New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Default Re: MLP roleplay// Seed Giver: Mistmane Legacy

Seed Giver put a warm smile on his face: " I was walking here and happened to stumbled upon those trees. I wa smerely curious as those are the rumored Zap apples trees isnt it? I studied them but in books only. Oh, I should present myself. I am Seed Giver, the legacy holder of Mistmane. "

He present his hoof to take her in a gentleman fashion... only for her to shake it with a surprising strenght for her age.

he was surprised. Turns out she dont know that kissing off things gentlecolt were doing?

2. - Top - End - #32
    Titan in the Playground

Granny Smith blinked, and her expression has softened.
    "Well, sorry for being hostile, sonny. I go by the name Granny Smith. I went through a lot of troubles to find de zap apples! Yes I am...
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

3. - Top - End - #33
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Seed Giver give her a warm smile: «* Would you be willing to tell me the whole story around a hot cocoa or some delicious apple products you have in store? That is, if you don’t mind. I’m more then willing to pay you if you want? «*

4. - Top - End - #34
    Titan in the Playground

"Nah. No need to pay. An open ear, is enough payment! Let's go!" she led him home, and started to tell the story.

------
    My previouse Avater

5. - Top - End - #35
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Granny Smith turned out to be a good house guest but she needed Seed Giver to reach some of the highest objects on the shelves. He loved chatting like this and she proved to have much stories to tell. It took him a good hour of chatting (while coocking lunch even) before remembering he was trying to get information about the elements of harmony holders. He finally asked " So your son is delivering Apples for a few days, your youngest daughter is at school and your eldest granddaughter is the fields right now... You are here by yourself then all day then? "

He pour her a glass of alchoolic cider as he say so. She is quite resilient to alchool despite her age. She only seem a bit more chippy after drinking a full bottle of cider by herself!

He needed to talk about Applejack next...
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-11-06 at 09:32 PM.

6. - Top - End - #36
    Titan in the Playground

"My grandchilden mending their buisness. Yes. I am alone today.. why?' she asked and sipped.

------
    My previouse Avater

7. - Top - End - #37
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    "My grandchilden mending their buisness. Yes. I am alone today.. why?' she asked and sipped.
    Seed Giver seem surprised: " Oh, I thought they would be joining you for lunch. I must admit, I heard about your grandaughter be friend with Princesses Twilight and all that. It would have being interesting to meet her face to face but you are great company still. You have a very large family you told me? How large is it? "

As they prepared lunch, they launched on Granny Smith favorite subject, the Apple family. Seed Giver subtly took note of the most distant family members of the Apple Family, notably one if Hallow Shades. Far away, distant and she wasnt even sure about the next generations of Apples from there. He coudl pretend to be one at ease!

He was satisfied at those infos, even if he had to go throught a lot of bull**** to get throught it.

They ate light, a salad with apples and honey in it. Seed Giver didnt mind. However, it did seem Granny Smith drank enough now. their was cider in the cupcake they took for desserts!

He smiled to her. He put a plate of salad ready for Applejack if she ever came back on the counter: " I think you drank enough, Miss Smith... Let me guide you to your room. Is your hip gonna be ok? "

8. - Top - End - #38
    Titan in the Playground

"Su..sure it's gonna be ok!" she said, and right away, tripping right into his arms. "Sorry.. my hips sometimes act naughty on their own..."

(is he going to make her youngeR?)

------
    My previouse Avater

9. - Top - End - #39
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

"Su..sure it's gonna be ok!" she said, and right away, tripping right into his arms. "Sorry.. my hips sometimes act naughty on their own..."

(is he going to make her youngeR?)
    Seed Giver want to make her levitate above the stairs but the stubborn old mule refuse to accept his help.

He sigh but then get a idea... he smile a bit wickedly. He first cast a spell of silence on the whole second floor of the house. Then he say to her:

" I have a spell that will make that hips pain history for a few hours if you want. It a revigoring spell, it will make you feel like your young self again. "

(back to PM once he cast that spell yes... wanna be the one who do it this time? I dont mind be the one who write that stuff )

10. - Top - End - #40
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

As he meet Applejack, Seed Giver stomach grumble very loudly... Well, his new alias is Pippin.

He look embarassed as it stomach growl...

(followup from PM)

11. - Top - End - #41
    Titan in the Playground

"Howdy partner. It seems you are in need to fit something in there? Don't you worry!" she patted his belly, and went to the kitchen and hastingly fixed a meal.

"So, where did you said you are coming from?"

------
    My previouse Avater

12. - Top - End - #42
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

" Shady Hollow, name is Pippin, cousin! "

He clean up the table and prepare it for two.

13. - Top - End - #43
    Titan in the Playground

Aj smiled as she served up sweet bread rolls baked with apple juice and fresh hayballs(like meatballs?)
    "Here, something to keep you pleased 'till dinne'" she said warmly.

"So a cousin, eh? you sure looks at home here, an ah like it!" she shaked his hand with super strentgh.
    "Ah. Sorry about that. Are you ok, cous?"

------
    My previouse Avater

14. - Top - End - #44
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Pippin was surprised by the strenght of Applejack. he realize too late its a family trait but he is a fast-talker:

" Sorry, Im just feeling superweak since Im so hungry. It will be better after I eat something. "

He start talking to her about life in random and jokes about " latest trends " like that newest dress that look like a Igloo:

He laugh: " Im not sure if you are supposed to feel cold or superhot when wearing this! Big City folks are just so weird! I read this when I want a good old laugh on my travels!"

In truth, he bouygh magazine to charm the Generosity element: Rarity. But this opinion of him truly represent what he think. He knew nothing about fashion and that fireld of profession of yours is just so darn ridiculous!

15. - Top - End - #45
    Titan in the Playground

AJ laughed.
    "You don't have to tell ME twice about it! Ahahaha! I got in big troubles, there, when mah pal Rarity wanted me to judge fashion, and I was like "Who the hay need it?!"
    AJ shrugged
    "Well, Ah guess, there few ponies which such dress make them happy. But not me, sir!"

------
    My previouse Avater

16. - Top - End - #46
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

" So cousin, I hate to ask but do you mind if I stay for a while? I'll compensate you and your family for it by working around the farm. I make great cider and I,m very good at Healing trees."

17. - Top - End - #47
    Titan in the Playground

Aj:"Ah don't know, I' already have did shoppings this morning.."

------
    My previouse Avater

18. - Top - End - #48
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

He chuckle: " It's not to shop but rather to show me around! "

He wish he had kept his pheromone spell on now, for her to not do as he said. But he realized it was mostly out of lazyness mostly. If he wanted to seduce her the old fashion way, with no magic, he would need to try his best.

Beside, the pheromone were still floating around in the air, not complatly vanished. But he didnt realized it himself.

He rose her chin with a smile: " Cmon cousin, pretty please? "

19. - Top - End - #49
    Titan in the Playground

"Aww. Shucks. Ah guess, I can afford one hour, but then, I won't have to horse around till chores are done" she sighed with a smile, and started to lead the way.

"'ere in Pooniville we wre all friends here..v kind if fit, considering the fancy castle over there" she pointed at Twilight's castle.

------
    My previouse Avater

20. - Top - End - #50
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

"Aww. Shucks. Ah guess, I can afford one hour, but then, I won't have to horse around till chores are done" she sighed with a smile, and started to lead the way.

"'ere in Pooniville we wre all friends here..v kind if fit, considering the fancy castle over there" she pointed at Twilight's castle.
    (You jumped from midday to evening? fine, I can go with that. He would have just go and bought some luggage and help her on the farm after all afternoon)

" Oh, Im sure you can find somepony here you don't get along with, even in this small town. Compared to where I come from, you guys are much more open and welcoming though."

He then joke around with her, bring her to a shop who sell stuff to take picture and bought some stuff for taking some and make some family books. The seller even takes picture of him and Applejack as commorative. Applejack seem to have forgot time as they are laughing and talking about rodeos, family and friends.

As they are laughing and talking with walking, AJ and I almost hit a group of ponies by accident. He embrace AJ to make sure she don't fall. The embrace feel... so good for AJ. It was a strange sensation for her as her heart beated faster and she didn't understand why...

Pippin looked at her with concern: " Are you ok cousin? You almost hit those ponies and fell in this mud pool right there..."
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-11-19 at 10:33 AM.

21. - Top - End - #51
    Titan in the Playground

AJ blushed. "Ah fine. Tnx for d'a save yo.' She said,not leaving his embrace just yet.
    "It's mah bad. I wasn't looking where ah'm going..."and then, as the embarssing moment took out the best from her, she elbowed. "You to blame! You distracted me, like a can of mice would have distracteda starving cat!"

------
    My previouse Avater

22. - Top - End - #52
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Pippin chuckle: " Weird way to say you were hungry for a friendship with a stallion your age. Except maybe that Braeburn you mentionned. Well I love your company as well cousin! "

He pretend he didn't realize the spark he saw in her eyes as they return slowly to the Apple family farm. The sun is going down as its getting late...

As they arrive, they find Granny Smith, dreamily munching on a salad. She have a nostalgic expression on her face and don't notice you guys entering at first...

(I let you do the presentation. Im planning a heart to heart chat of AJ and Granny Smith about love as Pippin goes to bed as he is tired lol)

23. - Top - End - #53
    Titan in the Playground

AJ:"Evening, Granny! Have you met Pipin?!"

------
    My previouse Avater

24. - Top - End - #54
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Granny Smith rise her head and look suprised to see Pippin: Oh hi! A cousin from Hallow Forest huh? Well I'm glad we finally get to see one of ya folks here in Poniville! "

Pippin smile: " It,s a pleasure to meet you Granny Smith..."

Pippin yawn: " Well I'm bushed. I think I'll hit the hay early today. I'll help you on your chores tommorow cousin. "

His smile toward AJ is bright and "honest" as he goes toward the stairs and climb. Granny look at him climb and chuckle when he i out of reach. She whisper to AJ: " It might be the wonderful dream I just had but this stallion seem to get along well with you Applejack. What do you think of him? "

25. - Top - End - #55
    Titan in the Playground

AJ giggled and blushed.
    -"Well.. he is fine and all. He is fun, smarty and seems to be a hard worker.. .what there not to like Granny?"

------
    My previouse Avater

26. - Top - End - #56
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Granny Smith take her hand: " Sweetie, their is no such shame as falling in love you know. We all wouldn't be here if we always resisted nature's call for companionship. "

She sigh nostalgic: " I'm so proud of you all. The seeds I planted became awesome apple trees and the same goes for my family. We love apples with all our heart and we are proud of be Apples. This is our family ways. But if we didn't love what we do, our orchards would wither and our heritage would be lost. The same goes for our heart AJ. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

She look concerned about AJ but very motherly...

27. - Top - End - #57
    Titan in the Playground

AJ blushed. "Ummm.. that a hard shovel to swallow, Granny..." she looked unsure.
    "So.. you wanna me to find a somepony to settle down with?"

------
    My previouse Avater

28. - Top - End - #58
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

AJ blushed. "Ummm.. that a hard shovel to swallow, Granny..." she looked unsure.
    "So.. you wanna me to find a somepony to settle down with?"
    Granny smile is warm: " Is that is what your heart desire dairy only. Honey, I am being worried about you. Do you never feel lonely? It's like you bury yourself with chores to never seek companionship. Sure you have your friends but you never seek for more? Unless you prefer mares over stallions? That would explain a lot now that I think about it..."

29. - Top - End - #59
    Titan in the Playground

"WHAT?!" AJ blushed.
    "Are you talking about me and Rarity? We.. were drunk... it's not even.." she covered her face with her hat.
    "Why are we having this conversation again?"

------
    My previouse Avater

30. - Top - End - #60
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

"WHAT?!" AJ blushed.
    "Are you talking about me and Rarity? We.. were drunk... it's not even.." she covered her face with her hat.
    "Why are we having this conversation again?"
    Granny Smith smile reconfortably at her, refraining from chuckling: " Relax AJ sweetie, I have way more experience then you. That time with Rarity doesn't even count as I count it as you being curious only. We are having this conversation because I think you put too much importance of getting hitched once and for all and that I want your happiness. What happened with Rarity could have happened with any stallions or not? Hummm?"
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-11-26 at 09:10 PM.