blog