New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 37 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,110 of 1471
  1. - Top - End - #1081
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: MLP roleplay// Seed Giver: Mistmane Legacy

Melissa is... missing the debate meeting.

While Wendy is waiting just outside, with a confused expression. Without looking at him, she had over a letter.
    It is simple letter, but there are many scribbles. As if written and rewritten it over and over.

'I am sorry. I don't want things to be wierd between us. And when you so easily left me, I felt abandoned. Also this black cat is cute. I am sorry.'

-------------

Midnight smile nervously.
    'N-not at all. It's nothing like that. It's just you were quite mad at me, when we spoke earlier..'
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

2. - Top - End - #1082
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Gladstone is confused, frowning even... He ask : " Who wrote you this? "

(Im confused... Sounds like Melissa decided Im no longer her Sugar Daddy I guess but Wendy would know who that letter sender was? Or was she kidnapped or something? Also its not as much as a metting as trying to regroup everyone to go outside to a fastfood joint to talk about about the future of the group)

======

Luna sigh: " Cause you being acting weird since you came back. And you arent stopping it either. Whatever. Just warn me if you wanna talk to me again."

She turn to Sugar and put her head on her shoulder. She hugs Luna with one of her wings and look at you questionnaly but all of you dont have the time to talk anymore.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2020-11-23 at 03:28 PM.

3. - Top - End - #1083
    Titan in the Playground

(something happened to Melissa?. Probably?. Or maybe she just got bored? Wooo the mystery.)
    'I am to you, you featherhead!' she chuckle.

-------

Midnight sigh and face palm, feeling dumber with every moment.

------
    My previouse Avater

4. - Top - End - #1084
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Gladstone: " Well I didn't wrote you this, that's for sure. Im not the type to write in such a messy way, its really insulting to my calligraphy... An interesting mystery... and Melissa, accoding to Justin in the debate club, couldn't be found. I just thought she had somewhere else to be but with this letter... Something is suspicious. I'll ask the group if they seeing her lately. "

He then say: " As for, ahem, the content of this letter... We can discuss it if you feel like not avoiding me anymore. You seem far more... like yourself today. Or at least like the reserved and nice lady I used to chat with about arts. But maybe now is not the time. I asked for a group meetup with the debate group to talk about the future of the group but I think now it will become a search party. How about we meet up later for a nice chat, like we used to? Maybe tommorow, once the craziness die down at school? "

He is sceretly sad when he think the Beastars got to Melissa before he could make the group leave school grounds. He hope she is alright. At least he was hoping he could make her quit meat and make her devoted to him... he secretly hoped to groom her so that one day, she accept the fact he was a disgusting hybrid hiding in plain sight.

========

Tea Agony start the meeting: " We have finally agreed to an agreement with the 3 nations. While Cloudsdale refuse to accomodate other speicie, it has become understandable thanks to the nature of the city as its made of clouds. But in the same time, they finally gave up on pushing for a forced marriage proposal"

Luna seem... like a little girl right now. Like she doesnt wanna be there and just wanna be on her mom embrace. Celestia however is all smile, saying: " Well its about times! All they sent as courtisan was strong warriors. Sure I like the excitement in their stories but none of them had what I wanted. "

Tea Agony smile at Celestia: " Does that mean you settled down on a courtisan then?"

She shrug: " No. I understand how it might be a necessity and all but I wish their wasnt all this politic around it."

Tea Agony answer: " And I being working on that very hard. I have a gift for the two of you... a magical disguise and a secret identity. COmpletly forged and foolproof. I had to do it slowly because my contacts at Canterlot has become strained a bit but I finally managed to get you girls a way for you to explore Canterlot and meet interesting ponies along the way."

Celestia seem delighted... but not Luna. She sigh, shake her head: " Do we have to? Love seem nice but everypony we met so far really left a bad taste in my mouth. "

(wanna continue there or should I keep going?)
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2020-11-23 at 04:49 PM.

5. - Top - End - #1085
    Titan in the Playground

"Yes. Of course." Wendy say. Sullivan smoke as he side look at her.

Police animals are stopping prey birds and questioning them.

----

Midnight try to encourage Luna. "Well... you have met all potential suitors
    There must be a somepony for you, who you will enjoy being around with."
    He try.

------
    My previouse Avater

6. - Top - End - #1086
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Gladstone nods: « I’ll contact you later then. Sullivan, I think we both agrees that our little trip was not enjoyable and that we want our club members safe. Can I trust you to bring the herbivores in our group to the fast food chain while I look for the few remaining few that didn’t show up with the rest of the debate club? The priority right now should be to leave campus, especially since how the last one treated us if you catch my drift... » ( he is referring to the meeting with Beastars that went so wrong for Sullivan)

======

Something... broke inside of Luna when Midnight said those words. The doubts has being cleared in her mind...

One, she had missed Midnight after he had left and now was starting to see him romatically.

Two... He did not see her that way. At all.

She doesnt answer Midnight and hide in Sugar wings. Sugar whisper to her that she will have a talk with her around a piece of pie and a cup of cocoa. That she had being delaying this for tooo long it seemed.

Both look sad in their own way.

Tea Agony doesnt realize why though and try to console Luna: " Luna, I promise that you dont have to marry anyone you dont feel a special connection to. If you love a pony who come here, I could even try to push it to make it happens. You would just have to say the word! But until then, nopony will force you..."

Celestia ask: " Even if its not a noble? "

Tea Agony snort: " Of course. Anpony you marry will be considered royalty. I worked hard on this to make your chances for love morre reachable."

Celestia nods; " Thank you Miss Agony. You always being so kind to us."

Celestia already seem like a queen. CHarming, Mature, level-headed. Luna in comparaison... still seem immature.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2020-11-23 at 06:29 PM.

7. - Top - End - #1087
    Titan in the Playground

Sullivan nod. "Yes. Of course." He throw the ciggarette.
    Where does Gladstone go?
    ---

Midnight fold his ears. He has realized now how insensitve it was to say all that.
    He was tempted to find some time travel artifact.

He seemed to hurt over and over mares who cared for him. What could he say? What could he do?
    Midnight wasn-t sure HOW, but somehow, Destiny's situarion was his fault.
    He was sure of it.

------
    My previouse Avater

8. - Top - End - #1088
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Gladstone focus on getting the carnivore helping him with the search. They have better noses and they can spread but he team up the birds of prey with somebody else, including himself. Not everyone is looking for Melissa but Gladstone surely is.

With their noise detection and good hearing, they can try to avoid the police or spy on their conversation. They goes by Melissa dorm and ask around. The predators try to get close to her doorknob to sniff it or the crack around the door

Fortunatly for him, he made sure to team up with the best nose in the debate group...

==========

Tea Agony continue: " Miss Luna, we have a guest coming from... a special place. Midnight will present you to her. Sugar, make sure to treat Luna tonight, sheee seem uneasy but I absolutely need her help dealing with our new guest. I am sure Golden Hour would agrees..."

The meeting ends with date for new events coming at the castle. Sugar add something though that has an effect on the Staff: " Would it be alright if we trained Midnight to become a butler? "

Tea Agony is surprised but beaming at the idea. She look at Midnight for confirmation. She always dreamed of this day but Midnight always prefered to hide in the kitchen and not focusing on management!

Deepwood... seem to be neutral to the idea. He isnt even sure what a buttler does.

9. - Top - End - #1089
    Titan in the Playground

The best nose belong to Doyle the Dingo.
    Dingos... are a very wierd and unique specie.
    Those are dogs who have rebelled against their domestication, and enjoy both the intelgence and the enhanced senses of the wolves.
    Doyle golden fur is clean and smooth. Both dogs and wolves reject them, and Doyle seemed to wish to train in the debate club, to debate so many who stand in his way.

Doyle sniff the door knob. 'Police dogs were here. We have competetion.' he say
    ---

Midnight nod. 'Y-Yes. I would be honored. I think I can do it. I will do my best!' he promise.

He had to make up somehow to Luna.
    And Moonglade.
    And Destiny.

and also not to lose Sugar.

------
    My previouse Avater

10. - Top - End - #1090
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Gladstone always liked Doyle. He is smart like a dog but not a pushover.

He sigh at the news: " That's weird. From what we saw, she shouldnt have being one of their target. "

He doesnt know what to do. He feel useless in protecting her now. They already got to her before him. Maybe its even that d*** owl Beastars fault too. He hope she's ok but he feel like he is too late in helping her.

He feel like he need to save his own skin, since nothing can be done now for Melissa and hope for the best...

(Seriously though, Im at a loss on what to do. Except maybe wait for her in her own room? But that would be tresspassing and solve nothing. Unless given a more promising lead, he will just regroup with the others of the debate club and check on her later.)

=================

Luna teleport herself and Sugar away. But ist easy to guess they went to the kitchen.

Tea Agony trot happily to Midnight and hugs him. " Oh my awesome sweet Midnighty! I am so happy! You'll make a terrific buttler! I'll give you the lessons in a day or two. But for now, focus on Destiny dear... and Luna. Seem like Sugar want some time alone with her but I suggest you do so too with Luna. Im not sure whats going on between you too... but you are not treating her the same since you came back. Did something happened? "

Deepwood just leave with Moonglade. Something about returning to their duties.

11. - Top - End - #1091
    Titan in the Playground

'Oh, no. They didn't found her. This Melissa kitty is a sneaky one.' He sniffed.
    'No fresh trails going outside the door- either, she somehow hide in, or she jumped from the window'
    -====

Midnight hug his mom back.
    He sigh, when she ask about Luna.
    'Well... maybe, I went crazy from all the craziness but.. for a moment, it seemed like.. mmm...' he blushed.
    'Like Luna want to be.. closer.. then.. we are already. So maybe I freaked out a tiny bit. ANd she was mad at me,and now I feel akward around her.'

------
    My previouse Avater

12. - Top - End - #1092
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Gladstone hope is lighted up! He had bring his empty backpack once again, in case he would need to sneak her out to the love hotel without anyone seeing him and her together.

" I'll go knock on her window. Wait here. IF she goes out, explain to her Im here and why we are here"

He try to discretly goes by her window, fly there and lightly knock on her window, see if he can see her and if she respond to him...

============

Tea AGony gasp hearing all this... She bite her lips: " This is a disaster! "

She sigh in defeat: " I'll go see if we can salvage this somehow. You stay away from Luna and Sugar for now. I'll see if I can mediate this. Go see Destiny and try to cheer her up and find a way ti trigger her memories. I'll go get you when I can..."

13. - Top - End - #1093
    Titan in the Playground

Mellisa mew to his voice. She doesn't answer cohrent words.
    The window is actually opened easily.
    The room is a mess. Her backbag is ready to.leave.
    Her smell is clear. Especialy for Gladstone. And it mixed with.. a mouse's blood.
    She is under her bed, shaking in her nightgown, a dry blood on her claw. Her pupils are complete needles.
    "...Mew." she seems... feral. Yet scared of being feral.
    ----

Midnight fold his ears.
    He was way way over his head with all of those powerful mares. But he will have to manage.
    "Yes.. mother." He say deflated.
    He go to see Destiny.

------
    My previouse Avater

14. - Top - End - #1094
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

(Ooooook I suggest we edit that. Owls dont have keen sense of smell and Diego outside would have smelled the blood. Instead, how about she's in meat withdrawal? Like twitching and finding hard to get dressed or concentrate and afraid to go out cause she want meat or get physical to suppress her urge? Also... I warned her that if she broke the deal and eat meat, she would be dead to me. It would be surprising that she failed so early)

===========

Destiny is glad to see Midnight and go to hugs him: " Gosh, Im so bored here! So glad you are here! "

She clearly mean nothing by the hug, she is just clearly glad to see you.

She ask you with a smile: " Would you mind to make me have a tour? I need to stretch my legs..."

15. - Top - End - #1095
    Titan in the Playground

Ok. We can switch to other senses.
    Well,not everyone has iron will of protagnists. Beside things has happened.
    It's up to Gladstone if he stand behind his word, or will try to understand.
    In Beastars we are focused on Legosi, but he is rare. You remember this couple, where the predator almost on random has attacked her?
    All the animals that the panda treated?
    And.. a thing has happened)
    Well, she meow and twitch.
    --
    "Of course. This is what I am here.' Midnight smile, offer to lead her.

------
    My previouse Avater

16. - Top - End - #1096
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

(Ok, before continuing then... I wanna know if the mouse was cooked or not and if it looks like Sebastian. If it was one of the cooked one that she can buy, he could be understanding)

==========

She follow Midnight around as they explore the big castle. He tell her some anectode that happened here but only those he can tell. You realize though that she might need other clotches. She is still in her pyjamas lol XD

17. - Top - End - #1097
    Titan in the Playground

(No. She didn't eaten.
    Gladstone isn't supposed to know, but it was Sebestian which she has attacked. She just scratched him and licked the blood. A bit more extreme then what Legosi did, but she did stopped herself.
    Sebestian lost counsiounse out of terror, and doesn't remember who attacked him.
    Or at least so he claim)
    ----

"Oh. Hmmm.." he say a bit akwardly.
    "You might want to change from your pyjama into clothes"

------
    My previouse Avater

18. - Top - End - #1098
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Gladstone is kneeling beside the bed. He is neutral saying this order in low tone: " Come out from below the bed, now. "

He try to snap her out of it.

===========

She tilt her head: " I dont know why but pyjamas seem so... comfy and fitting for me. But what would you suggest? I...dont have other cloth you know..."

19. - Top - End - #1099
    Titan in the Playground

'I failed you. Y...you will kill me... r-right?' are her first words, but she still crawl out.
    'I deserve it. I was bad. Really bad.'

-------------

'Hmm... maybe we could borrow something my mother, I assume' he say, feel wierd and guilt, seeing so.. absent minded.

------
    My previouse Avater

20. - Top - End - #1100
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Gladstone is making her sign to speak very lowly as soon as she start to speak, so the conversation is hushed.

" I want to know the exact mesure of your failure before making a judgement. Tell me what happened. And remember, the number one rule. No lies, no omissions. I want the whole truth."

===================

(seeing so absent-minded? I dont get it)

Midnight goes to his mother room it seem. What does he pick and where is he looking?

21. - Top - End - #1101
    Titan in the Playground

She sob, try to be quite.
    "....Sebestian... he cried. He looked so alone.' She cover her face.
    '...I wanted to protect him. To keep him inside. It's souns crazy, but when you have... the craving, your brain tell you that. I just needed to reach him, grab him...'
    She shake.
    "But then he screamed, and my claws digged into him. I hurt him. I ran away.'
    ----

Something nice and casual, the right combination of going around the castle.
    A black back buttoned dress, not overly designed.

------
    My previouse Avater

22. - Top - End - #1102
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Gladstone tell her:

" When did you meet him? Were you in your nightgown then or you actually changed after attacking him? Tell me more about that meeting... Especially since I told you to avoid him."

Fortunatly, her paw was little and Sebastian is a mouse, not a lot of blood inside of one. He is concerned about her loyalty though... Did she really meet him looking like that? Does she have another set of clotches with blood on it?

=======

He found something like that. Destiny look at it before she is removing her clotches without any shame to put the dress.

She look at the mirror in the room, saying: " Really austere but its not bad. Just a bit tight around the chest but not overly so. "

(do you want to show her around and guide her or should we skip that part to have news about Luna/Sugar?)

23. - Top - End - #1103
    Titan in the Playground

'At night. I couldn't sleep, so I went for a walk.' she say, her gaze look, as if away.
    'My feet.... led me there. He sat under this tree all alone... on... midnight?' she crounch her muzzle trying to remember.
    'I know you told me to avoid him... but an animal can't control her feelings. Not really. Did you ever fell in love? There something... cold and closed in you. Were you hurt? Or you never allowed yourself to be vulberable?' she almost look in trnace.
    'I how ever...... weak. Fragile. Greedy. And at that moment, I couldn't leave him alone.... Am I going to die now?'
    it seems the blood is her nightgown.
    knock on the door, make Mellissa his and crawl back under bed.
    It's Doyle. 'If you are still there, Gladstone, a scary looking badger and a lioness policewoman are on their way here! And those are girl dorms! I will pretend to be a pervert, but please hurry!'

-------------

Show around would be nice.
    He blush. 'I am mmm.. didn't knew your exact measurments.' Midnight knew toadjust clothes, but he wasn't sure if his mother would be that generouse.
    'How about the highest tower? I can show you a very nice view'

------
    My previouse Avater

24. - Top - End - #1104
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Gladstone didnt have time to reply!

He grab her coat that is laying there, open the bag and shove iit inside of it. Doing so,

He flew to the window, open the schoolbag with his feet and wait for her to jump in, whispering: " Dont touch anything with that left paw! Jump in, now! "

She jump in the bag, he put the bag on his shoulders. Doing so, he look around to make sure no feathers were lost in the process.

He jump out of the window, stealthy closing the window behind him before flying down.

Using the fact he can see at 360 degree, he chosen the best path to avoid the be seeing and his stealth flying makes it land behinds trees and then he walk toward the gate. He isnt far... and now the crazy badger is in the dorm, away from outside and he would need to rush down several stairs to get to him... if he even knew what happened.

Getting outside was easy and he find Sullivan and the group. Melissa is still in the bag. She knows she cannot talk or she will be revealed.

Gladstone says he need to make a pit stop and that he will rejoin them soon. He goes take a bus to a few street away and end up... in front of the closest love hotel.

He take a room. There is no receptionnist there, you only put your credit card. Once inside the room, he let Melissa out of the bag.

" There's a shower here. Clean yourself, get rid of that blood in the shower and dont come out until its gone. If you can, dont lick it."

he sigh: " You didn't kill him and you still the number one rule. You wont die... yet. But you will be if you leave this room. We can talk once Im back but as for your question... Im not someone an animal's who can afford to love romantically. I have to much to lose from it. As for you However, listen well. There is two ways I know to forget someone... the nice way and the hard way. Since you disobeyed, we are going to start with the hard way... Look foward to it. You might even like it."

Then he leave to return to the fast food where he hope Diego will be.

==============

(so he kept watching her changing?)

She smile: " Gladly! "

She ask on the way there: " We know each other right? I feel like... I feel like we were really close. It's so strange to not remember who you are. "
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2020-12-06 at 03:48 PM.

25. - Top - End - #1105
    Titan in the Playground

Melissa doesn't answer. She just obey. She still seems in shock.

Doyle is there. But he get stink eyes from some girls.

--

(No! He gave her privacy)

"Yes. We are good friends. You have helped me a lot." Midnight say as he walk by her side.
    "I also discovered something mysteriouse about you. We had kind of... bond.'

------
    My previouse Avater

26. - Top - End - #1106
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Melissa doesn't answer. She just obey. She still seems in shock.

Doyle is there. But he get stink eyes from some girls.

--

(No! He gave her privacy)

"Yes. We are good friends. You have helped me a lot." Midnight say as he walk by her side.
    "I also discovered something mysteriouse about you. We had kind of... bond.'
    Gladstone command some food and come with it at the group. He sit next to Doyle and nods to him and say: « So what did I miss? Sullivan, I know I’m asking a lot despite being late but you mind retelling your story of what happened to you while I eat? » //// ( since you spoke of her secret, I’ll remind you that she needs something to either sleep at night, get busy... or the other self might take over.) Destiny seems to frown at Midnight words... « Mysterious? How... humm... « She seem to hesitate but finally ask: « What is so mysterious about me and how was I before I lose my memories? «

27. - Top - End - #1107
    Titan in the Playground

"I don't see any reason to share this prank with anyone. Especialy YOU." Sullivan say crankily.

----

(She need star light. I thought watching from the tower would help)
    "You had a thing... with the stars." Midnight wishper, breathing into her ear uninetentialy.
    "You glowed under the stars. You were a fortune teller. Confident. Wise. You had a cheshiere like smile, as if you always had another secret..."

------
    My previouse Avater

28. - Top - End - #1108
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Gladstone sigh: " Well its true that this Beastars seem to want to toy with us. And another one today, this... badger who is rumored to be quite nasty. Im not sure what is going on at school but I would advise each of us to go back home if they can on week-ends. And I hope everyone here is... "clean". It seem our school is being targeted by something and I suggest everyone to keep a low-profile and, most noticibly for the carnivore here, to not go to the black market. Another precaution to take would be to travel in pairs as much as you can, especially the herbivores. But I'm sure Sullivan proposed all that? "

He didnt want to singular their chipmunk member but with the rumors spreading about a mouse being targeted, the looks sneakily were looking at him.

==============

Destiny laugh at the description: " I dont know why... but I believe you. Mostly because she sounds like a blast to be around. FOrtune telling huh? Wait..."

It seem like she start to remember something... " Oh. Right. I think I know astrology and... card reading? Is that right? "

29. - Top - End - #1109
    Titan in the Playground

"Yeah. It make sense." Sullivan light a ciggarette.
    "Be careful, Gladstone. I have heard they are looking for carnivore avians in practicular."

---

"Yes!" Midnight nod eagerly, hold her hand.
    "Yes! Do you remember?'

(I can't remember... was she the one he hired to... share with somepony?)

------
    My previouse Avater

30. - Top - End - #1110
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    "Yeah. It make sense." Sullivan light a ciggarette.
    "Be careful, Gladstone. I have heard they are looking for carnivore avians in practicular."

---

"Yes!" Midnight nod eagerly, hold her hand.
    "Yes! Do you remember?'

(I can't remember... was she the one he hired to... share with somepony?)
    Gladstone take the cigarette away from him before he can light it: " We are in a public restaurant, that is going to get us kicked out. If you wanna smoke, I wont judge but do it outside please. " He give him back the cigarette in his hand.

" As for carnivore avian goes... from what I know its not just avians. It seem more like the excuse that badger used because of an incident... As for me, I never tasted meat and I never understood why it was an appeal. Owls in general have a poor sense of taste. Its there but... not very pronounced. It really need to be trained to be as good as another animal."

Which was true... but not for him. His playtapus side of the spectrum allowed him to taste a bit better, especially the salt taste. But he had made lots of research about owls in general and playtapus.

He ordered pasta and pretended it wasnt tasty by keeping a straight face. Its not like it was extraordinary food anyway.

" Which makes me think that whoever did this really is addicted to the black market and its product to have fallen that low. All of you, be careful out there. Also... I know it might be low to use this now but... for determining who will be the next leader of the club, I promise this: I will try to make sure nothing will change if I become the leader. We didnt need one before and we wont need one now. I'll consult the group for every decisions as much as it can be done. But if you vote for me... it will be a kick in the groin for those Beastars that think our school is full of "stupid teenagers" and that they can do whatever they want. It will show them that we dont care that you try to divide us, we will remain one unit with a bond that cannot be broken! "

===========

Destiny react to the touch of his hand with something in her eyes... Before Midnight can react, she suddenly kiss Midnight. " Yeah I also did this before. Didnt we date at some point? "

(yeah it was the time he tried a 3 ways)