New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Default Re: MLP roleplay// Seed Giver: Mistmane Legacy

Pippin panic: " Sorry, I said nothing. I'll help dont worry."

He goes by the bear and wait for her to work her magic before doing a armlock to the bear. Only if he show sign of aggression does he does it. He increase hsi strenght accordingly too.

=======

The clerk blink, finally seem to look truly at Minight: " Huh? Aren't you here as a clien like the others? Come to think of it, you are dressed quite well for a bat pony. Im sorry, I guess we should d a proper introduction? Im Black Fort, clerk here at the tavern. Who might you be? "
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-03-18 at 03:25 PM.

2. - Top - End - #182
    Titan in the Playground

The bear just whimpered, as Fluttershy quickly with a tools, took care of his teeth with less then two minutes.
    "Here you go, mister fuzzy bear!" she cooed. "Just don't chew for two hours and you'l be fine!" she hugged him.
    "You should say thank you to Mister Pippin."

-"RRRRRRaggh"

---------------

"No no, it's my fault." He bowed. "Greetings. My name is Midnight Snack. I am here, to work as cook." he explained, using manners to cover his anxiety
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

3. - Top - End - #183
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Pippin chuckle: " You are welcomed big buy! "

He heads to the exit next to Fluttershy. He say: " Well it went better then what I expected. You truly have a gift with animals. "

======

Blck seem to understand: " Aw, that explains it! Yeah I being told we would get a new cook this week. You still need to get that shower, protcole and all that. But once you are done, I'll show you the kitchen. I'll also call the owner in the meantime. Here," he gibe a basket full of stuff to take a shower.

" Dont worry, the water is hot. Enjoy it!"
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-03-18 at 04:46 PM.

4. - Top - End - #184
    Titan in the Playground

Flutteshy blushed. "Oh.. it's nothing.. you just got to listen to them.. you were so brave.." she meeped
    ----

"But I just-" he sighed, and found himself on the way to the shower. This obessesion with showers wierded him out- he wasn;t wild bat pony, after all. And he rarely sweated... but protcoles.. he decided just to get over with it

------
    My previouse Avater

5. - Top - End - #185
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Pippin look a bit embarassed; " I barely did anything. You were the one who charmed him into submission. Im just glad nothing happened. "

=====

As he enter the bathroom, he realize their is two doors. Which one will he pick?

6. - Top - End - #186
    Titan in the Playground

"Aww, fuzzy bear is really sweet, it wasn't big deal at all!"
    ---
    Midnight Snack sighed, and carefulyl took off his clothes and folded them, and only then entered the shower

------
    My previouse Avater

7. - Top - End - #187
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Pippin dont have the courage to bring what he brought at first again. " W-well I should be going. It was a pleasure really. I understand why AJ is your friend. You really are a good mare to hang around with."

He wave at her with a kind smile and leave... and curse himself inwardly.

=======

As he start cleaning himself, he hear the door open. Somepony is also going to use the shower. It enter behind Midnight and you hear something:

" Who who! Ahhh!"

She slip and hang on on Midnight waist. " S-Sorry sis. Someone let a soap on the ground, so dangerous."

8. - Top - End - #188
    Titan in the Playground

Rainbow Dash

https://goo.gl/images/P5ugAj

Starlight Glimmer

https://goo.gl/images/rXRyCu

The mares were "chillaxing" next to the lake. "I really don't get it." Starlight said. "And now what are we doing?'
    "Chi-la-xing." RD repeated adjustinf her shades.

__

"Ahh. Umf." Midnight gasped and blushed, and his wings perked as he has realized the situation. Sis?
    "Ugh... actually... Miss..." what could he said politly. "This is umm.." he tried to roll.over, and help her get up, while closing his eyes.
    "This isn't the mares's shower..." he tried to say gently.

------
    My previouse Avater

9. - Top - End - #189
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Steam Roller arrive on scene with Pinkie Pie. He is carrying a umbrella, towel and wearing trousers. His body is muscular for a stallion pegasus and he look like a model. White stallion with light blue mane, shades, and both handsome and cool looking.

Pinkie is in a cute bikini and seem super happy to be at the lake.

Both both seem surrpised to see RD and STarlight there. Pinkie however jump to Raindow, super excited: " Rainbow Dash, you are back! "

===============

The poor mare become redder and flee the scene as fast as she can, almost tumbling again on her way out

She dress up so fast he cannot do anything and shes gone! He couldnt even ask for her name!

As you leave the showers, the clerk look at you suspiciously: " Did you startle the poor Starry Sky? She's the owner daughter you know..."

10. - Top - End - #190
    Titan in the Playground

Starlight waved. "H..hey."

RD gasped. "Gosh, Pinkie, no need to strangle me everytime we meet!"
    --------
    Snack blushed, and folded his ears. "N..not on porpuse..." he meeped

------
    My previouse Avater

11. - Top - End - #191
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Steam put the parasol down, make a flashy smile and begin to use his pheromone spell. Its his subtle one and the less mind affecting. After all, its a smell spell! And he was too tempted with the collection of beautiful mares to see here. Two of them being his target two! He needed to make a good impression, especially on the elusive RD.

Once he turn back, he remove his glasses in a coll fashion: " Its a pleasure to meet all of you. Im Steam Roller, nice to meet all of you."

===========

Black just sigh and shake his head. He point to the door on the other side of the lobby. Sugar RUsh is gone and he dont see her.

" This door lead to the main office. Miss Crystal is waiting for you here. She is gonna show you around."
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-03-18 at 07:24 PM.

12. - Top - End - #192
    Titan in the Playground

RD gotten up. "Nice meeting you, I am Rainbow Dash. You spell it with awesome!" she presented herself and gave somehwhat manly pat on his shoulder.
    Pinkie said cheerfully :"He is new in Poniville!"
    Starlight blushed a bit. "Oh. me.. too.. sort of."
    ------------

"O... ok sir." Snack bowed, but folded his ears, looking worried. He felt more self aware of his body then ever. He knocked on the door

------
    My previouse Avater

13. - Top - End - #193
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Steam Roller chuckle: " Im new yes but I heard the best pony to have fun with was Pinkie Pie... and decided to brought me here. Saying its a popular isolated spot. I didn't know the place would be occuppided but Im sure we can have fun still! "

He get a ballon out of his saddle bag: " Wanna play? I got a freeboes too. But Lets play close to the ground, not everypony here have wings after all," he winks at Starlight and Pinkie saying so.

Pinkie take RD by the hear when he is turned around to get the ballon and whisper very low to her ear: " OMG he is so handsome right?! "

========

Crystal have aged well over the years. She look mature. She have glasses now and invite Midnnight to sit down: " Ah Midnight, I heard about you. Your mom loves you dearly. Don't worry, you are basicly hired on the spot but I wanna make sure of something: Do you despise what we do here at the inn? "

14. - Top - End - #194
    Titan in the Playground

RD glared with side look at Steam. "Celestia yeah! And I am going to prove I am twice fun as you are Pinkie!"

Starlight passed her fingers in her mane. "So.. where.. are you from?"

--------
    Midnight held tightly to his manners not to freak out. "It's not my place to judge anypony"

------
    My previouse Avater

15. - Top - End - #195
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Pinkie chuckle, say it loudly this time: " Rainbow, you are so funny! Nopony is more fun then me! "

STeam to Starlight: " Im from Appleloosa. Well, just moved there actually. Its quite the fun place to be and I love the hot weather there. And what about you miss? Somepony as pretty as you must be a model yes? Like a swimsuit model? "

================

Crystal nods: That's all I needed to know! Follow me. "

You get out of the office and their was a other door behind the bar counter. You enter there with Crystal to see the kitchen. Its well equiped but you are used to more... extravagant stuff at Starswirl place. After all, he havve more money.

" You will work here with Starry Sky. She is shy but she is a good helper. "

She show you the place and warn you the upper levels are for the clients. The first floor have a salon with a bar for socializing. their is a mare here drinking by herself. A cool looking mare pegasis with a eyepatch. You cant talk to her yet because she is bringing you to the living quarters. She she open the door, you notice your room is large with a large bed. Very confortable looking. The window show the road and the large plain outside.

" Here's are your quarters. You are free for until a few hours where you will need to head to the kitchen for the evening meal. I own this inn with Silver. Bat pony, grey coat, black mane. If you need anything, you can ask him as well. Now if you excuse me, my job never end."

She left you to your own devices...

16. - Top - End - #196
    Titan in the Playground

Starlight blushed. "What? eh.. no.. more.. like.. an ex-village tyrant?" she said akwardly.
    "Why did I said that?" she gotten up. "I.. got... to.. go.." she giggled nervously.

"Nah ah, Pinkie. You maybe most fun, when it come to cakes and little filly stuff- but when it come to studs..." she grinned daringly.

-------

He blinked. "Well.. that.. happened.'| he unpacked for a whole hour- quie perfectionist about his order. and then he went to look for Starry and to apologize..

------
    My previouse Avater

17. - Top - End - #197
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Steam Roller laugh: " Good one! You don't ... neeed.. " But Starswirl was gone! She had teleported away!

" Huh?! Well I guess it's only you and me girls... Wait, girls, why are you looking at me like that? "

=======

Starry is nowhere to be seeing in the common area. Their is quite a lot of bat ponies around though and even a few bat pony mares who look up at Midnight like he was hot stuff in his suit. Some makes a few comment on it too but it's less flattering when they are enough old be be his grandmother.

Among the more " rationnal" ponies he could fine, their was still the Black, the barmaid... and this pegasis mare in a corner who seemed to be eyed by bat ponies who look at her very sadly. Its almost as if they had puppies eyes when looking at her but he keep her eyes on her glass and a book in front of her.

She seem quite... mysterious, cool.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-03-18 at 11:15 PM.

18. - Top - End - #198
    Titan in the Playground

They got near him, with impish grins. "We need a judge."
    Pinkie completed her as they closed on him. "On super duper important matter! The fate of equestria and everything nice stand on the line!"
    RD almost touched him "who is more fun?' She said about 20% softer.
    _
    (Can you describe or ref her?)

Midnight Snack felt VERY out of place, but he bowed, thanked and kept his politness as armor to cover his anxiety and akwardness.
    He gulped. He happened to have some crackers.
    It was kind of his quirk- somehow he always had snacks on him.
    "Good Afternoon Ml'ady.' He turned to the mysteriouse mare, holding the crackers on fancy tray. 'Natural" Midnight Snack wouldn't dare to turn to her- but good manners could get you to anypony- so his mother taught him, and he deeply belived so.

"Drink without something to digest it with, is only seconded for drinking with crackers... so this one on the house." He placed the tray infront of her.

"Oh! I beg your pardon... I haven't presented myself yet! How silly of me! My name is Midnight Snack. At your service." He bowed.

------
    My previouse Avater

19. - Top - End - #199
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Steam Roller put on a smug: " Oh, I see where this is going. Let,s see who who get its mind blown first! "

A FEW HOURS LATER!

Pinkie and RD are actually twiching on the ground with a silly grin while Steam Roller seem fresh and ready to continue.

" Well I guess this is a draw girls. Better luck next time. But it was fun though. Must fun I had in a long time doing this kind of thing. "

He get up, get the blankets and cover all of them together. He put each of them heads on his big muscled arms like a pillow and let them hug him, one on each side.

=============

The dark pink pegasis mare with purple mane look at Midnight with surprise. She seem to look it up and down as he speak.

" Take a seat son. The name you want is Storm Hugger. First time I see a bat pony not trying to hug or kiss me before presenting himself. Very refreshing. But you work here isn't it? "

Her voice is deep, rauchy, very sensual. Think of Jessica Rabbit. Their was two glasses and a bottle on the table. One of the glass is hers and the other havent being touched. She put the glass in front of Midnight: " Want some? "

The other bat ponies around you guys have different kind of look. Some seem dumbfunded, other are curious and others... angry.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-03-20 at 08:53 PM.

20. - Top - End - #200
    Titan in the Playground

Snack blushed, and his wings perked up unwillingly. "W..well.. I have manners.. and I was... hired as the cook.. yes.." he side looking worried at the stares
    ---

"So.. who was more fun?" RD called the moment she woke up, under the cloudy sheets.
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2018-03-21 at 03:50 PM.

------
    My previouse Avater

21. - Top - End - #201
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Storm Hugger smile sweetly at Midnight: " Let big sister teach you a few things then. Seem like you never did it with a mare too. Well it's only a matter of time in this place. I'm sure you'll find a mare to your liking."

The cider she was drinking is hard cider but its sweet and warm up the thorat in the same time. Its actually quite pleasant feeling.

She warn him though: " Only one glass though. It's clearly your first time after all. By the way, ignore those stares, they are just jealous. Im just a tad selective to the stallions I let enjoy my company. "

=======

Steam Roller had woke up before her and was stretching before going out for a swim. He turn toward her: " Well how can I judge seperatly if we did it as a group? It's like asking what was the best ingredient in a salad. The whole thing was fun, I'll admit it. The most fun I had since a long while. But If you ask me which one is better, I would have to spend more time with the both of you for it. "

Pinkie had woke up at this point too, looking at Steam dreamily.

Steam: Now, how about a swim? Wanna join me?

22. - Top - End - #202
    Titan in the Playground

Snack face turned into crimson. "Mare.. of my liking?" he repeated dumbly. "Jealuse? Oh.. I.. did not meant to hurt anypony, you just seemed lonely and.." he started to rant.

---------
    "Hay yeah!" RD said. "Let's race! The winner enslave the loser!"

------
    My previouse Avater

23. - Top - End - #203
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Storm put a hoof on his own hoof: " Calm down... take a deep breath... again..."

She take the time to calm him down, with a patience and calm that remind him of his own mother.

===========

Steam Roller didnt like that. He didnt use the same spell he used on Pinkie Pie so he presumed it was RD own nature that was speaking.

Steam frown: " I dont like the word "Enslave" thank you very much. I wouldn't agree to such thing. Althought Im down for a competition, how about we go for a date at the spa instead? "

24. - Top - End - #204
    Titan in the Playground

He smiled. "You.. are very kind ma'am... so.. are.. you working here too?"

-----------

RD rolled her eyes. "Geez, don't take it so literal."
    Pinkie:"Well, we just want an exciting motivation to race for!"

------
    My previouse Avater

25. - Top - End - #205
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

She takes back her hoof on her glass: " And you are naive. Sweet, innocent and naive. I am not a nice pony. Im a hottress here. That glass of cider will be deducted from your pay, most probably. Only the hottesses here drink for free. "

She smile at him in both a suave, impish way from tricking him into drinking with her. It seem she did it playfully though as she only made him drink one glass.

============

Steam laugh: " Pinkie have a way with words. Sure, you have your motivation isnt it? I'll be the referee. You two will have to swim three time around the lake. After the last turn, You'll have to get out of the water and give me a hug to win. That will be considered as the finish line. Is that good enough? "

(Which one do we make win? I wanna let you decide which date would be the more entertaining at the spa )

26. - Top - End - #206
    Titan in the Playground

He daring and drink another. "I..I don't know, I kind.. of.. enjoy talking to you."

---------
    "Oh, it is on!" RD beamed.
    "Hhehehe! That will super duper fun!"

------
    My previouse Avater

27. - Top - End - #207
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Storm Hugger smile seeing that: " Well thank you for your patronage then. But please, don't drink too much or it will be harder to do your job. "

She sigh, look away... it seem like she is lost in thought as she close the novel she had with one hoof.
    " Midnight, I'll be happy to chat with you again eventually. But you will need to be careful of when Im at work and when I am not. We both have a job to do here... and I must admit, I enjoyed your company today. Until your opinion of me change, I'll be happy to chat again with you. Now, if you excuse me..."

She turn to a relately young bat pony who was waiting on the side: " You, come with me. Shut up and you can have me ok? "

The bat pony shake with excitement and close his light tightly while going upstair with her, a wing on her back... The bartainder seem to write something as she goes upstair.

=============

They both get in the water, taking the time to put back their swimsuit. When Steam Roller give the signal... a wall of water rose up behind the two girls.

Steam is flabbergasted. Not only they are going superfast but the water rise as a wall behind them!

They seem very close to each other but by the third lap, Pinkie seem to have stop for a short moment. RD however kept going and jumped out of the water, swim to Roller to tackle him with a hug and deep kiss.

" Aaaw yeah, I won... You are stuck with me big guy! "

Pinkie finish the race, clearly sad: " Rainbow! your wing stroke me i the water! It,s unfair! "

Rainbow blink a few time, look apologetic: " Im so sorry Pinkie, I didnt notice. I was so eager to win that... Im sorry. I dont know what to say."

Pinkie pout, then sigh: " Oh well, I lost... this round. How about we play with that beachball now? Steam, you like that right? What kind of games do you like? "

" Steam ponder as he get the beach ball: " I like checkers actually. "

28. - Top - End - #208
    Titan in the Playground

"Ehh..." he blinked and stared after her. "Wow..." he blinked dumbfounded.
    This was.. a lot to take

-----

RD sighed. "Checkers? Seriously? What are you, an egghead? Pff."

"I LOVE checkers!" Pinkie squeaked.
    "Really? you too?"

------
    My previouse Avater

29. - Top - End - #209
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

You realize she forgot her book on the table. the title is: " Thunder Cloud " and it seem to be a action packed fantasy novel.

Now that she is gone, the other bat ponies seem to make a line to the bar to get a drink. Once they all had one, the barman pull on a string behind his counter that reach to the roof.

A beautiful purple bat pony mare arrive. Her black hair is long enough to almost reach the floor and she seem to be extremely confident in her looks. She winks at the bat ponies around and sit down in a table enearby. As soon as she does, one bat pony fly to her and kiss her. You see that bat pony is holding a piece of paper with a number on it.

She almost distractingly keep the bat pony company it seem.

=======

Roller smile. As Seed Giver, he is playing a lot of checkers with Luna in the dream lands. He loved that and was getting good at it. Somehow, he was missing her even if he was with two of the most "under the sheets" active ponies in Equestria. He wondered if a stallion could keep up with them without magic.

He sigh, looking a bit nostalgic but both mares wouldnt know why: " When not lifting weight or training, sure, I like it Pinkie. But its only when I have somepony to play with Rainbow. Their is not much to do in Appleloosa in term of fun except rodeos. So I usually just try to write a little when Im free. Today is the most fun I had in a while for a reason you know. "

30. - Top - End - #210
    Titan in the Playground

Poor Snack's wings strched up again. He tried to focus on the book- but his ears served him as good as his eyes..

-----------

RD smiled. "Then... how about a poker game?"

------
    My previouse Avater