New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: MLP roleplay// Seed Giver: Mistmane Legacy

Midnight Snack blushed, and his wings perked up, his legs felt wobbly.
    "G..goo..d ..night.." he floated, with goofy smile

-----------
    "Hello, sweety. I think we haven't introduced ourselves properly.. my name is Rarity. I really am glad, to see Rainbow Dash, finally going out with stallion." she said warmly
    but still somewhat rserved.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

2. - Top - End - #242
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

As Midnight returned to the dining room, only Destiny was still here. It seem she did a card reading for herself and is meditating now.

You hear girly chuckle in the kitchen. It seem Silky and Twinkle are inside, doing the dishes.

=======

Steam smile at her: " Im surprised you say that. I believe our dear Rainbow is just... hard to keep up with most stallions. You need a lot of energy to keep up with her and patience for her to open up. But I'm getting there. "

Rainbow was on the other side of the pool now, he wasn't afraid of her hearing what he just said.

He ask Rarity: " Its a honor to meet you miss Rarity. You and your friends saved the world countless times. Didn't expect I would meet 3 of them when traveling to Poniville. Is it hard? COordinate a personnal life and saving Equestria all the time? "
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-04-14 at 02:32 PM.

3. - Top - End - #243
    Titan in the Playground

Midnight adjusting his collar and turning to Destiny.
    "Good evening Ms. Destiny... oh. excuse me, I didn't meant to interupt you.."

-------
    Rarity smiled. "Well, don't tell Rainbow Dash, I said it.. but she IS spectacular. I'm really happy for her for finding a stallion like you."

She giggled at his question. "Well, those emergencies, do not happen on daily basis, so I am fine. I even have opened shops at Manehatten and Canterlot." she looked over him, but as proffesional. "You could have a succesful career as model." she added. "What is your occupation, if you dont' me asking?"

------
    My previouse Avater

4. - Top - End - #244
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Destiny open her eyes... They are pure white for a moment before returning to normal. She blink a few times, invite you to come sit: " COme come, sit next to me! "

She takes the cards, put it back in a pile and shuffle like a pro. Then she put the card on the table next to her, where Midnight would sit.

" Their is no better way for me to know a pony then to use my gift. Cmon, shuffle the cards and pick three of them and put them in front of you! "

===========

Steam put fingers up: " One, I'm not that special. Im just patient and I have a acute sense for psychology and ponies. Second, I AM a model. A Underwear model to be exact. You wouldn't recognize me though, the pictures never show my face."

5. - Top - End - #245
    Titan in the Playground

"Um.. ok. I will glad to." Midnight said, and sat next to her, picking three cards.

------

"Oh. Wow. Well, I did have a feeling about you. I am not surprised at all!" Rarity wad impressed

------
    My previouse Avater

6. - Top - End - #246
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Now that the cards are put in front of him, she ask to flip the one of the left. Its a pony gathering apple on a ladder from a apple tree but the card is upside down. She touch the card, concentrate on it and say:

" This one represent your past. You love your family but it had not being a easy situation in the past. You wanted to be acknowledged but it was hard. You had some support from your effort but it didn't always pay off. "

She turn to you: " Had trouble at home sweetie boy? I can guess a bit more but are you willing to talk about it? "

=======

Steam nods: " Thank you. You must train regularly yourself to be be in shape. Of course, not like RD but you have a lovely figure. "

He meant that she must not TRAIN like Rainbow but that could be misinterpretated.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-04-14 at 06:46 PM.

7. - Top - End - #247
    Titan in the Playground

Midnight blushed. "Umm.. well, it's kind of embarssing.. umm.. my father is a good pony... but he had.. expectations of me.. to be like him.." he found himself opening up
    ------------

Rarity blushed. "Oh.. are.. my hips that swolled up?!" she has asked with worry.
    "It' must because of Pinkie's parties.." she started to rant

------
    My previouse Avater

8. - Top - End - #248
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Her smile is recomforting: " Do not worry. Im sure he is. I saw it was a dad issue but wasn't sure you would be honest if I pointed it out. Ok, next card! "

The next card is a pony in a crowd of griffin but on the right side this time. She say: " this card represent a change in your situation. You are in a new situation, in a adventure. You came to the inn in hope of gaining something you didn't have at home. To be out of the shadows you were stuck in andyou wanted to try to get out of that shell of yours. "

She turn to you. She smile at you sweetly, expecting you to confirm or deny that...

============

Steam smile at her. He try to be kind but it sound akward as it feel weird for him to be sincirely nice: " Do not worry, you have your own charms. The side of your hips is not as important as the size of your waist. You shouldn't worry about your figure, the training you are doing is enough to keep it. However... Rainbow have so much stamina that she need a stallion who can keep up with her in lots of ways if you catch my drift. That is why you probably didn't saw her with a stallion before as its a hurdle most stallions can't give her. Everyone have basic expectations on what they want on a partner and it's not just the looks. Some mares want compagny, the others want a husband... Me and Rainbow simply have the stamina the other want and good enough looks to make the fire going. As for the rest, we will see how it goes. We don't want to complicate things. "

He turn to her, asking her with a suave smile: " And you Miss Rarity, do you know what you want? "

He did not expect to charm her as Steam... he had prepared a other identity for Rarity to use against her. So he believed he should remain as Steam with her for now. he wanted to question her to make sure his next identity would be perfect. He heard she was difficult to please after all. And... just in case... he secretly released some magic pheromone. Not a lot but just a bit. Their wasn't a lot of ponies anyway and those who were already there keep looking at them sneakily from far away since their group was so good looking.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-04-15 at 01:03 AM.

9. - Top - End - #249
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Emmerlaus View Post
    Her smile is recomforting: " Do not worry. Im sure he is. I saw it was a dad issue but wasn't sure you would be honest if I pointed it out. Ok, next card! "

The next card is a pony in a crowd of griffin but on the right side this time. She say: " this card represent a change in your situation. You are in a new situation, in a adventure. You came to the inn in hope of gaining something you didn't have at home. To be out of the shadows you were stuck in andyou wanted to try to get out of that shell of yours. "

She turn to you. She smile at you sweetly, expecting you to confirm or deny that...

============

Steam smile at her. He try to be kind but it sound akward as it feel weird for him to be sincirely nice: " Do not worry, you have your own charms. The side of your hips is not as important as the size of your waist. You shouldn't worry about your figure, the training you are doing is enough to keep it. However... Rainbow have so much stamina that she need a stallion who can keep up with her in lots of ways if you catch my drift. That is why you probably didn't saw her with a stallion before as its a hurdle most stallions can't give her. Everyone have basic expectations on what they want on a partner and it's not just the looks. Some mares want compagny, the others want a husband... Me and Rainbow simply have the stamina the other want and good enough looks to make the fire going. As for the rest, we will see how it goes. We don't want to complicate things. "

He turn to her, asking her with a suave smile: " And you Miss Rarity, do you know what you want? "

He did not expect to charsdwezzzsrzdaSdsam her as Steam... he had prepared a other identity for Rarity to use against her. So he believed he should remain as SterrrrrRswfr keep looking at them sneakily from far away since their group was so good looking.
    Mizzdnight Snack blinked. He wasn't sure Destiny actually has mystical powers- but even if she "just" calculated those readinga by reading his behavior, it was impressing.
    "Wow.. you.. good at this." Feeling akward, that she has revealed such intimate details with such ease.
    He didn't dared to look directly at her eyes- what else would she reveal?!
    _

Rarity has listened with enthusiasm- discussing feelings of others and generaly what RD and AJ reffered as "Sissy talk", was exactly what Rarity loved to talk about. She had a spirit of an artist, and as dress maker, she also enjoyed figuring what colors and texture would mark the qualities of her customers and friends.
    Not everypony knew how to explain and express their feelings, and not to speak of feelings of others.
    "Well, it does clearify quite a lot about the subject. I am just ashamed I couldn't have figured it out myself... I would have been more sensitive to Ms. Dash"

Rarity paused at his question. "Well... my needs are more humble. I simply want a handsome charming gentelcolt, who would treat me like a lady, and never take me for granted..." she cooed a bit as she fantasied.

------
    My previouse Avater

10. - Top - End - #250
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Destiny seem to see his embarassement, she blink, look away guiltly: " The bat pony here find it fascinating, they have nothing to hide for the most part. Those two cards are usually the most embarrassing ones as the the next one represent your future. We can stop here if you don't want to know though... "

============

" Wow, was this pony so romanticly fantasizing that it ruined her romances?! Sure seem like it, " Steam thought.

Steam decide to release more pheromone because what he is gonna ask next might upset her otherwise.

He smile at her but it look a bit smug: " So you are that type huh... And in how many relationship you were that lasted more then a year then? "

(the answer is obviously none. In our game, I think she got her heart broken by Prince Blueblood and no longer have "charming prince" fantasies but she does have fantasies still. She had a few unsuccessful crushes or romance but it lasted a few months only... and never in Poniville, only in the big cities where shes away from home.

So she will probably dodge the issue by asking HIM the same question or saying her job make her travel a lot and each time she hoped the pony of her dream would move in Poniville it doesnt end up as she hoped. Its one of her hidden criteria or romance, once she might not have realized herself...

And later on, she will probably ask Steam to work for her in Poniville as one of her models for lingerie...)
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-04-16 at 08:42 AM.

11. - Top - End - #251
    Titan in the Playground

"No.. that.. fine. I am.. curiose." Midnight said, blushed but determined. He picked the third card

===========

Her pupils for a moment darted to the side. "Oh, look at me absorbing all the attention!" she waved and giggled. "How about you? Did you had, any long lasting relationships?"

------
    My previouse Avater

12. - Top - End - #252
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

On this one, she stop Midnight from turning it himself. She flip it, blink, put it back on the table. She put all her cards in one swoop back in their box and put the card he picked in her mane. She smile at him, rise up:

" If you really wanna know your future though, my services aren't free. This card is in particular is actually special. If you need further convincing, their is actually something in your luggage. Something you didn't noticed. From what I can tell, it's from your dad. Whatever you choose, I hope we can take good care of each other. You seem very dependable. See you around! "

You seem dizzy for a moment there and you blink a few times... and then Destiny is gone! You hear her charming laughter in the corridor behind you.

What should Midnight do now? He can still catch up to her, go in the kitchen or if he cannot wait, go back to his room to check her claims?

=========

Steam lie of course: " Of course! Sure I might seem not like the type but I did have a two serious relationship before. Sometimes, you get tired of fooling around and you find somepony special enough to be more intimate with. But in Rainbow case, I would have to consider to move in Poniville. My previous serious girlfriends were all in Appleloose, where my work is. So it's a lot to consider as you can guess and we didn't open up that much to me yet so - "

It then hit Rarity that he works in Appleloosa! Their is apple clotching there but it was mostly utilily outfit and coybow attire, she didn't expect their was a market there for lingerie! It must be one of thus magazine for adult that she heard about!

She interrupt Steam...

13. - Top - End - #253
    Titan in the Playground

Midnight left confused and curiose.. but he deciced to let her go for now. He carefully walked into the kitchen, checking if he isn't disturbing anything

----------

'Wait wait.. a clothing shop. at Apploza?!'

------
    My previouse Avater

14. - Top - End - #254
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

The two sisters are done doing the dishes it seem. They cleaned the whole kitchen and they seem to be hiding something behind their back...

" We made something for you... Tada! "

They reveal what they made. It's a simple yogurt in a cup with cereals and, wild strawberries, banana slice and a dit of honey. Simple enough for even children to make but it's a sweet attention.

Twinkle Star is blushing while her sister Silky is all smile. While blushing, she whisper: " " It's not that difficult to make but sis thought we should treat you for your first day at work...

" Nonsense, it was Twinkle's idea hihihi! "

" Sis! It... It was OUR idea actually. "

=============

Steam blink: " Well yeah, even cowboy need to dress up. I thought you would know? "

It seem he didn't get what Rarity meant...

(don't forget, she went to Appleloosa before and she didnt see a need or interest for the ponies there for special fashion. After all, its a hot place where they wear utility clothing mostly. So finding out he is a model in Appleloosa, she need to ask how it,s possible... and him to explain he works actually for a adult magazine, not a clotching shop)
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-04-19 at 02:15 PM.

15. - Top - End - #255
    Titan in the Playground

Midnight blushed. "Oh.. you.. shouldn't have..." embarssed.
    "It does looks good.. thank you...." he getting closer.

------

"Umm.. well, last time I visited there, they weren't so much into fashion- even I not that much into fashion when I am visitng there!"

------
    My previouse Avater

16. - Top - End - #256
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Midnight find the taste is good but he is eating it on his hooves instead of sitting down.

Twinkle notice, ask: " Humm, you want to head back in the dining room? Ah dont worry, Ill clean the bowl and the spoon."

Silky seem to be less thoughtful and is more curious: " So Midnight, what do you think of your first day here so far? "

======

Steam roll his eyes but look hesitant now : " You are mistaken. They arent really interested in fashion per say. I... don't want to say more sorry. Their is a reason Im working on a false name and that my picture don't show my face. I don't want my work there to be judged as something indecent and ruin future job career. Not that I am doing something indecent but underwear model are often judged too easily. So don't ask me more then that ok? It's already hard enough since I have to pretend I'm a... "cough" something else at home. "

Steam was clearly on the defensive now... He didn't think this throught apparently!
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-04-20 at 07:14 AM.

17. - Top - End - #257
    Titan in the Playground

"No, it's quite fine, Ms. Twinkle." Midnight shaken his head.
    He blushed at Silky's question. "Well, it most defiently.. diffrent from what I had in mind."

---------------

Rarity blushed. "Ohh.. I.. see." she paused. "I didn't meant to hurt you, I was just curiose!"

------
    My previouse Avater

18. - Top - End - #258
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Silky eye suddenly grow wary : " Oh really? You don't seem the type to try to push one of us but I'll warn you still: Nopony here touch Twinkle unless she want to. Don't break that rule and we will get along. "

Twinkle sigh: " Sigh, you are too protective. I can defend myself just fine. "

Silky turn to her: " Yeah I know. But you can't blame me for loving your sweet self isnt it," she say and kiss her sister on her cheek and chuckle playfully.

She then hug Midnight like it was normal and they were long acquantance and kiss him on his own cheek. It seem likes shes used to bat ponies customs and Midnight is not.

" Welcome to the ... ! I hope you'll like it! Now if you excuse me, I'm gonna join Sugar to the bath. Be naughty you two!"

"Sis!!!"

Silky chuckle and bounce out of the kitchen.

OCC: Whats the name of the place again?

=======

Steam sigh in relief: " It's fine, don't worry about it..."

But Rarity curiosity wasn't satisfied. She had trouble selling her own lingerie. Ponies either were too shy to try it or tried to steal it under their clotches. It was hard to sell in this cosiety. And yet, they are a company that sell ONLY underwears ?!

This... could be a answer to a problem that have being bothering her for so long! She MUST learn more about him.

But before she could say anything else, Rainbow was rising up from the pool and coming back: " Aaaah that was good. Now I can relax. "

She look suspiciously at the two of them: " What were you doing? "

Steam: " Talking about our work, mostly. "

The spa pony suddenly call: " Its mister Steam turn for his massage. "ç

Steam nod: " See you later, "ladies" "

He give a playful poke to Rainbow on her behind before jumping out of reach and following the spa pony mare...

Rarity turn to Rainbow, whisper in a conspirating tone: " Darling, I think we found a medium toward Steam! You knew he was a underwear model?! "

19. - Top - End - #259
    Titan in the Playground

Midnight squeaked with terror from the intimidation. "I'll never..."

Midnight's face reddened from the hug and the kiss.
    Sugar.. in the bath? the thought made his wings to perk up.
    "Well, Silky is surely,, eh.. energetic.." he chuckled nervously.

OOC: Did we ever decided on name?
    ------------------

RD:"No way! When did he tell you that? How did I haven't knew it?!"

------
    My previouse Avater

20. - Top - End - #260
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Twinkle smile: " She sure is... I'm not sure how long you'll stay here but don't worry about what she said. She just is very protective toward me. Shes my best sister best friend. "

Her smile is tender when she mention her sister. They clearly love each other.

Twinkle continue: " You know what to do during your spare time here? The kitchen is only opened for a few hours. If you want it to be opened during the whole day, you can create a serie of snacks for them to use with their drinks. Normally, even I can do them. As for hobbies, we have a recreation room for the staff, with books and puzzle and a few games. Be mindful that the room have to stay clean so don't bring food or do dirty stuff in there. I love to hang out there myself. "

========

(LOL He did told RD but I guess she was hypnotise by his body XD)

Rarity chuckle: " Well with a body like that. It's not very surprising. But what is most fascinating is that I believe he works for a fashion magazine. Dear, if you don't mind, I wouldd like to hang out with him a little more. If I play my cards right, maybe I could plus my own underwear collection into whatever magazine he is working for. Selling them at the boutique was not very successful for me. Beside, I wanna make sure he is the right stallion for you. Please tell me you don't mind! "

She use a pleading look toward RD...

21. - Top - End - #261
    Titan in the Playground

Midnight blinked. 'Well, I am sure, there are always more chores to do here.. I am not sure how much spare time I'll have..' he said a bit nervously

=========

RD looked away.
    She never admitted it, but sometimes she was envy at Rarity's femininty. (and curves). RD was honestly afraid, she will steal Steam, but she won't admit it.
    'What ever.' she looked away.

------
    My previouse Avater

22. - Top - End - #262
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Twinkle laugh: " You would be surprised. You didn't met the cleaning staff because they work during the night. What, you don't have a hobby? "

===========

Rarity is enough sensitive to catch the hint: " Well, on second thought, I don't want my underwear colection to be sold in ANY magazine. I'll look at my options first I guess. "

Rarity try to switch subject: " Did you know, I went with Twilight at the Dragon lands recently! Spike had being convoked by the Dragon Lord and..."

She told the story to the best she could to make it interesting...

23. - Top - End - #263
    Titan in the Playground

'Hobby?' Midnight Snack blinked. 'Ehh.. snacking?' he guessed with an akward smile.

=========

again not sure how to continue..
    that mostly why it took time..

------
    My previouse Avater

24. - Top - End - #264
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Twinkle sigh, shake her head: " You definitly need to come with me to the recreation room with me. Cmon, come with me."

Twinkle seem friendly enough and dn't have any ulterior motives...

========

(You could show that Rainbow IS interested in the dragon lands? You know, make her in good mood and jealous of Rarity somehow? Or make it her turn to go to the massages and same for Rarity? )

I know you are having a rought time, we can stop this roleplay if you have that much trouble with it...
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-05-03 at 12:20 AM.

25. - Top - End - #265
    Titan in the Playground

Midnight Snack was a bit of workaholic, despite his young age:
    He felt constant need to prove himself useful.
    He stood, looking at the kitchen, quite conflicted.

In the end, his mother and Sugar's request to open won.
    "..Very well, Ma'am." He tried to overcome his negletic emotions with distant politness
    _____

'No way! Dragon Lord? Spike the Dragon Lord?! How in the world have I missed that!" RD gasped.
    'How is this Ember? Is she awesome?! I got to visit the Dragon Lands someday!"

------
    My previouse Avater

26. - Top - End - #266
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

She lead Midnight Snack to the recreation room. It turns out it look very nice. The decoration is tasteful with scenary painting and a few potted plants. Their is a strange device in a corner that Midnight never saw before.

What Twinkle is aiming for is a wardrobe however. When she open it, you see tons of games and puzzles stacked with each other....

Twinkle smile at him: " Would you like to try a puzzle or one of the game here for today? "

=============

Rarity chuckle at her friend excitement: " Most dragons are confrontationnal, you shouldnt get angry at them if they are to you. Outsmarting at worst, befriending them if you can. Now, I think it's our turn for the massage. "

After a nice massage, you guys have ended the spa session...

Steam turn to Rainbow and Rarity: " It was a pleasure to meet you ladies. Maybe we can do this again sometime."

(I suggest you make RD have something planned, like visiting her parents. So that Rarity can spend some time with him. But of course, make RD give him a sweet goodbye lol)

27. - Top - End - #267
    Titan in the Playground

Midnight had conflicting emotions about this room. Most of his foalhood, he spent trying to be the "little warrior", his father dreamed about, and when he has found his cutie mark, he worked hard, trying to show he IS destined for this, so his parents will be proud at him.
    "...Very well. I'll play along with what ever you pick." He said, using his politness armor.
    __

RD looked at the sky. "Ah! Pony feathers! I am late!" She cursed.
    "I have to go.." she said, and pushed Steam to the wall, showing dominance, despite her small slim figure, looking intimadting.
    "You aren"t leaving Poniville yet. Unless you want me to rainboom your flank all the way to the moon and beyond."
    She kissed him passionatly.
    "I"ll be back in two days." She said.
    "And feed Tank!" She commanded as she flew up to the sjy
    Rarity giggled. "Well, Ms. Dash is quite the mare. Isn't she?"

------
    My previouse Avater

28. - Top - End - #268
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Twinkle nods: " Then we will go with something luck related but fun. Something like... ah, Frogs and curses! "

She get a board game and bring it to the table , open it.

" It's game where your token represent your character who need to survive in fairy tails world in one piece..."

She pick the white token, let you pick the token of your choice. Once you get started, the game is very fun. You need to roll a dice and pick a according cards of where you landed and read it. The texts written on them can be funny or dramatic and feel like a parody of traditionnal fairy tales.

Midnight actually win the game... Twinkle point out: " Well you ended up finishing the game after vomiting sugar, spice and " everything nice... but you made it! "

She chuckle... she finally ask: " Again? "

==========

Steam was surprised by Rainbow attitude but he could feel her sincerity. He chuckle once shes gone then suddenly look embarassed as he answer Rarity: "She really is yes. Humm, who is Tank? I suppose it's her pet but I don't even know where RD lives... Can you help me, please?
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-05-06 at 08:30 AM.

29. - Top - End - #269
    Titan in the Playground

Midnight Snack started the game, being stiff a bit- he had feeling his mother would have disposed the game as 'absurdic".
    But one card, has shattered his armor and he found himself laughing and enjoying the game quite a lot.

He snickered at the last game. "Sure!" He happily agreed.

_____

"Uh. Tank is her tortoise pet. She love him mlre than anything in the world, since he saved her from the canyon eels." Rarity has explained. "And sure. I can show you. But you will have to carry me to her house- she shaped it herself from clouds!"

------
    My previouse Avater

30. - Top - End - #270
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Soon, Destiny show up and same for Silky and they join you guys for a third game. With more players, its even more fun!

You all had a great time when finally, Twinkle yawn first. Then the others end up yawning to. " Well let's call it a night. Let's do this again sometime! "

You all exchange chuckle and speak about the last game as you all leave the community room...

(Midnight should get to bed too, its getting late. Maybe check his luggages?)

=========

(I love when you are doing some initiative!)

Steam nods, take her in a princess hold. She hold her arms around him. Shes strangely well composed despise Steam being so good looking. Well she saw her fair shair of models so she must be used to it.

The house is simple enough in design with lots of Wonderbolt posters. Rainbow reallyis a tombow. Steam discover in the same time that she really love that indiana Jones pony novel (I cant pinpoint the name right now)

She let her walk on her feet: " Hard to reach but the floor seem to be made to accomodate all ponies. "