New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: MLP roleplay// Seed Giver: Mistmane Legacy

Pinkie gasped, her chest puffed like cartoonish ballons.

"Wow! You are so right! How am gonna throw a party, when there is so much to know about you! Okie Dokie! Then we'l make a small family reunion party! La la la la..." and bounced away.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

2. - Top - End - #92
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

(Im not sure what you meant by her chest puffing up... lol)

Pippin look at Pinkie Pie leaving with mixed emotions. He figured out as she leave that she was the most intuitive or observant of the Mane 6. At least in term of relationships and lust.

He groaned. He promised himself to keep Pinkie Pie for last on his list. But because of her link with the Apple family, he needed to be there for AJ as soon as possible. He would maybe even need to change disguise...

He sighed at the thought. He excused himself toward Granny Smith, saying he will go back on the farm to make sure AJ is alright. He promise her either AJ or him will come back later on to help her push that empty barrel.

He return to the Apple farm, a bit lost in thought. He climb the stairs and go to AJ room. She is still sleeping, naked, in her bed.

He undress himself and join her under the sheep behind her, being very careful to not wake her up. He control himself in not doing something to her while she sleep. Not only it would feel wrong but he believed he didnt need to do that. He had confidence they would do it sooner or later. Beside, even if she change her mind, he could always make her drink alchool again or use a spell to make it happen and they had a few days, he hoped at least, before Pinkie Pie trying to mingle with him again...
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-12-11 at 01:26 PM.

3. - Top - End - #93
    Titan in the Playground

(you know, swelling, as if she abosrbed air into her "balloons" Pinkie physics... lol)

(Do you want to concetrate only on his harem, or also for example, befriending innocently Apple Bllom?

------
    My previouse Avater

4. - Top - End - #94
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

(I dont mind befriending Apple Bloom or other side character, even if innocently. And if you wanna introduce Pinkie Pie special balloon physic, the Pinkie Pie sense is a better idea for it LOL Let's try to make it a bit more realistic. In this kind of setting, it would be more like... having a Pinkie Sense telling her somepony is approching during sexy times, preventing to get caught. Useful when doing it in nature or hidden in plain sight in a public place )

PS: You could make AJ turn around in her sleep and hugs him like a pillow lol
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-12-11 at 03:42 PM.

5. - Top - End - #95
    Titan in the Playground

AJ snored softly, and grabbed him, in her sleep into snuggle for at least half of hour.

She opened her eyes with a yawn. She gasped. "What in tarnation?!" she rolled Seed from the bed.
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2017-12-14 at 01:06 AM.

------
    My previouse Avater

6. - Top - End - #96
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Pippin expected this but itw as still hard to land on all four after being pushed out of bed.

" Well good morning to you too. Tell me, you still don't regret what happened last night? And don't pretend you don't remember," he said with a wink.

His tone is not accusing in the least. He is smiling and look at her with a mix of playfullness and compassion.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-12-14 at 10:39 AM.

7. - Top - End - #97
    Titan in the Playground

"Ehhh...| AJ tried to hide under her blanket.
    "Ah can't hear ya! SNORE SNORE SNORE!"

------
    My previouse Avater

8. - Top - End - #98
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Pippin frown. He put back his underwear first... then he literraly use remove the blanket off the bed in one swing and throw it behind him. He then throw her own pyjama (who was hanging near the door) so that she can cover herself up: " Now now AJ. I'll get upset if you go back on your words. Beside, you slept so much that I had to do some of your chores this morning. "

He told her what chores he done and she look impressed he did so much and still took the time to bring Granny Smith to the market!

... but he return then to what embarassed her: " So, are you still too embarassed to thank me at the very least? "
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-12-14 at 05:27 PM.

9. - Top - End - #99
    Titan in the Playground

AJ blushed, rubbed the back of her head. "Nah. Ah good. So sorry though... I had a good time.. sorry you had to do my chores and all.."

------
    My previouse Avater

10. - Top - End - #100
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Pippin sigh, sit next to her: «* It’s fine. By the way, you are still a virgin. We didn’t go very far, you were too drunk. But what now AJ? What am I for you?*»

11. - Top - End - #101
    Titan in the Playground

Aj blushed. "Well... ah be honest with you. It's might sound quite speed rate, and sudden as lightning at desert field... but..."
    she mambled.
    "Aw shucks! Ah love you!" she placed a forcefull kiss on his lips

------
    My previouse Avater

12. - Top - End - #102
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

When she kiss him, he kiss her back but with passion. He then say: «* It’s indeed quite quick to decide something as intense as love. Then what’s your expectations about me, about us? Where do you see us in the future? Did you think that far ahead?*» he try to question her, to find why she became drunk and decided to join him in his room yesterday.

(dont forget she dont know that part, confused on what to do next)
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-12-14 at 09:28 PM.

13. - Top - End - #103
    Titan in the Playground

AJ rubbed her hands, akwardly.
    "Ehh.. that sam questions you got d'ere. Ehh..."

her eyes traveled.
    "Ah don't know.. It's complicated and all..."

------
    My previouse Avater

14. - Top - End - #104
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Pippin sigh, rise up: " Then I'll give you some space, so that you can find the answer for yourself. "

He hugs her but don't kiss her: " You need to find out for yourself if its love or lust you are feeling. And also, I cannot stay here, I'll have to return home sooner or later. I wont toy with your feelings more. I'll try to find somewhere to stay in this town for a while, so that you can think it without me influencing you. "

He rise up, stretch.

15. - Top - End - #105
    Titan in the Playground

There are ponies who are getting crushed under pressure.
    There are ponies who are getting forged from pressure.
    AJ was from the later kind.

AJ gotten uo and grabbed his shoulder.
    "Nay. I'll settle this here and now." she said with determination.
    And the honest words just flew from her mouth, the moment she has relaesed the seal.
    "I love you. I want you to be with you as much as possible. You are a free stallion.... but I love you. I would like you to stay as long as possible. Maybe considering to make your stay less... temporal. I am not plannin' on gettin' clingy in ya... but yes. I love you. You make me feel happy. You make me feel like ah mare."

------
    My previouse Avater

16. - Top - End - #106
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Pippin was surprised how easy that was. He didnt even used a spell to increase the chances of such confession happening! He guessed his Pippin personna was exactly what AJ liked to begin with. How lucky!

He smile at her, then hugs her again but this time, he kiss her. It let it last as long as she want then he sigh: " We should probably return to our chores isn't it? It will soon be time to get back Granny Smith from the market. But as for my stay to be less temporal, I'll consider it. This is a lot of implications for me you know. But I promise I'll look what I can do. While I don't wanna make promises I can't keep, I assure you you make me feel like a stallion and I like your company just as much."

He didnt mind returning to the Apple farm in the future. Earth Ponies proven to be enjoyable under the sheet and AJ is not clingy which makes it easier for him. AJ didn't notice but not one time he said " I love you" however. For him, she was just the perfect inn for him to stay if he came back in Poniville. That is, if he ever came back.

The thought of completing his mission weighted on him at the moment. Did he miss his hive? At times... But lately, feeling so much love everywhere and do it with so many mares made him feel mmore complete then in the hive.

That's when he realized that... maybe... just maybe... he shouldn't come back? Wait... should he complete his mission at all then?!

This dangerous thought would have to wait though, they had to dress and get ready to go get Granny. The fact he needed to act like Pippin helped him to think of something else then the revelation he just had.

(feel free to jump to lunch time, with Apple Bloom joining them before needing to return to school)

17. - Top - End - #107
    Titan in the Playground

AJ accepted the terms. She was quite the independent mare. She loved Pippin, but she won;t ruin her life for him.

At lunch (damn nopony draw normal Applebloom anthro art... she is a damn kid. Damn it.)

|Hey hey!" Applebloom waved she enterd home. "Oh. Ah see we have a guest. Ello! I am Applebloom! Who are you?"

------
    My previouse Avater

18. - Top - End - #108
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Pippin was humming and nodded to Applebloom: " Greeting cousin! I'm Pippin. Nice to meet you! "

He put a plate of pancakes in front of her: " Maple syrup or fruit jam, dear Appleboom? "

(Should Pinkie Pie arrive the same day? Like in the evening? And should she fight with AJ for Pippin attention? In that case, maybe Applebloom should have a sleepover at Rarity place)

Spoiler: Applebloom
    Show
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-12-17 at 06:43 PM.

19. - Top - End - #109
    Titan in the Playground

"Mhmm! You sure are one of the family!" Applebloom said happily abd digged in.
    "So where you from? Are you staying for Hearth Wamrth eve?!'

------
    My previouse Avater

20. - Top - End - #110
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

" I'll be staying a week Applebloom. Nopony told me their would be a birthday soon too..."

OCC: I just realize it doesnt make sense for it to be bear Heart Warming. It was supposed to be summer! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE replace it with some birthday, like Granny Smith birthday or Applebloom birthday!

It would also justify why Pinkie Pie gave up so easily about her welcoming party: she planned first to get infos and hang out with Pippin at the incoming birthday. If its Granny Smith party, she will have a few old ponies to invite so Pippin will have to let his room to a other guest while Pinkie Pie say she will bring Pippin to her place during their stay.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-12-18 at 03:32 PM.

21. - Top - End - #111
    Titan in the Playground

"Well, just for that, I have bought the Special Pinkie Party chart!" she pulled a heavy year book, with marked dates of birthdays, days of wedding and so on.

"When is YOUR birthday, while we already at it?'

------
    My previouse Avater

22. - Top - End - #112
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Pippin was surprised by this question. He made something up:

" I was born on Heartwarming Eve, actually. You mean Pinkie Pie made this? Isn't it that a bit much? I mean their is even a section for " how to pick a gift" and... is that a hazard section for each event? That sections seem a bit big. For exemple, their cant be a lot of ponies allergic to something in the same event. "
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-12-21 at 09:52 AM.

23. - Top - End - #113
    Titan in the Playground

Applebloom shrugged. "Well, this is how Pinkie is. But it still useful tough!"

------
    My previouse Avater

24. - Top - End - #114
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Pippin chuckle: " She does seem like a unique pony. But you are special as well I heard, Applebloom. I heard you and your friends have similar cutie mark right? Something about... Cutie Mark Crusaders? "

25. - Top - End - #115
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh. Boy! Yes! We are the Cutie Mark Crossaders! We were looking for them for so long time!" she gotten excited.
    AJ:"You sure did,: nodded

------
    My previouse Avater

26. - Top - End - #116
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

(Let's skip Applebloom friendship for now)

Pippin bond with Applebloom as she told him all about what they went throught to get their cutie mark. But soon, she had to return to school...

Pippin waved her goodbye but as Applebloom was going by the door, Pinkie Pie jumped and grabbed her into a surprise hug!

Pippin became wary... This... pony was unpredictable.

27. - Top - End - #117
    Titan in the Playground

"Are you surprised? I am sure you surprised! I missed you already!"

AJ "missed.. him.. already?" frowning.

"Aha. We met earlier today. And I was so shocked- a new Apple, which I didn't knew yet? And then I was like-"

------
    My previouse Avater

28. - Top - End - #118
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Pippin while Pinkie was chatting waved goodbye to Applebloom: " See you later cousin!"

Turning back to AJ and Pinkie Pie, he interrupt Pinkie: " We met at the market, while you were asleep this morning. Pinkie, I heard it's GranySmith birthday soon? Are you here for that? "

29. - Top - End - #119
    Titan in the Playground

"Duh! I am Poniville's party planner! We will make it huge! Every Apple will be invited! And my family too!"

AJ:"I am not sure, Granny Smith, is up for so much of commotion. Y'know?"

Pinkie:"Huh? WHat are you talking about? She always judging at The Sisterhood Social.. and also-"

------
    My previouse Avater

30. - Top - End - #120
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Pippin interrupt her, again, this time with a finger on her lips: " You said you wanted to make a small family linked event to welcome me in town. Lets make it at Granny Smith party. Something relaxing. Their will be eldery ponies Pinkie so think of calm, fun activities. Like food contest, tabletop games or something. Ok? "

He sigh: " So hum, AJ, I did a lot of chores today but is there anymore to do this afternoon? It would be fun to intertain cousin Pinkie but we have responsabilities to attend, right?"

He was SOOO hoping she would say yes to that. Pinkie Pie... scared him a little. Just like how he wanted to keep Princess Twilight for last in case something goes wrong, the more he met Pinkie Pie, the more... scary Pinkie Pie was. She seemed to the like the crazy gal who could make you live a exciting life full of adventures if you could follow her.... which seemed impossible. She seemed very impredictable.

Little did he knew that he did too much chores this morning!

( We can skip to Granny Smith party in two days if you dont know what to type. Otherwise, we could make AJ, Pinkie and Pippin bound... somehow. Not sure how though...)
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-12-23 at 08:50 PM.