New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 18 of 50 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272843 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #511
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: MLP roleplay// Seed Giver: Mistmane Legacy

In his hotel room, he has noticed, on the table a bowl with porridge which somepony has ate from.
    Somepony has ate his porridge?

The chair was moved... somepony sat on his chair?

And when he has gotten to his bed, there were his queen https://derpicdn.net/img/2017/11/25/1593811/full.png in her teen form, wearing revealing gothic attire. Her teen personality was more reckless and demanding.
    "My little drone..." she smiled like a predator. "It's has been some time, since your last report."
    ___

Midnight Snack was worried, but he tried to look for Storm Hugger using her hearing sense.
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2018-09-21 at 07:01 AM.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

2. - Top - End - #512
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

He get a shiver down his spine when he finally notice his Queen.

" W-what are you talking about? It's only being a few days since my last report. You didnt receive it? You know, the one about succeding targeting my fourth target? "

=======

Storm Hugger find her in a ... excercice room?

Their were lots of weight to lift here and a a few machines too. She was on a bench, lifting some weight. Their is a towel between her and the bench and she put back the heavy looking weight back to the machine, panting.

She sit down, lift herself for a moment to get the towel and dry herself. Shes wearing confortable clotching fitting to train yourself. She smile as she notice Midnight: " Hi there! What can I do for you? "

3. - Top - End - #513
    Titan in the Playground

'Umm, yeah, about that...' she has tilted her head.
    'I am hungry. My patience grow thin, as my poor waist. Beside.. I am have recieved troubling repoerts about you...' She lazily played with the sheets.
    'The annoying pink one.. might be up about something. This is.. for one.'

--------------

'Um.. wow..' Midnight stared for a moment, before getting a hold of himself.
    There were beauty and magnifince, in her working out like that...

Midnight took a seat next to her.
    'I just wanted to give you a cupcake, which I have baked..'

------
    My previouse Avater

4. - Top - End - #514
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

He sit on the bed, his eyes norrowing: " Im listening. What is she up to? "

He clearly didnt like Pinkie Pie to begin with. Hearing that made him wary.

======

She laugh, poke gently at his cheek: " I cam here to melt my fat, not to get some more. But sure, I'll take the cupcake!"

She take the cupcake unceremonously and look at the card that came with him. She look back at him: " OOooh? You are getting more self-assured to write that to me huh? "

Her eyes are a bit playful seeing that but her enthousiasm have died down. She start eating the cupcake and sigh: " You are really good at your job. Thank you, it's delicious."
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-09-24 at 08:10 AM.

5. - Top - End - #515
    Titan in the Playground

'She seems to catch on hints from you. You also messed with her family, targets which weren't on your list.' Cheysalys said, more blaiming him, then Pinkie?
    It looks like someling trying to make him look bad.

---------

Midnight blushed a bit. 'Well, it is my cutie mark, if you missed it by accident.' he said sheepishly

------
    My previouse Avater

6. - Top - End - #516
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

(I thought we retro-ed that but ok)

" It's not my fault if they were extra thirsty when she kidnapped me and brought me at her famil farm. I blame their strict father. I was very passive at that time. And as for her picking up hints... She is just addicted to me. Im the best thing that happened to her in bed. But don't worry, I have a plan and its going well. You don't need to worry."

His tone was detached, a bit cold. He doesn't look like he is feeling guilty.

--------

She return her looks to him and hugs him with one of his wings: " Sorry if I intimidated you. It seem like you are still the sweet pony I first met. That's good. "

Her smile is more sincere and gentle now.

Sweating increased her smell and it fill Midnight nose.

7. - Top - End - #517
    Titan in the Playground

'But you have devolped your own agenda. You have your own plans. Don't you?" Chrysalys, finally put the real blame on the table

-------

Midnight actually, didn't minded the smell much.
    'D..don't worry about it. I think this was a part of your charm.... and it.. opened me up.. to new things.'

------
    My previouse Avater

8. - Top - End - #518
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

He chuckle darkly: " I havent. I being planting my seed as you trained me to do. At worst, the pink annoying one is more trouble then I thought. But this is clearly a other of your test isn't it? Afterward, if you had proof, you wouldn't be here, fishing for infos. Tell your spies to not get jealous of my missions, maybe this way they wont exagerrate things out of proportions or send false report to try to ruin me. "

============

She smile quite sweetly: " Well Im glad to hear it. You know, you would like to train here with me sometimes? Getting a good sweat would be good for you..."

9. - Top - End - #519
    Titan in the Playground

Chrysalys smiled. "Well said, my little drone." She grabbed with her green telekensis, kissing him, in quite dominante way, almost choking him with her long tongue.
    "Hmmm... I am starving." She hissed after a long long kiss. "Prepare me a meal."
    Such request among the ponies was trivial. For changlings, it meant either give up some of the love energy he has gathered, either to hook her up.
    ___

Midnight Snack thought about it, and patted his belly. "Hmmm.. yes. I could use some training.' He agreed.
    'Just go easy on me."

------
    My previouse Avater

10. - Top - End - #520
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

With her, he is going rough. He dont give her any of his accumulated love and instead give her lust. She's not bad looking after all and angry action in bed can be intense.

But most important: He didnt want her to get ANY love. He didnt realize it yet but that's because he started to value love more then lust.

He avoid the kisses though. He goes directly to make his eel enter her cavern. He fortunatly had lots of energy as he had a meal before going in his room. She might have overlooked the fact he had a spell that can transform food into energy...

It takes a lot of time but she is finally panting, with a satisfied smile on her face... while he is very hungry.

========

She nods, give him her towel: " Sure! Also, the owners gave me a special milkshake recipe to make training goes better. Less efforts for 4 times the results! It taste awful though but its worth it. Once you feel burned down, take a long sip."

He realize she have a water bottle next to her. The inside look grey with a few black spot. Not very alluring...

She begin a easy training for Midnight. Pushup and more importantly, sit up. As he rise up, Midnight have a nice view of her chest before falling down again and making a other sit up. It does make it more motivating...

11. - Top - End - #521
    Titan in the Playground

"Good. Good." She patted him like a pat. "I'll stay around." She promised.
    _

Midnight pant, he isn"t at great shape, but he sure pushing himself to the limits!

------
    My previouse Avater

12. - Top - End - #522
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

" As you wish mistress. But what about the ponies at the Crystal Empire? I cant exactly go there as easily. It would faster our plans if you could find a way to bring them to ponyville."

=======

Once he felt spent, Storm Hugger makes him sig on her drink. And while the taste is indeed awful... Midnight is surprised to see black smoke coming out of his body!

Storm Hugger try to not chuckle, calming Midnight him: " Its ok, its your fat that is burning off. "

After the smoke is gone, Midnight feel strangely... empowered. If he try his suit again, he would realize his pants have become slightly looser! Fortunatly, he had a belt but the fact it works so well is a miracle!
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-09-27 at 04:23 PM.

13. - Top - End - #523
    Titan in the Playground

"Um. Yes. That right... and I do miss Sunshine Armor... his love is so fulfilling...." she almost purred. "Well, get close to Twilight, and I could invite them in her name."
    ___

"W..wow!" He was amazed. "It's amazing!" As he clasped the belt.
    "Thank you!" He was excited.
    He has kissed her passiontly, clinging to her.

------
    My previouse Avater

14. - Top - End - #524
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

He sigh... His Queen often didnt think throughtlly... He could have told her that it wouldnt work for different reasons but he didnt. He was not worried of being catched himself, even if she strirred trouble in the Crystal Empire.

He secretly wanted her to fail and get caught in fact...

" Twilight and FLuttershy are next on my list... but I'll make sure their is no interference from the annoying Pinkie first, which should be done by the time you reach the Crystal EMpire. Good luck."

========

She receive his kiss and hugs him. Once she release him, he is still astonished. She chuckle: " Dont get your hopes up. Not only that recipe is something only the bosses dont have access but it also cant be use dont the long run. Only constant effort and dedication to training your body will result in keeping the shape you want. Think about what YOU want to do and how much efforts you want to put into it. "

She seem so wise and warm right now... This kind side of her is something not everypony can see. She is way less dominaring now then before.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-09-28 at 05:31 PM.

15. - Top - End - #525
    Titan in the Playground

"Yeah. I am staying with you.' Chryslays said with an authoritative tone.
    'I am not getting near the other annoying pink one. I am hungry for an actual love, so I am sticking around.'

--------

'I..see. I hope.. I can do it.' he nodded, feeling motivated.
    'You.. seems so exprienced about it,'

------
    My previouse Avater

16. - Top - End - #526
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Seed Giver tilt his head: " You are contradicting yourself. You said it was a good idea to go in the Crystal Empire to convince them to some to Poniville so I could charm Cadence... then you say you want to stay? Are you too hungry for love to leave right away? I could point you to local lovers who you could feast on their love if you want... Of course, no snare or you'll attract the attention of Twilight Sparkle and her friends but... I could help you with that."

=========

She shrug: " I feel this shake is cheating to be honest. I only use it when I let myself go too much. But I train here very often. I was a soldier, I was training everyday before I come here anyway. FOr me, its nothing new. A healthy body for a healthy mind, you know that saying? Well in my case, it's crucial. I would be depressed if I couldnt relief my stress this way. Anyway, enough about me. You know those machines? I'll give you a tour and tell you how they should be used. I wouldnt want you to injure yourself after all. "

17. - Top - End - #527
    Titan in the Playground

"You are not a very good listener. Are you? You are not my only agent. And I want love not some cheap lust." Chrysalys said with an authorative tone.
    "I think... Twilight's pet.. he had feelings toward the puffy maned one. Right?"
    _

Midnight has listerned with facination, and said humbly. "Well.m without such a cheat, I won't have a chance.. my father tried to train me, but outside, and by wrestling with bears and stuff like that.. so I would apreciate your guidance."

------
    My previouse Avater

18. - Top - End - #528
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

He nods: " Her names is Rarity. And yes, he does have some feelings for her. Rarity just had a tough breakup thanks to yours truly. Just make sure shes wailing in her own room before going to the little dragon for... "reconfort". "

==========

She look in disbelief when you mention the bears. She open her mouth to say something and close it a few times. In the end, she just shake her head: " Their is other ways to train yourself, less dangerous one. This "cheat" give you immediate results but you have to train daily if you want the results to last. Are you sure you are ready for that kind of commitement? Cause, trust me, It's not as easy as you think it is. You need a strong will and lots of motivation to train everyday...My first pointer would be this: Think of why you want to do this and ask yourself if you are confortable with your plump self. And most of all, will it be enough of a motivation for you to keep up this new routine? "

She look at you with a serious look on her face. It's clear she is taking her advice just now VERY seriously.

19. - Top - End - #529
    Titan in the Playground

'Very well. Let's get to it, then.' Chrysalys said, with hunger.

-------

Midnight Snack blushed at her questions.
    "I dunno, to... look attractive?" he said akwardly

------
    My previouse Avater

20. - Top - End - #530
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    'Very well. Let's get to it, then.' Chrysalys said, with hunger.

-------

Midnight Snack blushed at her questions.
    "I dunno, to... look attractive?" he said akwardly
    Seed give her a few advices to pass as Rarity more easily. He didn't do it for her though but for him. She would risk expose him if she messed up. It was just general infos though, nothing too compremising.

" Now, I'll go deal with Pinkie Pie before it gets out of hooves, as you suggested. Good luck with the dragon."

============

She roll her eyes: " Mares don't see beauty the same way. Males are the one focusing on their eyes first. But if you touch a woman heart, your look are secondary. I once loved a pegasus stallion covered in battle scars you know. Looks are secondary. What is important is that you become the pony you will love. You need to love yourself and how you look. Some pony are chubby like you and accept it and like themselves nevertless you know. "

She sigh, shake her head: " Just take the time to digest what I just said. No more cheat, I want to see if you have the determination to train yourself everyday, the whole fashion way. Only then we will think of using the cheat. Got it? "

If he promise, she start giving him a sample routine. Its start with cardio a bit but its mostly muscle training, as she realize that Midnight have good endurance and cardio. He already trained just now so he dont do it per say but he knows what to do starting tommorow. He had to agree to only train with her from now on, as she want to see him and the efforts he makes toward his goal...

21. - Top - End - #531
    Titan in the Playground

"Yes darrrling!" Chrysalys said with perfect mimicery of Rarity.
    She was the master of disguise and acting. After all she has managed to fool the three princesses for monthes.

"Spikey Wikey!" She called.

Pinkie somehow apeared behind him. "Hey! Long time no see!" She said cheerfully.
    ___

"I... will try." He said quite filled with doubts.
    His cutie mark won't make it easy at all- his real talent is in making desserts to eat at night. Not the healthiest habit. (And by Bubble Guard's rules a complete taboo) but it was fun. And for him, probably more then for anypony else.

Also.. he had doubts that females are that diffrent. Sugar Rush seemed to be aroubd quite masculine and handsome stallions...

He had their image in his mind. To like himself? It.. was quite a challenge.
    It was almost impossible for him, to release the image of the Warrior his father dreamed he would be.
    And now... Sugar Rush.

------
    My previouse Avater

22. - Top - End - #532
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

At least she had tears at the corner of her eyes he though, looking at Chrysalis going to Spike who was getting a few things in town for Twilight.

Then... Pinkie Pie appeared out of nowhere!

He jumped in surprised. Darn, he wanted to be there a Grovski (the griffon) but he had being impersonating Steam Roller since his return to the inn! Not good!

Well... She doesnt know about Rarity and Rainbow Dash event, maybe?

He smiled at her akwardly: " Oh, hi Miss Pie. T-true it's being a long time. But I was preparing to leave. My responsabilities call me away. It had being a pleasure to meet you though..."

===========

After the training, she show him the bathroom right next to the gym. Their is a male and female side. And their is... a sauna!? How fancy!

She encourage him to shower and to not overdo it either. That his whole body might hurt at point but that its kinda the point and that only by going to the main course first you can get to the dessert.

She wink at him, finding her own allegory to be funny.

(we can skip to something else if you want. You gave all the cupcakes. Next would be meeting with Destiny maybe? Or do you want to find Twinkle now that some time have passed?)

23. - Top - End - #533
    Titan in the Playground

Pinkie has tilted her head. "But you just said to Rarity you were looking for me?"
    Her nonesense abilities... make her closer then anypony else to catch him!
    It was idiotic!
    It didn't... made sense?
    ____

(I think he will try to find Twinkle, he is afraid that his conversation with her father hurt her somehow)

------
    My previouse Avater

24. - Top - End - #534
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

He facehoof: " Ah right. Darn, this is so akward. You see, I wanted to say apologize to Rainbow Dash but Im not sure if she will agree to talk to me. So I was considering if you could give her a message for me if I cant manage to talk to her? "

He was reeling at this point but he sounded convincing enough...

(Should Pinkie throw a farewell party for him? XD)

==========

(I suggest you then seek Silky, who could give you clues of where she is? We being negleting her XD)
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-10-07 at 04:05 PM.

25. - Top - End - #535
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh. That sad.. but I know what can fix everything! A party!"
    And by magic, that prove that Pinkie is probably a cultist of Discord, he teleported.. no! He just.. rexisting into a party, where Rainbow Dash is there too!
    In the sugar cube corner.
    ___

(Oh. Sure. So.. he will.look for Silky)

------
    My previouse Avater

26. - Top - End - #536
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

(thats a bad transition... Lets convince HIM to stay for a farewell party first? Maybe one with Rarity even... Make him realize that even with everything he did, they dont hate him? That would make him feel even more guilty in the process...)

======

Midnight tried to find Twinkle but he couldn't go back in their private place. It had being made clear that Twinkle didnt want to see him right now...

He felt something was wrong but couldn't put his finger on it.. That stressed him, making him wonder if it was his fault somehow.

He hear someone whispering his name... Turning around, he see Silky, in a private room, making sing with her hoof to come here. She's being all sneaky like, something unusual.

27. - Top - End - #537
    Titan in the Playground

(Oh. Ok. It was more for comical effect)
    "Well... we can do a paaaarty! Party make everything ok!"
    ____

Midnight, quite obiedntly followed. Maybe Silky could help him find Twinkle?
    He tilted his head in confusion.

------
    My previouse Avater

28. - Top - End - #538
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

He roll his eyes: " Please, party are to have fun and giggles. It wont solve anything! "

==========

Silky close the door behind them and lock it. He finally realize she is her revealing innkeeper costume. They are in a innocupied bedroom, alone.

She whisper, taunting: " You are quite the naughty boy, aren't you? "

29. - Top - End - #539
    Titan in the Playground

"But this is all the idea silly head! Heavy converations are sooooo heavy! By having fun, ponies can get together super easy like peasy!" Pinmie argued with bounces.
    ____

Midnight Snack blushed. He stared over her body.
    "N..naughty? Me?" He meeped.
    "I... was about to ask.. where..."

------
    My previouse Avater

30. - Top - End - #540
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

He sigh: " Its... complicated between Rainbow and me right now; same for Rarity for that matter. Listen, I was... kinda abducted by Rarity for a while and we were in a relationship? And well... RD found out, she wasnt happy about it at first, we made up until I decided I should leave town since I don't want to break either friendship and well... I didnt plan to stay forever in Poniville anyway so... A party won't help against all this drama." He look a bit overhelm by all this.

=====

She hugs him close: " See? You are aiming to sleep with all the girls here, giving them cupcakes and being nice and everything? Cmon, you can tell me. Your body is saying that at least."

She has a hand on his... !!!

(we could switch to PM maybe but I think innuendo will work for now)