New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202136 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Default Re: Land of the 6 Kingdoms 2: Please Let This Be A Normal Interdimensional Field Trip

"Greetings, I'm with the Harmony Fleet," Mossy began, displaying her pin. "We are here to try and mediate this disagreement between Deliverance and the Kingdom of Honesty. I was told I could find Zenith Postal here. Is there some problem?"
    Last edited by Humble Master; 2018-06-26 at 03:17 PM.

2. - Top - End - #302
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Land of the 6 Kingdoms 2: Please Let This Be A Normal Interdimensional Field Trip

"Yeah, and how is anyone hurting ponies?" Dawn chimed in.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

3. - Top - End - #303
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Rocket frown: " The deliveries are normally on Fridays. Yesterday WASNT a Friday and you are short of supplies?! I need to report this to your higher up. You are clearly just a provider of supplies to those refuges of the Kingdom of Kindness. I'm not sure if those supplies are yours to seel either. A full investigation of your activities will be done in the future. Thank you for your time. Cmon guys, we are done here,"

His tone is cold and determined. He want to make her talk by making her realize he is going directly to report her clinics activities. He might not be 100% of this kingdoms laws but shes was too nervous to not be hiding something!

4. - Top - End - #304
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan researched and sniffed the documents, trying to look for good explanation- pooonies are good! They couldn't lie on porpuse!
    Could they?
    And then, unintentionaly played "good cop"

"Not that we actually blame you at all, we just think, that there were some misunderstanding, that must be cleared out- especialy when there are so muuuuch tension around!"
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

5. - Top - End - #305
    Colossus in the Playground

Spoiler: Rocket, Nessy, Roxan
    Show

W-wait! Hold on! The nurse pony chased after the three of them.

You don't think we STOLE these goods, did you?! She exclaimed.

You have to admit, the ledger is VERY strange. Evanescent pointed out. Delivery, yesterday?

Ergh, fine. Look, we met a delivery pony selling to the Honestian clinic. We paid them off, to sell to us, instead. I mean, we need the medicine more than they do, have you seen how empty our inventory is, constantly? She looks exascerbated. I don't even know what Bishop Ring does with all that stuff!

Spoiler: Mossy, Roxan
    Show

Yeah, i'm Zenith Postal. The stallion identified. Pencilneck here, thought it was his business to impose his stupid rules on us.

He does this every day. The other pony rolled his eyes. I go around making sure exports to the Kingdom of Honesty, and Mr. Postal comes after me for making sure what's being sold to good Honestians isn't dangerous.

If they sell a poisoned apple, nopony's going to buy from them in the future! Why would they even start?! He replied.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

6. - Top - End - #306
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

No problem then, excepting the problem which plagued the whole of Deliverance, Mossy realized.

"Zenith, I was wondering what laws or regulations the Honestians have imposed upon Deliverance recently," Mossy began. "I would also like to know how they communicated the reasoning for any rules they seek to enforce here." She then turned to Pencilneck.

"The same question to you. What laws are being placed upon Deliverance? Do you know who is responsible for choosing to bring Honestian law to this community, and why they decided that? How have the Honestians communicated with the Ponies of Deliverance regarding their position in the kingdom."

7. - Top - End - #307
    Titan in the Playground

"Bishop Ring?" Roxan ponderer.
    "Can we meet him?_

------
    My previouse Avater

8. - Top - End - #308

Show

You probably could. He's in the compound not far away. She indicated.

Assuming you went towards the compound, you could immediately see it as one of the few masonry buildings, surrounded by tents that seemed to be arranged in such a way that the building was the primary hub of activity. You saw ponies loading crates onto dozens of carts, though what was within wasn't immediately clear.

At the center of the compound, the door was blocked by four huge stallions in thick metal plating. This wasn't the light but practical barding that guards wore, but the kind of suit of armor one would wear to war. They stood at attention, ready, and quite disciplined. As you approached, the one closest lowered his spear to block your path.

I haven't seen you before. Identify. He exclaimed authoritatively.

Spoiler: Mossy, Dawn
    Show

Necessary safety regulations to ensure that what's being sold to good Honestian ponies is of the highest quality. Pencilneck assures the group.

Zenith Postal looks like he's about to reply, but stops himself. *sigh* you all didn't come all this way to hear us bicker about taxes and food regulations, right? He says flatly. You can probably already see how it's affecting ponies.

Our reasoning is simple: The glorious Kingdom of Honesty needs to look out for our own interests. While we are more than happy to help our friends from the Kingdom of Kindness in their time of need, they are still guests in our land. Our laws have kept our great society safe, stable, and prosperous since the Fall of Discord. We know that the Kindnessians have their own...anarchistic ways, but this land was made ready by Honestian hooves.

9. - Top - End - #309
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Rocket make a step foward: " Rocket Blast, captain of the Whinnylight. I am here to see Bishop Ring immediatly. I have being given the authority to investigate some matters involving both Kingdoms compound. I also request that you stop charging your cargos until we are leaving. "

10. - Top - End - #310
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

"Apologies, I was not direct," Mossy began.

"As you say Zenith, I've seen how the Honestian's laws are effecting Deliverance. Some of the regulations on produce are forcing local growers to drastically raise their prices." She then turned to Pencilneck.

"Are these laws being applied solely to exports? Or are Honestian regulations being enforced on internal matters of Deliverance? Why was a such a large guard force sent to this camp? Why are the taxes being levied on Deliverance referred to as money for these Pony's protection?"

11. - Top - End - #311
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan instead of identifying herself, decided to sneak around, trying to find for an opening to enter from, so she could find stuff, that from offical search they might be able to hide.

------
    My previouse Avater

12. - Top - End - #312
    Ogre in the Playground

"....It could be an accident," Dawn said, somewhat late to the party. "The ... the poisoned apple, I mean. It ... could be an accident...."
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

13. - Top - End - #313

Show

The guards look at each other. "So you aren't with the Honestians. Okay." One of the guards then knocks on the door.

"Sir, three ponies are here to see you. From the Harmony Fleet."

"Send them in." A baritone but nasally voice commanded. Inside a similarly nondescript room is a light blue pony of unknown species, given the azure cloak he wore. His face was concealed in shadow, only his blue eyes visible.

"Hallo. I'm Dr. Bishop Ring and before you ask, I have a doctorate in theoretical engineering. I am not a medical doctor."

Show

"It's for their protection!" Pencilneck insisted. "You saw how the Kingdom of Kindness fell, lack of central police and military authority all but ensured infiltration, and lack of an effective response. At least this way we can guarantee their protection."

"You think we fell because of infiltration?" Zenith asked.

"And lack of central authority. I mean think about it, an entire race of shapeshifters making their attack a full frontal assault in broad daylight rather than through subversion and playing to their kinds' strength? What idiot would think doing that is a good idea?" He asked.

Meanwhile, in multiple universes, Queen Chrysalis sneezed.

14. - Top - End - #314
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Rocket nods respectfully: " Greeting Mister Bishop, I am Rocket Blast. Can you please remove your hood, before we continue? I prefer to see clearly who I am talking to..."

Once he does ( I hope he does or Im changing that part):

" Your activities drawn some concerns and attention. We are here to meditate between the Honestian and your people and investigate some strange activities. We have some questions for you. Let's start with two easy questions: Why are you guarding your door with armed guards and what is your cargo being charged outside? "
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-07-10 at 02:12 PM.

15. - Top - End - #315
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

"Let us not theorize about the attack of the Black Swarm," Mossy began, knowing it was an open wound for Kindnessians.

"As for the protection money. I can understand taxing Deliverance as you would other small towns. However that practice seems alien and intrusive to the Ponies of Deliverance. Some compromise of policy, between Honestian lawmakers and the business Ponies of Deliverance must be reached." She paused before continuing.

"But, calling it money for their protection? I've found many Ponies who are unsettled or frightened by that. Some worry that they will be thrown into the Everfree if they oppose the Honestian guards. Other feel like there is no need, given that little danger threatens this community which they cannot handle themselves. Indeed, it was the Ponies of Deliverance who found those Changeling infiltrators." Mossy stamped her hoof.

"The Harmony Fleet won't allow anypony to be thrown back into the Everfree! We are Ponies, who face this frightening world together. Before the discussion goes further, I want that point to be clear!" There was some amount of passionate fury in her voice. Her intense gaze was fixed between Zenith Postal and Pencilneck. She was tired of prancing around this issue, the answer to which seemed unquestionable. Perhaps not the most diplomatic stance to take, but it had already been said.

OOC: Should I roll something? Forceful?

16. - Top - End - #316

Spoiler: Rocket, Nessy
    Show

No I will not remove my hood, because it makes me look mysterious and cool! He answered. Ponies think that makes me an oddball, but when the changelings can't tell what I look like, they can't replace me! So who's the weird one now?

Anyways, I need guards there, to look cool! To scare off scavengers, thieves, and tyrants! Especially tyrants! The Honestian intrusion into Deliverance is a plague! They're going to throw us out into the Everfree Expanse one of these days, but i'm going to make sure they can't!

Spoiler: Roxan
    Show

You can hear the conversation inside, as you sniff around and find an interesting scent trail that leads to a large trapdoor behind the building. Being the enterprising snooper that she is, Roxan could make her way inside without much difficulty, as the trapdoor leads to a staircase, and into a cellar dimly illuminated by magelight. Inside, the cellar was stocked to the brim with weapons. Spears, swords, poleaxes, crossbows, even some dangerous looking magical wands and staves, and several suspicious barrels with "Danger: Explosive" written on them. Suffice to say, Roxan found an armory.

Show

Point made. Pencilneck gave Mossy a skeptical look. And no, the 'poisoned apple' was a metaphor. He clarified, though it was Zenith Postal who said it first.

If you'll excuse me, it was fun, Zenith, but I have things to do, for causes larger than myself. He exclaimed before trotting off.

Hrrrnng... Zenith grunted in frustration. Can't stand that guy. Wants us all to be just as much of a slave to their system as he is.

But you got it right. There should be some compromise.
    Zenith agreed with Mossy. Nobody's denying we're guests, here, or that we can't abide by some of their rules. We just want a say in what they are. I mean, I sent someone to talk to the King a few days ago, she doesn't even respond to my letters anymore. Her name is Velocity Postal and before you ask, no we are not related.

17. - Top - End - #317
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan looked worried.
    Weapons? Such weapons won't help to locate a changling... if she wouldn't knew better, she would think poooonies want to hurt each other.
    She took some empty crystals, and placed next to the wands, knocking the crystals with her fingers, carefully activating the absorbing ability.

She doubted she will use what ever meanie spells were stored in the wands- but at least the confused poooonies won't use it on each other. She looked up to the trap door, prepared for "guests"

------
    My previouse Avater

18. - Top - End - #318
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

"Fare thee well," Mossy told Pencilneck before taking a lengthy breath. Watching the bureaucrat trot away added some more pangs of uncertainty about her small outburst. She turned to Zenith Postal and smiled.

"I am glad you are looking for compromise as well. As for Velocity, what was her last reply and do you know where she was in the process? I would imagine that getting an audience with the king takes some time, but that she stopped writing at all is strange."

19. - Top - End - #319

Show

The crystals absorbed the stored magic through a rather bright and terrific display of ribbons of kaleidoscopic magic entering the now glowing crystals, infusing them with power.

However the effect hadn't gone unnoticed as hoofsteps approached the trapdoor...

Show

I'm actually pretty worried. Not that I think the Honestians did anything but... He looked away, concerned. Maybe it's just bad Honestian mail services, and they hired a clumsy pegasus with lazy-eye. I don't know.

Last I heard, she was trying to get through their Ministry of Appointments before getting an audience with the King. I know the Honestian Court has a bunkhouse for petitioners, not far from the Royal Palace in their capital. Asking around there, would help. She's an orange pegasus with a four-pointed star as a cutie-mark.

20. - Top - End - #320
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan hurrying, collecting the crystals and hiding behind one the crates. Games of hide and seek, were part of her job after all.

------
    My previouse Avater

21. - Top - End - #321
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

"I'm sure it is just bureaucracy being its usual pain. The Honestians are bad at showing it, but I think they do want to help Deliverance. They just can't imagine a life without all their laws," Mossy assured, mostly certain of all she was saying.

"Well, if possible, I will fly the Whinnielight out to the capital and see what the hold up is." She then turned to Dawn Blossom.

"Do you want to head straight for the ship, or find the others and tell them what we've learned first?"

22. - Top - End - #322
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Rocket: " You are in fact provoquing your own doom, you know? You say you want to be proactive toward the Honestians yet you prepare for the worst and not trying to make it better between the two. You gave on on trying to find an agreement between the two. Technicly, and I say TECHNICLY only, you are the invaders on their lands. When you came here, you looked for protection. Now it seem like you want to bite the hoof that fed you out of fear and despite toward ponies with another way of thinking. "

Rocket turn around: " We have seeing enough. Lets leave."

23. - Top - End - #323

Spoiler: Nessy, Rocket
    Show

Now hold it right there. Nessy said to Rocket. Just what is it you think they're trying to do?

Yes Mr. Rocket, just what is it you THINK i'm trying to do?! Also, we're the hoof that's feeding them!

Show

Hello? A mare's voice called out into the basement as an Earth Pony mare scanned around the basement, looking for the source of the noise she heard.

(Stealth check required)

Show

((Can't proceed, feel free to just say "we're going to find the others" or "We're heading for the ship," humble.))

24. - Top - End - #324
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Rocket look at the both of them in confusion: " A rebellion of course! And I seriously doubt you your people are what keep the Honestian kingdom floating. They were doing just fine before you guys arrived and suddenly decided to make yourself at home without obeying their rules. If they dont like it, they can always go to the other kingdom and beg for them to stay, cause it truly feel like both of them cant handle each others anyway. And they should do it soon before the conflict escalate into bloody battle. "

25. - Top - End - #325
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan clumsily, leaned too much on the crates, and crashed with them quite loudly, also whining with pain.

"Woof? I... am normal dog?" she stood on four, trying to look innocent.
    To add to the effect, she even whistled.

------
    My previouse Avater

26. - Top - End - #326
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Humble Master View Post
    "Do you want to head straight for the ship, or find the others and tell them what we've learned first?"
    "Well, we proooobably shouldn't just take the ship without telling everypony first," Dawn replied. "Besides, shouldn't Rocket Blast be there if we go to the capital? I mean, he is the captain and all."
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

27. - Top - End - #327
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

"I agree, though we also want to leave some of our crew in Deliverance," Mossy said. "Fare well Zenith. I will make sure to tell you what we find in the capital."

She went in the general direction of Dr. Bishop or Ironside, and asked around to find out where the rest of the Winnylight's crew had gone.

28. - Top - End - #328

Spoiler: Nessy, Rocket
    Show

Their rules are LUDICROUS!! He exclaimed.

Okay okay, I think we've seen enough, thank you, Mr. Ring. Nessy smiles awkwardly, trying to pull Rocket away and back outside.

What do you think you're doing?! All you've seen is him loading boxes and trash-talking tyrants, and suddenly you think he's leading some armed revolt?!

Show

The pony tilted her head, her ears swiveling.

((Make a skill check to deceive. Clever or Sneaky.))

Show

Good luck! Zenith waved back as the two left.

While heading to Bishop Ring's compound, they could hear some rather intense conversation coming from inside, and it sounded like Rocket Blast. It wasn't long before Rocket Blast himself was lead outside by a rather worried looking Nessy.

29. - Top - End - #329
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Mossy waved hello as she approached, though soon matched Nessy's worried expression.

"What's wrong?" she asked Rocket and Nessy.

30. - Top - End - #330
    Ogre in the Playground

Dawn glanced up as she heard Rocket Blast and Nessy arguing and awkwardly stood to the side.

"Ah, I'm just gonna ... go ... warm up the Whinnylight...."
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show