New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 50 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Default MLP roleplay// Seed Giver: Mistmane Legacy

As Rarity and Twilight left with Spike to answer the Dragon Lord call, both Princess Celestia and Princess Luna were disappointed that their day off have being cancelled. Slowly warking of Twilight Castle, they notice a commontion outside... Their guard were preventing a crowd of ponies to reach the lake behind the castle. All the crowd eyes were looking at somethind behind it.

As they turn to see what was the fuss about, they actually see a beautiful male Unicorn... walking above the lake. As he did, beautiful giant water lilyplants were growing below his feet each time his hooves stepeped foward. From behind him, even the other side of the lake was covered in giant flowers that the wind carried a wonderful parfume on the other side of the lake, covering all Poniville!

The stallion horn was slightly curved, like certain Unicorn from ancient times... He was tall and robust, like a walking great ancient tree. A dark green coat, a orange-brown mare that would instally makes you think of the fall season or a beautiful cloud during a sunset. And those light green eyes, shading from light green to olive color!

He arrived near the coast where the The Princesses Guarded stopped him from taking a step further. He seemed lost in thought when he was suddenly stopped. He looked around, finally taking the situation in he was with. He seemed fascinated by the decor and the castle but didnt try to bypass the guards...

Spoiler: Link to see him, I made him with OC generator:
    Show

http://www.dolldivine.com/mlp-fim-pony-creator.php

And here's the code (or ponycode) to put to see him:

430D0I33002C631BFFC49D02500A6D84EJN1837000020000U0 E88848FF7FFF0F107F3FCC004CB2

Copypaste that!

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: MLP roleplay// Seed Giver: Mistmane Legacy

Luna-https://derpicdn.net/img/2014/4/16/602134/full.jpg
    Celestia-https://derpicdn.net/img/2013/12/6/491196/full.pngbut with white flowing slitted dress.

"It is unusual sighting. But we have a lot of work to do,
    Luna. We got to go."
    Celestia said with her unique mixture of hinted melancholy, responsibility and motherly care.

.Luna looked surprised. "I refuse to accept your words for anything beyond of a foolish mockery! This one looks so alike of Misf Mane, who have taught me so much! I won't turn my back on him that easily!"

Celestia smiled her all knowing scheming smile, which sometimes drove Luna nuts. She wanted Luna to socialize morez having a good time... This stallion who has caught her intrest.. Might be the right one.
    "Very well. I will let you, handle the mysteriouse stallion. I think I'll go over the acounting once again." and eith that she turned back.

Luna flew and flew to the the stranger's. level.
    "Greetings strangers. I will present myself out of courtsy- I am Princess Luna. Your unique looks and magic have caught my intrest." she said... Straightward somewhat.
    "I am requesting you, to tell me of your name and your doings here."
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

The awesome stallion turn to her and give her a lovely smile. He bow his head but only slightly while answering her:

" My name is Seed Giver your majesty. I decided, after so long, to travel the word to explore it and try my best to make it beautiful. I feel like, just like my anscestor, that it is my duty. "

Ponies on the shores start to take pictures and seem to wonder what is going on as they cant hear them. Not the best place to chat without thousand eyes watching them...

4. - Top - End - #4
    Titan in the Playground

(How tall is he compared to her?)

'I see. You posses the passion for-" she got blinded from a flash, and fell into the water.
    Soaking wet, but her mane still floated.
    "Perphaps, if you don't mind.." she levitated herself, and offered him a hand.
    "We shall continue the conversation, elsewhere?"

------
    My previouse Avater

5. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

(He is taller then her of course. I made him tall and strong looking, his disguise that is. be mindful that he is gonna change apparance from time to time and that I wont always provide a picture for HIM at least )

Like a gentleman, he help her rise up... and step back as the guard approach Princess Luna to see if shes ok. He look at her warmly, hiding his desire well.

As she levitate out of her bodyguards reach, he grab her hand. His hand have seem both gentle and strong, just like him.

" Is the castle yours? Do you mind giving me a visit? Well, if your guards dont mind..."

6. - Top - End - #6
    Titan in the Playground

Luna smiled.
    "It is not my castle. How ever, this is the castle of my friend and savior. I am quite sure, she won't me speaking to you there.m in private." her wings were too wet to fly with, so she held his hand tighter and teleported them both inside.
    "Welcome to the castle of Friendship!" she anounced.
    "If you do not mind, I'll go dry myself."

------
    My previouse Avater

7. - Top - End - #7
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

" I do not mind. This room is so luxurious! "

They were in a lounge next to a large bedroom and bathroom. It was supposed to be a meeting area.

As soon as she turn around, " Seed Giver " cast a subtle detection spell against magic. Once he is sure nobody is watching them, he cast two other spell: Pheromona and Inner Self.

Pheromona is to increase his pheromone influence over the other gender while Inner Self makes a pony more acute to what it really want and need. Inner Self is a good tool for those who are lying to themselves mostly but combined with Pheromona, seduction become very easy.

The two combined was a very dangerous combinaison. He had discovered by mixing them together, the other party wouldn't notice Pheromona effecting itself or its casting.

Then, sure of himself, He look around. When he find the bedroom, he smile wickedly for a small moment. Then he let the door slightly open for Luna to discover where he went.

Inside the bedroom, the subtle smell will have time to accumulate too. Sure it wont be too long unless Luna goes more then dry herself but it would be enough. He had confidence in his skills.

When Luna open the door, he go grab her hand: " Princess Luna, I must admit that you are more accessible then I thought a Princess would be. Thank you for your kindness. You are a very nice pony. But I am guessing you have a lot of questions? "

The game was ON! Now, he needed to make her confortable enough so that they sit on the bed to talk and not come back in the lunge! At least ideally. He didnt mind taking her down on the lounge Sofa but he wanted to make sure nopony was close to them for what was coming next...
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-10-27 at 08:56 AM.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Titan in the Playground

Luna has returned to the room, dried, like new. She probably had a soell to fix it.
    Luna blushed as he grabbed her hand. Not only he weren't scared and distant from her.. He seemed to be eager to be in her company.
    "Quite a lot, honestly.X

------
    My previouse Avater

9. - Top - End - #9
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

He nods to her: " You are blushing, are you alright? Am I overstepping my boundaries? "

He let go of her hand, suddenly acting like he realized he might have go to quickly for her.

Meanewhile, his pheromone were filling the room and Inner Self acting, a pony would become more acute to what he desire and be more honest with itself. As long as he made her feel confortable, she wouldn't suspect a thing.

He look around: " Their is not two chairs in this room. Oh, I have a idea!"

He make a chair float next to the bed: " Now, would you be more confortable on the chair or on the bed? "

He looks like a gentlepony, being very respectful while not being overly watching his behavior. He seem very friendly.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-10-29 at 01:31 AM.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Titan in the Playground

Luna smiled shyly.
    "You are... acting more intimate than anypony else. But, I do find it as positive attitude." she has answered, looking like a shy teen, rather then THE! PRINCESS! OF! NIGHT!

"Why couldn't we both use the bed as sit?" she has asked.

------
    My previouse Avater

11. - Top - End - #11
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

"Seed Giver" was happy to hear this. He nodded with a smile and sit down on the bed, tapping with his had lightly the spot next to him.

As she sit down next to him, he say: " Let me ask the first question Princess Luna: " Tell me, did you meet Mistmane herself when you were young? Their is a Rumor your teacher, Master Starswirl, knew her personnaly..."

He needed to start slowly and get more intimate as the questions went on. Now that she sit next to him, she should be easy to bring her to bed him... He was already hungry now but he was patient and knew how powerful a alicorn could be.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Titan in the Playground

"It is true. She even appeared when I have built the Castle at Canterlot." she told eagerly.
    "Are you.. really related to her?"

------
    My previouse Avater

13. - Top - End - #13
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    "It is true. She even appeared when I have built the Castle at Canterlot." she told eagerly.
    "Are you.. really related to her?"
    OCC: I didnt read that comic. Interesting. so she was more of a teen at the time?

" A true stallion doesn't claim to be things he is not Miss Luna. Althought I of course never met her personnaly like you do. I wish I did though. The only thing we told me is that I got her genes and talent with magic. I had the same enlightement as her. But I grew up isolated from the rest of Equestria and want to make the world as beautiful as Mistmane did when she was still alive. "

He sigh, lean backward a bit. Doing so, his right hand is behind Luna without touching her. He look at the ceiling: " The whole whole is a garden. What you decide to grow on it is up to you. The garden can be a pony heart as well. "

He turn his look to Luna: " If your heart was a garden Miss Luna, what kind of flowers would you grow in it? "

14. - Top - End - #14
    Titan in the Playground

(aparently. You should read it. Those comics are highly relevant for the Staff)

Luna sighed, staring at him dreamly. He was so romantic!
    "Rosemary. Those flowers, have briiliant healing and soothing abilities.. I wish I could sooth everypony's fears..'

------
    My previouse Avater

15. - Top - End - #15
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Seed Giver nods: " But does your garden truly able to make such seed bloom? Ponies always forget that they are the fundation of their on dreams. When I see you Luna, I see a beautiful mare who makes me think of a fireplace in winter. I see the potential but the fire is not lit yet. It seem like it would need a sparkle, to vanish the cold lingering fear that is the cold air in your own heart. I can see you will be able to achieve your goal eventually... as soon as today if you allowed me to help you."

16. - Top - End - #16
    Titan in the Playground

Luna held his hand, and looked at his eyes.
    'Can.. can you really help me? Can you really lit.. the spark?' she wishpered.

------
    My previouse Avater

17. - Top - End - #17
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Luna held his hand, and looked at his eyes.
    'Can.. can you really help me? Can you really lit.. the spark?' she wishpered.
    They were close to begin with. He kiss her softly at first. He whisper to her after that: " For a garden to grow, you need to trust the gardener. For a fireplace to burn, you have to be accept to be on fire. Do you really want it? "

then he push her gently on the bed, with him above her. He can even hear her heart beat faster now.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-10-29 at 08:29 PM.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Titan in the Playground

Normally Luna wouldn't played along. But the spell in the room worked on her.
    She breathed heavily with growing excitment.

"Most defintly yes!" she wishpered and kissed him back, passiontly wrapping her hands around his neck.

(Pms?)

------
    My previouse Avater

19. - Top - End - #19
    Titan in the Playground

"That surely was.. glorious!' she beamed.
    'When can we do it again?'

------
    My previouse Avater

20. - Top - End - #20
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Seed Giver hugs her and chuckles: «* You should see how you are beaming right now. Cherish this sensation, this feeling. Your heart is flourishing as we speak,*» and indeed, he could sense her feelings of love growing for him. She didn’t realize it but he was feeding on it. Then he answered her question: «* That’s a good question. I think you and your sister are the busy type right?*» He looked a bit sad saying so...

21. - Top - End - #21
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

(Posting from phone tonight so I can’t color or space my writing as much as I would like)

22. - Top - End - #22
    Titan in the Playground

'I could find time for you! I am quite free during the day!' Luna aruged, holding him tightly.

------
    My previouse Avater

23. - Top - End - #23
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

He sigh: «*Luna... I also want to give you what you need and desserve But how much time during the day do you sleep? How much time would it give you to be with me?*» Probing for information that should be useful later while she’s under his charm . This should be useful!
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-11-01 at 01:39 AM.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Titan in the Playground

Luna paused thoughtfully.
    "I have.. a day dreaming spell. I could summon from anywhere to my dreams during the day!" she said with excitment.

------
    My previouse Avater

25. - Top - End - #25
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Luna paused thoughtfully.
    "I have.. a day dreaming spell. I could summon from anywhere to my dreams during the day!" she said with excitment.
    " Oh, Im always eager to learn new spells! But how about we rest a bit before you teach me? "

He gently put her head on his chest, so she can hear his heartbeat as he play with her mane a little... He IS tired after those spells after all.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Titan in the Playground

"you seem tired. Why I won't teach in your slumber, my love?" she wishpered

------
    My previouse Avater

27. - Top - End - #27
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

"you seem tired. Why I won't teach in your slumber, my love?" she wishpered
    Seed Giver giggled: " Let,s both take a short nap ok? You havent try yet to sleep in a stallion embrace. Trust me, its one of those magic things you can only experiment to know how wonderful it is."

Inwardly, he was surprised she was called him " my love " already. He suddenly realized how lonely she must had being to be already this loving and attached.

They sleep like this for a two hours before waking up. Guards were knocking at the door, asking: " Princess Luna, are you alright? Should we enter? "

That completly woken them up both!

28. - Top - End - #28
    Titan in the Playground

during their sleep she has taught him the spell.

Luna blushed. "I am fine! Give me a minute!" She shouted, and kissed Seed. "We must part our ways for now.. but visit me.. in my dreams. Promise?"

------
    My previouse Avater

29. - Top - End - #29
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

during their sleep she has taught him the spell.

Luna blushed. "I am fine! Give me a minute!" She shouted, and kissed Seed. "We must part our ways for now.. but visit me.. in my dreams. Promise?"
    He grab her flank in the hug and whisper playfully: " You can bet on it! "

He then wink at her before teleporting outside. Once out of sigh, eh sighed of relief. He was worried she would see thought his disguise in the dream world. Turns out the Seed spell he planted on her was working like Queen Chrysalis promised him.

" Now she won't be able to sense any changelings with her magic. Darn, it was so easy! I Wonder if the others will be as guillable," he ask himself in his mind. Althought he had enjoyed his time with Luna, he wasnt the loyal kind. He had try be in a Relationship before but they always end up dry and the taste become awful with time. Most ponies called it a love becoming a deep friendship... but experience speaked for itself. It was simply two ponies shackling themself even if one didnt love the other anymore.

He pretend to walk toward the Everfree Forest but he is actually aiming for the Apple family farm. One of th Elements of Harmony was there and he needed to probe around. With his identity as Seed Giver and hsi magic, it would be easy for him to befriend them.

He arrive at teh farm, look around for what he seek. He finally spot the Zap Apple trees. He heard of them in his studies and wondered if their inate magic could be helpful in some ways...

He suddenly hear a voice calling up from him from behind...
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-11-05 at 05:51 PM.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Titan in the Playground

"Hey! Mistah! What are you doodling here, around the treasure trees of my family. Eh?' Granny Smith said with cranky warming welcome.

------
    My previouse Avater