New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 13 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222338 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #361
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Land of the 6 Kingdoms 2: Please Let This Be A Normal Interdimensional Field Trip

Dawn Blossom thought for a moment. "How many ponies are we talking about?" she asked.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

2. - Top - End - #362
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Default Re: Land of the 6 Kingdoms 2: Please Let This Be A Normal Interdimensional Field Trip

Rocket nods: " What is your name Miss? I'll report the situation to you once we come back from the capital. We need to warn out colleque waiting for us in the ship as well."

Rocket lead the crew back to the Whinylight, where he warn Clever Plan of his plans to bring the willing refuges to the Kingdom of Laughter...

" We also need to go to the capital, at least from what I heard. Care to explain again why? "

He turn on those who suggested it earlier, tilting his head in curiosity...
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-08-01 at 03:49 PM.

3. - Top - End - #363
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan smiled happily, wagging her tail. Simply happy, to see things resolved peacfully
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

4. - Top - End - #364
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Mossy matched Roxan's joyful expression. She was, if nothing else, relieved to have this situation resolved rather peacefully.

She followed Rocket back to the Whinnylight, keeping an eye out for Overgrowth in case she wanted an update. When the mission to the capital was brought up Mossy stepped forward.

"A few days ago Zenith Postal sent Velocity Postal to the capital, to talk to the Honestian king," she explained. "However, her letters have stopped coming back to Deliverance. Last Zenith heard, she was caught up with the Ministry of Appointments. I offered to see what sort of bureaucracy was holding things up to show Deliverance that we are here to help. That, and we could learn more about Deliverance's position which would be useful."

5. - Top - End - #365
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Rocket nods, turn to Clever Plan: " Bureaucracy is your speciality Clever Plan. Do you want to come with us? "

6. - Top - End - #366
    Titan in the Playground

"Uh. Beraucracy scary. Papers make me allergic. I think." Roxan said with fear.

------
    My previouse Avater

7. - Top - End - #367
    Colossus in the Playground

Then you probably grew up in the Kingdom of Kindness. We abolished our bureaucracy, centuries ago.

Hear-hear! The pink pony cheered, raising her hoof. Oh, and my name is Rose Coordinate. Roughly 500 ponies are with us in total. She answered, waving the group off as they left.

Ideally, it won't be necessary. Clever Plan mused. Though it sounds like it could be changeling infiltration. After all, the ones who mainly benefit from Kindness-Honest friction is the Black Swarm.

Changelings. Of course it's changelings. Nessy grumbled angrily.

We don't KNOW it's changelings, but it make sense.

Since bureaucracy can be...terrifying to the uninitiated, i'll be happy to help.
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2018-08-03 at 12:36 AM.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

8. - Top - End - #368
    Titan in the Playground

"Actually I grew up in a cave, and then was sent to study at the Kingdom Kf Magic. But they were nice and helped me!" Roxan has answerer with somewhat pride at the ponied who helped her to learn.

Roxan looked at Clever Plan and saluted. "If that so, you are the bravest pony I have ever met!"

------
    My previouse Avater

9. - Top - End - #369
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

"Good ponies with open minds in the Kingdom of Magic," Mossy affirmed, fondly recalling her own past. She then turned to Clever.

"We can remain vigilant and be ready for a bug hunt. Though without hard evidence, perhaps we should not arouse suspicion."

10. - Top - End - #370
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Rocket chuckle a bit nervously, glancing on the side at Nessy before coughing and refracting his gaze: " FOcus people, the changelings are a threat we must be wary off but we cant be paranoid about it either. First, Clever Plan, we will have to plan a trip tp the Kingdom of Laughter after this. Im not sure if we can accomodate all of them but a lot of the refugees think they will have better chances in that kingdom. And I agree with them. Please, before going, can you contact that flying Circus that we might need their assistance or at least warn them we will be coming afte this? "

11. - Top - End - #371
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    Hear-hear! The pink pony cheered, raising her hoof. Oh, and my name is Rose Coordinate. Roughly 500 ponies are with us in total. She answered, waving the group off as they left.
    Dawn Blossom tapped her chin. "We'll need to make at least two trips, then ... possibly more, depending on how much stuff they have."
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

12. - Top - End - #372

Clever thinks for a moment. I'll do my best, though be aware they could be on the other side of Equestria, nowhere near us. If they can help, we'll only need one trip. Probably.

I think the Changelings want us to be paranoid of each other. Evanescent suggested. I can keep a cool head, but for any possible infiltrators, they'd better HOPE I don't get my hooves on them! She exclaimed, slamming her hooves threateningly.

Hopefully it won't come to that. Everypony climb aboard, and we'll be off.

As soon as everypony got to their stations, takeoff procedure completed, and the Whinnielight was up in the air, soaring towards the Honest Kingdom's capital. Sprawling factories and industrial complexes could be seen below, bellowing out clouds for use by their weather teams as a byproduct of industrial output, to help nourish the numerous farmlands visible, interspersed around the land. The capital itself came into view. Most notable was its royal palace, a large, sprawling structure of stone, great slabs of stone enmeshed together into repeating support structures around the otherwise brutal, rectangular structure. Solid, sturdy, functional, if drab and imposing, like a fortress.

The Whinnielight landed on a large stone plaza, just outside a red wooden building, with paths leading up to the palace, and down into the town, proper.

Oooh! OooooH! Newcomers!! A light blue Pegasus with a wild mane flew over to greet the group. And you brought a flying ship! Ooooh! Are you with the harmony fleet? I bet you're with the harmony fleet! Yes! Here to speak with the King I think! Hi, my name is Gatekeeper, and no, I don't keep ponies from seeing the King. Silly ponies think I have any say in that! No, I just run the Petitioners Hotel! Oooh! OOOH!! Do you want a room?! You can register with the boring old fuddy-duddies inside, oooh, they hate seeing new ponies, but not me! New ponies means new faces and new stories!

Nessy had to take a step back from Gatekeeper, finding her exuberance rather strong.

13. - Top - End - #373
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

As unexpected as Gatekeeper's overflowing enthusiasm was, Mossy didn't find it entirely unwelcome. She was readily for some unconditional jubilation.

"We are indeed part of the Harmony Fleet. I am Mossy Log," Mossy said. "We are here looking for a Pony named Velocity Postal who was going to see the Honestian King. She is an orange pegasus with a four pointed star for a Cutie Mark. Have you seen her?"

14. - Top - End - #374
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan smiled and wagged her tail happily. She liked poooonies like this one!

"I am Roxan. Roxan the Diamond Dog." She presented herself.
    "Crystalogist and adventuer!" She said with a thetrical bow.
    "You look like a nice poooony! I bet you know many stories!"

------
    My previouse Avater

15. - Top - End - #375
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Rocket bring out his chocolate bar, openede but he is not munching it. He just want to see ponies reaction to it.

He stay silent, since his crew are a talktive bunch. He just observe, ready to react to any unexpected change...

16. - Top - End - #376

Hello Ms. Gatekeeper, my name is Evanescent. Yes, we're with the harmony fleet. Though finding her enthusiasm rather unusual, Nessy slowly warmed up to her.

When Rocket pulled out and unwrapped the chocolate, Nessy's attention was immediately on it, leaning over, her muzzle inches away from the incredible, tasty morsel. Hungry eyes locked firmly on the candy. Where do you keep getting those?! She exclaimed.

Please, call me Gatey! All my friends call me that. She smiled, noticing Rocket's chocolate, but doing nothing more than giving it a cursory glance.

Thank you, Roxan! It's nice to meet you. You could say...i'm a collector of sorts. All kinds of interesting ponies come to my hotel, while they wait their turn to meet the King, and I love writing down their stories! Just love it! Been doing it since I was a filly and this was my mom's hotel!

Ah, Velocity! Yes, she's here! Somewhere. Please, do come in!
    Gatekeeper leads the group into the hotel. The lobby is very rustic, but pretty, with polished wood walls and floors, with colorful carpets and paintings on the walls. A large number of tables occupies the expansive left side of the room, with three sets of counters, arranged in a U formation on the right side. One with a set of keys on the far wall, one with numerous drinks on the wall for serving, and a third, with two very bored looking ponies, one grey, and the other beige.

However most notably, on one wall, is an expansive bookshelf, containing hundreds, possibly even thousands of books.

Several other ponies seemed to be milling about, it might require some focus to identify anyone matching Velocity Postal's description.

Oooh! Petitioners Hotel tradition! She hops behind the drink counter, pouring something into five mugs before hoofing them to the group. Newcomers get a mug of apple cider on the house!

17. - Top - End - #377
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Mossy took a waft of the cider and then a short gulp, savoring its taste for a moment.

"If there is a front desk, one of us could ask them if Velocity proposed in," she suggested. "The rest can mill about and see if she is here."

With this, Mossy began casually strolling through the room, keeping an eye out for anypony which matched Velocity Postal's description.

Careful:(4d3)[2][1][1][1](5) - 6 = -1 oof
    Last edited by Humble Master; 2018-08-09 at 03:56 PM.

18. - Top - End - #378
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan smiled. It reminded her, of her jolly days jn the university of Pragunicorn.
    She took a mug happily.
    "I aprove such tradition!" She barked.
    "In general, the concept of the ship... is nice. I can have adventures AND bed. I feel so spoiled and greedy! Waf!"

------
    My previouse Avater

19. - Top - End - #379
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Rocket chuckle, give ROxan his mug: " Then be more greedy. You deserve it. "

He doesnt sit down: " Let's ask around... "

He fly above the middle of the room and ask VERY loudly: " VELOCITY? ARE YOU HERE? "

Im not sure what kind of roll it should be... Im thinking Flashy!

(4d3)[3][1][2][2](8) + 3
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-08-10 at 04:56 PM.

20. - Top - End - #380

The cider is quite delicious. Mmm, this is tasty! Evanescent agrees.

Yes, hello, the front desk is me. Gatey zoomed, hopping over the desk and turning to face Mossy. Hi! She smiled. Though Mossy was not able to locate any pegasi matching Velocity Postal's description, or any Pegasi at all, for that matter.

When Rocket shouted, however, that got everypony's attention as all conversation hushed, and eyes turned to Rocket. There was an awkward silence before a voice could be heard from upstairs.

Someone's looking for me? A mare's voice could be heard. Hoofsteps could be heard coming down the stairs, an orange pegasus with a four-pointed star cutie mark made herself visible. Hello-Aaaahh...? She looked up, immediately noticing rocket.

Her eyes went wide, and she then gave a fangirl squeal. She flew up to Rocket, muzzle inches away from her face. Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh, Rocket Blast! It's Rocket Blast! I can't believe it's you! This is such an honor! You're such an inspiration-um, uuuhhh...can-can I have your hoofprint? Please?

21. - Top - End - #381
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Rocket chuckle: " Velocity Postal, am I right? It's a pleasure. Cmon, come sit down with me and my group. You have something I can sigh on my hoofprint on with you? "

He bring her to their table, pull out a other chair and make her sit right next to him, on the other side of Roxan.

He put the chocolate bar on the table in front of him, out of Nessy reach. He wanna see if "Velocity" is as much a chocolate addict then Nessy is... He try to be subtle about it as he look for something to give a hoofprint, empting his jackets pockets.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-08-12 at 02:00 PM.

22. - Top - End - #382
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Mossy smiled at Gatey and trotted over.

"Thanks for the enthusiasm, though it looks like Rocket found who we were looking for," she said, then paused in thought. "Have you heard anything about Deliverance?" She was curious as to the opinions of Honestians not directly dealing with the town.
    Last edited by Humble Master; 2018-08-12 at 01:45 PM.

23. - Top - End - #383
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan, quite loyaly pawed over, a paper from one of her many notebooks.
    Yeah, the backside, described something about the dangers of over exposure to crystal containing transformation spells. But nothing crtitical.

------
    My previouse Avater

24. - Top - End - #384

Er, no, I didn't-should I have? Sorry, it's not every day you meet the amazing Rocket Blast! She exclaimed. When Rocket brought out the chocolate, however, she started to become quite distracted, turning her head towards it, hungry eyes following it. Clearly very interested.

Wondeful! See? Here in the Petitioner Hotel, you always find what you're looking for! Yes, I talked to Velocity Postal. I never understood the Kindnessians, myself, but they have some neat ideas about needing to rely on each other, instead of a King. More importantly, they worked! That's what blows me away! She exclaimed. The Kindnessians need to appreciate that these are our lands. We aren't the Kingdom of Generosity, we can't afford to give everyone everything they want, but I agree with Velocity that some compromise can be reached.

25. - Top - End - #385
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Rocket notice her attraction to chocolate... He get wary but don't show it. Instead, he get Velocity a lustful look and whisper in her ears: " If you want, we could, you know, cover ourselves with chocolate and eat it on each other body... You have a room upstair, right? "

And then he pretent to get up from his chair, put the chocolate in his pocket and speak louder to be hear inside the noisy tavern: " ...You must have something in your room then to write upon, right, Miss Velocity? "

Flashy (to lower her guard and tempt her)
    (4d3)[3][2][3][1](9) + 3
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-08-15 at 03:46 PM.

26. - Top - End - #386
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

"Hmm, I am pleased to hear that," Mossy said thoughtfully. "Do you feel like that is the general consensus of the Kingdom?"

She heard Rocket's rather loud announcement, but decided not to worry about it until he was actually taking Velocity up to her room alone.

27. - Top - End - #387

The orange pegasus' face flushed crimson at the request. Oh-oh my. She stuttered. I mean, um, yes. There's a pen in my room. Um, r-right this way. She smiled sheepishly, excitedly trotting up the stairs, leading Rocket to her room. One of several simple rooms with a bed, a table, and an open window overlooking the city.

Oooh, this is so cool. I can't believe it's really Rocket Blast! She squealed once more.

Sadly it is not. She answered with a frown. Some don't care! After all they have their own lives to attend to! But those that are following it, most think they're just a bunch of dangerous anarchists who would be better off just...trying for the Kingdom of Kindness through the Expanse.

28. - Top - End - #388
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

As he follow her, he make sign to his crue to follow them by looking back and make a head motion. Once inside her room, he goes close the window and the curtains as well.

While waiting for them, he hugs and kiss her: " You are ready for this," he ask her, distracting her.

After her answer, he get the chocolate out of his pocket, take a bite and then share a other kiss: " Its your first time doing (it) with chocolate? Or its a cmon thing among changelings? "

29. - Top - End - #389
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

"It saddens me to hear that," Mossy sighed. "But hopefully we and Velocity can change some minds and come to a compromise. The Kindnessians are proud anarchists, but not dangerous." She heard Velocity stammering excitedly and then turned to see the blushing mare following Rocket up to the rooms.

"Have a good one Gatey!" she cheered before turning to trot over to Roxan.

"Dare I ask what Rocket's plan is?" she whispered to the Diamond Dog.

30. - Top - End - #390
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Emmerlaus View Post
    Rocket notice her attraction to chocolate... He get wary but don't show it. Instead, he get Velocity a lustful look and whisper in her ears: " If you want, we could, you know, cover ourselves with chocolate and eat it on each other body... You have a room upstair, right? "

And then he pretent to get up from his chair, put the chocolate in his pocket and speak louder to be hear inside the noisy tavern: " ...You must have something in your room then to write upon, right, Miss Velocity? "

Flashy (to lower her guard and tempt her)
    [roll0] + 3
    Dawn looked up from her cider and made a face. "Um, ewww," she remarked.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    Sadly it is not. She answered with a frown. Some don't care! After all they have their own lives to attend to! But those that are following it, most think they're just a bunch of dangerous anarchists who would be better off just...trying for the Kingdom of Kindness through the Expanse.
    Dawn suddenly felt really angry. How could anypony leave those in need to fend for themselves, especially in a harsh, hostile environment?! She got the feeling like she was lucky it was the Kingdom of Magic that rescued her from the Frozen Wastes, as the Kingdom of Honesty would likely have left her to fend for herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Emmerlaus View Post
    As he follow her, he make sign to his crue to follow them by looking back and make a head motion.
    "....Do I have to?" she whined.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show