New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Default Re: MLP roleplay// Seed Giver: Mistmane Legacy

A bat pony a bit fat goes to the bat mare and interrupt the two of them chatting: " Miss, can I go next instead? I have some special gifts if you want and I cant wait anymore..."

The bat pony mare seem a bit interested but before she can answer, the guy in front of her

The bat pony in front of her rise up: " Hey, Its MY turn! "

Black at the entrance cough, and it seem to calm both stallion. They seem intimidated by him.

The bat pony mare charmly: " You can both come with me upstairs. You'll each have your turn then. Ah, Im so diligent! "

She bring them both upstair and the barman sigh and shake his head. A group of pony come on stage to start some smooth jazz. the barman pull that rope a other time and suddenly, in a puff of smoke, in a other table, a gympsy looking mare appear...

(I dont know much about her... You might describe her and name both mare if you dont mind)

=========

Steam Roll seem interested: " Sure, you have cards? "

2. - Top - End - #212
    Titan in the Playground

Ooc:
    https://goo.gl/images/FzsMhs
    ?
    Silk Rhyme?
    --------

Midnight Snack feared her won't be able to fold his wings anymore. His jaw fell down.
    It was.. so much... mares acting so.. so.. ugh... ehh..
    Where is Sugar Rush? Despite being well mannered, his imagination was untamed... he started to imagine, and then another breath stopping beatiful mare apeared. He tried to focus on the book- but his cursed ears were as good as eyes.

__

"Well... no?" RD sbrugged embaresses.
    "Of course you do, silly filly!" Pinkie cheered and pulled cards from RD's bra.
    'What? How did you-'

"Just made sure, you have emergency cards, since you like poker so much!"

RD blushed and covered her chesr with her wings.
    RD wasn't shy, and she did stuff with Pinkie- but somehow, the thought of Pinkie sneaking stuff into her clothes.. wierded her out.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

3. - Top - End - #213
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

The new mare presented herself as Silk Rhymes and she read hoofs and tea leaves. She seem there more to give entertaining then the others. The bat ponies still seem to love her as much as the others but the rude ones who try to push her to go upstairs are ignore with a cold stare.

For Midnight, its calming almost with the jazz music.

Soon, the mare from before in the shower arrive from the corrider and goes to Midnight, give her a appron and uniform and run back in the kitchen...

============

Steam chuckle: " Dont mind it too much RD. Im sure Pinkie don't realize how that made you unconfortable. " He hugs her with one wing to cheer her up.

" So how about we play? "

(what next? Skipping to the date at the spa with RD? Or you have a idea to where to lead this? :) )
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-03-22 at 10:48 PM.

4. - Top - End - #214
    Titan in the Playground

Midnight Snack was happy to see that somepony here wasn't so intense with the.. entertainment.
    He blinked. 'Ms...?" He take the clothes and trot after her. "I still haven't apologized properly...."
    (His uniform?
    ----
    (Strip poker? Just kidding?)

------
    My previouse Avater

5. - Top - End - #215
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Midnight Snack was happy to see that somepony here wasn't so intense with the.. entertainment.
    He blinked. 'Ms...?" He take the clothes and trot after her. "I still haven't apologized properly...."
    (His uniform?
    ----
    (Strip poker? Just kidding?)
    Once in the kitchen , he see that her cheek are bright red. As he apologize, she shake her head: " It was my fault. Im sorry! I didnt do it on purpose. "

She cant look at him in the eyes, its clear she feel both embarassed and sorry for what happened.

==============

They have a nice afternoon playing poker and swimming before they should realize they should head back.

COming back in town, he ask: " Well I have a room at the inn. I'll see you girls tommorow and you miss Dash especially at the spa tommorow morning? "

6. - Top - End - #216
    Titan in the Playground

Midnight was pleased abd surprised to find a mare with a bit of dignity here... she seemed like a pillar of sanity here..
    Not that he didn't fantaized already getting up with one of the other mares.. how could he not to?
    And where were Sugar Rush?!
    "It was merely an accident. No harm done." He said with soothing tone.
    "Let's present ourselves properly and forget this incident." He bowed and kissed the back of her foreleg. "Greetings. I am Midnight Snack... the new cook here. Would you honor me, with informing me of yiur name?"
    __

RD cringed a bit. 'Spa.. ehh.... sure." And dashed away. Pinkie giggled. "She think spa is too feminine place for her."

------
    My previouse Avater

7. - Top - End - #217
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

The shy mare still feel a bit embarassed but Midnight Snack kindness win her over. She whisper: " Twinkle. Twinkle Star. I-I'll be your assistant. S-Speaking of which, we will have to work soon. L-Let me show you where are the supplies and the menu for today, ok? "

(Midnight is quite judmental... he will need to learn to let go of such judgement. I like it!)

============

Steam chuckle: " She clearly is the proud type. Well Miss Pinkie, see you tommorow ok? We call all lunch together after the spa. I only stay a few days but your presence is clearly... pleasant. "

He hugs her and kiss her passionnaly while his hands wander a bit on her velouptuous body. He whisper to her ear: " Its just like I heard. A experimented mare like you is always fun to hang out with for good fun. "

(He clearly meant to compliment how " easy" she is and experimented in bed. Make it a compliment for Pinkie? Or should she start to consider how others see her? )

8. - Top - End - #218
    Titan in the Playground

)Well.. I think that as pony who use manners as shield.. and he has set of mind of what aproriate and what not... though, he won't voice kt)
    "Oh. Very well, ms. Star. After you." He said more comftorable with her.
    __

"Oh. Hahaha! Of course!" Pinkie said cheerfully. "Fun is my middle name! Pinkie Fun Pie!"
    Later.. alone with Gummy.. she will start ro wonder

------
    My previouse Avater

9. - Top - End - #219
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

( I know he wont voice it but after experimenting it for himself, Im sure his point of view will change. After all, all those mares have reasons to be here)

Working with Twinkle went well and after the meals are ready, she bring them to the tables. The bat ponies seem to be patient and understand the service can be slow. Suddenly, Sugar Rush arrive in the kitchen! She seem in a good mood and goes directly to hug Midnight: " Here you are! So how it is so far? "

=======

At the inn... he discover that RD opened his window. She kiss him passionaly and hug him, naked: " Wanna do it again big guy? Just you and me? "
    Steam kiss her back: . Sure but first, how about you tell me more about- "

She interrupt him by pushing him on the bed and removing his trousers. Seem like talking will come later.

He use his magic to make her give him her energy. Only after shes tired and with a smile does he try again. His tone is loving and smooth: " So, now would you mind to talk to me about yiu now? "

With the afterglow, he had no doubt she would be more willing to talk now

(RD need to learn to open up and stop making her cool apparance if she want a true relationship one day, at least not fear one)

10. - Top - End - #220
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

(For Pinkie Pie, I think however that even if she is alone with Gummy, it will only be a baby step since shes still attracted to every personna of Steam like a magnet for his babies. However, she should learn that she is getting a other reputation then party planner as this goes up... but for now, she dont mind if the stallion is super attractive like a magnet. HOWEVER... The next personna of Steam could be a donkey named Mud Paddle? Or a griffon maybe who gives her marks on her back because of the claws? He intend to break Pinkie spell by making her regret having done the deed with him, which could be a first for her. After all, she never regretted it before, even if it was for pity. Pinkie wont change much from such a experience but she will learn to put limits. For exemple, only ponies who appreciate her could get more out of her, not just lewd person who dont even truly enjoy her parties or efforts to make them happy. A attractive stallion could still get a passed if she feel like it but she will be able to say no from now on without feeling guilty and give them a adress to go for the local mare who wont mind (in our setting, their should be mares who do it for money). How about it? )
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-03-23 at 12:48 PM.

11. - Top - End - #221
    Titan in the Playground

)sound right to me.)

Midnight enjoyed working with the timid pony. It was strange to be in charge- but be was sure of his skills, and his politness balanced his anxoiety.
    He complimented Twinkle a lot, and even if she did mistakes he was very understanding. "Don't be down on yourself, it could have happened to anypony.
    When Sugar Rush hugged him, he blushed and smiled, though a sting of jealuse was there- why wasn't she happy like that from something HE did?
    "There.. a lot.. to take in." He said, akwardly. "The kitchen here.. is ... well quipped, and.. umm.. you look.. quite.. pleased.."
    ___

"Sure. Yes. I am the fastest pony in whole Equestria. And yes- I am a wonderbolt." RD said eagerly.
    "Am I awesome? Or am I Awwwesome?!"

------
    My previouse Avater

12. - Top - End - #222
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Midnight enjoyed working with the timid pony. It was strange to be in charge- but be was sure of his skills, and his politness balanced his anxoiety.
    He complimented Twinkle a lot, and even if she did mistakes he was very understanding. "Don't be down on yourself, it could have happened to anypony.
    When Sugar Rush hugged him, he blushed and smiled, though a sting of jealuse was there- why wasn't she happy like that from something HE did?
    "There.. a lot.. to take in." He said, akwardly. "The kitchen here.. is ... well quipped, and.. umm.. you look.. quite.. pleased.."
    Twinkle thanked Snack for his understanding.

As for Sugar, she was a happy pony in her kitchen and she was happy when she did teach him as a foal... Midnight can realize that now that he learned what he could from her, he haven't seeing her this happy since then. Maybe she enjoyed teaching him more then she can appreciate the results?

Sugar: " Well you know, I didn't feel that pretty in a long while. Their is so many beautiful mares here and yet the little me, as a client, Im as popular as the hottess here. I see you are working with Twinkle. She seemed in a good mood when I saw her. I knew you would appreciate her. "

She ask question about the menu and general activities, like if you adjusted for the ovens temperature here, etc. She seem quite pleased with Midnight answers. At the end, she sigh: " You were really ready to fly with your own wings. I had my doubt at first but it seem your mom judgement was accurate... well, as long as you learn to... "

She seem to realize and ponder something... She sigh and say: " Try to know the mares here ok? I know it might seem... urg, particular to you but each of them have a reason to work here and do what they do. And if its not them, try to make some friends here ok? Black at the entrance love banana protein milkshakes for exemple. As for the barmaid, his name is Silent Hill and as his name say, he is not the talking type. He is kind enough when you get to know him and he likes mocha flavored cupcake. "

You do realize that Sugar seem like a regular of the place and knows a lot... She probably worked a bit in the kitchen here at times.

"Sure. Yes. I am the fastest pony in whole Equestria. And yes- I am a wonderbolt." RD said eagerly.
    "Am I awesome? Or am I Awwwesome?!"
    Steam chuckle: " Please, you can't even keep up with me in the shack AND your awesomeness is something extremely well known across Equestria anyway. I wanted to know about what you likes, hows your family, your hobbies... "

13. - Top - End - #223
    Titan in the Playground

Did his mother knew... of the nature lf this place? "I'll do anything for you, Sugar Rush. Everything I know, my cutie mark.. what am I... I owe to you."

He blushed from the thought of getting to know the mares here...
    "You surely know them, very well, Sugar Rush."
    ___

"Ohhh.. ehhh..." RD scrartched behind her head. "Nothing special really.. umm.. want to race?!"

------
    My previouse Avater

14. - Top - End - #224
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Sugar look at Midnight with love when he say the first part and hugs him : " Awww, thank you! But you had great potential from the start Midnight, don't undermine your own accomplishements ok? Be proud of who you are! "

Sugar frown hearing that last sentence though and her tone get defensive: " Your mom knew this place nature ok, Miss Crystal is a old friend of hers. So don't judge me or any ponies who come here ok? Black is just a FRIEND. As for Silent Hill... well it's complicated. We wouldn't be able to stand each other on the long run. Beside, his true love his his work here. I usually seek company from a certain bat pony in particular when he is here. "

She blush, something you never saw before!

==========

Steam prone her on the bed and enter her tight again but don't move as he tower over her: " Truth or Dare Dash! Care to play it then? Or are you scared ? "

He knew he wasn't playing fair but as a changeling, he felt something weird from her emotions. He was curious and after his disater with Pinkie, he had decided he would help them he could. And in this position, he could connect to her easier and she would fall for the trap easier as she shivered from his touch and let down a single gasp.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-03-25 at 12:23 PM.

15. - Top - End - #225
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Emmerlaus View Post
    Sugar look at Midnight with love when he say the first part and hugs him : " Awww, thank you! But you had great potential from the start Midnight, don't undermine your own accomplishements ok? Be proud of who you are! "

Sugar frown hearing that last sentence though and her tone get defensive: " Your mom knew this place nature ok, Miss Crystal is a old friend of hers. So don't judge me or any ponies who come here ok? Black is just a FRIEND. As for Silent Hill... well it's complicated. We wouldn't be able to stand each other on the long run. Beside, his true love his his work here. I usually seek company from a certain bat pony in particular when he is here. "

She blush, something you never saw before!

==========

Steam prone her on the bed and enter her tight again but don't move as he tower over her: " Truth or Dare Dash! Care to play it then? Or are you scared ? "

He knew he wasn't playing fair but as a changeling, he felt something weird from her emotions. He was curious and after his disater with Pinkie, he had decided he would help them he could. And in this position, he could connect to her easier and she would fall for the trap easier as she shivered from his touch and let down a single gasp.
    Ooc:Silent Hill. Omg. Sound scary.

Midnight blushed. Did he said his thoughts outloud? So.. his mother was ok with all of this? Oook...

"I am not, in position to judge anypony. It's just so wierd..." he tilted his head. "Certain bat pony?"
    Sugar Rush blushing.. jt was.. cute

___

"Sure! Let's do it!"

------
    My previouse Avater

16. - Top - End - #226
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

OCC: Haha, like the game. Yeah, his non-talkive nature make him a bit scary. And only in our roleplay we can have a pony named Silent Hill without getting copyright strikes

Sugar shake a hood dismissively: " You don't need to learn about him... "

Twinkle come back and notice Sugar who she goes hug with a smile: " Miss Sugar! I didn't know you were back! "

Sugar chuckle and hugs her back: " I am, full a full week! And You are still as pretty as ever..."

She roll her eyes: " You must have mixed me with my sister. Are you gonna help in the kitchen today? "

Sugar shakes her head: " No actually, Midnight is my precious student. Please take care of him for me ok? "

Twinkle is surprised and look at Midnight for confirmation, almost like she don't believe it...

=================

He start to move, to her pleasure but slowly: " I start then, Truth or Dare? "

17. - Top - End - #227
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Emmerlaus View Post
    OCC: Haha, like the game. Yeah, his non-talkive nature make him a bit scary. And only in our roleplay we can have a pony named Silent Hill without getting copyright strikes

Sugar shake a hood dismissively: " You don't need to learn about him... "

Twinkle come back and notice Sugar who she goes hug with a smile: " Miss Sugar! I didn't know you were back! "

Sugar chuckle and hugs her back: " I am, full a full week! And You are still as pretty as ever..."

She roll her eyes: " You must have mixed me with my sister. Are you gonna help in the kitchen today? "

Sugar shakes her head: " No actually, Midnight is my precious student. Please take care of him for me ok? "

Twinkle is surprised and look at Midnight for confirmation, almost like she don't believe it...

=================

He start to move, to her pleasure but slowly: " I start then, Truth or Dare? "
    Midnight Snack raised an eyebrow for Sugar's attempt.to hide her.. love intrest?
    "You look quite surprised Ms. Twinkle... Sugar Rush is my teacher, and the most passionate and beatiful cook of whole Equestria." He said with a hint of blush.
    ___

"Dare! Duh!" RD grinned. "Go crazy! Wow me!"

------
    My previouse Avater

18. - Top - End - #228
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Midnight Snack raised an eyebrow for Sugar's attempt.to hide her.. love intrest?
    "You look quite surprised Ms. Twinkle... Sugar Rush is my teacher, and the most passionate and beatiful cook of whole Equestria." He said with a hint of blush.
    ___

"Dare! Duh!" RD grinned. "Go crazy! Wow me!"
    Twinkle gasp: " Wow, that mean we DID get a great cook this time around! We had to make the menu way simpler when Sugar Rush wasn't there."

Sugar chuckle: " Alright alright, enough with the compliments! Midnight, the hottess will be done soon, why don't you try to talk to one of them? They need food too you know but their order will have to be delivered throught that door," she point to the door at the other side of the kitchen. " Their is a staff dining room here. You can eat with the bat ponies if you want though, it's as you wish. The point is to try to make some friends ok? "

Sugar Rush get toward the exit: " Now if you excuse me, I wanna go to the pool, later! "

And Sugar Rush leave, just like that.

============

Steam had planned this. He stop moving and ask her to go on all four for this dare. Once she is, he whisper: " You will have to say, very loud, " I'm trash master, please forgive me!" between your loud screams of pleasure. "

The PROUD Rainbow probably didn't see it coming.

(In PM? Its not gonna get more ... then that)

19. - Top - End - #229
    Titan in the Playground

Midnight blinked, his eyes followed her flank. "Ok..." he waved after her. He cleaned the dished, and decided to join the dinning room of the staff.

------
    My previouse Avater

20. - Top - End - #230
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

In the Staff room, their is Storm Hugger, the black mare from before ( I came out with a good name for her) and also the purple bat pony mare... who jump at at Twinkle: " Little sis, are you ok?! I overheard Black joking about you were in tears earlier. What happened?! "

Twinkle hugs her: " Its ok sis. It was a misunderstanding. It's ok really. You worry too much about me."

She then turn to Midnight... she shift to worried to seductive: " Oh? You are new here? I'm Silky, nice to meet you. Here, let me do you the presentation."

She hugs him by the arm while pointing at everyoner: " This is Storm Hugger and the Black mare here is Destiny. We will all be your coworker from now on so be nice to us ok? "

Twinkle sigh: " Silky, don't tease him please. You can see he is inconfortable. "

She then notice his wing spread then frown, she look away: " Nevermind. Stallions.... sigh. "

Destiny nods to him and wave at him between two bite of her salad while Storm, who he is behind with, just turn a bit and nods before reterning to her meal.

========

For Steam, we can continue the next morning, going to the spa... and this time, Pinkie is intruding or RD is more... loving?

We could skip after the spa if needed, in the afternoon... Next should be dealing with either Pinkie or switching to Rarity...
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-03-27 at 04:58 PM.

21. - Top - End - #231
    Titan in the Playground

(I am bit confused of who is who)
    Midnight Snack blushed. "Ehh? what? It's not what you think Twinkle! I am not a creep or anything!" he panicked.

----------

RD:"Hey champ. Let's have a good time Ok? Just don't make a big deal out of it.."

------
    My previouse Avater

22. - Top - End - #232
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Twinkle Star: Bat sister with glasses
    Silky: Sexy bat pony sister with long hair
    Destiny: The dark eart pony mare who like reading cards
    Storm Hugger: Pink pegasis mare with a eyepatch

Twinkle roll her eyes while Silky chuckle: " he is just a normal stallion Twinkle, don't mind it too much. He clearly wasn't raise in those parts for him to be this reserved around us and working in the kitchen with you. Give him some slack ok? "

She smile weakly: " He IS nice. It was nice working with him."

============

Steam laugh, embrace her: " This IS a date. Im gonna tease the hell out of you about it later but FINE... I'll be taking this with a grain of salt for now. "

He walk next to her, walking normally. He just seem happy and they could look like two friends going to the spa...

Once there, he see two mares welcome him: " Hello, how we might help you? "

" Steam, took a reservation two days ago? "

" Ah right, the steam bath first right? It's only you two who are there this close this morning, lucky you!"

She bring you there and the steam feel great. Once theya re alone in there, he hugs her and tease her a bit with a surprise kiss and hug... Their towels fall off...

23. - Top - End - #233
    Titan in the Playground

Midnight Snack was embarresed. "Well... I.. grew up at Starswirl's castle.." he wasn"t sure if mentioning Deepwood would be a good idea...
    Sure. They officaly have made up... but some tensions are always there.
    Officaly Deepwood accepted Midnight as he was, but Midnight Snack doubted, it wasn't painful for Deepwood to let go of his dream for "Warrior Boy." (Though his sister fulfilled it...)
    "Sugar Rush has taught me everything I know." He added.
    "Well, you are very good at the kitchen Ms. Twinkle...and a very nice pony, so I just have behaved as I should have..."
    ___

"Ha. Maybe the Spa not THAT bad..."

(Maybe good scene to meet Rarity?)

------
    My previouse Avater

24. - Top - End - #234
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Destiny seem to listen to everything then finish her salada in one gulp and make sign to Midnight to come sit next to her: " Im gonna read your hooves if you want! I can also read tea leaves! "

Silky smile and bring Midnight to her table: " Its part of thenew guys initiation to get their hooves read by Destiny. Trust me, she's good at it! But finish your meal first ok? "

Silky then go sit with her sister where they speak in low tone squeaks. Even Midnight cant understand what they are saying. He is too busy eating next to Destiny and with Storm Hugger in front of him. She have a gourd next to her she drink directly from. Different from the sight she gave in the salon. A bit less dignified, like she is relaxing.

Destiny is... happily chatting to him about her travels and some funny stories that happen in this place. Like the last cook assistant who tried to take Sugar Rush for himself and ended up burned and ended up fleeing the place with a diharea and burning mouth in the same time on top of that.

Midnight know full well that Sugar Rush have a limit and once you cross it, She will let you know. If you push it... it wont end well. But its the first time hearing such revenge stories. You think it might have being exaggerated however for story purposes.

Storm Hugger seem to just enjoy listening to Destiny.

=========

Steam chuckle: " You and Pinkie really drainedme yesterday. That's gonna be the maximum Im doing today. Beside, Im sure the ponies here give better massages then I do. "

(If we meet Rarity, she will be oustraged they arent wearing theirtowels properly. She is a lady after all.)

25. - Top - End - #235
    Titan in the Playground

Midnight was amazed the whole new world he have discovered- he thought he knew Sugar Rush well.. but aparently not well enough.
    Those mares were intresting too.
    "Well.. I'll just wash the dishes.." he has collected them. "If you won't be busy later.." he turned to destiny. "I would enjoy a hoof reading.. it does sound exotic."

__
    Rarity was thede blinking. "Rainbow Dash! Good to see you here! And with.." she blushed and giggled. "Oh, honestly I was afarid you aren't i to stallions at all!"
    RD "hey.. don't blow it for me, Rarity!"

------
    My previouse Avater

26. - Top - End - #236
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Silky rise up: " Nope you won't! Your job is done soldier, I'll do the dishes. "

Twinkle sigh: " Sis, that should be my line. I'm supposed to do that. "

Silky hugs her sister: " Yeah but we have a newbie. And he needs the grand tour. You'll be better at it then I am. "

While they argue back in forth, Storm Hugger rise up a bit shakily and wish everypony Good Night. She seem drunk a bit.

Destiny seems like she wanna say something but she don't know to who. Like she's confused about all those ponies talking in same time.

=======

(Im rewritting Rarity intro. It was too lazy to my tastes, sorry.)

Rarity had a rough time in dragon lands. Spike had a new friend and was safe now but she was glad to be back in a pony city with the right commodities to live confortably. All this sulfur smell was sticking to her even if she took a bubbly bath at home.

She planned a early trip to the spa. First the sauna to relax and then aromatherapy session. Only after she was sure she was smelling good would she allow herself to have a massage.

She didn't expect to have a couple in the sauna when she got in. Their wasn't a lot of ponies who came here so early in the morning. But turns out it was RD and.. a stallion?!

Rarity gasped at what they were doing, feeling herself blushing: " G-Good moning Rainbow Dash. Please refrain from more then that. We have to think of those who comes after us after all."

RD shrug and put back her towel while Steam was doing the same. He knew Rarity was his next target and my gosh, she was dazzling looking!

She comes in: " Although Im glad to finally see you with a stallion. You are usually so reserved about such matter with me. "

RD: " That's because we don't see romance the same way Rarity, that's all. His name is Steam Roller by the way. "

Steam nods to Rarity: " It's a pleasure to meet you miss Rarity"

He wondered if his athlete physique would have any effect. He wished he could use his pheromone spell to be sure but in a enclosed space like this, it would cause bad result. he had put the towel around his hips to hide his "tools" but Rarity could see his ripped belly with a beautiful 6 pack there. He wondered if her look would wander on him.

Unfortunatly, it didn't seem to be the case. She did at first glance but was now avoiding looking at him except at his face. A proper lady indeed.

Rarity teased RD a bit: " I was still thinking you might be secretly into mare RD. "

RD: " H-hey, dont ruin my chances Rarity! Beside, you are more flinging both way then I ever did."

Rarity blush: " I... Fine let's drop the subject. Wanna know what happened to Spike recently? "

She begin to tell what happened in dragon lands and Steam is listening. Her story is interesting. He avoid looking at her directly and beside, their is RD between the two of them.

He wondered how he should learn more about Rarity. She was a tricky one this one. He would need to be someone important he think to get her attention. This was only a theory though and he wasn't sure it would work.

RD rise up after her story: " Well thatw as interesting. Im sorry Rarity but we will get out now or we will get all wrinkled. It was nice to see you again, thx for the story in dragon lands. I definitly need to head there for a trip eventually."

Rarity chuckle: " It is indeed a place more interesting for you then it is for me. Have a nice day Rainbow. It was nice to meet you mister Steam."

She waves at them as they leave the spa. RD seem a bit... protective. They had to take a shower and then both would get a massage...

STeam chuckle and hugs her once they are alone: " Jealous much? You think she could sweep me up my hooves? "

27. - Top - End - #237
    Titan in the Playground

Midnight Snack blushed. "But..." he left his foreleg hanging, not sure how to argue.
    He looks worried, going after Storm Hugger, offering her supporting wing. "Where is your room M'lady?" He has asked using his polite tone.
    ___

RD groaned, trying to move her pony with blow. "Pfff. Like you has a chance with her. You might have abs" she nudged him. "But you have to be fancy. That or a drunken AJ." She added with an evil smirk.

------
    My previouse Avater

28. - Top - End - #238
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Storm Hugger seem surprised to see Midnight pop up. She even rose up a bit. She reach for her mane and quickly grab... a inhaler? She spray it in her mouth. A flagrance of rose is in the air now. Seem like its a mouth washer of some sort?

She answer as she put that back in her mane. " Room 233. Thank you. "

As you reach the room, she say : " You really are a gentlecolt... Wait a moment ok? I have a gift for you and It's not wrapped up... "

Does Midnight wait or excuse himself?

==============

Steam make a mental note of it. Might be useful for his next disguise.

" If you say so Rainbow. Now, how about we head to that massage next? "

Steam wonder if they give a " extra" here but he doubt it. Beside, he did it so much yesterday that he wasn't in the mood.

29. - Top - End - #239
    Titan in the Playground

Midnight blushed. "It's quite late ma'am.. and a gift?" He shifted nervously, "w..we better talk about it, properly tommorow... right?"
    _
    (Ehhh.. not sure what to do next)

------
    My previouse Avater

30. - Top - End - #240
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Midnight blushed. "It's quite late ma'am.. and a gift?" He shifted nervously, "w..we better talk about it, properly tommorow... right?"
    _
    (Ehhh.. not sure what to do next)
    Storm Hugger chuckle and hugs Midnight: " Alright, I won't force you then. But let me give you the traditionnal bat pony parting gift at least. "

She kiss Midnight on the cheek, and look a bit smug doing it. She whisper: " Good Night Midnight. "

She part from the embrace. Her parfume is still lingering in the air as she close the door behind her...

==========

The hooves massage was divine and Storm and RD reunited together at the pool... and Rarity was there. In her bikini. If Steam didnt had so much action yesterday, he would have a hard time hiding his attraction. But now, he tried to be respectful of RD feeling and only tried to catch a glimpse when RD was not looking.

Rarity seemed to enjoy swimming... and RD too as it seem a activity both Rariy and RD seem to enjoy together. Steam excuse himself and lay on a beach chair, relaxing.

He was almost dozing off when he notiuce that RD is still in the pool, seemingly training as she was going back in forth doing lenghts. Rarity however, had sat next to him...

(You can make her try to be friendly with Steam now. Formal introduction and what not)