New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 12 of 47 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212237 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #331
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Default Re: Land of the 6 Kingdoms 2: Please Let This Be A Normal Interdimensional Field Trip

Rocket growl: " His paranoia and rebel attitude is out of control and he have armed soldiers outside his home. What more do you want?! In any case, I want to find Roxan and report what we found here. We need to regroup."

2. - Top - End - #332
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Default Re: Land of the 6 Kingdoms 2: Please Let This Be A Normal Interdimensional Field Trip

"Rebels? Armed soldiers?" Mossy said, now perplexed and concerned. "We definitely should regroup, and figure out what is going on." She turned and put a hoof around Dawn.

"Lets stick together Dawn. At least until we find out what is going on." Mossy then returned her focus to Nessy and Rocket.

"Dawn and I visited Esoteric Reprisal and Zenith Postal. They both informed us how some of the Honestian laws are disrupting life in Deliverance. Apparently, the Honestians are calling their taxes "protection money" and some Ponies are worried they will get kicked out into the Expanse!" Mossy took a deep breath, to recollect herself.

"Anyway, both Esoteric and Zenith seemed willing to try and find a compromise between being a pat of the Kingdom of Honesty, and Deliverance having its own laws. Zenith even sent an emissary, Velocity Postal, to talk to the Honestian king. However, Velocity's letters have stopped coming and Zenith is rather worried. Me and Dawn were planning on taking the Whinnielight to the capital to sort that out but... well, I think we should sort out whatever you all are dealing with first. Could we have the details?"

3. - Top - End - #333
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Rocket snort: " It's not protection money, its just how they see it if you want my opinion. As for us, we tried to solve a issues of dissappearing medical supplies in a Honestian clinic. We discovered They were all bought by this Bishop RIng here in the house behind us. He is preparing himself for war using Honestian supplies, even if he say the Honestian will start the conflicts. He is paranoid and refused to even show his face in case changelings would be able to copy his features. See what I mean? "

ROcket nods: " We should go to the capital. We need to find out what are the laws of commerce for Honestian and make ssure the Kindness kingdom refuges understand them. They will probably need to be send to commerce schools of Honestian if they want to have a change in getting their marbles together. Otherwise, we might have to move the Kindnessian to another kingdom. Rather that then a massacre I say! "

He sigh: " We need to find Roxan though... we split up and I'm getting worried..."

4. - Top - End - #334
    Colossus in the Playground

Spoiler: Roxan
    Show

The pony blinked, before her expression fell to an incredulous glower. She gripped Roxan's ear.

You're leaving, now. She explained matter-of-factly as she was lead out from the cellar.

You...really know nothing about us, do you? Evanescent raised an eyebrow at Rocket. We Kindnessians look out for ourselves. We help each other and build ourselves up. Such has been our way, for centuries. We buy, sell, and trade, and we keep our word. No pony with a pointy metal hat or his thugs with spears has to tell us to.

Also, if Bishop Ring was leading a rebellion, where are all the weapons?
    She asked. There's a hooffull of armed guards, but that's it. All I see are carts with boxes on them.

At about this time, Roxan is lead outside from behind Bishop Ring's facility by a very bemused pink mare.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

5. - Top - End - #335
    Ogre in the Playground

While some of the others seemed to discount Rocket's concerns of open conflict, Dawn was quite worried, more willing to feed into the climate of fear that seemed to be percolating. She glanced up at Mossy.

"You don't ... really think they'll go to war, do you?" she asked nervously.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

6. - Top - End - #336
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Rocket growl: " I might be wrong, true, but the Kindnessian way have failed them... I also know by experience that Bishop Ring paranoia is escalatington dangerous levels and if we combine that with the growing miscontentement of the... ROXAN?! "

Seeing Roxan being grabbed by the ear and pushed out, he fly to that mare. He put himself right in her face and say in a very cold tone and say every words slowly: " Let.her.go. "

(messed up the roll, I'll do it in the OCC)

* post roll count doesn't match database
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-07-27 at 05:59 PM.

7. - Top - End - #337
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

"I agree with Nessy. Deliverance must make some compromises, but their way of life should not be forcibly replaced with Honestian ideals," Mossy told Rocket flatly. "This Bishop Ring character sounds... strange, perhaps even suspicious. But, leaping to accusations of rebellion feel a little rash. We are here as mediators and diplomats, not inquisitors."

"And Dawn, there won't be anything like a war. This is likely a misunderstanding, and at worst a few misguided Ponies." Mossy was a little less sure of this when she saw Roxan being dragged out by a Pony.

"Roxan? What is going on?"

8. - Top - End - #338
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan whined, trying to sound like a scolded dog, hoping the pooooony will ignore her clothes. She letting the pony to drag her out, and trying to release herself, and run away, looking for the scent of Rocket
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

9. - Top - End - #339

The hay...? Evanescent trotted over.

Fine. The pony releases Roxan to Rocket. Clearly annoyed. We found her snooping around the cellar. In private property. Please try to keep her under control, would you? With that, she walked away.

Look, we don't know it's an armed revolt. Just give them the benefit of the doubt, okay? I guess we're going to the Honesty Capital.

10. - Top - End - #340
    Titan in the Playground

When the pony has released her, she stood up with dead panned expriession.
    "It actually is."

------
    My previouse Avater

11. - Top - End - #341
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

"Please elaborate Roxan," Mossy demanded, fixing her gaze on the Pony who had dragged Roxan out.

12. - Top - End - #342
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    When the pony has released her, she stood up with dead panned expriession.
    "It actually is."
    Rocket make them signs to get closer and whisper in a eager tone: " What did you find Roxy? "

13. - Top - End - #343
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan folded her ears, dissapointed to realize ponies too could be violent. It was myth busting with a bad taste.
    "I have found a storage room, filled with weapons, and magical items, even wands..." she pulled out pawfull of crystals glowing with power. "I have absorbed the magic of few wands... I have a feeling this is bad bone spells. You don't storage so many weapons, just to let them gather dust."

------
    My previouse Avater

14. - Top - End - #344
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Rocket sigh but hugs Roxan: " Good girl. That's exactly what we needed. Don't look so sad, you did a great thing. "

He then scratch her behind the ears affectionnaly after letting her go.

15. - Top - End - #345
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan hummed, and wagged her tail for a moment.
    "Still.... I... thought all.pooonies are softies..._"

------
    My previouse Avater

16. - Top - End - #346
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Mossy shuddered, and let out a measured breath. The situation was precariously delicate and she couldn't allow her passions to break things further.

"I am sure you realize the seriousness of this," she said, flashing her Whinnylight pin to the Pony who had brought out Roxan. "Can you explain the stores of weapons my companion found? And please, let us avoid using them for such things will not help Deliverance, nor anypony."

OOC:
    Rolling just in case Ing wants a roll for Mossy to calm down the Pony and keep her from running off
    Careful:(4d3)[1][3][3][1](8) - 6 = 2
    Last edited by Humble Master; 2018-07-30 at 12:56 PM.

17. - Top - End - #347

The pink pony sighs, turning to Mossy. Look, this kind of panic is the exact thing we're trying to avoid. We're not trying to cause problems, just leave us alone, okay? She asked. We'll need them to protect ourselves. Mainly from monsters. You know, from the Expanse.

Okay, this looks bad, yes, but for all you know, they're preparing for a counterattack against the Black Swarm. Nessy suggested. O-o-r...they've already been threatened with physical force by the Kingdom of Honesty.
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2018-07-30 at 03:23 PM.

18. - Top - End - #348
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Rocket snort. He knew the importance of order and disciplines. Kindnessians way of thiking was naive at best for him. He take as step foward: " You have asked for other kingdom protection. They should be the ones protecting you. Thats why their troops are here. Yet, they are hindered, not trusted and their rules "dont apply" to Kindnessians it seems. Both forces hinder each others for their own motives, one for independance and the other for order. I will get to the big city and try to arrange a transport to another kingdom for the Kindnessians with a fair warning: those who0 want to stay have to obey the Honestians rules. Only by doing this much will the conflic will be resolve as I dont expect any of them to change a way of thinking that lasted for centuries... "

He turns to Nessy: " The Kindnessians forces are small. They wont be able to deal with a a whole Kingdom army no matter what. They should stop testing their patience. "
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-07-30 at 03:42 PM.

19. - Top - End - #349
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan has folded ears and whined.
    "Oh no! I made things wooorse for the pooonies! I just wanted to help to keep the peace!"

------
    My previouse Avater

20. - Top - End - #350
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Roxan has folded ears and whined.
    "Oh no! I made things wooorse for the pooonies! I just wanted to help to keep the peace!"
    Rocket twitch, his tone becoming more kind and warm: " The situation is more complicated then you think Roxy. Not all ponies think the same and if we let their frustrations, fear or anger accumulate, it would break the peace. By doing what you did, you prevented those weapons to be turns from ponies against other ponies. What I propose is to actually give a fresh start to the ponies here somewhere they will feel at home and not as guests. This way, it will keep the peace. I promise you did good, don't feel that way..."

21. - Top - End - #351
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

"I'm sorry Nessy, I spoke poorly," she turned back to the pink Pony. "I was trying to communicate that we need to know the purpose of such a stockpile. Maybe see it for ourselves. It is perfectly fine for the Ponies of Deliverance to want to protect themselves from the creatures of the Expanse. But you must understand tensions are high and your intentions could be misinterpreted." Mossy sighed and hung her head.

"So, lets see the purpose of all this before concluding anything, or proposing any solutions," she told Rocket.

22. - Top - End - #352

The pink pony facehoofs. Look, we tried to keep this quiet because we knew somepony was going to try to stop us. After all, there's only a few of us, with Dr. Ring.

Look, we can't take Honestian rule anymore, so we're making for the Everfree Expanse, where we'll take our chances in the Kingdom of Laughter.
    She explained. The weapons? They're to protect us from the monsters in the Expanse during our journey. That's what all the carts are for. She gestured to the numerous carts in tents. The crates are full of food, water, personal belongings, tents, all sorts of things. We'll set up our own camp with the Laughterians, who we expect to be far less authoritarian than our current hosts.

What did you think we were going to do? Reclaim the Kingdom of Kindness with this ragtag group of a few hundred ponies? Overthrow the Kingdom of Honesty?! We know we couldn't, and even if we could do that, why would we? We're not violent, especially not to fellow ponies. It'd just make the rest of us Kindnessians look bad, to the rest of the kingdoms. We're not insane.

23. - Top - End - #353
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan was happy tk be proven wrong. She hugged the pink pony. "Yes! Pooonies are good!"

------
    My previouse Avater

24. - Top - End - #354
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

They were good points, all of them, none of which she had previously considered. It took a few moments for Mossy to fully relax, and she felt somewhat slimy afterward, disappointed in herself. Still, she brought her head up and offered a smile to the pink Pony.

"My humblest apologies." She extended a hoof. "Mossy Log. We are earnestly trying to resolve some of the tension in this town. No thanks to my own assumptions, it seems."
    Last edited by Humble Master; 2018-07-30 at 08:36 PM.

25. - Top - End - #355
    Ogre in the Playground

Dawn sighed with relief. "See? I told you they wouldn't go to war!" she said.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

26. - Top - End - #356

Evanescent glowers at Rocket. You were so ready to believe the worst of us. Ready to believe we would hurt or kill ponies, because we disagree that a pony has the right to have thugs take our stuff because he calls himself a King.

If that'll be all, i'll be going now. She said, trotting off.

So, are we still on for tracking down Zenith Postal's ambassador?

27. - Top - End - #357
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Rocket frown at Evanescence but choose to not reply to her. He go back to the pink mare side: " Wait miss! I already suggested for your group to come with us. The Whinylight would allow you to travel safely. Their is no need then to face off the monsters of the Everfree Forest! "

Rocket might have misjudged thgem based on Bishop RIng but he was still a good pony at heart.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-07-31 at 02:17 PM.

28. - Top - End - #358
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan nibbled a crystal, nervously.
    and then blinked, and ran on four after the pink pony.
    'Waiiiit! Poooony! We want to help!' she hoped it didn't sounded like a scary growl..

------
    My previouse Avater

29. - Top - End - #359
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

"Though we are also trying to improve the situation in Deliverance. You might consider postponing your departure," Mossy called back to the pink mare before turning over to Nessy.

"Yes, unless there are any other leads we have, I think we should be off to the capital."

30. - Top - End - #360

Loading everypony and their things onto your ship could take days, and I don't know how big your ship is, so you might need to make multiple trips. She thinks for a moment.

I mean, it's a good offer. Nessy adds. What have you got to lose? Not having to worry about the Everfree Expanse at all. You don't have to make a decision right now, but you know, talk to some ponies. See what they think.

We were planning on leaving, today, but to avoid the Expanse we could wait a little longer. Yes, let's do that. Just be quick, okay?