New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 1471
  1. - Top - End - #1051
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: MLP roleplay// Seed Giver: Mistmane Legacy

Crownclaw at first, glare angerly,and then burst into a dry laughter.
    'I guess, you got me there.' he say, sort of admit, sort of not.
    'Alright. You have managed to keep my interest in you. And I'l help you take over the club, if that is your wish.'

-----

'What? What do you mean?" Midnight fold his ears, in horror.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

2. - Top - End - #1052
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Crownclaw at first, glare angerly,and then burst into a dry laughter.
    'I guess, you got me there.' he say, sort of admit, sort of not.
    'Alright. You have managed to keep my interest in you. And I'l help you take over the club, if that is your wish.'

-----

'What? What do you mean?" Midnight fold his ears, in horror.
    Gladstone nods: " The club didn't need a leader to begin with, that's how the debate club worked. But if we were to have one, sure, I do not mind being the leader of it. Not that it's going to change anything but now Sullivan will have to be less aggressive toward me, which is always nice. In any case, it's getting late now. I would appreciate to get back to my dorms. I have plans for this week-end I need to plan for too."

==========

Deepwood growl: " My family is coming back to visit us it seem. Wait..."

he look at Midnight suspeciously: " You didn't try to interact with them while there, arent you?! Did you invite them over ?! "

You know how Deepwood doesnt like his side of the family...

3. - Top - End - #1053
    Titan in the Playground

"Trying to keep the last word? Ok." The female owl from esrlier come with a blindfold prepared to guide him out.
    "Just remember. You have a competition. And if someone who amuse me better will have plans against you..." shrug*
    "No hard feelings. Yes?'
    ----

Midnight sigh with a relief.
    "Well... not.. really? But I might have been invovled in some scuffles there...'

------
    My previouse Avater

4. - Top - End - #1054
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Gladstone facial expressions remain the same. He answer: " Im not the type to butthead with other animals for no good reasons. I doubt it would happen. If you do find another protege, just give me a severance package. Im sure you'll have something on your cameras by then. Or you'll need to open up a bit and give me a good reason to want your legacy. In any case, the choice is yours.

He was about to leave when he remember something: "Ah right... We talked about her but I never got an answer... Miss Longfeather. How important is she for you and what are the limits you are giving me about dealing with her? "

============

Deepwood growl: " Stop being vague! Tell me all about all your interaction wiuth them while you were there! Or I'll allow Tea Agony to dust off the family picture book and present it to them! "

Deepwood is getting agitated. He clearly is not happy about the situation and the family picture book as picture of baby Midnight and a few other embarassing photos.

5. - Top - End - #1055
    Titan in the Playground

'About Ms. Longfeather... if you weren't an owl, you would have been dead. Or worse.' he say
    'You played with something you don't understand. Don't overstep yourself. That all what I'll say. Act with regency and pride may pay, but it has it's risks.'

----

'Oh, by harmony,please. no!' Midnight gasp.
    Especialy not now, that he deep in mares's buisnesses..

'I don't know if it was them... but there were a cute mare, abused by members of other clan..' he fold his ears.
    'I shooed them away, and wanted to do more.. but.. there was an risk of an opening a feud. But he was punished.'

------
    My previouse Avater

6. - Top - End - #1056
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Gladstone, for once, seem surprised and then doubious. " She's not associated with you?! That's... whatever. So you would advice me to listen what she has to say and play along with her... whatever she's starting here? Or would you be able to order her to give me some space if I play nice? Cause my last wish would be to make an owl pregnant. Like proving to her you have a video of what happened in the locker room? If you have such video... "

Gladstone is secretly testing him. If he knows he is a hybrid, he might have that video. If he doesnt, well at least his secret is safe for now.

If he knows... well at least he can keep Miss Longfeather to not use her autority on him as a teacher, which would be very needed for him. He doesnt want to fail class because she's horny. The fact he didnt report her still is bugging him.

(if he knows and doesnt mind choosing a hybrid protege, he might rose in Gladstone respect meter. Not once did he mention it to blackmail him. Also, he might have a hidden hybrid son/daughter somewhere who dont know who its daddy is. Might be interesting.

(On the other hand, if he doesnt know, it means there REALLY is no connection between her and him. She didnt set him up because of him. And it also mean that he can have some advantage in a fight. It also mean that he wont mind helping him getting rid of her influence on him. She would have to actually try to date him outside of school or something, try to chat and be polite. Maybe even try to understand him a bit more and reveal some vulnerability. They actually could date without any physical intourcourse for a while, that also could be interesting. I think it would be interesting that Gladstone would need her help to deal with Melissa meat addiction when shes not in heat?

What would you prefer to do? Should we try to mix both ideas? )

========

" So you did meet your grandma and your cousins huh?! By Starswirl beard, you are... grrrr... And all that for a "cute mare" that isn't Sugar. Gosh, now I have to endure that torture. "

He raise up, prepare to fly away: " Train with your sis, she is going to report to me later on. Just... leave me alone for a while."

He leave in a hurry, grumbling things out of breath about his stupid bat family side of the tree. Moonglade come to see you and put a wing around you: " Dont feel bad little snack, Im sure you meant well. Soooo... who was this cute mare? Wanna share the story with me? Or its maybe too personnal? "

Its like she's expecting an adventure tale...
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2020-10-10 at 09:55 PM.

7. - Top - End - #1057
    Titan in the Playground

He didn't said she isn't accosiated with him.. but neither that she is.
    "Our conversation is over."
    The cute owl from earlier lead him back to the car.
    (Eh.. I guess? Tbh, I was planning on her, giving him taste of his "own medecine" so to speak and source of constant conflict. But I can change it)
    --

"Ah. Well...' Midnight blushed.
    His instinct was to dodge. But.. maybe talking about it a bit.. would ease it on his heart.
    "Well... her name was Twinkle Star. A mare my age more or less... good in the kicthen, so small and fragile..." he paused.
    "And for some reason... she liked me.'

------
    My previouse Avater

8. - Top - End - #1058
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

( Hummm... well you could make Miss Longfeather report to him if Melissa is weak and cheat on her non-meat diet AND also manage to prevent them from fighting when he is not looking? The fact he depend on her mean he would have to admit he cannot do everything himself and that he needs her help? That would be a godo way to make him have a taste of his own medicine BUT while promising to not use her position as teacher to his disavantage to prevent him from passing her classes... would that be fine?)

The cute owl from before never named herself. He sigh, not sure what to say or do anymore. He let her guide him. That Beastars didnt even tell him if he was going to contact him ever again, letting it float in the air. he hoped honestly that he would get another protege then himself. He didnt like not being in control of his own future.

Once back to school, its late so he goes to bed. He make sure its pitch black again in his room but now he remove his retraining jacket only behind a homemade fort using chairs, blankets ad pillows. he feel paranoid but he cant help it now...

===========

She smile: " That's very surprising to you isnt it? That somepony would actually likes you? I always told you should have more confidence in yourself. Even on that regard. Hey if you can actually convince Sugar to date you, maybe... Maybe I'll try to find somepony of my own," she shrug, a look of incertenity in her eyes.

9. - Top - End - #1059
    Titan in the Playground

Morning-
    Quinn Blackfeather is already awake.
    "Good morning. Are you ok? How was your meeting with the beastar?'
    It seemed, Quinn always knew stuff.
    Could he be... a spy of the Court?

----
    It was.. nice talking to Moonglade like that.
    Yes.
    Madness was happening right now, from more then front-
    Accusation of kidnapping.
    Destiny's situation.
    And.. Luna.

And of course, he can't rest with ease, vowing after Sugar- need to keep training in hope to meet her standards.
    "...Well. You and father are amazing warriors and rangers. Mother is a literal wizard and has.. authority. And as butler, I couldn't comepte with somepony like Tailwind. But you were right '
    Midnight smile. "Sure. Why not? You are amazing. Brave. If anything,you are too good for most stallions. If you don't mind me asking.. what kind of pony would you be looking for?'

------
    My previouse Avater

10. - Top - End - #1060
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Gladstone tense up in his pyjamas.

" Well how unusual to see you so early in the morning. I thought I locked the door, Quinn... How did you get... in? "

Gladstone always did his routine of closing the doors and windows, as well as... closing the curtains...

He realize the curtains are open. There is actually broken glass on the floor of his room.

Gladstone turn to him: " You are lucky owls handle the cold very well. Still, why did you feel the need to break in ?! And how do you know about the Beastar?! "

(hehehe, you forgot he lock himself in the dark so I made it that he broke in. You can say he was worried about Gladstone and sleeping too soundly or something and that he was going to miss classes? You decide)

===========

She blush, a rare sight. She let you go: " Oh NOW you are asking about me? That's a rare occurence. There is no need to worry about me Midnight. Im fine. You need to worry more about yourself... Now, let's see, a training program you could handle..."

She is clearly avoiding to answer... And her tone is a bit annoyed/cold, despite her joking tone.

11. - Top - End - #1061
    Titan in the Playground

(I was sure they are roomies?)
    ---

Midnight "Come on. I am tired of talking about myself all day'

------
    My previouse Avater

12. - Top - End - #1062
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    (I was sure they are roomies?)
    ---

Midnight "Come on. I am tired of talking about myself all day'
    (They are neighboor in the dorm. He is often absent as he like to study in the library and doesnt bring girls home at the dorm. Gladstone is at the last room in the hall so he has no other neighboor)

======

She chuckle: " Since when? You are caring and kind Midnight but I was the big sister in this familly, even if I was the youngest. I had to be the pony who's this family needed while you where hiding in the kitchen from dad. Now, concentrate, you really want to change or not? Cause you wont melt until you start to sweat. You should go in the bare here, any clotches will get unconfortable in training. "

... since when your sister was this mean and snarky?! She has being so kind and overprotective in the past!

He suddenly remember the cards he drew from his session with (whats her name again, the mare who was stuck in a tarot card). She said that he had neglected his relationship with his sister growing up... And now he understand that she might be more secretly ressentful then what she let on...

Or is she avoiding the romance subject by being mean? Maybe a bit of both...

13. - Top - End - #1063
    Titan in the Playground

(So scraap it, just fastforward to the moment he meet him, I guess...)

-----------

Midnight fold his ears.
    'I..don't think I am ready to go bare.'
    His instinct is to back off and just obey. But he realize he kind of deserve it, and it better let her express her frusrations.
    'I guess, you will talk to me more openly,when I earn it.' he say somewhat maturly, ready to keep training.
    '... and you have any right to be mad at me. You can punish me, as much as you like,'

------
    My previouse Avater

14. - Top - End - #1064
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

(Rewrite it is!)

Gladstone overslept from the stress. Their is a banging on his door. He wakes up to Quinn voice quacking on the other side, asking him to wake up.

He is still in his pyjama and he use one of his blanket as a cape as he goes to the door. He doesnt look as cold as his personna in the morning.

He say to him as he open the door: " I thought we were Saturday today Quinn. Why are you waking me up so early? "

=========

She grumble: " ...as always, a precious baby but you are no fun. "

She sigh, say louder and trying to sound like her old self: " Just stay in your underwear then. You are fine being in a boxer at least? I need to evaluate where you need training the most, what area did you train to lost that much weight, etc. You are still eating properly, right? "

Oh, Midnight never told anyone about the mushroom shakes of course.

15. - Top - End - #1065
    Titan in the Playground

'Well, it is quite bad.' he croak as he fly inside. 'Do you have an alibi? A mouse was attacked yesterday. All birds of prey will be questioned! And I am next!'

------

'...O..ok I guess.' He had a bad feeling about it. He really hoped Luna isn't lurking around or something.
    He begrudingly obeyed.

------
    My previouse Avater

16. - Top - End - #1066
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Gladstone sigh, shake his head: " Yes, Sullivan. We were on an errand. If the mouse was attacked, shouldn't it have seein its attacker? RIght, let guess: it only knew that the thing came from above and flapped wings? is that it? Gosh, Im not even dressed and didnt even eat yet. Thanks for the headsup though... DOnt fret though, if you arent guilty, you have nothing to worry about."

He yawn, not overly stressed. He didn't do it and his protective instinct didnt completly kick in yet.

========

Moonglade examine you and gasp: " I Knew it! You let yourself starve! You lost way too much body mass too quickly! But how come there is no excessive skin anywhere? It doesnt make any sense... Its like... Wait, did you use some kind of magic?! "

She is VERY confused by seeing your body. You dont see anypony else anywhere.

17. - Top - End - #1067
    Titan in the Playground

"Well, yes. You are right. And normally the school staff shoo away the detectives, and handle it. But... the investigation is led by a Beastar. What do those beastars want from us?!'
    ---

Midnight blush, very embaressed by other pony so focused om his body.
    He hurry and dress up again.
    "...Well, maybe I sort of cheated a bit. But please don't tell anyone..."

------
    My previouse Avater

18. - Top - End - #1068
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Gladstone awareness and mask is back on faster then a cheetah on fire.

" Calm down. Tell me, what Beastars is that? Do you know? "

========

His sister Moonglade take his folded clotches faster then he could have grabbed them.

" No mister, you have some explaining to do! "

She fly above a mud puddle nearby: " You answer my questions or you'll have to go back to the castle like this! You know full well the risk of body altering magic. Tell me exactly what happened. And dont try to get close to me. You know Im faster and stronger then you are. "

She seem like she's mad at Midnight for risking his health...

19. - Top - End - #1069
    Titan in the Playground

"A honey badger. Called Bruce Honeyem. He is quite infamouse. This Bruce, has destroyed the black market in his home city, and few more others. They say he is crazy"

----

"Ow. Come on..." Midnight whine a bit.
    Once again, losing control of the situation.
    "...Just old folk bat pony medecine. I am fine. No need to go crazy over it...'

------
    My previouse Avater

20. - Top - End - #1070
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Gladstone sigh. Their is extreme bitterness in his tone.

" My impression of Beastars is decreasing the more I learn about them. I really wonder if their is one of them who is not completly insane. Wait outside and let me get dressed. We can go see him together if it makes you feel better."

He lock the door once its closed and dress up quickly. He made sure to look presentable and before going out, he take something and gobble it, with a glass of water. He sigh and shake his head. Outside, he bring Quinn along.

" Do we have the time to eat breakfast first? Where do we need to go? "

=======

She look at you suspeciously and sigh: " Fine, I dont know enough about bat pony magic to make a judgement here. I- "

" HELLO! "

" AHHH! "

Celestia suddenly has teleported behind Moonglade who was so startled that she dropped Midnight clotches into the puddle and started to fight Celestia on hoof fight on instinct le vel before realizing who it was. She is blushing hard and then fly to the ground to bow:

" I-I am so sorry Prin- I mean Miss Celestia. You should really stop startling us like that! "

" I know but I cant resist, Its just too fun. Im glad to see you are keeping yourself... sharp? "

She suddenly realize Midnight is there, in boxer. She raise an eyebrow: " I am not sure what is going on here but Im guessing Im interrupting something? In any case, I have a message for you two. We need to regroup at the castle for an emergency meeting. See you guys soon! "

She teleported away, just like that...

21. - Top - End - #1071
    Titan in the Playground

'Offically, everything is as normal, until the cops stop and question one of us.. so maybe it better to hide here, and hope they miss us'
    Quinn say.
    'Maybe you are on the clean, but some of my buisness line, might be seen questionable to cops and guy like Honeyhem....'

---

Midnight blush, as Celestia see him like this, and fall to his knees, when his clothes got stained anyway- 'My clothes!'
    'Wonderful' he grunt, looking like Deepwood with a grumpy expression, waving the clothes, and then... forcing himself into them anyway.
    'Just wonderful! Moonglade! I really don't need MORE bullying!'
    he grunt, and fly to the meeting

------
    My previouse Avater

22. - Top - End - #1072
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Gladstone sigh, shake his head: " Look, let me get ready for the day and then we can leave campus right? Its Saturday, its not like we have to stay on campus, right? I have an idea in any case but Im notdoing anything in my pyjamas. "

======

Moonglade look super bad about what just happened and shes biting her lips. Her ears are flopped too and as you leave, her eyes turn moist. She whisper an apology but Midnight can hear but he is flying toward the castle now.

( you are taking the time to go clean up or go meet to the meeting like that?)

23. - Top - End - #1073
    Titan in the Playground

"Fine." But he look always at the door and the window.
    When they are prepared to take off.
    "...I wish I could be as chill as you are"

---
    If Midnight has time to change, then yes.

------
    My previouse Avater

24. - Top - End - #1074
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

He had Quinn wait in the hallway for a long time but he already knew it would take a long time. Clean up, put up his clothing and such. After he is done, he open his door and ask him to come in.

" They wont be looking for you in my room. Now, be honest with me here. What do you have to hide? "

=======

When he arrive all in mud, he is told, politely, they will wait for him to change back into confortable clotching.

WHen he comes back, his sister is there, looking miserable and not daring to look at him. Luna is there with a smile and Celestia is too. However, it seem, like usual that the sister are not the friends they were when young. Celestia and Luna sit on either side of Sugar. Luna keep you the seat next to her, which is right next to your mom too.

Luna whisper: " Are you ok? "

25. - Top - End - #1075
    Titan in the Playground

Quinn sigh. "Nothing that big of deal, but I do sell and buy stolen goods. Mostly.. jewelry. And I sometimes, stole copies of the tests... for a price. Stuff like that. I am not violent, but if they will question me, I might panic and spill the beans!Qwa!'

---
    Midnight already feel bad for being angry at Moonglade.
    He put hand on her shoulder. "I am sorry, I know you mean well." He wishpered in bat squeaks.

He is a bit tense when Luna wishper to him "Y-yes. And you?'

------
    My previouse Avater

26. - Top - End - #1076
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Gladstone is starting to revaluate his friendship with Quinn. He cannot believe he was so shady! And he already had enough problems as it is.

Still, he decided to invite him in and now that he was here and talking, might as well see if he can be redeemed: " Quinn, you are smart so why you are doing this? I thought you would be smarter then going on a self-destructive path... You need money that badly? Or it is to buy things you couldn't normally afford? "

======

(I got an idea... should Celestia and Luna already be able to move up the sun and moon at this point?)

27. - Top - End - #1077
    Titan in the Playground

"I can't help it! I want to buy all those shiny things! Gold! Silver! Daimonds! I dont WANT it, I NEED it!" He croak.
    Every animal with their urges which they fight.
    "Yes. I know. We usually buy sparkles, or play with mirrors.... but's like those fake burgers for predators."
    He explain. "I TRY to be ok with the law- that why I come up with all.of those crazy startups." He crush on the bed.
    "But to be honest, they are good for allowance- yes, I can go to movies without asking for money from my parents... but those small animal rides won't pay for daimonds and gold. And when I finally find the right crow girl... I don't want her ever want to envy anyone." He explain.
    "But I will never hurt or even steal myself. Now that I am calmed down a bit, I think they won't care all things considered.'

---
    (Hmm. Maybe they do have the cutie mark and ability, but, since they still hiding, I think they aren't supposed to use this ability.)

------
    My previouse Avater

28. - Top - End - #1078
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Gladstone think how inconvenient his friendship with him as become... Especially since he always being the one boosting him up and not the other way around. He doesnt remember any time they spend playing games or the like together. It was simply a mutual respect over one intelligence and exchange of gossips...

Gladstone definitly putting Quinn in the disposable pile in his mind. This crow is attracted to shinies like magpies are (BTW, its magpie who have the reputation of stealing shiny objects I think? And I though Quinn was a raven, not a crow? Which one it is?)

He answer calmly: " I cannot understand your way of thinking, as always. Although I have a rich allocation, I dont have expensive hobbies like you do. But you are in the wring here, you should be very worried. Selling test answers is a dangerous business, this will definitely get you expelled faster then a cheetah on fire. You only need one of your client to get caught and rat you out to lose your precious scholarship. And by law, the last owner of a stolen object is guilty. Just be sure their is no serial numbers on the babbles you keep on you. Every jewelery does so it would be easy to track back if examinated. "

He rose to his feet, well, clawed talon: " I wont rat you out but I have enough troubles as it is, especially with the debate club lately. Please leave, Im no longer in the mood to talk."

Gladstone is... disappointed to be honest.

===============

(How about the 3 kingdoms knows and accept them but they are trying to make them marry into their heirs, hoping to gain political advantage this way? So they are hiding from the 3 Kingdom still but the three kingdoms are often organising meeting with them and Tea Agony, their representative?)

29. - Top - End - #1079
    Titan in the Playground

Quinn look hurt.
    'Sure thing, Mister Perfect Sir.' he croak a bit bitterly before he fly off.
    But he look more sad then angry. Lost in thoughts
    But will Gladstone do now?

----

(We talked about it in the OOC)

------
    My previouse Avater

30. - Top - End - #1080
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Gladstone sigh when Quinn leaves. he is far from perfect. If he was, his life would be very different. But there he was!

He had some change of plans to do, some shopping. And unless the Beastars decided to ruin this, he would just leave. He had promised t go out with Melissa, away from school for privacy. And with the BEastars there, might as well... either going home or a love hotel.

In any case, he prepare his things and simply try to leave the campus. He has an idea to not make himself look suspicious. He try to regroup the debate group and tell everyone that we should probably leave campus for the day and go eat breakfast in a fastfood join nearby, to tell the group what happened. He would have to lie about his own experience but in a sense, they both got played around and now a Beastars was on campus.

Sullivan and Gladstone agrees on one thing though: they had enough of Beastars trickery for a good while.

=======

Moonglade brush her eyes like she was sleepy and look away. She seem conflicted about how to feel. Better to leave her alone for now.

As for Luna, she look hurt at your nervosity. Her ears flop and whisper: " Since when are you so nervous around me?! It's like you are afraid Im going to hurt you or something... "