New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: MLP roleplay// Seed Giver: Mistmane Legacy

AJ looked at the farm.

"Umm... actually... nope. Nada. No chores until tommorow."

"Whoopieee!' Pinkie squealed, and with abnormaly strechy arms, bugged and dragged them both outside.
    "There so muuuuuch we can do! Let's go to swim in the lake, and look for crabs, for Fluttershy's Crab Party!"
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

2. - Top - End - #122
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Pippin sigh: " Sure sure. Ah wait, shouldn't we get stuff like towels, sunscreen or swimming trunks? "

The distraction is enough for them to prepare accordingly. Pippin sigh of relief, tell them once they leave: " I'll only be here in support, I don't have have a swiming trunk. "

Pippin was skillful but he was a poor swimmer. He could do the dog swimming style just fine but he wasnt fast or agile in the water, not at ease. If he was able to use his magic, he could make up for that flaw but as a eart pony, he could only look ungraceful in the water. Not very charming.

3. - Top - End - #123
    Titan in the Playground

AJ, blushed a bit, but proudly wore her simple red one piece swim suit, Pinkie had a colorful bikini with blindingly bright colored patterns.

At the lake, AJ jumped in.
    But Pinkie was no where to be seen!
    When he turned his head, he seen her right behind him giggling micviously and pushed him to the water.
    "INCOOOOOMING!" She yelled.

------
    My previouse Avater

4. - Top - End - #124
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Pippin had removed his top fortunatly. He said: " Want to put some sunscreen... girls? "

He saw AJ jumped in the water already. He sigh, finally saw Pinkie Pie.

By pure reflex, he drop the suncreen lotion, grab Pinkie pie arm, roll on his back and with his feet on her belly, extend his leg while rolling and send her FLYING above the lake and fall down!

That roll and kick made him fall over the edge in the water as well, unconfortably close to the rocky edge, almost hurting himself.

All wet, he is NOT happy! He have to swim, in his pants toward the shores a bit further away. He remove his pants, leaving himonly in his underwear and start drenching it from the water, trying to make it a bit more dry and lay it upon a branch to make it dry with the sun.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-12-26 at 07:39 AM.

5. - Top - End - #125
    Titan in the Playground

Pinkie screamed with excitmwbt and delight as she was tossed into the water.
    AJ honestly looked for crabs. Pinkie floated using a beach ball.
    "Why aren't you in the water silly? You already are wet anyway!'

------
    My previouse Avater

6. - Top - End - #126
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

At this, Pippin actually cant contain his anger. He had trouble swimming without holes in his legs. No matter how talented he was, he had trouble swimming while shapeshifting. It just wasnt teh same. Without knowing, Pinkie Pie could have kill him!

He turn back, glare at her full of anger. That look... makes Pinkie Pie realize that she either messed up big time ... or worst, he hate her!

Pippin turn back and yell: " My stomach hurt, I need to relief myself. I'll be back in a bit! "

He walks in the wood, not realizing the sense the anxiety he brought in Pinkie Pie heart. AJ doesnt realize it herself, just thinking that Pippin words are true so shes not concerned.

When in the woods, alone, he made a strange spellbook appeared. It was crimson red and full of weird symbol. It was a forbidden tome made by a lust driven Unicorn and Pippin had being lucky to find it at some point. It was his most guarded secret as it was exactly this that allowed him to become this good in magic and rising in ranks within the Hive!

" Hummm... I need to deal with Pinkie Pie first. That would be a good practice if I need to do something about Twilight Sparkle. I need to mix some spells... First, " Aroma Leecheera" to make my fluids irresistible to her. But then I need " Dreameria Trance" to make her not realize this is real, . This "sleep walking" spell would make her think she collapsed from fatigue and had a very nice dream as long as she doesnt feel fear... but is it enough? That spell reduce the body sensations, like a dream... Hummm... That cursed pony deserve something more heavy. If she feel confused she might feel fear AND if she dont like what we are doing, since we are cousin, she might be disgusted... OH! I know! " Deuschia Compelis" ! If I mix it with those two spells, she wont realize we are doing something bad and think everything coming from me is the best thing ever, words or actions! "

He revised those spells to be sure he would be able to combined the three of them when the time was right... Then from a bit away, he heard Pinkie Pie calling her name!

OCC: Once it's start, we will need to switch to PM. It wont last long though for their first time. In fact, we might even skip it as it will last only ... 2-3 minutes max and be very straightfoward once it start. The goal is to make her addicted to "fun" with him, enter possessive/almost yandere mode. He will need to find a solution against it at Pinkie Pie Rock Farm lol (and teach him a lesson about abusing spells on somepony)

Spoiler: Inspired by this scene but motivated by anger rather then anxiety from Pippin:
    Show
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-12-27 at 07:30 PM.

7. - Top - End - #127
    Titan in the Playground

"PIPPIN! PIIIIIIIPIN!" Pinkie yelled.
    "It sound like a name of a stalker.. teheheh... ahem." she giggled to herselglf and gotten hold at herself imeaditly.

"PIPPIN! I WAS JUST PLAYING! I AM SORRY! PLEASE DONT BE MAD!"

Strange. Her Pinkie sense warned her from dark magic.
    Eh. She probably just nervouse.

"HERE YOU ARE!"
    She apeared behind him and tried to hug him.
    "I AM SO SORRY!" She was about to cry!

------
    My previouse Avater

8. - Top - End - #128
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Pippin reflexed kicked him and he dropped toward the ground suddenly, roll kicking Pinkie who fall heavily on the ground, landing face first!

Realizing its Pinkie, he dont hesitate and cast the spell he had planned on her. Once he does, she stop moving. He knows it worked and that she is techicly in a semi-sleeping mode.

Since he wanna make sure of where is AJ first (and see if somepony is around), he cast in succession a detection spell. He realize nopony is around and that AJ is still at the lake, swimming.

He sigh of relief and turn back to Pinkie Pie... With a vicious grin, he...

(OCC: The rest in PM)

9. - Top - End - #129
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Pippin sigh in relief: " Well it was fun Pinkie. Flat hair suit you by the way."

He hugs her. His hugs feel so... loving. He pat her head, like a child. But she... likes it. She feel suddenly like she dont want that hug to stop.

She realize she is not attracted to him just for the dream... at least she think. She realize that while other stallions try to possess her in the past (keep her for themselves), it was the first time she felt that way herself.

She was... confused to say the least. In the same time, she realized that... she was excited thinking of other stallions. She still missed Cheese Sandwich for exemple, he would do all those things with her as well, even the goo!

So she thought that maybe she just needed time and it will pass.

But why she suddenly have ideas of having childs with Pippin?!

Thast what Pippin didnt erase in her: her biological clock made her want HIS childs desesperatly!

Pinkie Pie would realize it later but for now, both of them were unaware of that fact just yet. She let Pippin return to the Apple farm... If he had knew, what would be coming later would not have happened...
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-12-30 at 10:40 PM.

10. - Top - End - #130
    Titan in the Playground

AJ and Applebloom were playing tossing horse shoes.

"Heha Pippin. Is Pinkie Pie alright?' she has asked with worry.

------
    My previouse Avater

11. - Top - End - #131
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Pippin sigh: " I think she will be. Because of a dream she had, she wanted a stallion advice about courtmanship. Im not exactly sure why she picked me but I think its because she was a bit jealous of a certain pony."

He winks at AJ playfully.

Once he have a minute with AJ alone, he tells her: " Aj, my sweet dawn of the day, I have to consider returning to my village soon. You havent changed your mind about me? Are you sure? "

OCC: Once he is being kidnap, I'll handle it. Pippin gonna secretly send a letter to AJ to reassure her. Also, when Pippin remove the spell on Pinkie Pie, she is gonna feel... hazy. She wont remember what she did after he left. She will only remember she wanted to bring back Pippin to her father for reasons she don't remember. She will feel like she is having a hangover as well.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-01-03 at 11:19 AM.

12. - Top - End - #132
    Titan in the Playground

AJ sighed. "Yeah. I am sure as bucket of fleas on rusty monkey at abandoned zoo. Let's make a night.. you will remember. Shall we?'

------
    My previouse Avater

13. - Top - End - #133
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    AJ sighed. "Yeah. I am sure as bucket of fleas on rusty monkey at abandoned zoo. Let's make a night.. you will remember. Shall we?'
    He bring her to her room. He had lied to Pinkie, he had plenty of energy. Especially since he had secretly being feeding on her own energy that seemed boundless.

He smile at her, give her a hug: " It will be special to you too, I promise."

He sound so loving and warm as he say it...

That night, he took her first time. It was painful at first sure but soon, it became enjoyable for both of them... (switching to PM or we skip it?)
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-01-04 at 01:54 AM.

14. - Top - End - #134
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Pippin sighed hearing Pinkie answer. Well maybe he should think positively about this whole thing? Pinkie might be annoying on a everyday life but she was a great companion in the bedroom...

Maybe she could also tell him more about his other targets?

He asked her: " Well you'll be a mother eventually Pinkie. But their is no hurry... compared to the current issue in your house right now. Your father is truly hoping for something I can't give him right? He want a wedding to one of his daughter. And I doubt your traditionnalist father would accept you to be pregnant with no hubby. I can smell a shotgun wedding coming a mile away. What should we do about this issue? "

15. - Top - End - #135
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

After some talking with Pinkie Pie, she realized her own behavior was not healthy. But in the same time, it warned Seed Giver that abusing magic to get in a mare heart could have unforeseen consequences he cannot deal with.

He began to wonder on his way back to Poniville... He might have being good to bring a mare in bed but he had used on mostly spells from that forbbidden tome. This time, it brought him off his goal. Not only that but he wouldnt had being able to keep up with Pinkie Pie. FOrtunatly, now he was sure she was no longer under a spell.

As he arrived in Poniville, he wondered... Maybe he should try to be nicer?

First, he needed to present excuse to Applejack. Pinkie actions were rash and even if he sent that letter, he needed to apologize before going back under a new form.

As the got to the Apple farm, he noticed... pigs running around? As he got to the pig pen, he noticed it had broken down. One of them was making barrels of apple fall and eat on them. A other one had a pencil case in his mouth and was running away from Apple Bloom.

he remembered it was a relative birthday soon... Did they had really the time for all this? HE then remembered Pinkie Pie had to cancel this to deal with the trouble she brought home. He had come to apologize for that.

Realizing it was his fault, hr grumbled and decided to make the birthday happen skillfully.

But for now, he had to find Applejack...

(I can find other ideas if you dont like this one lol)

16. - Top - End - #136
    Titan in the Playground

Applebloom chased them despratly. "Hey! Stop! There no timberwolf!" She begged.

He could see Big Mac was working like crazy to rebuild a big fence- Applejack ran rode a bull, alongside Winona, hoarding the escaping cows.

------
    My previouse Avater

17. - Top - End - #137
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Pippin wondered what to help with first. He decided to go help Big Mac first after gaining a streghtening spell to be able to lift more. With his help, Big Mac was able to finish is task. Now he could help fixing the pig pen.

Asd for the pigs, he put a barrel of the pig food in the pen and dripped it over. He tried to find the pigs after that and he skillfully got them, one by one, and brought them back to the pig pen. The food and big Mac big shape made them unwilling to try to flee, leaving Big Mac room to work with.

He was now sweating and he really was grumpy. He wasnt used to this kind of work. Now only AJ was remaining to help...

(AJ reaction to his return after hsi abrupt leaving could be interesting... Should she be angry at him and Pinkie Pie? I feel like his help just now should make it easier to apologize)
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-02-19 at 05:34 PM.

18. - Top - End - #138
    Titan in the Playground

"Ah. Here Mister Pippin. Had 'nuff fun with Pinkie. Yo?"She said as shd hoarded anothrr cow, sound a bit cynical.

------
    My previouse Avater

19. - Top - End - #139
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

"Ah. Here Mister Pippin. Had 'nuff fun with Pinkie. Yo?"She said as shd hoarded anothrr cow, sound a bit cynical.
    Pippin sigh, look very apolologic. He fellow her around as she does her chore: " I was forced by Pinkie Pie to follow her whims. She had a family emergency that she needed my help with and she simply couldn't wait until morning to force me to come with her... Im sorry to have leave so abruptly. Pinkie say she's super sorry too and that once her family problems are over, she will come as well see you to beg for your forgiveness. "

As he was on the other side of the cow, it was easier now for the cow to be maintained a straightline, so it was easier to hoard.

20. - Top - End - #140
    Titan in the Playground

AJ didn't hurried to answer: she was processing it all, straining her muscles and sweating at her chore.
    At some point, she started simply lifting the cows, and toss them gentely into the fence.
    Such fearsome strentgh.. myth material.
    She wiped the sweat from her forehead, finally giving an answer. "I see. I understand, though, I think I could have helped too..."
    She went gather some hunting tools. "But you"l have to excuse us, we got some timber wolves on the loose."

------
    My previouse Avater

21. - Top - End - #141
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

He is impressed how she can do all that without using magic like he does. nd her this sweaty was.... alluring.

" Oh? Could I help with that? Im not sure what timberwolves are but they are basicly wolves right? Or do you want me to prepare the birthday of your incoming relative while you take care of that? "

22. - Top - End - #142
    Titan in the Playground

AJ wrinked her muzzle, thinking. "Well.. you are sweet sugah cube, but ah think, aren't being used to those monster, you might get in d'a way. Y'a know? But if yu could call on Fluttershy, you'l be a true savior."

------
    My previouse Avater

23. - Top - End - #143
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

AJ wrinked her muzzle, thinking. "Well.. you are sweet sugah cube, but ah think, aren't being used to those monster, you might get in d'a way. Y'a know? But if yu could call on Fluttershy, you'l be a true savior."
    He was a bit surprised. Fluttershy was a other target he should aim for... He played dumb and asked : «* who is it, how can she help us? «*

24. - Top - End - #144
    Titan in the Playground

"Ah. Right. You are new here. Fluttershy is one of my pals. She live at cottage at the other side of Poniville. She is the sweetest thing in Equestria- that for sure. And she surely has a honey tongue, when it come to handling beasts."

Spoiler: psst
    Show

Do you have any good fluttershy's pics?

------
    My previouse Avater

25. - Top - End - #145
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Pippin nods: " Alright, I'll go warn her to have a look on the farm animals when you are gone. "

He goes get her. With the help of some nice ponies toshow him the way, he finally found Fluttershy cottage. He knocked on the door...

She opened the door:

Spoiler: Picture link
    Show
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-02-20 at 11:03 AM.

26. - Top - End - #146
    Titan in the Playground

Fluttershy was a beatiful mare, with yellow coat and pink long mane and tail. She smelled like a forest, but what have amazed Pipin were her emotions.
    Her love wasn't as loud and possesive as Pinkie's, nor bold and stable as AJ's...
    Well.. if anything, she had enough love to nake a feast to the whole hive- she simy loved all living beings, some less, and some more- but she loved everyone.
    She was like a fruit salad, with no need to add any sugar.

It's clear how even Discord was overwhlemed with the amounts of love, Fluttershy has to give.

She was dressed simple and humble as herself- white t shirt and pink training pants, stained with grass and mud.
    She blushed a bit, looking over Pippin. "U...umm.. Hello? ..I am Fluttershy..." she avoided looking directly at him. "...can I... help you Mister...?"

------
    My previouse Avater

27. - Top - End - #147
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Pippin was amazed. The only other pony that felt close to this sensation was Luna. In Luna case however, it gave him a warming feeling while in Fluttershy case, it refreshed his soul! Both had pro and con but so far, he loved that aura!

He refrained from saliving in front of her or even act greedily. He decided to tell her the truth about what leaded him here: " Miss Fluttershy, Applejack asked me to seek for your help. You see, they have to go hunt for timberwolves and they scared the animals on the farm. She told me you would be able to calm them down now that they are safe? "

28. - Top - End - #148
    Titan in the Playground

A shadow of worry passed her angelic face. "Oh no! Hunt? Somepony might get hurt! We got to hurry and stop her!"
    She geniunky sounded worried for the timber wolves.

'Angel? Dear? You are in charge until I return. Ok?" She cooed toward a little bunny who glared at Pippin with.clear hostility.

Fluttershy has closed the door behind her, and stsrted to run.

------
    My previouse Avater

29. - Top - End - #149
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Pippin was following behind, refraining to look at this angel... Instead he ate her love subtly, like you dip your lips in a red wine glass to get the full flavor. Even when running, it was a feeling he couldn't get enough off.

This feeling and the run allowed him to control his lust as well. It was a rare occurence that he refrained from using this gift of him. Somehow, he felt guilty just thinking he had to force his way in such a heart.

When that thought reached him, he didnt realize it but his wings slowly started to change color at its base under his disguise. He never realized it.

They arrived soon at the Apple family farm, where they started to take care of the animals.

He asked: " Can I help you in any ways? "

30. - Top - End - #150
    Titan in the Playground

"Yes. The animals should be calm enough right now.. but I need you to help me find Applejack and the timber wolves... before it's too late!"
    and added shyly.
    "I...if that ok.. of course."

------
    My previouse Avater