New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Default Re: MLP roleplay// Seed Giver: Mistmane Legacy

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    "Yes. The animals should be calm enough right now.. but I need you to help me find Applejack and the timber wolves... before it's too late!"
    and added shyly.
    "I...if that ok.. of course."
    Pippin smile: " I'll try but I only know they went in the Everfree Forest... Don't worry, I'll stay by your side."

They go in there and Pippin don't know what to expect. With his magic, he wasnt afraid but he would need to be subtle about it.

As they enter the forest, he tell her: " My name is Pippin by the way. "

He was beginning to think he should have come to her as Seed Giver. At least she would have being able to connect with him more now that he thought about it, with her love of nature and all.

If he couldnt seduce her as Pippin, he would have to try as Seed Giver. The more he thought about it, the more it made sense. He couldnt use the same alias as With Pinkie and AJ. But at least as Pippin, he could get more infos on how to win her heart!

" So humm, why is Angel earlier seemed so angry toward me. Did I do something for him to hate me? "

2. - Top - End - #152
    Titan in the Playground

"Ah? Angel?" Fluttershy giggled dismissivly. "He just a bit of the jealuse type. He'l be nicer, once you get to know him."
    a hawk passed from above- Fluttershy gasped and jumped into Pippin's arms
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

3. - Top - End - #153
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

He shiver when she jump in his arms. He didnt know that pegasis were so light! She smell so fresh, like a spring breeze!

Not good, this mare is a angel! I cant do this to her!

It was the first time he was doubting he would be capable of doing his mission. Even with Luna who had become a source of reconfort and constant love, she never had this charming purity about her. This sort of purity was such that he would felt guilty to make her fall in love with him only to betray her in the end!

He only say: " Its ok, you are safe with me, " and chuckle a bit akwardly while blushing.

He hold her as long as she need to and let her down as soon as he can.

" So humm, you are skilled with animals? Do you have anything else you like to do in your free time? "

His mind was blank so he asked the questions he would normally ask...
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-02-22 at 01:06 AM.

4. - Top - End - #154
    Titan in the Playground

Fluttershy squeaked and blushed when she has realized that she actually jumped into the arms of a stranger pony- especialy...
    Stallion!
    She meeped apologies for few minutes and covered her face. At some point she calmed down enough to be talked to again.

"Ummm.. well, most of the time, I actually spending with my little animal friends. Emm.." she lowered her head, letting her mane to overshadow her face.
    "I do... like knitting* though." She admitted with almost wishper.

*For me IDW is sort of cannon- so sue me!!

Midnight Snack stepped into the room of his parents, holding four trays-one with his foreleg, one in each wing, and one kn his back. He walked gracefully, despite the clumsy situation, and his overweight body.
    He tried to set a family tradition, of eating breakfast together as family at least once a week.
    He settled the trays on the table. "Good Morning Mother." He bowed, clinging to his butler character even infront of her.
    He was grey coated bat pony, with black mane, without a single hair peeking out from his conservative hair cut, which he has mainted by himself on hour basis. He wore butlrr suite, had orange eyes and cutie mark of tray with piece of cake and a steaming mug.
    "I hope I find you in well dear mother." To find a time for intimate meal for the whole DeepAgony family wasn"t an easy task- Tea Agony mostly was active at day, Deepwood and [insert sister's name] were active at night, and if there weren't emergancies, they napped at the mornings.

Deepwood has entered the room, his mane started to grey a little lately. He had deadpanned stare, as he waddled with hind hoof caged in ice cube. "I guess, it could have gone worse."

Soon enough his daughter will join too.

------
    My previouse Avater

5. - Top - End - #155
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Pippin put a kind hand on her shoulder: " You dont need to apologize. Really. It's ok to be scared. " He smile kindly to Fluttershy as he remove his hand: " Knitting is nice. I never tried it myself but it must be very relaxing. I like sin... I mean I like drinking a glass of apple cider while petting our family dog. He is kind old dog, mostly guarding the house now instead of helping around the field."

He almost admitting he loved to sing. He was very good at it but he needed to not have all his disguise to show that fact. Pippin was a poor choice at it.

(by teh way, as a reminder, he is gonna get his mission done with Flutterbat. He cant do it to Fluttershy herself hehehe!)

=========

Tea Agony levitate the trays on the table to help him and hug very gently her son: " Thank you Midnight. You know, you should have aim for the late evening meal. We normally all take breakfast with the others in the commune dinner room. But still, I am so proud of you. It is a nice initiative and everything look good. Im sure it will be delicious! "

Her praise was sincere and she had a loving gaze to her son. She use her telekenesis to straight his outfit that the hug had (insert word here) and she put a bit of his mane back in place.

Twilight (full name Twilight Moonglade), roll her eyes: " I understand enjoying meals as a family Midnight but it's so early in the morning and you are already look like a domino. You can loose up a bit Midnight, it won't hurt you. "

Tea Agony sigh at her daughter statement: " My son have class, style and a kindness you should learn from Midnight. I didn't insist you learn those things but respect your brother choice to do so please." She say that to Midnight but Deepwood experience knows those words are mainly meant for him.

Twilight grumble, unaware of that fact: " I wasn't trying to be mean... I just though that he must be overheating in that suit. I was concern for him. You know I mean well, right Midnight? "

Twilight look pleadingly at Midnight to defend her.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-02-22 at 10:31 AM.

6. - Top - End - #156
    Titan in the Playground

Exclamation Re: MLP roleplay// Seed Giver: Mistmane Legacy

(Remind me again?)

Fluttershy blushed a bit. "Awww. It sound like you love the little fela. Dogs are wonderful pets! They are so loyal and caring, and quite easy to train!" She got excited and passionate when talking about animalz
    "What his name? What does he looks like?" She has asked with curiosity
    "___

Deepwood looked unphased, keeping his mask of grumpyness, which hidden almost all feelings.
    He took a seat. 'Doesn't look too bad." He praised with a grumble.
    Deepwood started to eat, determijed to ignore the devolping argue and ignore the bait for a debate. About those matters, at this point everything that could have been said, was said already. They can only hurt each other from now on.

Midnight folded his ears starled from the conflicts. He wasn't fighter, with any meaning of the word. And his sub sonic hearing allowed him to hear the tones and even what were said between the lines.

He knew his mother, meant well, and just wanted everypony to accept and admire him, as she does. She was.. ehh... a "tiger mama"? Yes. He was sure, Sketch Book reffered to her like that.
    And yes, Twilight Moonglade hurt him a bit, how could he explain to her, that in this suite, he felt safe, secured.. a pony with a meaning?
    She won't understand. She was a wild pony of nature, the pony HE was supposed to be.

But he didn't wanted to distant her from him anymore- she won't just stop hurting him- she would probably stop talk and interacting with him, to avoid troubles.
    Midnight Moonglade was strong, speaking her mind.. he didn't wanted to change her.

"I know, Moonglade." Midnight said after a long pause. "Your concern is apreciated. I just don't move as fast as you are- so I need the clothes to get warmer. Why don't you try the cool blueberry juice?" Politness was another shield, maybe even better than Deepwood's grumpyness.

------
    My previouse Avater

7. - Top - End - #157
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

(well he could do it with Fluttershy but after meeting jealous Discord, it would be funny he got cold feet... Especially after Discord directly threatening him (as Seed Giver, not Pippin). Fluttershy could be attracted to Pippin but the warm relationship with AJ could make her ponder about such matter and make her stop from confessing? When later she meet Seed Giver, she is charmed by his singing voice and similar interests. Only for Fluttershy to drink her rejection away with cider, becoming Flutterbat and fly directly to where Seed Giver is and force herself on him. You like the plan? That would be different AND Fluttershy wont remember a thing by the morning after He bring her bag to her own bed. And yes, we could plan for Pippin/Seed Giver to love each Mane Six for different reasons. AJ and Pinkie however are more liked as mistress, he wouldnt be able to live with them everyday. AJ is a workalchoolic would espect him to be the same around the farm and Pinkie annoy him except when in bed lol! As for Rarity, he will create a third identity just for her, one that isnt him. He will love Rarity in love with him but... he is not the pony of her dream (and she is used to be rejected, her love dramas are well known). And for Rainbow Dash, he is not athletic enough to keep up with her and shes not as comprehensive as Pinkie Pie. It will be his first time to feel a mare disappointed with him haha!)

Pippin is glad to see her cheer up: " His name is Biscuit. He is a big white fluffy dog. His coat is naturally fluffy and soft. "

=======

Midnight sigh of relief and actually go hugs her brother: " Thank you for your understanding little bro. Sure, I'll take some of that juice! Your food is always delicious! Sugar Rush sure is a good teacher! "

Midnight actually love her little brother, even if she hurt him unintentionnaly. She was rather clueless about all this social stuff so it was easier to forgive her. Her love for her brother was sincere at least. They often read adventure books together with each other or play board games. They could connect which activities as foal and even now. They did not do it often though because of their busy schedules...

(Lets make Midnight Snack the one who distanced himself from her at some point because he was a bit jealous of Deepwood relationship with her. So he hurt her back then too and he learned to keep it inside. One reason for him to go away is to learn to tell the truth and open up after all)

Tea Agony smiled seing Midnight and Twilight be on good terms. She sighed and took Deepwood hoof under the table. It was her way to still show affection discretly to Deepwood. She was happy everyone was here...

During the meal, Tea Agony told Midnight: " Midnight, sweetie, we have a proposal for you today. So dont leave to do the dishes once the meal is over."

Twilight tilted her head, curious, but said nothing.

8. - Top - End - #158
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Emmerlaus View Post
    (well he could do it with Fluttershy but after meeting jealous Discord, it would be funny he got cold feet... Especially after Discord directly threatening him (as Seed Giver, not Pippin). Fluttershy could be attracted to Pippin but the warm relationship with AJ could make her ponder about such matter and make her stop from confessing? When later she meet Seed Giver, she is charmed by his singing voice and similar interests. Only for Fluttershy to drink her rejection away with cider, becoming Flutterbat and fly directly to where Seed Giver is and force herself on him. You like the plan? That would be different AND Fluttershy wont remember a thing by the morning after He bring her bag to her own bed. And yes, we could plan for Pippin/Seed Giver to love each Mane Six for different reasons. AJ and Pinkie however are more liked as mistress, he wouldnt be able to live with them everyday. AJ is a workalchoolic would espect him to be the same around the farm and Pinkie annoy him except when in bed lol! As for Rarity, he will create a third identity just for her, one that isnt him. He will love Rarity in love with him but... he is not the pony of her dream (and she is used to be rejected, her love dramas are well known). And for Rainbow Dash, he is not athletic enough to keep up with her and shes not as comprehensive as Pinkie Pie. It will be his first time to feel a mare disappointed with him haha!)

Pippin is glad to see her cheer up: " His name is Biscuit. He is a big white fluffy dog. His coat is naturally fluffy and soft. "

=======

Midnight sigh of relief and actually go hugs her brother: " Thank you for your understanding little bro. Sure, I'll take some of that juice! Your food is always delicious! Sugar Rush sure is a good teacher! "

Midnight actually love her little brother, even if she hurt him unintentionnaly. She was rather clueless about all this social stuff so it was easier to forgive her. Her love for her brother was sincere at least. They often read adventure books together with each other or play board games. They could connect which activities as foal and even now. They did not do it often though because of their busy schedules...

(Lets make Midnight Snack the one who distanced himself from her at some point because he was a bit jealous of Deepwood relationship with her. So he hurt her back then too and he learned to keep it inside. One reason for him to go away is to learn to tell the truth and open up after all)

Tea Agony smiled seing Midnight and Twilight be on good terms. She sighed and took Deepwood hoof under the table. It was her way to still show affection discretly to Deepwood. She was happy everyone was here...

During the meal, Tea Agony told Midnight: " Midnight, sweetie, we have a proposal for you today. So dont leave to do the dishes once the meal is over."

Twilight tilted her head, curious, but said nothing.
    )sound good to me! Though, I think RD has soft spot for dorks(

"Awww." Fluttershy cooed. "He sound adorable!" She blushed, realizing how strongly she expressed herself.
    "If.. you don't mind me.. saying so.."
    A battle was heard.
    "Oh no!" Fluttershy gasped and ran-
    The Apple siblings sarounded the timberwolves. And broken them with powerful blows.

'No!" Fluttershy gasped.
    But the lumber gathered itself into one gigantic wolf.
    "Stop,!,, Stop!" Fluttetshy squeaked.
    "They won't listen to me!" She started to cry.
    _____

Deewpood allowed himself to smile at Agony. The passionate dangerouse fire between them turned into a warm and safe hearth.

Emotional anchor like each other, were crtitical to protect their sanity at their line of job- attempting to maintain minimal order around powerful child godesses which seemed to attract all the kinds of madness.

Modnight Snack.smiled, but hurried to gdt back and silently to eat. His emotions toward his sister, was.. so.mixed.
    Memories of Deepwood trying to train him- horrible and yet.. nostalgic- even the time, Midnight Snack shoot himself from a bow, instead of the arrow, or when Deepwood sent him to befriend the wolves- it took half of yeat ro regrow the tail, and if he shift his weight wrong, it's hurt for himself to sit.

And after all that... Twilight get to he daddy's "little warrior" he dreamed about for so long.

He blinked. "Mom? Dad? What is going on?" He has asked a bit alarmed.

------
    My previouse Avater

9. - Top - End - #159
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Tea Agony look at her little stallion, a bit torn but keeping it inside. She smile and told him: " I had a idea for you to consider. I discussed it with Sugar Rush and she think it would be a great idea. You see, you don't get to shine as much when you live at the castle and you never met new ponies of your age. You showed to me you can be diligent and independant on your own. I deserve you deserve to shine as your own stallion, not just be under Sugar Rush shadow. So that is why, if you are interested, I have a friend who own a popular inn where you could be the chief cook. You would have your own kitchen and you would meet new ponies to interact with. Ponies that I'm sure who would appreciate your kindness as I do."

As she speak, Twilight look horrified and go hug her little brother protectively. She stare at Tea Agony with defiance but doesn't say a word. Deepwood look at his childrens with mixed emotions and decide add: " It's not to chase you away Midnight. It's that you can learn to not be afraid of the unknown, learn to meet new ponies and maybe even find a special somepony of your own. That's how I meet your mother anyway, I wouldn't have met her if I had stayed home."

Twilight eyes get moist but her look of defiance is gone. She refuse to cry but she doesnt let go of Midnight Snack.

================

Pippin tell her: " Dont worry, I got this."

He literally jump on the Timberwolf back and use a spell to calm it down. Then he say in a loud voice as well as giving it a solid buck to the Timberwolf spine to make it submit: " Apple family, stand down! This Timberwolf will return to the Everfree Forest like a good boy. Isnt it" he start scratching it hebind its ear, which make everypony look at him with wide eyes and a open mouth. The Timberwolf flee back in the Everfree Forest but take a look back at Pippin with fear before disappeariing back in it.

Pippin try to play innocent: " What? The problem is solved right? "
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-03-05 at 11:16 AM.

10. - Top - End - #160
    Titan in the Playground

Midnight was shocked. He was silent for a long minute.. it sounded good. Though.. he couldn't help but to think about Sugar Rush///
    but if he could just get away for a little while from all the shadows everypony casted on him.
    "I... I can try." he said quitly

---------------------

Everypony blinked shocked.

"Woha.. that.. just.. happened. AJ said shocked Fluttershy gasped. "It's amazing! How did you do that?!"

------
    My previouse Avater

11. - Top - End - #161
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Seeing that Midnight gave up on trying to stay, Twilight bite her lips and finish her meal looking at her plate and with her ears down. She look at her plate only, refuse to rise her head or say a word. Deepwood sigh, rise up after he finished eating, go to Midnight Snack and pat his shoulder: " Good decision son. I'm sure you'll be able to find your way and spray your wings this way. "

He turn to Twilight: " Cmon Twilight, come. We have a patrol to do and your mom want to speak with your brother about something."

Twilight rise up and just walk toward the exit. That's a rare sight as she always try to fly everywhere she goes and always seem energic. Deepwood actually put his wings above her in a protective manner before they get out.

Tea Agony make sigh to Midnight to sit next to her. Once he does, she tell him: " The place I have in mind is... special. It's close to your father tribe. And Sugar Rush is often going there when she want a break from being a mommy to the Princesses. She will bring you there herself in a few days. I want you to remember to not reveal Celestia and Luna to the outside world and a few things like that. Also, don't ever see it as a punishement, you can come back anytime you want. And please write us a letter every week ok? Im sure Midnight would like to have your news and so are me and your father."

She sigh: " Its hard for me to let you go fly on your own wings Midnight... but I believe its the right course of action. Trust yourself and believe in your strenght. We will have a small party with the Princesses so they have a chance to say farewell. I'll do the dishes, start thinking about what you wanna bring there with you ok? "

(Once you are ready, we will move to the day you leave with Sugar Rush on a flying carriage made of clouds)

===================

Pippin shrug, look a bit embarassed: " Hallow Graves have its own problems to deal with. I just figured it was the same as the Moundhogs we have to face. Humm, we are done here right? How about we go back to the ranch? FLuttershy here will be able to calm the animals and we can invite her for dinner in the same time. "

12. - Top - End - #162
    Titan in the Playground

Midnight Snack, was a ball of nerves. He held tightly his suitecase, hugging it as teddy bear. "Oh... Ms. Rush? D..do you think.. I really am prepared for it?" he has asked nervously. "M..maybe.. it will turn out terribly..'

----------

"Y..yes.. I guess." AJ said... still shocked.
    Fluttershy. "Ideally.. I would have negotiated with the Timber Wolves.. but.. emm.. for now.. that.. sound like a good plan:

------
    My previouse Avater

13. - Top - End - #163
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Sugar Rush sigh: " Midnight, you should really trust yourself. Beside, the bat ponies are very nice. You should try to connect with your roots. Also, I'll be here the full week with you. If you feel like it was awful, you can always come back with me to the castle. But keep a open mind ok? "

=======

Pippin smile: " Cmon, let's go then! " "

Pippin decide to help Granny Smith inside, telling her they have a guess. Fluttershy and AJ proposed to make a meal together. Pippin sighed, feeling it would be so nice to have several wifes who accepted each others.

(Wanna describe a scene, like the two wearing Approns? Or we go to the dinner?)

14. - Top - End - #164
    Titan in the Playground

Midnight smiled shyly. "O...ok. Being by your side.. is always comforting." he looked at her with admire
    ---

(Pipiin and AJ? sure)

------
    My previouse Avater

15. - Top - End - #165
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Midnight smiled shyly. "O...ok. Being by your side.. is always comforting." he looked at her with admire
    ---

(Pipiin and AJ? sure)
    Sugar Rush smile at him with affection: " Well Im almost your aunt and Im your teacher. I have condidence you will do fine. You won't judge the ponies there and that's the most important. Those who goes on that inn comes for certain services. Most of them want to be loved, desperetly. You'll see, bat ponies are very kind and very affectionnate. "

Sugar Rush hugs Midnight softly with one of her wing softly. He feel how leathery her wing feel because of her hidden dragon wings under that illusion. It doesnt last long though as its a short hug.

16. - Top - End - #166
    Titan in the Playground

Pippin

___

(Who is the guest?)
    AJ smiled. "Well, we better get to work. Yo?" She hurried to the kitchen and took an apron and tied around her waist.

She started to create dough and to knead it with force, splattering dough around.
    Applebloom hummed while skinning off apples.

Fluttershy blinked, it took her few moments to grasp all the action which is going on. She hurried.to grab an apron, but had problem tie it because of her wings.
    _____

Midnight Snack tilted his head. "Certain services?" He repeated, and blushed from the hug. Lately, he couldn't help but to think of Sugar Rush as.. a mare. But maybe he confused his admire with sometbing else?
    But he was happy to have her.
    "...My father usually avoid his siblings..."

------
    My previouse Avater

17. - Top - End - #167
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Pippin
    (the guest is actually Fluttershy and Pippin. Fluttershy and me are helping though because we are nice like that.)

Pippin was not wearing a Appron because he was in charge of cutting he vegetables. Fluttershy would make pressed fruit juice so it would splash her.

When he see her struggling with her appron, he get close: " Here, let me help you."

First, he gently remove her hair from her neck. They are very soft and smell like spring. He couldnt help but feeling aroused by that beautiful neck. Inwardly, he cursedhimself and called himself a vampire to regain composture as he attached the appron on her neck. Next was the string to tie in her back. He made the string pass below her wings and tied them.

It felt... strangily arousing for the both of them. Fluttershy had being impressed by Pippin earlier and now, she almost felt vulnerable to him. in this position. In her imagination, she could sense his breath on his neck and something inside of her trembled.

==============

Sugar rose up when she realize she would have to explain those special service to Midnight... She does so but sheis doing it rapidly and not looking at him. In fact, she feel ashamed to admit she is going there herself for such services.

18. - Top - End - #168
    Titan in the Playground

Fluttershy blushed and.. squeaked. "Umm.. t..than.. thank you." and with another "meep" she hurried to cut squeze apples.
    Even with the tools- she actually wasn't very good at it.
    -------------

Midnight Snack's face reddend. "O..oh... my... does.. my mother... know.. of it? It sound.. quite.. vulgar place."

------
    My previouse Avater

19. - Top - End - #169
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Fluttershy blushed and.. squeaked. "Umm.. t..than.. thank you." and with another "meep" she hurried to cut squeze apples.
    Even with the tools- she actually wasn't very good at it.
    -------------

Midnight Snack's face reddend. "O..oh... my... does.. my mother... know.. of it? It sound.. quite.. vulgar place."
    Seing that, he goes to Fluttershy: " Miss Fluttershy, Im sure I cant compare to you when it comes making good salad. How about we switch tasks? "

====

Sugar frown: " Calling it a vulgar place... The ponies who goes there want to be loved. Their is nothing wrong about that. You dont know how many weird looks I got outside of Starswirl castle with those dragons wings of mine. Bat ponies at that place dont judge like other ponies does. If you think you cant accept that fact and keep a open mind, IM gonna turn this vehicle around and bring you back to the castle."

20. - Top - End - #170
    Titan in the Playground

Fluttershy blushed. "H...how.. very generouse of you. Thank you. I do... make salads for Angel everyday..." and went to cut salads.
    __

Midnight Snack was quite shocked to hear Sugar Rush protect such place with such passion.
    He missed the clue, for her doings there, quite surprised.
    "Wh..what? No! I never intended tk insult anypony! Ehh.. it's just.. so.. much.. to take in.." he touched her wing with his own. "And... I think your wings are beautiful,... if that.. ok for me to say so."

------
    My previouse Avater

21. - Top - End - #171
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Pippin gladly make some fruit juice after putting an apperon for himself. He helped Applebloom on the side and even made her laugh while doing his job. Soon, the meal was ready.

He went to get Granny Smith and sit at the dinning table...

(want to diwscuss the incoming birthday of a Apple relative? I feel like we could skip it. Maybe we could show Fluttershy interest in Pippin and AJ clarifying thing or get jealous?)

=======

She let him do so and kiss him on the top of his head while giving a other short hug: " That's very nice of you to say... but believe me, not everyone is nice as you out there. "

She sigh and a look of sadness is in her eyes. She let go of the hug and release her wing. Its rare for Midnight Snack to see such sadness in Sugar. She usually is so cheerful and energetic.

(she still dont see Midnight Snack as a grown up or as a dating partner yet lol!)

22. - Top - End - #172
    Titan in the Playground

days or two later-

Fluttershy meet Pippin at town. "U...umm.. hello." she blushed, and lowered her eyes.
    "How are... how are you?"
    after his scene, she started to toy with her tail shyly. "C..could.. you.. help me with something? Un..inless you are busy.. or.. anything.."

---------

Midnight Snack blushed, and his wings for a second perked up.
    "W...why are.. you.. so sad? D..did somepony.. insulted you out there?" he has asked with worry

------
    My previouse Avater

23. - Top - End - #173
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

days or two later-

Fluttershy meet Pippin at town. "U...umm.. hello." she blushed, and lowered her eyes.
    "How are... how are you?"
    after his scene, she started to toy with her tail shyly. "C..could.. you.. help me with something? Un..inless you are busy.. or.. anything.."

---------

Midnight Snack blushed, and his wings for a second perked up.
    "W...why are.. you.. so sad? D..did somepony.. insulted you out there?" he has asked with worry
    Pippin smile at her. Pinky Pie was back in town and was planning the Apple party with AJ. He had finished his chores (stealthy using magic or course to make it faster) and he was just getting some information. Apparently, Twilight and Rarity came back from Dragon lands now.

He was still free so he nodded: " How can I help you Fluttershy? "

========

Sugar notice the wings perking, feel a bit embarassed: " Im sorry, I forget sometimes you are a stallion now. And don't worry about it. It's just not everypony is openminded you know? Or willing to date a mare who can breath fire."
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-03-17 at 07:56 PM.

24. - Top - End - #174
    Titan in the Playground

Midnight?
    ----------

"There.. is.. a poor bear, with a tooth ache. But he is.. a bit.. cranky.. I.. could rea..rally use.. help."
    ------

"T..that ok.." Midnight almost squeaked, struggling with his tie.
    Was is it gettin hot in here?
    "Breathing fire, is quite useful at kitchen."
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2018-03-17 at 07:59 PM.

------
    My previouse Avater

25. - Top - End - #175
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Pippin flinch inwardly but accept anyway: " Sure, I will help you. I'll be holding him down though if you don't mind. I know nothing of how to remove a teeth from a poor bear in distress. "

=====

Sugar look at Midnight with a bit of amusement: " Well yes, it is. Sorry Midight, I didn't mean to make you umconfortable. We are here soon anyway, hold on tight! "

She accelerate the speed for a moment before it start slowing down. It sure cooled off Midnight!

Soon, the inn was in sight...

26. - Top - End - #176
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Emmerlaus View Post
    Pippin flinch inwardly but accept anyway: " Sure, I will help you. I'll be holding him down though if you don't mind. I know nothing of how to remove a teeth from a poor bear in distress. "

=====

Sugar look at Midnight with a bit of amusement: " Well yes, it is. Sorry Midight, I didn't mean to make you umconfortable. We are here soon anyway, hold on tight! "

She accelerate the speed for a moment before it start slowing down. It sure cooled off Midnight!

Soon, the inn was in sight...
    "Oh.. thank you!" She gasped in excitment, and fluttered. "The poor bear, in so much distress..." she blushed. "...I..really apreciate the help." She led him. "D..don't worry about the teeth, I'll do it.. I just can't help him if he keep moving."
    The walk is quite, but in a good way. Birds chirped at Fluttershy, and she sang back at them.

The cave is big and dark, and angry painful moans echoed from inside.
    'H...he is.. in here. Are...are you still sure about this?"

____
    The Tavern is an impressive wooden building, wonder of stone, wood and cloud: it could be defined as small.mansion, with music and laughter heard from it.
    From heart shaped windows was heard feminind giggles and other noices which made Midnight Snack's wind.to perk.
    He gulped. He hurried to gdt out of the carriage, and hold the door for Sugar Rush.
    'After you, Ml'ady."

------
    My previouse Avater

27. - Top - End - #177
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Pippin look a bit uneasy, take a deep breath and turn to Fluttershy: " Sure but how about this: if... Ah, no forget it. L-lets just do it."

He almost didn't recognize himself here. When did he became this shy?! He even sensed pink coming on his cheeks.

===========

Sugar rose up a bit, whisper to Midnight: " Don't call me that you know. It feels weird. You always called me "Miss" before at best. But thank you. You are really kind. "

Sugar enter first. As soon as she enter, she remove her necklace and put it in her saddlebag. YOu can hear a voice saying with a excited voice: " Oooh it's miss Sugar! Everyone, Miss Sugar is here! "

Bat ponies flock toward Sugar to hugs and kiss her. Midnight almost fall on a sign that say the rules of the establishement. Strangely, their is bathroom right next to the entrance with a clerk. He point at Midnight: " All bat ponies must come see me first. Cmon, come here. Is it your first time here? "

28. - Top - End - #178
    Titan in the Playground

Fluttershy was VERY worried from his hesitation, and couldn't stop asking if he is sure until he finally has entered the cave.
    "Pl..please be gentle. The poor baby, is good natured and sensitive- he simply a little bit cranky right now."

The "poor baby" was almost twice taller than Pippin and roared as if he had rabies.
    __
    Snack stared, shocked. (And a bit jealuse). Sugar Rush looked so happy... he stared at her with mixture of feelings. From all places, his sophistcated mother sent him here?!
    He blinked at the clerk. "Umm
    ... very well Sir. Whatever procedure is required I'll do it."

------
    My previouse Avater

29. - Top - End - #179
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Pippin was sorry to make Fluttershy so worried so he finally said what was in his mind: " Well... ok I'll do it but in exchange, how about we go on a date? W-well if you don't mind."

He almost couldnt recognize himself right here. She was just so... angelic that he had a hard time being himself. he felt even guilty about who he was just watching her and feeling her love for everything around her...

He sneakily use a spell to make himself less "present" for the bear, so that Fluttershy attract all his attention.

=====

The clerck nods: " Good attitude. Bat ponies have to be free of fleas to enter here. You have to take a shower in there with the shampoo provided then get a inspection by me. If you use a way to hide those buggars and its discovered, you are banned for life from this place, no exception. Other then that, you have to be mindful that the staff here have the right to refuse to keep you company if they feel like it. So be on your best behavior. "

The clerk say all that mecanicly, like he did say so a thousand times before. He seem eager to return to his book. To be honest, he look more like a bouncer then a clerk.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-03-18 at 12:55 PM.

30. - Top - End - #180
    Titan in the Playground

Fluttershy just meeped, and didn't gave a real answer yet, for his deal.
    She stepped toward the bear. "Mister Bear"? She said sweetly, but he crigned and roared. "I came to help you.." she said softly

----

Midnight Snack blinked. "I.. don't have fleas. My mother made sure of it. And why would I assume, they have to keep company for me?"

------
    My previouse Avater