New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 18333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 1471
  1. - Top - End - #1261
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: MLP roleplay// Seed Giver: Mistmane Legacy

The tutor is a hippo lady, quite powerful, but gentle.
    Wendy is happy to show him around, quite excited and hyped
    ===========

'Yeah... Celestia is up to something. She doesn't want me to get near her damn tower' Midnight grumppily nod.
    'I.. am sorry. Quite a lot of rapid changes are happening in my life... lately. I still try to balance it al out. I did forgotten to read books lately. That.. is.. true'
    He strech his wings.
    'I will get back to it.' he promise.
    'You aren't alone, Moongy.' he smile using his old nickname for her
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

2. - Top - End - #1262
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Gladstone must admit he is a beginner in all this. He probably try his best and do the easy part that Wendy tell him and try to learn from what she do.

By the end, he is just glad to clean his wings and feet though... and somehow, his legs feel more heavy then usual. Using his clawed feet is more diffucult for manial tasks but their is a station for birds... Wendy try to show him from an ordinaty station.

He is training with another bird too has his partner but she clearly understand Wendy and him are already friends. But she is happy to have him here nonetheless and Gladstone is making a new aquantanship for it.

He just hope he will be able to help Wendy next time more rather then sticking to the bird cooking station... Wendy has being overring a lot to help them though and give him advices.

===========

She blow her tongue but its playful and she is less grumpy then before: " I guess I should be more honest with you... rather then keep everything to myself. Sigh... whatever, training first. I wont touch your clotches I promise this time."

They train together and there is no discussion until it is over. At the end though, once its over, she unwrap the lenght of raps around her chest to remove some sweat, uncaring for you to be there or not. Its like you aren't even there...

3. - Top - End - #1263
    Titan in the Playground

It's a chatty nightingtale. Her name is Gale. Or at least it's her nickname.
    Wendy here seems.. so calm.
    After the club, Wendy is waiting for him.
    "...So how was it for you?'
    ---

"Moongy!" Midnight gasp and look away.
    '...You are outside! And not alone!"

------
    My previouse Avater

4. - Top - End - #1264
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Gladstone always though she was calm though... but here in the coocking club, she seem more... at peace. Not the concentrated calm of painting, more relaxed in her element kinda relax. And she seem so happy to cook something.

He say: " That was... fine. I wish we could have cooked together though. You were in your element that's for sure... and less of a whirlwind then Gale. Im more glad that you liked it that much. But its fun to make your own lunch."

Gladstone was sure his would have too much flour and and crude then what the cafeteria is selling though. But he doesnt mind, he doesnt taste a lot anyway. Its just the texture that is going to bother him.

==========

She shrug: " Nopony else is around and Im way too sweaty right now, its annoying. "

She clean herself fast and is putting back her wrapping. But she looks at you now, with a a hint of curiosity in her eyes: " What? You see me as a mare now? "

Midnight realize... he might have not see her as a grown mare that much in the past. More like a cool warrior and sister.

5. - Top - End - #1265
    Titan in the Playground

Wendy ask. "So... can.. we have.. privats time?' She smile with hope.
    --
    "NOPE!" He screech with horror

------
    My previouse Avater

6. - Top - End - #1266
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

He look around, making sure nobody heard that. he whisper back: " You are lucky I got my own room with a understanding neighboor. I need to make sure to lan head my time for both the debate club and the cooking club now. If you want however... I could sneak you into my room tonight if you feel restless. "

=======

She roll her eyes, finish wrapping it back. " Well I dont get you then. Males do this all the times and its unfair for womans to hide them just in case there would be a pervert around. With our sonar, we could detect one even if it tried sneaking up on us anyway... And Im done, you can turn around now... or leave. You seem restless or something."

7. - Top - End - #1267
    Titan in the Playground

"Yes! Please!" She almost beg.
    ---

"....It's ok... so.. what book are you reading now?' He try to steer into safe topics

------
    My previouse Avater

8. - Top - End - #1268
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Gladstone sigh, whisper in a unexpressive face but with a low lewd tone: " You are a bad girl... But Im warning you, your honey badger roommate has a powerful dad and I cant be as rough on you as before... At least no more scars. Wait for me outside the cafeteria in 3 hours. I should have time to lime my claws. You sleep in my room so bring stuff but the strict minimum, got it? "

=======

" The adventures of Ironscales... A dragon cursed to be in a pony body. Its very fun you should try it..."

(Skip?)

9. - Top - End - #1269
    Titan in the Playground

Wendy smile and then frown.
    "What? Helga. Ugh. She need a boyfriend. I'l deal with her.'
    ---

Midnight decide to find time reading it.
    Now time to plan things with his mom

------
    My previouse Avater

10. - Top - End - #1270
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Gladstone nods and add: " Dont forget her father is an very important figure though. The school wont do much to punish her if she was trying to kick my ass... and I would probably be accused to be the one investigating it all. So don't confront her too hard ok? "

==========

His mom is of course in her Starswirl study, trying tio persue her wizardy studies while similiarly do a lot of paperwork.

When she see you, you see she is wearing her reading glasses. She welcome you with a small smile. She point you to a desk she seemingly prepared for you with a few book put neatly in a corner. They are all about how to be a good buttler.

(we can skip unless you wanna talk to her? You probably have some questions lol )
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2021-01-21 at 07:15 PM.

11. - Top - End - #1271
    Titan in the Playground

"I'l just tell her to mind her own buisness. Jeez." She almost shake out of hype.
    ---

(Well, beside plans, yeah)
    "Good morning mom." He place a tea and a small cupcake.
    "I have lot of plans... but first.. some questions."
    Pause.
    "Celestia. Why didn't you told me, she is so against my service?"

------
    My previouse Avater

12. - Top - End - #1272
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Gladstone remind her: " You wanted to know me better, remember? I am smart and I can plan ahead. What, what you were saying were just words to get back in my pants, you little rascal? "

His tone is both lewd and threatening. Using the 360 vision of a owl, he knows they are alone so he grab her tail again and raise her chin for her to look back at him.

" No scars doesnt mean we cannot have fun, understand? And remember, dont forget to go to the bathroom before coming to see me. I mean it."

He knows she get excited when he is like this. He let her go quickly though this time and take a step back. His tone is no longer lewd when he add:

" You disappointed me greatly once Wendy and it was only yesterday we made up. If you truly want to make up to me, you'll prepare ahead to. "

=========================

Tea Agony ears drop and she sigh: " So it did not go well huh? I presumed that since you became Sugar... well potential boyfriend and since you are like a little brother to her that she would be lenient on you... Did it go that bad? "

You realize you should maybe tell her first what happenned? Her mom instinct has kicked in and you can see how worried she is in her eyes.

13. - Top - End - #1273
    Titan in the Playground

Wendy blush. Her tail shake.
    "....Yes..." she pant.
    "...what.. ever.. you.. say..."
    She stare at him with dreamy eyes.
    ---

"It wasn't THAT bad. I guess." He blush a bit, remembering the.. enckunter.
    "But she tricked me, and claimed it to be a protest. She also took as "punishment" special treats I made on midnight.. and shown me how she yelled at you, and that she need her privacy, and want only Sugar to wake her up.' Pause.
    'Speaking of which, I am not sure she is too happy about me and Sugar."

------
    My previouse Avater

14. - Top - End - #1274
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Gladstone love that reaction. If only Melissa could look at him this way...

Gladstone nods: " Good. Then be diplomatic with your roommate. And dont forget your toothbrush as well. See you in 3 hours."

Gladstone leave her infatuated like this. Once he knows Wendy is not around, he call Melissa and tell her that he will be busy tonight but that they can see each other tommorow at the debate club. Closing his phone, he thanked the heavens that the cooking clubs meeting were not the same day as the debate club meetings.

He go eat then go to his room to prepare it for Wendy. Cleaning, nailing his claws and polish them, prepare snacks. Then he take his big empty backpack and goes to take Wendy inside of it to bring her in his room.

==========

Tea Agony sigh in relief, saying: " Sugar helped me change your diapers when you were a baby, what did you expect? Even I have a hard time accepting it. This is a very unusual situation for all of us. And at least she did not threaten you to change you into stone if you did. Trust me, Celestia has become a lot more powerful then you think. Even Starswirl at would have trouble against her now. Hard to apply discipline to somepony more powerful then you."

15. - Top - End - #1275
    Titan in the Playground

(He just waiting for her? Yes? No pressing on looking for Sebastian?)
    ---
    "I.. understand. And I think, she became even less happy about me- Sugar Rush kind of casually told her I am dating Luna as well.." he sigh.
    "Also, Moonglade told me, you and dad are worried about Celestia planning something? Should I know something about this, or just stay out Celestia's way much as possible?"

------
    My previouse Avater

16. - Top - End - #1276
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

( Gladstone cannot look for him directly. He
    Might ask Melissa during this week to make this meeting happen though) //// Tea Agony sigh and say she is completely lost on what to do. She hopes Celestia is not on her way to become a tyrant but that she have a point that she has right for her privacy.

17. - Top - End - #1277
    Titan in the Playground

Wendy do try to sneak into his room. Quite... excited.
    It seems she wasn't followed.

---

"Well. Slightly related to that-I think we need to set back proper times for meals- there no reason Sugar need all day to wait for ponies in the kitchen- and also, we can reunite the staff around those meals."
    He offer.
    'I want to go slow-it's hard to break habbits.. so I was thinking about starting with a set time for dinner. Are you ok with such an idea?'

------
    My previouse Avater

18. - Top - End - #1278
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Gladstone is surprised to see her at his door:

" I was supposed to come get you... but fine, enter."

His room is well-furnished. She never entered before but clearly its way more luxirious then common sleeping areas. Even have a futon with a TV and everything.

After she enter and trying to see if she was followed, he lock the door behind her. He turn to her:

" We have the whole evening. Put your stuff in my bedroom first, then we can watch an suspence or an horror movie. You told me you love those.Unless youw anna see a romantic movie?"

===========

Tea Agony nods: " This seem like a step in the right direction. I trust you. "

19. - Top - End - #1279
    Titan in the Playground

"The talk didn't went that well... she would have gone berserk if you came." Wendy admit.
    '---

"Thank you. Alright.. what duties do I have so I could plan my sceduale?'

------
    My previouse Avater

20. - Top - End - #1280
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

" Im not surprised. You two are complete opposite after all. "

He tries to be affectionnate here, mostly cuddling. He ask: " You didn't answer my question Wendy. What kind of movie would you like to watch? "

==============

Tea Agony shake her head: " You need to ask Bubbles and Wood Chuck what needs to be fixed around the castle. You will also need to plan the schedule of the Princesses meetings. I already made you pile of files of the nobility that want to meet them... Just doing that will take you some time."

She point out at a pile of file you didnt notice before... that is as tall as you are.

" Those are the most important one and you'll need to plan several months ahead. I already files enough information about them so you know enough to make a judgement. You'll probably have to ask your father and Bubbles for the security involved in those meetings as well. "

21. - Top - End - #1281
    Titan in the Playground

"Movie?' Wendy blink.
    Out of habit.. she just expected the sessions just to be as they used to.
    "....Horror. the weirdest ones.. if you want a honest answer..."

----

Midnight gulp.
    Can he do it?
    Dating two goddess like mares, train, and basicly to run a whole castle.
    But he smile with confidence. 'Sure thing! I will do it!"

He decide to split between the three tribes and nobles from outside of Equrstria.
    Mark how urgent the meetings are between red, through yellow to green.
    Black are "never".
    Then, he take a calendar, starting to mark meetings.
    If he has knowledge about the personality of the nobles he will try to match them fittingly between the princesses.
    After lunch he would like to meet with his father and Bubbles.

------
    My previouse Avater

22. - Top - End - #1282
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Gladstone frown. he really didnt like how surprised she is. He knows simoky by looking at her she simply expected them to F*** all night... And thats not what he wanted

Gladstone tone is disappointed: " I knew it.. "

Gladstone rise on his feet, sigh. he is careful about taking his wing back.

He take a deep breath, turn around. " When you wanted me back in your life, what did you want our relation to be? Did you want romance, like what I wanted? Or maybe Just a good shag? or..."

He take his leg up and take her head in his clawed talon. He is VERY careful to not scratch her by having one of his wing balance on the futon doing so.

He shover her head a bit toward him in a controlling fashion. " Or what is it? You want to be my pet? My slave? What does your heart want Wendy? "

He ask in a threatening manner this time. He want her to open up and he now know that asking gently doesnt seem to work.

===========

Midnight did what he could but he couldn't do more then plan for a week. Too much to read, too much to plan for. Especially without consulting his father and Bubbles so he knows they might have different opinions then him.

Still, lunch was good. Sugar made you a special treat... but Celestia wasn't here. If asked, you realize Celestia is a nightmare for scheduling, even more for the meeting with royalty where it can be shorten or increased in lenght depending of her mood...

Luna on the other hand is happy to see you and she sit next to you and eat like royalty, a true lady.

(You wanna talk to them or skip to Bubbles and Deepwood?)

23. - Top - End - #1283
    Titan in the Playground

Wendy gasped.
    '...I.. am not sure. I need you. You are.. strong. Around you I feel.. safe. Protected.'
    Pause.
    '...I really started therapy.. for... you.' She say needingly.
    "But those things.. take.. time.. and I NEED you.'
    ----

Midnight sigh at the absence of Celestia. Both in relief and frusration-
    He was scared of her-but he also needed to work for her...
    "Thank you Sugar." He smile and kiss her.
    "It looks even more amazing then usual."
    He sit by Luna, first kissing her hand.
    "Good afternoon. How was your morning?"
    (Are others there?)

------
    My previouse Avater

24. - Top - End - #1284
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Gladstone look at her for a while, thinking... then give her a small smile: " Fine. But keep me updated on your sessions, got it? You arent allowed to hide anything from me, got it? "
    Once she promise, he whisper: " Now, since you need me so bad, how about we do this in this order... You undress yourself. Now. And you arent allowed to wear anything unless I says so. Got it? "

He try to be as controlly as he learned to be with Melissa, see how she react.

=======

Luna explain: " It was ok... I started to take care of dream magic for the kingdom during the night as a part time job. And the rest of the time, I spend it with Tea Agony and Mommy. Its really soothing. I just wish I had more friends though.... "

Sugar just smile: " You say that everytime when it comes to my cooking."

25. - Top - End - #1285
    Titan in the Playground

Wendy seems... eager.
    She obey, trying to keep unphased expression but she clearly enjoy it.
    (pms?)

---

"It's true every time" Midnight smile.
    To Luna he nod. "I see. I have brought somepony here. For now she is a guest, but maybe she might stay. She is specialized on reading on the stars of the night. Maybe would you like to meet her?"

------
    My previouse Avater

26. - Top - End - #1286
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

(I did some research and only sugar glider and flying squirrel can see in the dark as ffar as rodent goes. So she is jumping on a tree but because she know it is here and probably have a lighted side on the other side. And they are hiding in heavy shadows, in a hiding place near her windows because thats where Sebastian and her WANTED the meeting to be since he miss her and and she wanted to manipulate him)

Gladstone surprisingly... feel that squirrel speak is addressing to HIM somewhat.

His legs feel heavier and heavier when he hear about assissination of someone he love.... and himself. A part him believe he wet himself as the ground suddenly feels wet. As pure reflexes, he try to catch the squirrel girl as she jump but miss... only to cover her in the piss at his feet in midair.

With his other feet, he try to catch Sebastian. He manage to do so and he push her on the ground. He is breathing heavily. He want to talk but the sound of his voice is stuck in his throat. As he look back to the Squirrel girl, he realize something is wrong...

She fall back on the ground, twitching, eye convulsing. She vomit on herself, unable to make a sound. Then their is gurgling sounds as she is choking on her own vomit.

Gladstone is scared, confused. Sebastian below him doesnt make a sound despite clearly he must have heard that. He look back at Sebastian who is... having some light twitch before becoming unmoving and soaking wet as well.

Now, finally, his legs and feet return to their lightness that he had missed since a few days. But right now he didnt noticed or care. He took a step back. He clearly didnt injured any of them and yet... somehow they are like this. Soon the squirrel girl stop making sound, dead. Same for Sebastian.

He... just watched them die. Confused, he doesn't know what to do at first. He just stand there for the longest time. Then, very carefully, he fly a bit to observe the scene from above. No feathers there because he just showered, not even a foot trace. Just two rodents, covered in piss that somehow died when he just wanted to stop them and ask questions. He wanted them to confess, probably bring them to Melissa who would finally cut ties with the both of them.

VERY carefully, once he knows they are dead, he take them both with his clawed talon and took flight. He bring them both in a remote corner on the park where he hide the two bodies below a big mossy rock near a tree that must have being there for a while. Making sure to even put moss around the part moved to make sure nothing look unusual, it takes him forever because he is such a perfectionnist.

Its past midnight now. Ashamed, confused and afraid, he fly back to his room. he takes another long shower and cry doing so. This is NOT what he wanted when he had asked to try to public school system. After a while, he goes sleep in his restraining jacket and pyjamas next to Wendy, hugging her as he desperately need the recomfort.

(PS: Next day, make sure nobody knows about Gladstone and his GF death. Just rumors they have eloped as nobody can find them. I have an idea I can explain to you about in OCC if you want)

==========

Destiny blinks in surprise and confusion. She tilt her head: " Im being...angry? No, I dont think so. A bit jealous perhaps though. But that's fine, I'll go spend time with Sugar. She wanted to teach me how to make a decent fruitcake. "

She peek Midnight cheek and ask in a warm, nice tone: " Take good care of her Midnight, she deserves it. " Then she walk outside the room, whistling happily as she goes to the stairs toward the kitchen... Destiny feels... mysterious today. She's not angry but could she is... jealous she said?

27. - Top - End - #1287
    Titan in the Playground

(
    O-O
    Oh sweet dino jesus.
    ...that was intense and sudden.
    I would like to discuss it oocly)
    ----
    Midnight blush, look at her go away for a moment.
    He collect back his fallen jaw.
    "...sorry.. about that.."
    Again out of the loop and confused.
    "So. Erm. Luna." He try to collect himself.
    '...May.. I take.. you out.. for.. a date?"
    And he should find a way to also speak work stuff.. when it aproriate-
    To find an aproriate timing might be tricky.

------
    My previouse Avater

28. - Top - End - #1288
    Titan in the Playground

Dark as it is, even the grimmest nights end.
    Even if haunted by dreams of a vague owl figure singing poem of praise for the killing instinct.

Finally the morning arrive.
    Wendy is still asleep.

Their phones have weak batteries- for some reason they weren't recharged.

------
    My previouse Avater

29. - Top - End - #1289
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Gladstone wake up, put them both on charge for what its worth. His phone is BRAND NEW so its battery recharge super fast.

Last night, he had hope to do it again with Wendy in the morning but he is no longer in the mood. He start the coffee for him and Wendy and since he woke up so soon, he watch his clothes once in the bathroom as best he can then bring them in them to the laundry room to be washed again.

When he come back to his room, the coffee should be ready. he goes wake up up, gently: " Wendy, its time to wake up."

The sound of the rain outside is soothing...

==============

Luna blush: " I-I need to change first. How should I dress? "
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2021-01-28 at 07:39 AM.

30. - Top - End - #1290
    Titan in the Playground

The batteirss still.. dkn't charge.
    And there is no water from the sink.
    Further check- there is no electrcity and no water
    ----
    "Hmm. Comfy. I thought of visitng Trottingham market. It's quite a colorful place from what I have heard"
    Midnight try to see, if Luna is angry at.. his stsre after Destiny.
    And her peck.

------
    My previouse Avater